Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Artemis Medicare Services Pvt. LtdYour feedback matters!
Neuropathy, popularly called us peripheral neuropathy, is a condition where the nerves that are responsible for carrying information from spinal cord to brain is damaged. It is always good to consult your Ayurvedic doctor to treat neuropathy. The affected patients are treated naturally with Bhumyamalaki Chura 3g on a dosage of two times per day. It is always good to go by
Peripheral neuropathy condition results in numbness and pain in feet and hands. The usual symptoms of the disease include infections, metabolic disorders, exposure to toxins and injuries. Sometimes tingling or pain of toes, legs, feet, arms, hand, fingers etc. may happen.
In spite of reducing the body’s toxicity, it is very important to identify the root cause for the disease. Here the essential cause for the disease includes viruses, inflammation and oxidation.
- Intake of 600 mg lipoic acid per day would reduce the symptoms of peripheral neuropathy. In case of diabetes patients, it is good to monitor the blood glucose level, as the intake of lipoic acid on a regular basis might reduce blood glucose level.
- Another effective medicine to control the symptom of Peripheral neuropathy is CoQ10. This is very good at treating heart and brain.
- Omega-3 fatty acid is also good at treating this disease. Salmon fish and flax seeds acids are the natural source of fatty acids that helps in reducing the inflammation I the body.
- An herb known as St.John’s wort is good at treating all types of nerve injuries, especially to the toes and fingers. It helps in reducing the burning and shooting pain. The herb is very powerful in treating mild depression and is anti-viral herb.
- The numbness and weakness in the limb can be cured by the regular usage of oat seed. It is an herb that is rich in minerals. It is a safe natural medicine free from any side effect.
- Another herb called passion flower is useful in curing from agitation, spasms, muscle twitching and restlessness.
- Nettle and Ginko Bilba are other useful herbs that help in treating peripheral neuropathy.
All parents expect their child to start going to school, learn writing and learning and do well in academics. However, children with dyslexia may not be able to progress at school at the same pace as others. The good news is that there are early pointers that can help a parent to identify dyslexia in the early stages. This can be helpful in training and support the child socially to learn and socialise normally. Dyslexia is a disability that affects both spoken and written language. They have a different learning style and when supported and encouraged, instead of mocked and insulted, they can become avid readers. The following are common 10 indicators of developing dyslexia in children, in general, and at school.
10 Behavioural signs to watch for in general:
- The child usually has difficulty concentrating and following instructions
- The child is easily distracted, seems to daydream, and tends to forget words.
- Poor personal organisation skills and is not very good at time keeping.
- May get confused between today, tomorrow, yesterday; east and west; right and left; up and down.
- Has difficulty remembering seasons, months and days.
- Tends to be doing something to avoid work.
- Seems distracted, and ‘daydream,’ does not seem to listen
- Requires a lot of effort focusing on things at hand and is constantly tired.
- Slow pace of processing in terms of spoken or written language
- Often appears withdrawn or lost in his own world.
10 Behaviours to watch for at school:
- Poor standard of writing and written work in comparison with oratory skills.
- Poor handwriting with badly formed letters.
- Confused easily between similar looking letters like m/w, n/u, b/d.
- Usually, messes up work by using close but wrong spellings and rewriting the same
- Mixes up words by using similar-looking words – quiet and quite, tired and tried.
- Same word is spelt differently at different times
- Poor motor skills and pencil grip leading to slow, inaccurate writing
- Produces a lot of phonetic spelling which does not change with repeated corrections
- There is difficulty in blending words together, and struggles a lot when asked to read out loud, can miss out or add words that are familiar in between
- Has difficulty connecting the story that is being written or read
As noted, these children have very inconsistent behaviour with very limited understanding of nonverbal communication. If these symptoms go on increasing as they grow, it is advisable to seek professional help so that support can be provided and the condition can be arrested at the early stages.
My mother is having constant pain in her head. Doctors whom we have consulted have said it to be migraine. But another doctor denied that, please tell what should we do.
My vitamin B12 level is 232. It's range is 211-900. But my Dr. Says it should be above at least above 250. I have also few symptoms of B12 deficiency like numbness and tingling. Which medicine should I take? It should contain only vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)? Or It should contain vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) and folic acid? Does folic acid component required in vitamin B12 medicine?
Loss or impairment of hearing can happen due to a variety of causes and may be temporary or permanent in nature, depending on the type and severity of the condition. One of the most common causes of hearing impairment is age. The degeneration of one's vital organs and senses becomes a reality for many people as the advancement of age happens, and the delicate insides of the ears are no different. Noise pollution, injury to the ear drum or any other part of the ear, as well as the movement of particles inside are only a few of the many reasons for loss of hearing. One of the many ways of dealing with long term hearing impairment is by using a hearing aid.
Read on to know how you can regain your hearing with hearing aids:
- Long Forgotten Sound: A hearing aid will help you reacquaint yourself with long forgotten and subtle sounds that you may not have been able to hear for a long time. Many times, this kind of impairment also makes us forget to notice the fact that we do not hear so many normal sounds in our everyday lives - sounds that we probably did not notice even earlier. This may include the whirring of a fan, the whoosh of the air, the pitter patter of pets' feet and so much more. A hearing aid will help in bringing about an adjustment to these sounds that you will actually end up discovering again.
- Technicalities: The hearing aid basically works by letting your hearing and ears readjust to the various volumes, intensity and vibrations that one feels when different sounds reach the ears. This helps in hearing better.
- Amplification: A hearing aid is basically an electroacoustic device that fits in neatly behind your ear where it is tucked away from plain sight. This device helps in amplifying sounds so that you can catch them and hear them more clearly.
- Modulation: The ENT specialist will usually prescribe a certain kind of hearing aid based on your individual condition in terms of volume, size, power and circulation. These factors help in modulating the sounds in a certain way so that they reach the nerve pathways from the inner ear and travel to the brain in a proper and effective way. This is usually done in a customised way to cater to the specific type and cause of your hearing loss.
Using a hearing aid is a matter of retraining your hearing rather than restoring it completely. These aids will be helpful in regaining a better sense of hearing within the condition you are going through, rather than reversing the condition completely.
This following details of my grandfather. My grandfather age of 80. Several many days, my grandfather feel ill with his very tiredness and sleepiness. Before one night, in middle night at above 3: 00 am, he had felt down in the bathroom and he did not work up from fell down, after that he had bleeding from his mouth. And he does not work up from sleepiness and when he had walk on the floor or road, he fell down and became speechless and senseless. So my grandfather condition is not good. So I want to solutions from respectable doctors to recover from his illness. So please help me. What can I do now?
Degenerative discs at L 4-L5 & L5-S1levels with bilateral traversing S1nerve root compression and mild soft tissue spinal canal stenosis at L5-S1 level as described in text.
Sir mein jab bhi koi heavy object uthaata hu ya fir kuch der hold karta hu toh mere hands kaampne lag jate hai. Means hands me tremor hota hai.
I am playing cricket and suddenly I am not able to feel my left hand, nose and lips. Kindly please help me in this situation because I got worried. Thank you.
Hello I have a muscle and nerve problem in my stomach and having some tingling of nerves at back and also I can not move my body. And run. I can not lift weight also. If I lift weight I feel some internal bowl movements. And I start with breathing problem.
Does become (acne on back) and upper arms (where it is covered till half sleeve) along with migraine type headaches and digestive issues Suggest something? I have been troubled with these for over 4 months (pimple issue on face has reduced but had troubled me for over 3 years. SUGGEST me some Tests that can reveal anything or indicate Toxins in body.
Dear Dr. I am a 50 year male. I have nerve compression problem of spine for the last 10 years. I visited Dr. At Panchkula for ozone therapy. The Dr. Injected four injections in my four discs. Now I feel nerve compression with little less intensity than before but I still cannot walk freely. Moreover, I feel heaviness in my back where injections have been given. What should I do for removing nerve compression so that I may be able to walk freely without pain.
Does epilepsy treatment possible with the help of medicine if possible then what is the duration of its.
- Chronic headache is a common problem in today's life style people. Ayurveda differentiate various type of headache (shirishool) as per involvement of doshas like vata, pitta, kapha, ardhavabhedak, shankhak etc. In modern medicine also gives headache names as per cause like tention headache, migraine. But in general when people have headache call it migraine. As per last 27 years experience mainly two types patients are seen first patients who have acidity and feels head pain and gastritis and second patient who have more stressful life and feels headache in early morning.
- Ayurveda have very effective treatment of migraine and chronic headache by some oral medicines, panchakarma therapy and diet changes. Most of the patients treated by me got permanent relief. Ayurveda treatment beauty is that it not only cures headache but provide relaxation, detoxification and rejuvenation of the body.
Can Green Tea cause Migraines to happen. I am suffering from strange (head+eye) pains (ONE SIDED. Basically these are my list of problems: 1. Digestive problems of gas, bloating and sudden stomach pains that may lost from 30 mins to 1 hour and then slowly fade away. 2. I have a Pimple problem which has now subsided and reduced. Still I get active pimples on my back (backne) and upper arms. 3. I have developed this new headache type one-sided pains. Is there toxins in blood and any recommended body tests.
À person suffering from Parkinson disease have any chance to have blindness? Is he prone to blindness? What should be the we do to stop damage of eyesight?
Epilepsy is a disease that affects the brain's nerve cells and triggers the release of abnormal electrical signals. This can cause temporary malfunctioning of the other brain cells and result in sudden loss of consciousness. Epilepsy can affect both children and adults.
Epilepsy can be treated in a number of ways. One of the most preferred forms of treatment is homeopathy. Homeopathy addresses both the physical symptoms of the disease and the underlying factors triggering it. Another big advantage of homeopathic treatment is that it has negligible side effects.
A few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat epilepsy are:
- Cicuta: Cicuta is very effective when used to treat cases of epilepsy where convulsions are marked by violent, body distortions. This can include the horrific backward bending of the spine (learn about the exercises for spine). These convulsions also make the person's face turn blue and trigger a locked jaw. This can also be used to effectively treat epilepsy cases triggered by head injuries and worms.
- Artemisia Vulgaris: This is used to often treat cases of Petit Mal Epilepsy which are characterized by staring into space, leaning forwards or backwards and stopping a sentence abruptly. It also addresses fear that triggers epileptic attacks.
- Stramonium: Convulsions triggered by exposure to bright lights or shiny objects can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. In such cases, the patient may not lose consciousness but experiences jerks in the muscles of the upper body.
- Cuprum Met: This homeopathic remedy is used to treat seizures that are preceded by experiencing an aura in the knees (know more about the Causes and Symptoms of Knee Pain). Other symptoms that characterize this sort of an epileptic attack are spasms that begin in the fingers and toes and gradually spread to the rest of the body and jerking of muscles. This can also be used to treat convulsions that accompany menstruation and follow the delivery of a baby.
- Bufo Rana: Not all epileptic attacks occur you are awake. Attacks that occur in your sleep can be treated with bufo rana. Such epileptic attacks are accompanied by experiencing an aura in the genital regions. This is especially helpful for women who experience seizures during menstruation.
- Hyoscyamus: Some epileptic fits are followed by a deep sleep. This type of epileptic attacks can be treated with Hyoscyamus. Other symptoms addresses by this homeopathic medicine are fidgeting with bed clothes, fidgeting with fingers and muscular twitching.
These homeopathic remedies can be taken on their own or in combination with other medicines.