Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Artemis Medicare Services Pvt. LtdYour feedback matters!
The male reproductive system is a complex web of blood vessels and tissue that ensures its proper functioning. Like any other form of tissue, it also has mechanisms which may allow it to heal or protect itself. However, sometimes the formation of scar tissue on the penis can cause problems by altering the shape and causing a bend in it. A severely bent penis due to the abnormal formation of scar tissue which may result in painful erections is known as Peyronie’s disease.
Symptoms of Peyronie’s disease
- Formation of scar tissue: One of the significant causes as well as symptoms of Peyronie’s disease is the formation of scar tissue under the skin of the penis. In fact, you can feel the scar tissues under the skin of the penis as hard lumps or a band of harder tissues compared to the surrounding areas.
- Problems in having or maintaining an erection: Peyronie’s disease is classified itself as an erectile dysfunction problem as it can cause issues with having an erection or keeping it erect for sexual stimulation to occur.
- Pain during erections: You may feel mild to acute pain in your penis whether you are in a flaccid or erect state.
- A noticeable and visible bend in the penis: Depending on where the scar tissues form, the penis may develop an abnormal bend which wasn’t present earlier. The bend may be a change in shape and may point to one side, upwards or downward. It may also narrow in certain points resulting in almost an hourglass like appearance.
Doctors are not exactly sure as to the reasons for the development of Peyronie’s disease but some of the common risk factors and causes are mentioned below
- Injuries: This is by far the most common reason due to which Peyronie’s disease occurs. Injuries caused due to sexual activity, sports or accidents usually result in the formation of scar tissues over a period of time that may result in this disorder.
- Genetics: Some times scar tissue may occur due to genetic disorders and thus may lead to Peyronie’s disease even without the influence of an external factor such as an injury. If any of your male family members has this disease, then you can develop this problem as well.
- Disorders of the connective tissue: Sometimes, certain muscular or degenerative disorders of tissue can also result in Peyronie’s disease and result in a bend in the penis.
- Prostate surgery: Sometimes effects of prostate surgery have shown to cause Peyronie’s disease after the healing process.
Treatments may include one or a combination of some of the possible methods mentioned below.
- Medications: Clostridium histolyticum is an effective medicine which can correct the bending by dissolving excess collagen within the body, including the scar tissue within the penis that causes Peyronie’s disease.
- Mild exercises: These may be suggested in combination with surgery or medications to help get the natural shape of the penis back.
- Surgery: There are multiple types of surgery that can be performed if the bend is too sharp or painful or if it is seriously affecting the normal functioning of the penis.
One of the most common sexual dysfunctions in men, premature ejaculation (PE) stands for the uncontrollable discharge of semen either prior to or shortly after sexual penetration. Usually, ejaculation that occurs within 30 seconds to 4 minutes is considered premature. Furthermore, there are two kinds of premature ejaculation:
Causes of premature ejaculation:
When it comes to causes, PE can have at its core several reasons. As you age and become wiser with time, you learn to control your orgasm. But there are times when you may experience uncontrolled ejaculation of semen. This usually occurs with a new sexual partner or if you've had your last ejaculation a long time ago. Nonetheless, the causes of this sexual problem can be the following:
Under this sub-head, a number of factors may contribute to the problem such as:
1. Your previous history of sexual intercourse can cause you to develop a pattern, which may prove to be difficult to change as you move on with your life. For example, situations where you've hastened the climax with your partner so as to hide the problem; or feelings of guilt that cause you to rush through your sexual intercourses can go on to give rise to PE.
2. Similarly, anxiety about your sexual performance or issues related to your sexual experience can also play a role in bringing about the uncontrolled discharge of semen.
3. Interpersonal problems between you and your partner can be a psychological trigger behind the problem as well.
4. Last but not the least, the fear of the failure to maintain an erection, more specifically the fear of erectile dysfunction can cause you to hasten the climax with your partner, leading to PE.
A number of biological factors can cause the problem of premature ejaculation, ranging from abnormal hormone and brain chemicals' levels, thyroid and prostate or urethra inflammation, to hereditary and abnormal reflex functions of the body's ejaculatory system.
How to manage your PE?
Apart from drug therapy, there are several ways through which you can effectively control your ejaculation and these are:
- Using condoms to reduce the sensitivity of your penis
- Having sexual intercourse with your partner on top can reduce your chances of experiencing premature ejaculation
- Indulging in longer foreplay can help delay your ejaculation
- Take deep breaths to delay stimulation and ejaculation
- Practice start-stop and squeeze techniques, which help in arousing your penis to the point of ejaculation but stopping before it occur to delay semen discharge.
Premature ejaculation can cause both you and your partner to be dissatisfied with your sex life. But there are ways available that can provide you with long-term relief from the problem.
My dad is having sinus as we had go to camp on friday (june 30) can anyone suggest good nasal drops and inhaler please suggest as soon as possible.
It is true that most people are aware of the fact that ‘angina’ is a term which has something or the other to do with the heart. That being said, very few would be able to answer a question regarding what exactly it is, in a satisfactory manner. So would it not make sense to know more about it and become one of the few?
The term is derived from the ancient language of Latin and refers to a tightness that is felt or a squeezing of the chest. This happens when there is not enough oxygen-rich blood which is reaching the area of the heart muscle. While many people think that angina is a disease, it is actually not true to think that it is! As a matter of fact, it is a symptom of coronary artery disease. It is this disease which is the most common disease which affects the heart.
But why exactly does a person experience angina? Well, the lack of blood which is rich in oxygen occurs when it so happens that the coronary arteries become narrower than they normally should be. This generally happens due to the build-up of plaque. The condition in which this happens is known as atherosclerosis.
When it comes to the sort of people who are at a higher risk of developing angina, it can be said that those who smoke tobacco really do increase their risk, as do those who are overweight or obese and have other lifestyle diseases such as diabetes.
In order to avoid angina, the most important thing a person can possibly control is his or her lifestyle. In fact, a lot of the risk factors related to angina are attributable to the lifestyle a person chooses to lead. Cholesterol levels can be controlled if a person puts enough attention and effort in. Also, avoiding a lifestyle that is sedentary by exercise can not only help with cutting the risk of angina but also the risks of other conditions such as high blood pressure. It is ironic that high blood pressure is one of the potential signals of angina!
It is to be noted that while most people just call angina as it is, there are various types-
Stable angina is when the heart is working harder than usual and medicine helps improve this.
Unstable angina occurs even at rest and is unpredictable. It may also be a signal of a coming heart attack.
Variant and microvascular angina is relievable by medicine and is generally rare.
Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment for Piles, Fissure, and Fistula
शीघ्रपतन पुरुषों में होने वाली आम समस्या है। सेक्स के दौरान शुरुआती 3० सेकेंड से दो मिनट के बीच ही वीर्य निकल जाए तो इस स्थिति को शीघ्र पतन या प्रीमेच्योर इजेकुलेशन कहते हैं। शीघ्रपतन होने पर स्त्री संभोग का पूरा आनंद नहीं उठा पाती है, जिसके कारण पति-पत्नी दोनों में तनाव भी पैदा हो सकता है। इस स्थिति में पुरुषों में हीनभावना आ जाती है।
शीघ्रपतन की समस्या आजकल ज्यादातर कम उम्र के युवकों में ज्यादा देखने को मिलती है। इस समस्या का मानसिक, शारीरिक और सामाजिक असर भी पड़ता है। इस समस्या से पीडि़त व्यक्ति संकोच की वजह से किसी से दिल की बात नहीं कह पाता और मन ही मन घुटता रहता है। वहीं बहुत से लोग आत्महत्या जैसा कदम तक उठा लेते हैं, तो कुछ लोग गलत नीम- हकीम के चक्कर में पड़ जाते हैं, जिससे उनका समय और पैसा बर्बाद होता है। शीघ्रपतन किस वजह से होता है, अभी तक इसका कोई ठोस कारण नहीं पता चल सका है। यहां कुछ कारण हैं जिनको शीघ्रपतन की वजह माना जाता है।
- किसी भी प्रकार का नशा न करें। नशा आपकी सेक्स पावर को घटाता है। तनाव न लें। बहुत से लोग इसी तनाव से ग्रस्त रहते हैं कि पता नहीं वे अपने साथी को खुश कर पाएंगे या नहीं। शीघ्रपतन कोई बीमारी नहीं है। खुद पर यकीन रखें।
- कई लोग कहते हैं कि हस्तमैथुन करने से पुरुषों में शीघ्रपतन की समस्या देखने को मिलती है। उन्हें क्लाइमेक्स तक पहुंचने की जल्दी होती है जिस वजह से यह समस्या देखने को मिलती है। हालांकि इस बात के कोई वैज्ञानिक प्रमाण नहीं हैं।
- डायबिटीज जैसी बीमारियों का प्रभाव नर्वस सिस्टम पर पड़ता है। तंत्रिका प्रणाली पर असर होने के चलते लिंग की नसें कमजोर हो जाती हैं जिससे ये समस्या हो सकती है। इसके अलावा ड्रग्स वगैरह लेने पर भी ये समस्या हो सकती है।
- मानसिक तनाव स्वास्थ्य के लिए किसी भी तरह से ठीक नहीं। इसका असर शारीरिक स्वास्थ्य के साथ सेक्स लाइफ पर भी पड़ता है।
- उम्र के साथ शरीर में हार्मोंस में भी उतार-चढ़ाव देखने को मिलते हैं। सेक्स हार्मोन टेस्टोस्टेरोन की कमी से भी ये समस्या देखने को मिलती है। जंक फूड और मोटापे के चलते भी ये समस्या पैदा हो सकती है।
- थायरायड, लिंग की कमजोरी, हाईब्लडप्रेश र, विटामिन की कमी वगैरह भी शीघ्रपतन की वजह हो सकती हैं।
शीघ्र स्खलन के घरेलू उपचार
- तनाव, थकावट और उत्तेजना शीघ्रपतन के मुख्य कारण हैं, इन्हें दूर किए बिना आपको इससे छुटकारा नहीं मिल सकता।
- सेक्स के लिए सही समय और सही स्थान का चुनाव करें। ऐसी जगह चुनें जहां दोनों लोग सहज होंऔर आनंद की अनुभूति हो।
- सेक्स करते वक्त जल्दबाजी न करें। न ही किसी तरह का भय या चिंता पालें।
- संभोग की प्रक्रिया के पहले पार्टनर को उत्तेजित करने मेंज्यादा समय दें। अगर इस दौरान इरेक्शन हो जाए तो परेशान न हों। महिलाओं को उत्तेजित होने में ज्यादा वक्त लगता है। इसलिए जल्दबाजी बिलकुल न करें।
- हरे प्याज के बीज शीघ्रपतन रोकने में काफी मदद करते हैं। हरे प्याज के बीजों को मसलकर पानी में अच्छी तरह से मिलाएं। इस पानी को दिन में तीन बार खाना खाने से पहले लें। प्याज खाने से आपकी कामुक शक्ति और नियंत्रण बढ़ता है।
- शीघ्र पतन के लिए अश्वगंधा प्राकृतिक औषधि है। इस औषधि को किसी आयुर्वेदिक डॉक्टर की सलाह पर ले सकते हैं। इस औषधि के प्रयोग से स्खलन की समस्या हल हो जाती है।
- शीघ्र पतन के घरेलू इलाज के लिए लहसुन का उपयोग भी कर सकते हैं। लहसुन गुप्तांग में रक्त संचार बढ़ाता है।
- अदरक के रस में शहद मिलाकर लेने से भी शीघ्रपतन रोकन में मदद मिलती है। अदरक गुप्तांग में रक्त संचार बढ़ाता है, जिससे एजैकुलेशन की क्रिया नियंत्रण में रहती है। ये मिश्रण सोने से पहले लेना ज्यादा लाभकारी होता है।
येतकनीकि भी आजमाएं
सेक्स संबंध बनाने में हड़बड़ी न दिखाएं। फोर प्ले और सेक्स प्रक्रिया करने के दौरान बीच-बीच में रुकें। जब लगे कि वीर्य निकलने वाला है तो रुक जाएं। इस बीच पार्टनर को चुंबन करें और अंगों को सहलाएं। इसका अ यास करने केलिए स्खलन तक हस्तमैथुन करें, फिर रुक जाएं। दो से तीन बार ऐसा करेंफिर स्खलन करें। इससे स्खलन नियंत्रण का अ यास होगा।
स्टॉप एंड स्क्वीज या निचोड़ तकनीकि-
सेक्स करते वक्त जब लगे कि वीर्य निकलने वाला है तो अपने पार्टनर से गुप्तांग को नीचे की ओर दबाने को कहें या खुद दबाएं। ऐसे दबाएं कि न तो वीर्य निकले और न दर्द हो। जब वीर्य निकालने की इच्छा समाप्त हो जाए तो छोड़ दें। इस प्रक्रिया को भी अभ्यास में लाएं।
World Hepatitis Day or WHD takes place every year on 28 July and it is designed to raise awareness about viral hepatitis and to influence real change. WHD, endorsed by the World Health Organization, unites patient organisations, governments, medical professionals, and civil society, as well as the public, to boost prevention measures for fighting viral hepatitis like vaccination.
In the simple terms, hepatitis means injury to your liver due to inflammation. There are five main types of hepatitis and the type that you are suffering from is determined by a laboratory test. All the five main types of hepatitis are caused by viruses. Out of the five, Hepatitis C and B are quite big. Globally, around 250 million people are affected by hepatitis C and 300 million people are estimated to be hepatitis B carriers.
Fact sheet on hepatitis
- Hepatitis A & E is caused by consuming contaminated water.
- Hepatitis B, C and D is transmitted through infected blood to blood contact.
- Hepatitis C is usually spread via direct contact with the blood of an infected person.
- The initial symptoms of hepatitis are the same as those of flu.
- Hepatitis can heal on its own causing no significant liver damage; however, if it progresses, it can cause extensive liver scarring and extensive damage of your liver.
Most liver damage is caused by 3 hepatitis viruses, and these are hepatitis A, B and C.
How do you safeguard yourself against infection from these three dangerous hepatitis viruses?
The most common cause of concer is that a lot of us who are infected with hepatitis, especially hepatitis B don’t know that we are. The biggest bulwark against hepatitis is periodic testing and vaccination. Vaccination is available for most hepatitis viruses including A and B, which tend to be extra virulent.
So, do take care and go for periodic testing. We are reiterating this because if you are infected with hepatitis B and are not treated you can develop serious problems of the liver, including liver cancer. In fact, nearly 1 in 4 people living with hepatitis B develop serious liver problems including liver cancer. Hepatitis B related liver cancer is a leading cause of fatality and getting tested for hepatitis can help you access life-saving treatments that can prevent serious liver damage.
Other ways to prevent hepatitis are
- Wash your hands with soap after using the toilet
- Only consume freshly-cooked food
- Only drink bottled or boiled water
- Only eat fruits that can be peeled. Don’t eat fruit that has been cut and kept
- Avoid eating raw vegetables
- Vaccinate yourself against hepatitis A if you travel a lot.
- Practice safe sex by using condoms
- Only use new syringes for injections
- Do not share toothbrushes, razors, or manicure instruments with others
- Vaccinate yourself against hepatitis B
- Take care while getting tattooed. Only use brand new tattoo needles. Also, ask for new needles during acupuncture treatments.
- Avoid sharing toothbrushes, razors, and manicure equipment
- Cover open wounds if you are infected
- Don’t share needles. Always ask for fresh needles.
- Use only well-sterilized equipment for acupuncture, piercing, and tattooing etc.
- Cut down on alcohol
- Do not share drug needles
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Virus is the most common cause of pain in the throat or sore throat and it is often accompanied by cold symptoms like running nose, red watery eyes, cough and sneezing. Smoking, irritants in the air and pollution are the main causes of sore throat. It becomes very difficult to swallow food in such a condition when an individual experiences pain, itchiness or irritation in their throat.
The main causes of occurrence of sore throat include:
- Leukemia in exceptional cases
- Bacterial as well as Viral Infection as in Common Cold
Symptoms of Sore Throat:
- The Nasal passages get blocked
- Inability to gulp down food
- Severe pain in the throat which is followed by coughing
- Lymph glands get swollen
- Fever is followed by Chills
When to Visit the Doctor
It is very important to visit your doctor, if the pain in the throat lasts for longer time and it is accompanied by symptoms like joint pain, difficulty in breathing and fever. The primary symptom of sore throat is pain in the throat and other symptoms like hoarseness and white patches on the tonsils also occur under this condition. People of all age groups can get affected with this condition, but it affects mostly children and smokers. People with weak immune system and suffering from allergies are also prone to pain in the throat. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.
My ages is 24 and I havnt gf. I daily do the masturbating. My penis become a week day by day. How to improve my self and my sex stamina.
For most people, a prolonged sexual act is one of the most pleasurable acts. However, though not might admit it, there could be multiple reasons due to which this might not be possible. In males especially, premature ejaculation is very common, which does not allow for a prolonged sexual experience. There are multiple causes for this, some physiological and some psychological.
Given the private nature of the topic, many would not admit to the issue in the first place. Even with the couple, many would be reluctant to discuss it. For many men, close friends might often be the only one who knows about it. Someone else who has had similar problems might suggest a solution. The Internet, given the privacy it offers, could be another forum for discussion and seeking solutions. So what happens is they end up trying solutions from either of these two sources. However, what is important to understand is that each person’s body is built and wired very differently. What worked for a friend or for another person in some other part of the world might not work for you too.
The first point of coping begins with acknowledging the problem. When the ejaculation happens soon after the penetration, well before the partner is satisfied, it is known as premature ejaculation. In some cases, there might not even be adequate stimulation. While it is a matter of self-esteem for the male, for the female it is often an unsatisfactory experience. Knowing some of the possible causes helps understand the problem and then work towards a solution. Some of the most common physiologic and psychologic causes are listed below.
• Performance anxiety: In many cases, especially when with a new partner, premature ejaculation is very common. However, gradually, with familiarity, this improves.
• The prolonged duration between sex episodes: If the person has not engaged in sex for quite a while, there are chances of premature ejaculation.
• Guilt: Past sexual experiences could lead to guilt, which also can cause premature ejaculation.
• Hormonal: Hormonal imbalances also can lead to an inability to sustain and/or maintain an erection.
Most men experience some degree of PE in their early years when they start off their sex lives, but this gradually improves with age, as they learn to control.
Coping with it begins with one round of diagnosis. If there is no serious underlying cause, then simple measures like relaxation techniques and quitting smoking can be used to control ejaculation.
Talking to the partner and easing out stress during the act also can go a long way.
If these do not help, seek counselling or behavioural therapy. You can definitely manage better performance with support of the partner and the counsellor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.