Doctor in Aditi Family Clinic
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Aditi Family ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Reena Kawatra to be knowledgeable and very helpful. Thnxx doctor....but doctor why the dates are coming late?
Dr. Reena Kawatra provides answers that are very helpful. Thank-you so much mam for answering my question I will get back with my reports
Dr. Reena Kawatra provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks
I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my pre-marital counselling. I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised the pre-marital counselling is something else. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Over the period of time the pre-marital counselling has helped me a lot. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the Aditi Family Clinic is so nice. She definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases. Someone from the office, referred us that Reena Kawatra. The Aditi Family Clinic is decorated very nicely and doesn't look like a hospital.
I have had this female sexual problems from quite some time.I visited to Aditi Family Clinic which is in Gurgaon The overall atmosphere in the Aditi Family Clinic is very soothing. I consulted Dr Reena Kawatra . She has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. A friend of mine referred to her. DrcReena Kawatra with great ease handled my wife's serious case with ease. I'am almost on the path to recovery, Thanks to her for perfect advice.
They took very nice care of me, i never felt that I am in Aditi Family Clinic. I searched this Reena Kawatra online and saw her reviews. She is so nice that they even at odd hours one can call her in case of emergency. She is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. Even though my problem was very big, the entire experience of undergoing dilatation and curettage was very relaxing.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of infertility. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Reena Kawatra doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend her to anyone gladly. Aditi Clinic can handle all types of emergency cases.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Reena Kawatra to be knowledgeable. Maam I took tidilan retard tablets for the 1st 15 days. Then I stoped it as stretching became reduced. Now sometime again I feel some straining. caldikind tablets and hemfur tablets now prescribed by doctor. Before that I was taking vitagreat tablets for 3 1/2 month.
I was trying to conceive but was not able to. I chose to consult Dr Reena. Her treatment has give me a ray of hope. With great ease she explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I must say that she is the best gynaecologist in the city
Dr Reena is a well known gynaecologist in the city. So I chose to consult her as I needed a vaginal tightening treatment. The vaginoplasty treatment given by her was really effective. I owe her a big thanks for this help. She is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems.
I consulted dr Reena Kawatra for my allopathy treatment regarding my pregnancy problems. Her treatment was very effective and the medicines she gave were one of the best as told me by the chemist I went to to take the medicine. One can consult her at Aditi Family Clinic in Delhi.
Dr. Reena Kawatra provides answers that are very helpful. I was very upset because I don't know how to check this report result n i was unable contact to my ganyecolost...now this answer make me relaxed ...I m stress free now...thanksalot doc...May god bless you..
Dr. Reena Kawatra provides answers that are very helpful. Doctor provided me very in detail answer, thank you very much. Can you please provide a reference to me for an infertility specialist in Hyderabad so I would like to take treatment here.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Reena Kawatra to be very helpful. I found this answer very helpful but I want to know as doctor advice me to not conceive for three years and it's been 2 years ...can I conceive now ?
During the time of my pregnancy I met with an accident due to which my child had to be aborted. dr Reena Kawatra helped me with the abortion fromAditi Family Clinic in Gurgaon. She is very polite and well in her work.
Dr. Reena Kawatra provides answers that are very helpful. K mam now am sexually active but now my periods delayed 2 days when have to I check pregnancy test pls rply me mam thank u
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Reena Kawatra to be well-reasoned and sensible. Thank you so much for your time and consideration it is very useful to me and relief me.
Dr. Reena Kawatra provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough, prompt and sensible. The doctor seems to be extremely helpful & knowledgeable, thank you.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Reena Kawatra to be very helpful. Thnks allaot mam i will consult u... definitely if possitive report will come n once thks allot
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Reena Kawatra to be very helpful. Thank u mam ..this answer is very helpful to me .i got my ultrasound done yest .it was normal .
Of all cancer types that affect the female population, breast cancer is the most common one. Statistics show that above 1 in 8 women in the USA are likely to develop breast cancer (invasive type, which is often severe). Changing lifestyles including prolonged use of birth control, smoking, alcohol abuse, lack of physical activity, dietary changes, etc., have led to an increased incidence. As these are here to stay, the only way is to prevent.
The likelihood of developing breast cancer is determined by risk factors. Some of these risk factors cannot be changed. For instance, age, ethnicity, and history of familial breast cancer. However, there are others, which can be acted upon or modified to reduce the chances of developing breast cancer.
Some of the preventable risk factors are as follows:
- Nicotine abuse: Quitting smoking has multiple benefits for a woman, and one major benefit is the reduced risk of developing breast cancer. Other benefits include reduced incidence of diabetes, heart disease, and other cancers.
- Hormone replacement therapy: To the extent possible, avoid prolonged use of birth control pills or hormones for other treatment purposes. In addition to using non-hormonal methods, if not avoidable, constantly monitoring hormone levels is very important. Birth control pills should especially be avoided by women over 35 years of age who smoke. The risk associated with developing cancer reduces as soon as the hormone supplement is stopped.
- Weight Management: One of the major risk factors is obesity, and in people with other non-alterable risk factors, it is best to work on weight management from an early age. Talk to your doctor about your ideal BMI and ensure this is maintained.
- Physical Activity: Regular physical activity, at least 30 minutes per day, in addition to strength training will help in keeping the body agile and managing weight. It also reduces the risk of breast cancer.
- Breastfeeding: Studies have shown that breastfeeding has protective effect against breast cancer; longer a baby is breast fed, greater is the protective benefit.
- Screening: Even if not completely preventable, early detection of breast cancer is very important. This will help in less severe treatment and better prognosis. Recommended ages for mammography are as follows:
- In the age of 40 to 44, an annual mammogram is advised along with a discussion with the doctor on the risks.
- An annual mammogram for all women in the age of 45 – 54 is important as most women enter menopause by this time. This needs to be continued annually, as self-breast exams alone cannot detect cancer, thus it is a good practice and anything abnormal will not go undetected.
- These will help reduce the risk of developing breast cancer, help in early detection, and improve prognosis.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!