Doctor in Aditi Family Clinic
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Aditi Family ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Aditi Family Clinic Reviews
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Reena Kawatra to be knowledgeable and very helpful. Thnxx doctor....but doctor why the dates are coming late?
Dr. Reena Kawatra provides answers that are very helpful. Thank-you so much mam for answering my question I will get back with my reports
Dr. Reena Kawatra provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks
I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my pre-marital counselling. I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised the pre-marital counselling is something else. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Over the period of time the pre-marital counselling has helped me a lot. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the Aditi Family Clinic is so nice. She definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases. Someone from the office, referred us that Reena Kawatra. The Aditi Family Clinic is decorated very nicely and doesn't look like a hospital.
I have had this female sexual problems from quite some time.I visited to Aditi Family Clinic which is in Gurgaon The overall atmosphere in the Aditi Family Clinic is very soothing. I consulted Dr Reena Kawatra . She has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. A friend of mine referred to her. DrcReena Kawatra with great ease handled my wife's serious case with ease. I'am almost on the path to recovery, Thanks to her for perfect advice.
They took very nice care of me, i never felt that I am in Aditi Family Clinic. I searched this Reena Kawatra online and saw her reviews. She is so nice that they even at odd hours one can call her in case of emergency. She is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. Even though my problem was very big, the entire experience of undergoing dilatation and curettage was very relaxing.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of infertility. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Reena Kawatra doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend her to anyone gladly. Aditi Clinic can handle all types of emergency cases.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Reena Kawatra to be knowledgeable. Maam I took tidilan retard tablets for the 1st 15 days. Then I stoped it as stretching became reduced. Now sometime again I feel some straining. caldikind tablets and hemfur tablets now prescribed by doctor. Before that I was taking vitagreat tablets for 3 1/2 month.
I was trying to conceive but was not able to. I chose to consult Dr Reena. Her treatment has give me a ray of hope. With great ease she explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I must say that she is the best gynaecologist in the city
Dr Reena is a well known gynaecologist in the city. So I chose to consult her as I needed a vaginal tightening treatment. The vaginoplasty treatment given by her was really effective. I owe her a big thanks for this help. She is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems.
I consulted dr Reena Kawatra for my allopathy treatment regarding my pregnancy problems. Her treatment was very effective and the medicines she gave were one of the best as told me by the chemist I went to to take the medicine. One can consult her at Aditi Family Clinic in Delhi.
Dr. Reena Kawatra provides answers that are very helpful. I was very upset because I don't know how to check this report result n i was unable contact to my ganyecolost...now this answer make me relaxed ...I m stress free now...thanksalot doc...May god bless you..
Dr. Reena Kawatra provides answers that are very helpful. Doctor provided me very in detail answer, thank you very much. Can you please provide a reference to me for an infertility specialist in Hyderabad so I would like to take treatment here.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Reena Kawatra to be very helpful. Hi medam pls help me I am married 2 years back still not pregnancy my wife why is the problem where can I contact and my sprun counts is low what to do plz answers me
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Reena Kawatra to be very helpful. I found this answer very helpful but I want to know as doctor advice me to not conceive for three years and it's been 2 years ...can I conceive now ?
During the time of my pregnancy I met with an accident due to which my child had to be aborted. dr Reena Kawatra helped me with the abortion fromAditi Family Clinic in Gurgaon. She is very polite and well in her work.
I visited doctor Reena for some infection treatment and she was nice well educated doctor explained me everything and overall it's pleasure to meet such doctors who are educated and experienced.
Dr. Reena Kawatra provides answers that are very helpful. K mam now am sexually active but now my periods delayed 2 days when have to I check pregnancy test pls rply me mam thank u
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Reena Kawatra to be well-reasoned and sensible. Thank you so much for your time and consideration it is very useful to me and relief me.
Dr. Reena Kawatra provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough, prompt and sensible. The doctor seems to be extremely helpful & knowledgeable, thank you.
Aditi Family Clinic Feeds
There is an ongoing intense debate on what to eat, how to eat and when to eat during pregnancy. While quality eating is becoming crucial by the day for everyone, it becomes vital for a pregnant woman. It is a widely known and well-established fact that what a woman eats and drinks during pregnancy is the primary source of nourishment for the baby. So, the experts suggest that a would-be mother should choose a wide array of healthy foods and beverages in order to provide the required nutrients that the baby needs for optimal growth and development.
Foods to eat during pregnancy:
To improve prenatal nutrition, you should eat more fruits, lean protein, vegetables, whole grains and of course, dairy products. You must fill half of your plate with fruits and vegetables, 1/4th of it with lean protein and the remaining 1/4th with whole grains. It is also vital to include dairy products in each meal.
During pregnancy, you should eat more protein, which can be found in dairy products, particularly Greek yogurt. Also, increase your intake of soybean, peanuts, chickpeas, beans, and peas in your daily diet as they are excellent plant-based source of iron, folate, protein, and fiber. Sweet potatoes should always find a place in your diet since they contain copious amounts of beta-carotene, which is converted to Vitamin A in the body. Salmon contains Omega 3-fatty acids such as DHA and EPA, which are required for the development of the baby’s brain and the eyes.
Foods to avoid during pregnancy:
To enhance the good effects of these helpful foods, you should also curb down those that can prove to be detrimental to your health. Some of these include:
- Alcohol: Alcohol can directly pass to the baby through the umbilical cord, and heavy consumption of alcohol during pregnancy is linked with fetal alcohol spectrum disorders which may cause physical issues along with learning and behavioral problems in the unborn child.
- Fishes with high mercury level: Fishes with high levels of methylmercury can prove to be detrimental to the baby. It is a toxic substance which may pass through the placenta and may prove to be harmful to the unborn baby's brain, nervous and renal system.
- Raw meat: A mother may pass the Toxoplasma infection to her baby, which may lead to blindness and mental disability in later life of the child by consuming raw meat. So, it is essential to avoid sushi, uncooked poultry, raw cookie dough, homemade ice cream, tiramisu and raw and undercooked sprouts.
Note that even though pregnancy diet is referred to as eating for two, it doesn't mean that you will have to consume twice as much food as you used to consume. You are not eating for two until your second trimester, and the best thing you can do is to add 300 calories more along with the general dietary intake. So, consult with your doctor and frame a proper diet plan along these lines as suggested above to deliver a healthy baby.
My skin had begun to break out and I was prescribed azee 500, vibact and isotroin 20 and yasmin. I was diagnosed with pcos a couple years back but my last report in october 2018 came out clear with no cysts on my ovaries and the gynaecologist then told me to get off yasmin. I have once again been put on it since my skin had started to break out and I was told to wean off it, rather than stop it altogether by another doctor. I was also told to get my prolactin levels tested (which I did 3 days back) which showed 22 as my prolactin level. I was told to take cobaglin 0.25 mg twice a week. I haven't taken cobaglin yet and have been wondering if I should take cobaglin as suggested, is it safe and the appropriate to take for a prolactin level that's 22? My second question is that my skin, which had begun to clear up, is now breaking into a rash. I am on teczine 5 mg. Will the medicines interfere with one another?
Hi I took mifepristone and misoprostol on 2 jan 19 aftr that bleeding start till 5 jan. But again I feel dt m pregnant n my period s date is 2.still there is. No bleeding. N I experience my tender breast and lil but clear and white discharge from right breast and yellow discharge from from down. I do not knw. Wht to do.
Hi, November 18 was the last time I had sex with my boyfriend. About three weeks after that I took a pregnancy test in the morning and then again at night and again the next morning. They all had a very faint line show up. And now i’ve been having mood swings recently and food cravings. How do I know if I really am pregnant? I did’t think much of it till recently when I was wondering if maybe I was.
During the time between 24th to 28th weeks of your pregnancy, you might develop a high level of glucose in your blood stream; this is known as gestational diabetes, and it affects the cells in the blood and how they absorb and use the glucose.
Ten best remedies which can prevent or control this problem are as follows:
- Regular monitoring of the level of blood sugar: Prevention is always better than cure, especially if you are at risk. When you are an expecting mother, you need to monitor the blood sugar level before having food and after two hours of the meal as many times as you can in a day. Fasting sugar level must not exceed 95mg/dl and the postprandial level after 2 hours must be within 120mg/dl.
- Healthy start to the day with a healthy breakfast: You must have a low-fat breakfast like yogurt, oatmeal, cereals made of whole grains and porridge. Your breakfast should have an adequate amount of starch as well as protein, and you must avoid milk during the meal. Even fruits are not good for your body in the early morning.
- Maintaining the carbs: If you have gestational diabetes or want to prevent it, the best way is to manage the intake of carbohydrates in your meals. You should have the complex Carbs as they prevent fluctuation in the insulin levels and thus the blood sugar level is controlled.
- High fibrous food: For maintaining the blood sugar level during pregnancy, you need to have an adequate amount of fiber in your meals. It helps in controlling the sugar level in the blood by inhibiting the excess release of the insulin. You can have beans, cereals, pulses, dried peas and the fruit and vegetables with low glycemic index.
- Exercise can help all: Exercise is the way to prevent any diabetes and so is gestational diabetes. Moreover, exercise is mandatory during the pregnancy to have a healthy term and baby. Pregnant women must ask their trainer which activities are suitable for them. The blood sugar level is controlled through proper glucose metabolism, and also it reduces the resistance to the insulin.
- Go sugar-free: It is better to use sugar-free products and consciously lessen the amount of sugar in your food items if you want to control gestational diabetes.
- Cinnamon tea your best friend: To stimulate the metabolism rate of glucose, you can have cinnamon as it has bioactive elements which control the glucose, cholesterol, etc.
- Get sufficient sleep: Listen to your body and give it the rest it needs and it will help maintain good health in general which included a stable blood glucose level.
- Stress management: The most important way to control glucose level is to manage the stress in your mind.
- Take your medicines on time: If you have gestational diabetes, take the prescribed medication promptly as per your doctor's advice.
I'm 25 years old and last month I am expecting one month pregnancy but I don't want so I take abortion kit and I have bleeding for one week and aap thing is clear so their is any possibility to get pregnant.
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a disorder of the endocrine system in women. It has been found that women suffering from PCOS have enlarged ovaries. These bigger ovaries contain fluids called follicles. During an ultrasound examination, these follicles are seen. If you are suffering from irregular or prolonged menstrual periods, acne, obesity and uncontrolled hair growth, you can get yourself tested for PCOS. However, doctors have failed to determine the exact cause of PCOS. This condition can have dangerous consequences and affect the overall health of the patient. If left untreated, it can cause type 2 diabetes or heart diseases.
What happens in PCOS?
Women suffering from this disorder experience a hormonal imbalance in their body. The hormone changes triggers multiple issues in the body. Sometimes, body produces excess of sex hormone. Women may develop masculine features due to over-production of male hormones or androgens. There might be imbalance in insulin levels, increasing the risk of developing diabetes.
What causes PCOS?
Surprisingly, the exact cause of PCOS is not known. Researchers have not been able to pinpoint the exact cause for developing PCOS. However, some believe that the cause has hereditary links.
Symptoms of PCOS
The symptoms of PCOS are usually mild in nature during the initial stage. In the beginning, only few symptoms are detectable. These include acne, obesity, extra hair growth on face, thinning of hair on the scalp and irregular periods. The symptoms often get unnoticed by the patient first or they relate those of the pregnancy.
Conceiving with PCOS
In case, you have been detected with PCOS and it is the reason behind your infertility, you must not get dishearten. You have a possibility to induce ovulation. One can opt for fertility medications. These drugs have shown success in ovulation and pregnancy. Some of these are as follows:
- Metformin. It helps to regulate the amount of insulin in the blood. It also helps to resolve fertility issues.
- Clomiphene citrate. It stimulates ovulation.
- Gonadotropins. These are known to be hormone shots, which cause ovulation.
- Letrozole. This drug is known to block estrogen production. Instead, it increases production of follicle-stimulating hormone.
- Ovarian drilling. If fertility medications fail, doctor may try doing a surgery known as “ovarian drilling.” In this method, a surgeon inserts a needle through the abdomen of the patient to destroy a smaller portion of the ovaries. This lowers the androgens produced by the ovary.