Doctor in Dr.Saritha's Infertility Homeopathy Clinic
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Submit a review for Dr.Saritha's Infertility Homeopathy ClinicYour feedback matters!
Excessive fat in the body can cause a host of health complications such as diabetes, blood pressure, gout and disorders related to the gallbladder. However, there are certain food types that can help you achieve a healthy body with optimal fat levels.
1. Greek yoghurt: This type of yoghurt contains higher amounts of protein and fewer carbohydrates as compared to regular yoghurt. It will help you feel full for a longer duration and prevent over snacking.
2. Green tea: Apart from its antioxidant properties which are beneficial to the body, it also raises the metabolic rate in the body to burn calories. Catechin is a compound present in green tea that aids in removing belly fat.
4. Chicken: Chicken mostly consists of lean protein that requires more calories to digest as compared to digesting fats and carbohydrates. Lean protein also help build muscle in the body which burn more calories when the body is at rest.
6. Eggs: Eggs are considered to be a type of super food as they contain plenty of minerals and vitamins. Eggs also contain protein that helps in feeling full for a longer duration.
7. Non starchy vegetables: Non starchy vegetables such as carrots, squash and zucchini contain fiber that help you feel fuller. They also contain very less carbohydrates so they do not add much calorific value to the body.
In today's world, the number of working moms all over the world is more than ever. Such women have a huge two-fold task of balancing between work and home, which includes looking after their children and managing their work at office. Balancing the two ends can make life hard for a working mother.
- Find good child care: While you are out for work all day, it is very important for you to get a good babysitter or nanny for your child. You could should seek references from people and find a patient and quality babysitter for your child. It is important to manage and evaluate the babysitter on all the criteria you require. An experienced and friendly sitter would make your child comfortable.
- Keep the morning easy: Get things organized at night so that you can keep the mornings hassle free. Use the mornings to prepare your child’s lunch and laying out clothes. Plan all kinds of family schedules during this time.
- Maintain a family calendar: You should maintain a calendar to figure out the priorities of your family. You can maintain bill payment dates, a chore calendar for your kids, a list of all important events and other required charts. This will enable you to maintain everything, in spite of your busy schedule and enable you to strike a better balance.
- Stay connected during daytime: You should try to stay connected with your children, even when you are away. You should call them frequently or send them cute messages or voice recordings and videos. This will keep them happy and they will miss you less. They will be more comforted and feel loved that you are near instead of being away at work.
- Keep away from distractions and time wasters: You should stay disciplined and maintain a limit on making phone calls or checking mails. Try to do these activities when your children are asleep. Cut down your television watching time and spend the evenings with your partner. When you are spending time with your children, do not multitask and give them your total attention. At work, try not to waste time and return home as soon as work gets over.
- Arrange family activities: You must make time for your kids in order to nurture your bond and get along with them. During their growing up phase, your child requires a major chunk of your time. Make special family dinners, watch movies with your family in the home theater and engross in different games. Spending time with your partner is also very important.
Life is quite difficult for working mothers who have to balance work and family together. In order to maintain a balance, follow the above-mentioned measures and lead a happy and fulfilling life.
When it comes to being fit, soldiers set the best examples. Here are 15 habits that you could imbibe to stay fit like a soldier.
- Start the day early: A soldier’s day begins at dawn. Starting your day early will give you more time to get things done and takes away the excuse of not having enough time to exercise.
- Maintain a daily schedule: Set a time to wake up, eat, work, exercise, sleep and follow it diligently. This helps you stay physically and mentally fit.
- Don’t skip breakfast: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Eat a proper breakfast that will give you enough energy to get through the day.
- Eat on time: Don’t delay a meal and maintain regular intervals between each meal. This helps stabilise your metabolism and keeps you from unnecessary weight gain.
- Eat a balanced diet: Skipping out on carbs may help you lose a little weight temporarily but will not keep you healthy. Eat a balanced diet of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, proteins and milk.
- Spend time outdoors: If you can’t exercise outdoors, walk to and from office or while grocery shopping to give yourself a chance to breathe in the open.
- Avoid junk food: Avoid all kinds of processed foods. These foods that very low nutritional value but high fat content. Instead snack on fruits or nuts between meals.
- Limit alcohol intake: Alcohol not only harms your body but can interfere with your schedule as well. Excessive drinking can keep you from waking up early the next day and throw your entire day off schedule.
- Get adequate sleep: You should ideally get 8 hours of sleep so if you’re going to wake up early, go to bed early as well. Drinking a warm glass or milk or chamomile tea can help you get a restful sleep.
- Make exercise a part of your daily schedule: Along with work, exercise needs to be made a priority as well. The best time to exercise is early in the morning before starting with the day’s work.
- Mix it up: Make exercise fun by mixing up your exercise routines. If you go for a run on one day, go swimming the next or hit the gym.
- Drink plenty of water: Stay hydrated to ensure that your body can absorb nutrients well and to optimise your circulatory system.
- Play a sport: Playing a sport is not only a way to exercise but also boosts your mental health.
- Surround yourself with people who support you: Avoid negative people and keep company with those who live a healthy lifestyle themselves to keep yourself motivated.
- Never give up: Just because you don’t have the stamina to run 10km on the first day, doesn’t mean you should give up on it. Persevere and have patience with yourself and you will be able to overcome all the obstacles before you.
Eating healthy can be a challenge. But with right dietitians it can be easy. Know the top 10 dietitians in Delhi, who can help you with customized diet plan as per your goal and health conditions. Do you know a eating healthy not only helps in maintaining a healthy weight but can keep you protected from metabolic disorders like diabetes, hypertension and cardiac problems. But when it comes to eating healthy, we just follow so many tips that we listen from our friends, family or Google. It may or may not benefit but you, but what surely can be of help is a dietitian or a nutrition expert.
Here is a list of Top 10 Dietitians in Delhi
Ph.D(Clinical Nutrition), M.Sc(Foods&Nutrition) Dietitian/Nutritionist, Delhi
Dr. Shalini Singhal runs her own clinic with the name of Dr Shalini's Diet & Wellness in Dwarka, Delhi. She has an experience of 22 years and believes in tailored Nutrition remedies for her patients. Her areas of special interest are weight loss and other disease condition like diabetes.
Consultation fees: ₹1500
Dt. Sheela Seharawat is the founder of Diet Clinic Health Care Pvt. Ltd with more than 35 clinics across India. She has mentored so many dietitians in her field and has won several awards . She designs her diet plans in a scientific manner and that are practical to follow.
Consultation fees: ₹750
Doctorate In Dietetics, Ph. D - Psychology
Dr. Sharma, has an experience of more than 10 years and is currently practising as a dietitian at Rising Health – A New Hope, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi. Her areas of interest are weight management by providing customised diet chart and nutrition assessment. She also deals in child nutrition management, diabetic counselling and diet planning. She also provides services like skin treatment, psychotherapy, laser & ayurveda treatment and aromatherapy.
Consultation fees: ₹300
Diploma In Diet & Nutrition, Diploma In Dietetics, Health & Nutrition
Dr. Diva holds an experience of more than 4 years and in such a small time she has delivered a lot. Her patients have got very good result not only in just weight management but also in conditions like diabetes, cholesterol management. At Diet N Cure Clinic, Delhi you can get customized diet plans from her in fields like weight loss & wellness, Diet for PCOS, Diabetes, healthy heart or cholesterol management, or anemia. She also plans kid friendly diet for overweight kids.
Consultation fees: ₹300
BSc-Diet & Nutrition, M.Sc-Diet & Nutrition
Dr. Ritika Dua is not only a qualified dietitian but has also done additional courses on naturopathy, acupressure and yoga. This enables her to give a holistic approach when it comes to treating and planning a diet. She has her own clinic with the name Dietitian And Nutritian . Besides weight loss her other areas of interest are heart related diseases, diabetes, PCOS, liver functioning disorders, constipations, high cholesterol and hypertension.
Consultation fees: ₹500
PG Diploma in Dietetics and Public health Nutrition
She is a well recognised dietitian with 27 years of experience. After gaining experience from major hospitals in Delhi and NCR, she runs her own clinic with the name of Journey To Health. Areas of clinical interest to her are diabetes, high Cholesterol and high Lipids, antenatal (Pregnancy), Post-Pregnancy weight loss, weight management and diet for thyroid and PCOD.
Consultation fees: ₹1000
MPTh/MPT - Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy, DNHE, MSc - Dietitics / Nutrition, Degree in acupressure, BPTh/BPT
She has masters in physiotherapist as well as a dietitian. Her areas of special interest are sports nutrition. With 7 years of experience she runs her own clinic called Veda Physiotherapy & Nutrition Clinic. She keep herself up to date with all kind of diet trends that float in the market, and can help you sort any kind of query.
Consultation fees: ₹500
Diploma in Diet and Nutrition, DNHE, BHOM, MD - Alternative Medicine
Dr. Kritika Bhola has over 9 years of experience and runs her chain of clinics called Cure well Therapies, with currently more than 3 clinics. She believes eating right can cure every problem. Her diet plans comprise of natural foods and no medicines or supplements are included.
Consultation fees: ₹500
Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics, Diploma in Diet and Nutrition
Divya Chadha is one of the most dynamic nutritionist, with an experience of five years. She specialises in weight management, clinical nutrition, child nutrition, & sports nutrition. She has done an additional course on DNA Diets. In such a short span of time in the industry, she was nominated for the Great Achiever Award (Dedicated to PT. Dindyal Upadhyay) for outstanding individual achievement and distinguished services to the nation. You can consult her at Health And U By Divya Chadha.
Consultation fees: ₹500
Diploma In Dietetics & Nutrition, Sports Nutrition & Yoga
Dt. Chandra, has 5 years of experience and has known to deliver excellent result when it comes to diabetes & high Cholesterol control through diet. Her other area of special interest is weight loss and weight management plans.
Consultation fees: ₹800