Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Gujrat. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ListenerYour feedback matters!
Hello sir/maam, I am 19 years old. I used to get pain in my upper part left side of the teeth 6/7 everyday. I hv showed to the nearest dentist n he advise me to do RCT treatment. But whenever I use 2 get pain I brush my teeth in the left part n I use to chew 2 cloves from the paining side n I get relief from pain. I applied this process for 2 weeks continuously. But now it didn't pain my teeth every day at night. Paining is been stop now. Now, through pain is been stop, should I do the RCT treatment or not? Most of the food I chew from right side because I feel uncomfortable to chew from left part. So, I want your recommendations as I am in a big dilemma. If your recommendation will be 2 apply for RCT, then, Is RCT is a painful treatment? I am in a huge fear. Because I didn't hv a little bit of potentiality 2 suffer from pain.
I am 52 years old and have diabetic. My teeth are falling and my nails are coming off. I drink daily 5-6 bottles of beer. Please advice.
The tooth may look a tiny structure, but is a very complicated one. Structurally, it has very high concentrations of minerals and vitamins, all essential for optimal dental health. Reduced or increased amounts of these substances can lead to obvious defects in the teeth, which may impair aesthetics and sometimes even the functioning of the tooth.
While calcium is one mineral that would immediately come to mind, there are a lot of other vitamins and minerals too which play a significant role both in tooth formation and in optimal dental health. Listed below are some of these, along with their role in dental health.
- Vitamin A: Often associated with vision, vitamin A is essential for production of good amount of saliva which maintains healthy mucous membranes. Reduced saliva increases predisposition to decay and gum disease and also increases bad breath.
- Vitamin D: Needless to say, with the strength of the jaw bones, a good amount of calcium is required to boost bone mineral density.
- Vitamin C: The gums have connective tissue fibers which help bind the tooth to the jaw bone. For good strength of the connective tissue, vitamin C is important. Therefore, vitamin C deficiency can lead to tooth mobility and even tooth loss in severe cases.
- Vitamin B complex: There are too many people who would have popped a multivitamin to ward off mouth sores. Niacin and riboflavin especially are essential for optimal mucosal health and reduce inflammation.
- Vitamin K: This has multiple roles to play. It helps in improving the body's healing process, blocks substances that break down bone, promotes bone strength, and reduces bleeding disorders.
- Minerals: There is a long list of minerals that are essential for optimal dental health, as below:
- Calcium: From strong enamel to jaw bone, calcium is extremely important for the tooth to be fully formed. Calcium deficiency can result in hypoplastic teeth that are more prone for chipping and decay.
- Potassium: Needed to improve bone mineral density. It also works in conjunction with magnesium and prevents from the blood turning too acidic. Acidic blood can suck out calcium from teeth and bones.
- Fluoride: Proven to be the anti-decay magic medicine, fluoride reduces the incidence of tooth decay. Fluoride gels are applied for children to promote remineralization of enamel which may have initial caries.
- Phosphorus: Provides support to calcium and potassium in bone formation.
- Iron: Required for keeping red blood cell count at a good level and fighting infections.
- Iodine: This trace mineral is required for absorption of calcium and potassium that is essential for tooth formation.
- Zinc: Naturally found in saliva, it fights against plaque formation and subsequent infections.
For optimal dental function, ensure your diet has these essential nutrients.
Hi am having habit of chewing pan daily around 3-4. Wanted to remove Yellowstone n yellowness from my teeth. Also there is problem of bad breath coz of this. Pls suggest on this n help me pls.
I have tooth ache. My wisdom tooth hurts very badly. Im not able to open my mouth. It hurts badly when I try to open my mouth. What should I do.
1) Heat applied to hair
2) No moisture
3) Tight hairstyles
4) Overuse of chemicals in the form of Shampoo and dyes.
5) Wrong combs.
I am 21 years old. I have wounds on my lips regularly. Even a small wound will become large. It will take one week or more to heel.
Hai sir, I am 23 years old, I am having black layer on my teeth. I am using Colgate but not results found, suggest me the toothpaste that will remove my black layer on my teeth.
I AM SUFFERING BAD SMELL WHICH IS COMING FROM MOUTH FROM LAST 10 YEARS I VISITED MANY DOCTORS IN DIFFERENT PLACES RECENLY I WENT TO APOLLO CHENNAI AND VISITED GASTROENTEROLOGIST DOCTORS PRESCRIBE LIVER MEDICINE AND ONE DIGESTIVE ENGYME BUT I DID NOT FEEL BETTER , MY LIVER IS FATTY, PLEASE SUGGEST ME ?
SO START GIVING SUVARNA PRASHAN TO YOUR KIDS TODAY! To now more details you can also contact us.