Hair loss is also known as baldness or alopecia. It is a condition where hair from your scalp starts falling leading to thinning of hair or baldness or hair. Both men and women suffer from hair-loss. This condition can reduce your self esteem and make you highly unsocial and stressed out.
How to stop hair fall?
1. Hot oil massage- This is something which you can do at home easily. Using canola oil, coconut oil and almond oil replenishes the hair from the roots and reduces hair fall to a great extent. Sometimes, the reason why we face hair fall is due to the hair being very dry and brittle. This is a major remedy on how to stop hair fall.
2. Natural juices- The safest and most herbal remedy for how to stop hair fall can be using nature’s juices extracted from fruits and vegetables such as onion, garlic and ginger juice. You can apply this mixture and leave it on overnight.
3. Antioxidants- Green tea contains antioxidants which helps to boost hair growth and also reduces hair loss in most cases. Consume green tea twice daily. You can also apply brewed green tea directly on your scalp. Try to massage in circular motion while applying this mixture. This is a considered as an effective home remedy for hair growth.
4. Meditate- Stress and tension is also considered as the root cause of hair-fall. Sometimes, due to our hectic lifestyle and work cycle, it becomes very difficult to keep ourselves relaxed. So to relieve stress, it is necessary to meditate. This is an essential remedy for how to stop hair fall.
5. Apply henna on your hair- Henna is a green powder which has the texture of talcum powder. It is one of the most effective remedy on how to stop hair fall.
Hair growth tips:
1. Boil potatoes and add rosemary to it. Strain the water and apply this on your scalp. This is a very effective hair growth tip.
2. The most important hair growth tip would be booking an appointment with a trichologist. If your hair is falling out rapidly, then it is necessary to see a trichologist as fast as possible.
3. Grind some fenugreek seeds and make a paste. Apply this paste on your scalp and gently. This is an effective hair growth tip for thicker and healthier hair.
4. Avoid brushing wet hair. If your hair is wet, try to let it dry naturally rather than wiping it with a towel. This can make the hair brittle and cause it to break easily.
5. Take vitamin A, B and E supplements. Also take omega-3 fatty acids. This is a great hair growth tip.
Stress, using excess heat on your hair and medical conditions like trichotillomania are reasons for hair fall. It is very important to take care of your hair.
Lybrate offers you a chance to find the top trichologists in Visakhapatnam, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Mumbai etc.
Call doctors and view Hair Loss treatment cost in AWHO III, Bodaki, Chhapraula, Dadri, ECOTECH 12, ECOTECH 13 and in any other locality in Greater Noida. On Lybrate you can connect with top doctors, book appointment online, see reviews, consultation fees for Hair Loss.