Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Greater Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Swati SoamYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am 22. Sometimes I get very anxious about things and keep thinking constantly. And normally also there is always something going on in my mind. I constantly think about something or the other. Is this normal? Can this be referred to as 'Stress' And can this increase the chances of a heart attack?
I am 40 years old, a sales manager of an insurance company. I am a patient of diabetic & hypertension. I wants to know about my lifestyle. I am taking glicomate sr 500 daily.
I have pain in my chest left side near cardiac noach nd something like Ghabrahat mostly time please suggest me what I do.
I am Neelam. I am 22 years old BT my weight is only 35 kg. Please suggest me what I have to do for increase my weight and my bp is also always low.
Hello doc. I am 26 years old male. Mera BP 150/85 Hai to mujhe kya karna parega or mujhe pasina bhi bohot aata hai isse main nervous ho jata hu or bahot upset rehta hu. Please advise.
I am 48 years old and diagnosed of high cholesterol levels. Should I take medicine lifelong and for a short time. Please tell me.
I have lipid profile issues; cholesterol and SGOT high. They are under control with medication, levels are 177 and 41.4 respectively. I take Atorvastatin 10 g, ecosprin 75 g, fenofibrate and a multi vitamin - all one daily for past 16 yrs. For the past 3 years I suspect that my memory is weakening. I forget names, events and belongings on a daily basis. Both parents suffered Dementia in their late 70s. Please advise, my age is 66.
Homeopathy is a method of treatment, which is based on the fact that symptoms of a certain disease, if induced in small quantities, may help cure the same disease in a sick person. Cardiological disorders are complications of the heart; they can range from various disorders, such as heart attack or irregular heartbeats.
Homeopathic remedies are based on naturally occurring substances and are given to the patients in a diluted form. These remedies trigger the symptoms in small quantities and heal the body.
The various homeopathic treatments for cardiological disorders are:
- Latrodectus: This treatment is used to treat symptoms of precordial pain in the body.
- Aurum metallicum: Aurum metallicum is used in treating symptoms of weakness in the muscles of the heart.
- Aconitum:This treatment is used when a person is having a heart attack.
- Spigelia: Spigelia is used in the treatment of irregular heartbeats which may cause sharp pain in the chest.
- Cactus grandiflorus: This treatment is used in treating angina pectoris, which is characterized by symptoms of pain caused by decreased blood flow to the heart.
- Crataegus oxyacantha: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating coronary insufficiency in people. This disorder cause problems in heartbeat.
- Digitalis: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating cardiac muscle failure. This disorder causes palpitation, tightness in the heart muscles and a suffocating sensation.
- Kalmia latifolia: This treatment is effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy, which causes the heart muscle to thicken, resulting in size reduction of the ventricles. This treatment is very effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy that results after rheumatism.
- Glonoinum: This homeopathic treatment is prescribed to treat symptoms of plaque buildup in the artery, which cause hypertension.
Related Tip: "5 Causes Of Heart Failure"
Hi i Was playing cricket outside a power plant and its vent was in our direction. The smoke was do much that our white clothes got black in the seven or eight hours we played. After four or five hours on the ground, I started dealing pain on the left of my chest, right above the heart I guess. I failed to bat properly in my innings due to restricted arm and chest movement. It has been more than an year but the pain is still there. It is bearable sometimes but it is also unbearable at times. Where to begin the cure?
My dad is 91 and is in ICU for weak lungs weak heart and weak brain. What should be the line if treatment
Sir my papa is heart patient please suggest me the diet for my papa. As he has also given one stunt. So please tell me the right answer. I am waiting sir.
For all the patients battling high blood pressure and blockages, we present to you a 2 minute recipe : “Flaxseed tea “ that would not just help you control the levels of bad cholesterol and promote good cholesterol but also refresh you.