Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Greater Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul PunjYour feedback matters!
I have gone for Off pump CABG surgery on 31/10/2006 with grafts: LIMA to LAD, RIMA to major diagonal, SVG to OM ( Anterior & posterior division ). Now I am taking the following medicines: Cognixplus, Olmezest 20, Cilacar 10, Rozavel 10, Angizem CD 90mg, allercet DC, Stresnil0.5, A-Z Tablets, Colvac, Clavix AS75 mg,, Co Q-10, fish oil 600 mg with 300 mg Omrga-3. Is there any side effects in the said medicines?
Sir, frequently I am releasing gas, even though I am not having gastric problem, please advise the solution. I am not having any problem.
I am 24 years old I suffer from sexual problem My penis not growth properly according to my age and I fall down within half minute during sex with my partner me and my partner both unsatisfied from our sexual life specially me when I not give fully pleasure to my partner I really unhappy with my life some time I think to kill myself -Preejaculation -penis length -penis gridth -thin sperm -body weakness -weak body muscles All these problem with me sir/ma'am If you have any solution for my these problem than please help me and try solve these.
My son is 7 years old .he is suffering from dry cough. L give him some antibiotic such as mega cv but no sufficient result. please give suggestion and medicine.
My mom age 45. Often complains that she feels as if something is pinching in her legs like from knees to feet. Which led to pain later She is heart patient.
Im suffering from gastric so what diet should I take in breakfast, lunch n dinner. please suggest me.
The word weight loss brings an image of starving, eating just enough to survive, and reduce weight. However, that is not the case always. There are some foods that can actually help burn fat, the more you eat of these on a regular basis, the lesser the chances of you growing fat. The good old coconut, which has formed a regular part of our diet for ages is one such wonderful item. Listed below are some benefits that show how coconut helps in weight loss.
- Good Fiber: Foods usually contain two types of fibers soluble and insoluble. The soluble usually contains sugar and starch. These are digested to provide calories. The non-soluble on the other hand is not digested and only provides roughage. Coconut contains an astounding 61% of non-soluble fiber, which is completely devoid of calories and therefore, no contribution whatsoever to weight loss.
- Instant Energy Source: For athletes and sports people, coconut provides an instant source of energy with lesser number of calories. This energy can help them curb hunger for prolonged period of time. People who eat coconut regularly can go without food for longer hours without experiencing symptoms of low blood sugar.
- Lowered Glycemic Index: The glycemic index is an indication of how fast sugar is released into the bloodstream, leading to higher sugar level. Sugar has a glycemic index of about 80 and coconut is about 35. Therefore, it reduces the pace at which sugar is released into the body and does not promote formation of fat. Coconut is also easy on the pancreas, not pushing it to pump insulin into the system.
- Reduced appetite: By improving insulin secretion and promoting blood glucose usage, the cravings to have something sweet to boost energy is reduced. The super nutritious coconut is digested to right away produce energy and consume it, thereby improving endurance.
- Good fat source: The coconut is a rich source of medium chain fatty acids which are good for health. Unlike the long chain fatty acids, which contribute to weight gain, the medium ones are good for heart and do not add to weight in a big way.
- Easy on the stomach: Coconut also improves digestion in general and improves absorption of nutrients (vitamins, minerals, and amino acids) from other food substances, thereby improving overall nutrition. The good fiber, good fat and good sugar all add to the immense benefits of coconut. Not just whole coconut, even coconut oil and coconut milk are being used more now.
Not just weight loss, coconut is also very healthy for the heart, skin, and hair. It has no trans-fat, no gluten, is nontoxic and hypoallergenic and boosts immunity. Eat coconut in any form and enjoy the various benefits.