Hair Fall - Causes and Treatment
Main Dr. Nishant Chhajer, cosmetic and plastic surgeon. Noida mein practice karta hu aur main pichle aath saalo se cosmetic aur plastic ke chetra mein kaam karta hu aajkal humlog jaise ki dekh rahe hai ki bahut zada log dhyan de rahe hai ke wo kaise dikhte hai aur log unko kis tarah se samjhte hai aur kya unke baare mein sochte hai. toh look ek bahut hi important hai, aap kaise dikhte hai aur log aapke baare mein kya sochte hai aur kya wo dekhna chahte hai. naa kewal iska aapke confidence ke upar prabhav padhta hai lekin logo ke interpretation aur log kis sense mein aapko lete hai, wo bhi aapke upar bahut farak padhta hai. aaj hum hair transplant and baalon se related jo samasya hai ke baal jharne ki samasya aur jo kuch common infection hai baalo ki uske baare mein baat karege. Baalo ki bahut hi badi samasya ye hai ki nutrition jo hai wo acha nahi hai, stress bahut zada hai wo kaam ki ho ya gharelu ho ya economic ho ya lifestyle hu.
Ye saari samaya aapki baalo pe bahut bada prabhav padhta hai aur isse baal zada jharte hai. dusra ek ki waatawaran ek bahut hi important factor hai jaisi ki aap dekh hi rahe hai ki roz aata jaata hai tv pe, net pe, social media pe, ki heavy pollution ho gaya hai, heavy particulate matter bahut ho gaya hai, saans lene ki diqqat ho rahi hai. iske wajah se skin aur baalo ki samasya bhi kaafi badh rahi hai. naa kewal ye samasya badh rahi hai par bahut saari allergy aur usse hone wale rogo ko paida kar rahi hai aur iske wajah se kaafi kam umar mein logo ke baal jhar jaate hai. pehle aap dekhte the ki humare jo buzurg hote the wo 40 saal 50 saal 60 saal 80 saal umar tak unke baal jharte nahi the, baal kale bhi rehte the, lekin ab aap dekhege ki 25 saal 30 saal ke unke baal jharne lagte hai aur dekhege ke log aadhe ganje ho jate hai. aur uske baad wo idhar udhar ghumte hai ke kisi tarah se humare baal thik ho jaye ya unka koi ilaaj ho jaye.
Ab iske liye ye bhi dekhna zaruri hai ki aap jisse apna baalon ka ilaaj karwa rahe hai kya wo qualified hai ya nahi hai, kya wo is tarah ka ilaaj kar sakta hai ya nahi, uski appropriate education ya degree hai ki nahi hai humare desh mein kya hai ke koi bhi aake kehne lag jaata hai ke main is cheez ka specialist hu aur log uski baton mein aake aadha adhura ilaaj karwate hai, uske baad mein sochte hai ki iska koi ilaaj ho nahi sakta. Baalon ki samasya jo hoti hai unke liye dawai, khan paan aur hair transplant, ye kuch main cheezein hai jisse inki baalon ka ilaaj kiya jaa sakta hai. log baal jharne ki samasya ko shuruat lete hai ki kya kaaran hai, kyun baal jhar rahe hai, kya ye health related issues ke wajah se hai ya environmental issues ke wajah se hai aur ye nutritious issues ke wajah se hai. in cheezon ko dekhne ke baad hum ye dekhte hai ki kya ye allergy ke wajah se, kya ye fungal infection ke wajah se hai, ya ye genetic hai, pita ji ke bhaiyo ke baal kaafi jaldi umar mein jaldi chale gaye.
Is sab cheezon ko assess karne ke baad mein, teen option hum aapko suggest karte hai. ek toh ho gaya Pharmacotherapy, mane dawaiyon se ilaaj, isme allergy ka ilaaj, fungal infection ka ilaaj, dandruff ka ilaaj sab hai. dusra ho gaya, nutritional support therapy, jisme ki multivitamin aur jo ki growth factor hair specific hote hai, unko khane ki form mein diya jaata hai, dawai ke form mein diya jaata hai, aur sath mein PRP ya Mesotherapy ki local blood supply ko aapki scalp ke health ko badhate hai. aap ye samjh skte hai ki ye ek khaad ki tarah kaam karta hai. uske baad mein agla number aata hai jaha ke koi bhi gunjaish nahi bachti hai, usme hum hair transplant kar sakte hai. hair transplant ek bahut hi reliable and specialized tareeka hai baalo ko dobara grow karne ka.
Jaise ki aapne bahut suna hoga ke main 25000 mein baal laga dunga, koi keh raha hai ki main 50000 mein baal laga dunga, main ek lakh mein baal laga dunga, parantu aapko dekhna hoga ki aap aap jiske paas jaa rahe hai baal lagane ke liye kya wo uske liye upyukt aadmi hai ya nahi hai, kya unke centre pe facility hai ya nahi hai, unke results kaise hai aur unka commitment kaisa hai. baal lagan eke liye FUT aur FUE, do tareeke hai, dono mein koi vishesh antar nahi hai, kewal baal nikalne ka tareeka alag hai. baaki basic saari cheezein same hai, kaise baal nikale jayege, kaise nikale jayege. Hum apne centre pe baal aur isse related ilaaj karte aaye hai aur humare result reliable hai aur humara prayaas ye rehta hai ye hum dilver kare jo hum kehte aur jhoothe promises na de.
Hum apne centre mein pura assessment karne ke baad mein fitness dekhne ke baad mein ye chahte hai ke mareez kuch din dawai le jisse ki uske jo detrimental problems hai wo solve ho jaye aur uske baad mein baalo ko lagaya jaye. Agar aap humare baar mein aur adhik jaanna chahte hai toh aap lybrate pe online salaah le sakte hai aur agar aap mujhse personally milna chahte hai toh noida mein Gunjan Clinic, B Block Market, Sector 31 pe aap sampark kar sakte hai ya Greater Noida mein J. R Hospital, beta 1 mein aap sampark kar sakte hai. main bahut dhanyavaad deta hu aapka. Thank you.read more
Treatment for Scars and Unwanted Hair Removal
Main Dr. Nishant Chhajer, Gunjan Clinic ke taraf se aapka abhivaadan karta hu aur main aapko batana chahta hu ke pichle 8 varsho se main cosmetic surgery aur plastic surgery ke chehtra mein karya kar raha hu. Main sarkari aur gair sarkari, sabhi tarah ke sansthaano mein kaam kiya hai. is waqt hum apni clinic aur hospitals ke dwara noida, greater noida aur muraadabaad mein apni sevaye de rahe hai. humara prayaas hai ki aap sachai ke sath cheezon ko sune aur ussi hisaab se hum aapko promises karte hai. aur nishjit hi aajkal ki duniya mein acha dikhna bahut hi mahatvapurn hai aur sabhi chahte hai wo ache dikhe, koi apne chehre par kalapan naa rahe, jhurriya na rahe, nishaan na rahe, acne na rahe, scars na rahe, chehre pe baal na rahe, daadhi ho toh bilkul shape mein ho, galat jagah pe jaha pe wo pasand na karte hai wo naa uge, banana bhi na pade.
Toh, bahut saari iske liye ilaaj available hai, jaise ki facials hai, chemical peels hai, cosmetic fat crafting hai, fillers hai, lasers hai, botox hai, is tarah ke bahut saari cheezein hai. isme sabse important ye hai ki aap jaha bhi is baare mein raye lete hai kya wo wyakti ke liye sahi hai ya nahi hai aur usko anubhav kitna hai. iske baad mein unka commitment kya hai, unka satisfaction rate aur result kya hai. iske baad mein aap ye dekh sakte hai ki kya wo commit karte hai. humara prayaas ye rehta hai ki hum jo hai job hi practically possible hai ussi ko commit karte hai and we try to fulfill that. Bajaye mareez ko bewajah zada promise karke practical promikses ko fulfil karne ka humara prayaas hota hai. jaisa ki aap lasers ke baare mein jaante hai toh lasers kayi tarah ke hote hai aur bahut hi aajkal jo prachlit hai, baal hatane wale laser.
Aaj ki paripeksh mein diode laser hair removal ke liye sabse uttam maani jaati hai. humare centre pe diode laser se hair removal hota hai. ye individual sitting or package ke aadhaar pe hota hai, iske results bahut hi reliable hai, more than 87% satisfaction rate hai aur hair reduction rate hai. dusra aata hai til aur masse aur tattoo hatana, toh Q Switch Nd yag Laser bahut hi acha maana jaata hai. aur sahi wyakti dwara karne par iska result bahut hi acha aata hai, aur generally til, masse, tattoo hatane ke baad mein amuman koi nishaan nahi bachta hai. teesra scar removal CO2 Fractional laser ya RBM yag laser hum use karte hai jisme ki hum chote mote scars ya bahut saare baareek bareek scars acne se related scars ko hata sakte hai.
chemical peel ek bahut hi acha tareeka hai, bahut saare pigments ya scars ko hatane ka ya mild, moderate, severe depth ke hisaab se ho sakta hai aur kaafi cost effective bhi ho sakta hai. bahut zada kharcha nahi hai, results kaafi reliable hai aur sahi tareeke se karne pe ye aapko scar-free problem free results aapko deta hai. thoda laser aur peeling ke sath precaution hai ki aap thoda dhoop ke sath dhyan rakhege toh result aapko zada acha milega, aur zada jaldi milega. Acne ek bahut hi common problem hai jo yeaap dekhege ke ki aadhe se zada log jo ki apni young age se related problems se jhujhte hai lekin sahi gyaan nahi hone ke kaaran wo usko phodte rehte hai aur usko nochte rehte hai aur saare scars ban jaate hai. uska sahi treatment karne se naa balki ye thik ho jate hai, inke dobara hone ki sambhavna bahut hi kam hoti hai. acne ke scars ko bhi peeling or laser ke dwara sahi tareeke se deal karne mein 80-90% scars kam kar sakte hai aur chehre ko wapas bahut acha kar sakte hai.
Main aapko batana chahta hu ke lybrate par mere se paraamash le sakte hai aur humari clinic noida mein Gunjan Clinic, Sector 31, B Block market mein hai. Greater noida mein J.R Hospital mein baat kar sakte hai. dhanyavaad.read more
Doctor in Navin hospital
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Navin hospitalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
It is a condition that causes discoloration and discolored patches to appear on the skin. The color of one’s skin is determined by the production of melanin in the body, and hyperpigmentation is caused by a disproportionate production of melanin. People of any race or skin color can be affected by this condition. The most common pigmentation problems are brown sun spots, melasma, age spots, and pigmented birthmarks. Pigmentation issues very depending on the natural colour of the skin. Treatments include fade creams, IPL, Elos Aurora, laser treatments like Fraxel Dual and in some cases biopsy or skin excision is required to exclude skin cancer such as melanoma.
Three skin irregularities caused by this condition are; Post Inflammatory hyperpigmentation, Lentigines (or sun spots) and Melasma.
- Treatment of brown sun spots: Many people have mottled brown spots, freckles and patches on their skin due to excess pigmentation. These are easily treated with medical grade Elos IPL or Fraxel Dual laser. There is a range of different causes of pigmentation. Treatments differ depending on what type of pigmentation is affecting your skin. The brown pigmentation is called melanin and is made by special cells in the skin called melanocytes. The main categories of pigmentation problem are freckles, age spots, (also called liver spots or sun spots) melasma and postinflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- Melasma: Women with a genetic predisposition to this condition or those with darker skin complexions and those who have a higher exposure to ultraviolet rays are most commonly affected by melasma. It is a condition that affects the areas of the skin that are most exposed to the sun. It involves female hormones and so women who are pregnant are generally affected by melasma. Melasma is blotchy areas of brown skin pigmentation on the face. Melasma, (also known as chloasma), appears as blotchy pale brownish pigmentation on the face, especially forehead, cheek and upper lip. It is more common on darker skin types. It is especially common in women aged 20-40 and is associated with pregnancy or taking the contraceptive pill or injection. It also happens in healthy, non-pregnant woman taking no medications and men using aftershave. Sun exposure following some cosmetics can cause a phototoxic reaction where the chemical substance absorbs UV light. The resulting pigmentation extends where sun and cosmetic use have coincided, for example down the neck, often more on the right side in countries that drive on the left. Melasma is more stubborn and unpredictable to treat than freckles or age spots because the melanocytes have become sensitized and continue to produce extra pigment with even the slightest hint of sun. Sun protection is an essential part of treatment. Melasma can be treated with Active FX Laser Resurfacing. It destroys up to 80% of melanin, efficiently, which is ideal for cases of melasma that cause excessive pigmentation of skin.
- Lentigines: Minute brown spots that appear on your face and body, which is the collective result of continuous exposure to the sun, photodamage or chronic sun damage, are called lentigines. The spots usually have a visibly distinct border and appear on areas most exposed to the sun such as the face and hands.
How is one affected by post inflammatory pigmentation?
If there is an excessive production of melanin in the body, it could then overflow to the surface of the skin; this is caused by an inflammation. Post inflammatory pigmentation is the formation of brown patches on the skin that are the result of infection, injury or other conditions. Patients who already have a skin problem are more likely to be affected by this condition.
Post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) occurs after injury to the skin from whatever cause and is far more prevalent in darker skin. PIH appears as a dark brown area over the area of the previous injury and is due to excess melanin being produced by melanocytes as a result of the inflammation. Typically PIH resolves over several months but can persist for 1-2 years and in some cases can be everlasting. Treatment is generally patience as it will resolve and treatments risk further inflammation and therefore further PIH. However hydroquinone can be useful in some patients and others benefit from mild treatments of Elos Aurora, IPL or Fraxel Dual laser.
Treatment of freckles
Freckles are small flat brown marks on sun exposed areas. The medical term is ‘ephilide’ and they are an accumulation of melanin in the surface skin cells (keratinocytes). The tendency to form freckles is inherited and is often seen in red heads and younger people. Freckles usually fade in winter and reappear in summer. They need no treatment except sun protection. They can also be faded by Elos IPL, but will reappear with sun exposure. No treatment can transform a skin which freckles, into one which tans evenly. Of course, further sun exposure can bring the freckles out again so it is very important to apply a good sunscreen following treatment to maximise results.
How does laser treatment help to remedy hyperpigmentation?
- Clear and Brilliant, Fraxel and Photofacial are three types of laser treatment that have been known to resolve hyperpigmentation.
- Short bursts of energy and heat are produced by the laser and aimed at the cells that have a concentration of melanin. The excess melanin from these cells is then broken down and destroyed with the help of the laser.
- Each case of hyperpigmentation varies, and their treatment varies on the extent of the condition as well. The treatment will be administered over a course of sessions.
Though these treatments are effective, one must always stay protected from damage due to overexposure to the sun, by wearing the sunscreen with the correct SPF and other sun gear. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Swollen breast tissues in men or boys caused by hormonal (testosterone and estrogen) imbalances is called gynecomastia. Both breasts or one breast, can be affected by gynecomastia. At any point in life, from birth to puberty, even in adulthood, you might develop gynecomastia. Most of the times, gynecomastia is caused by hormonal imbalances, but there might be some underlying causes as well.
Gynecomastia is normally not a serious condition, but it can be difficult to deal with the pain and embarrassment.
It can be cured with surgery or medication, if it doesn't go away on its own.
Symptoms and signs of gynecomastia include:
- Enlarged glands in the breast tissue
- Tenderness in the breast
The causes that trigger gynecomastia include:
- Hormonal changes: Testosterone and estrogen control the sexual development in men and women respectively. Estrogen is not a hormone that only women produce; men produce it too. When the production of testosterone and estrogen are thrown out of balance, gynecomastia occurs.
- Medication: Certain medications such as anabolic steroids, androgens, HIV/AIDS medicines, antibiotics and chemotherapy can cause gynecomastia.
- Drugs and alcohol: Substances such as alcohol, marijuana, amphetamines, heroin and methadone cause gynecomastia.
- Health condition: Certain factors, such as aging, hypogonadism (a hormonal disorder), hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid gland), tumors, kidney failure, cirrhosis, liver failure, malnutrition and starvation can lead to gynecomastia.
- Herbal products: Essential oils derived from plants such as lavender or tea tree, used in lotions or shampoos, have weak estrogenic actives. They have been said to cause gynecomastia.
Gynecomastia can be cured either with medication or surgery. Surgical options for gynecomastia are, however, limited.
There is no definitive medical treatment. The main answer for Gynecomastia is surgery. It is a daycare procedure in most situations. It is done by a Surgeon, usually, a Plastic surgeon does a better job.
Anesthesia- Either Local or General anesthesia is given to make it painless
Procedure-Through a small incision in the areola, the swelling is removed by both Liposuction of the Fat part and Excision (removal) for Breast gland part. As the incision is through the areola, the final scar is hardly visible. In extensive swellings, skin also needs to be removed, wherein a scar around the areola border is visible.
Recovery- usually can go back to work in 2-3 days time. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Favorite pastime of most of the people would be to look at the mirror and analyze the skin. While acne is the most common problem, next in line would be pigmentation. One could have light patches or dark patches on the skin. The color of the skin is due to a pigment known as melanin. Greater the amount of melanin in the skin, darker the complexion. Skin color depends on the following:
- Degree of sun exposure
- Skin care routine
- Stress levels
- Hormonal levels (related to menstruation, pregnancy, breast feeding, menopause, etc.)
- Food habits
Hypopigmentation is less common and it is better to seek medical advice to rule out other medical conditions. Hyperpigmentation where there are increased amounts of melanin on the skin. This is quite common and happens with increased sun exposure and age. The most common types are as below:
- Melesma: Caused by hormonal changes, is very commonly seen during pregnancy.
- Lentigo: Multiple black spots or freckles. This could be caused by ageing or due to sun exposure.
- Management of hyperpigmentation: This involves two-fold approach with preventing and treatment
Tips for preventing hyperpigmentation:
Reducing sun damage and using optimal sun protection is the best way to prevent hyperpigmentation. The sunscreen should have at least an SPF (sun protection factor) of 15. A common misbelief is that sun damage happens during the bright days. However, even sun during cloudy weather causes damage, so avoid direct sun exposure as much as possible if you have are at risk of pigmentation.
Regularly scrub and exfoliate the skin to remove the dead cells from the top layers. Dry or sensitive skin can be exfoliated 1 to 2 times weekly, and oily skin can be exfoliated 2 to 3 times weekly. This helps constantly remove the top dead layers and fresh skin cells to come to the top, giving a fresher, more youthful look.
Treatment for Hyperpigmentation Pigmentation is hereditary, and so improved skin care routine is useful in improving appearance. When buying skin care products, check whether the SPF is greater than 15 at the minimum, and there are other essential ingredients like alpha hydroxyl acids, glycolic acid, and lactic acid.
These help in skin regeneration and producing a clearer skin with reduced discoloration. Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and kojic acid are also useful in treating hyperpigmentation. Dietary changes like egg white mask, citrus fruit application, potato peel can help in reducing pigmentation.
Other dietary changes to adhere to include a diet that is less in oil and refined sugars. A fresh fruit and vegetable loaded diet, adequate hydration, good skin care, and proper sun protection can go a long way in reducing pigmentation.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
With the current self-obsession of the need to look good all the time, acne is seen as a major problem by the teenagers and adolescents. It is related to the hormonal changes but also aggravated by food habits. During their active phase, acne causes a lot of pain and burning. There is a constant tendency to pick at them to get rid of the pain and the itching.
They dry over a period of time and leave scars which are not as painful but are esthetically a major concern. For someone with oily skin who are more prone for developing acne, these scar marks could be very traumatic emotionally.
There is good news for these people as cosmetic advancements give multiple options for getting rid of these scars. Read on to know some of the most effective ones.
- Laser: A beam of light is aimed at the scar tissue, which does not affect the surrounding tissue but gets rid of the scar tissue. In addition to acne, laser is used in multiple skin ailments (whiteheads, cysts, blackheads, etc.) There is an intense bacterial presence in the acne, and when the laser beam is aimed at the acne, the bacteria are killed. This also reduces further incidence of acne and amount of sebum produced. The number of sittings required would depend on the severity of acne, and most people would require 2 to 3 sittings for complete removal of the scars.
- Photofacials: The outer layer of the skin (epidermis) is cooled and the inner layer (dermis) is heated. This stimulates the production of collagen and fibrous tissue, which replaces the acne tissue, giving a fresher, youthful look.
In both cases, remember to:
- Avoid use of irritants like perfumes and deodorants in the affected area
- Avoid waxing or shaving for at least 10 days before the procedure
- Avoid exposure to harsh sun for about a week prior to the procedure
- Avoid medicines which increase the risk of bleeding, aspirin for instance
Post treatment: In both treatments, the skin may appear red, swollen, and inflamed for the first day. There also may be a prickly sensation, similar to a sunburn. Cool packs or moist cloths and a good moisturizer can be used to soothe the skin. Avoid makeup until the skin is back to normal appearance. Depending on the type of skin and acne, the appearance will take about weeks to months after the procedure.
- Minimally invasive
- Reduced pain
- Completed in one appointment
- Reduced recovery time
- Can be clubbed with other acne therapy modes
- Good results with reduced recurrence and sebum production
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.