Main Dr. Nishant Chhajer. Plastic surgeon. Novida se hun.
Hm log 2 centers run kr rhy hn. Gunjan clinic or Jiar hospital. Jaisa k ap sab hi janty hn k aj kal hair transplant k bare main kafi kch charchain chal rai hn or bech main ap ny ye b suna hoga k kch nuksan hogya Kisi mareez ki mout ho gae jis ki waja sy bht sai pareshaniyan logo ko a rai hn k unko ye samjh main nai ata k unko kya krna chahye. Unko krna chahye ya nai krna chahye? Aba gr hm bat krn k ek achy center per sari suvedahon k sath jis main k saf safai ka sterility ka. In sb chezon ka dehan rakha jaye or jo log hn krny waly wo well trained hn. Well-equipped hn. Aj kal dekh hi ry hn k koi bhi hr koi chala jata hai k han hm hair transplant kr dn gy or phr wo bd ki chezain handle nai kr paty. Jis ki waja sy mareezon ko kbi kbi nuqsan uthana par skta hai. To jb b ap hair transplant k liye jain to sb sy phly to ye check kr ln k jis sy b ap krwa ry hn wo well trained, equipped hai ya nai hai. Us ki qualification kya hai? In sb chezon ko dekhny k bd hi hair transplant k lye jain. Agr hm bat krn k ye ks tarha ki chez hai to is ka result bht hi acha hai per untu is main ye dekhny ki zarurt hai k ap ki umedain kitni hain or kitna apko mil skta hai. Agr ap bat krn k kya mje hair transplant krna chahye ya nai krna chahye? To ye grade py or apki pareshani k upper depend krta hai. Satisfaction level k upper depend krta hai or ek hair transplant surgeon ya plastic surgeon apko ye bta skta hai k apko medical therapy k lye jana chahye. PRP k lye jana chahye ya hair transplant k liye jana chahye. Aj k scenario main hm 2 tarha sy hair transplant kr rhy hain. Ek jis ko k strip technique bolty hn. Or ek jis ko k FUE technique bolty hn. Strip technique m balon k sath ek patti nikal lety hn. Sar k pichly hisy sy or us ko band kr dety hain. Us k bad main balon ko alag alag kr k us k le chaidh bna kr agy wo bal lga diye jaty hn. Dusra tareka hai FUE. FUE main eke k follicular ko machine sy punch duara nikal dia jata h or us k bd m us ko segregate kr k alag alag units k hisab sy k single follicle hai ya double follicle hai. Us ko agy transplant kr dia jata hai. Dono k results bht hi reliable hain. Or bht hi dependable surgeries hain ye dono. Complication rate na k barabr hai. Thora bht sun-pan. Rarely kisi ko reaction, is tarha ki pareshani ho skti hai. Otherwise kisi tarha ki pareshani nai ati hai. Meri practice main aisa dekha gya hai k jo FUT technique hai us sy baal generally 9 sy 12 mahiny main katny k laiq ugg jaty hain or FUE sy 6 sy 9 mahiny main katny laiq ugg jaty hain. Bht hi kam amreez aisy ho skty hain jo k, 1 sy 3% ho skty hain jin k number of hairs kam grow krn. Ya kisi b pareshani ki waja sy bht hi extremely rare condition main un k bal na ain. Per q k is ki success rate 97% hai to ye mana jana chahye k ye bht hi guarantee wali technique hai. Dono hi istiti main balon ka jo quality hota hai, nature hota hai ye ek dam ap k original baalon ki tarha hota hai or is main koi b farak nai hota hai. Ap kanghi kr skty hain. Katwa skty hain. Ustra lgwa skty hn. Gel lga skty hain. Shampoo kr skty hain. Dye kr skty hain. Bht sary logo ko ye bhi parashan rehta hai k jo baal hain wo kewal kally a jain to yadhi ap k balon ki sankhiya pichy itni hai k ap k lgany wala surgeon us ko segregate kr k kewal kally kally baal ap k agy dy paye to aisa sambhav hai. Otherwise white or black main bht zyada change nai kia ja skta q k white ko black nai kia ja skta. Is k ilawa or b kch chezain hain jin ka k dehyan rakhna bht zaruri hai, k operation k bd main thori sujan a skti hai, kbi kbi kch mareezon ko ek adh do bundh blood dekhai dy skta hai. Sar m bhari pan reh skta hai. Sensation ka loss reh skta hai. Aam tor per ye sabhi parakar ki pareshaniyan jo k choti moti hain bilkul bhi zyada chinta nai krny wali hain. 3 sy 5 din m thek ho jati hain. Kewal sensation ya sar k bhari pan wali bat kch mahiny tk reh skti hai. Or lag bhag sabhi mareezon main 6 mahino main ye bilkul thek ho jati hai. Ek bar baal lgany k bad main, q k pichy waly baal alag tarha k hoty hain, un k follicle, is lye nai jaty hain jb tk k koi fungal infection ya is tarha ki koi bhi beemari jis main k antibody ban jaye baalon ki roots k against. Is k ilawa or koi pareshani is main nai hoti hai. To is sari bat sy ap ye samjh gy hon gy k ye dekhna bht zaruri hai k ap kis center per, kiss y hair transplant krwa ry hn. Anjany logon k upper ankh bandh kr k bharosa thek nai hai. Apko hamesha ye janna chahye k kn apka hair transplant kr ra hai. Ye ek bht hi reliable or bht hi achy success rate wali surgery hai. Or ye ap k h jeevan, ap k confidence ko ek dam badal skti hai.
Hair Fall - Causes and Treatment
Main Dr. Nishant Chhajer, cosmetic and plastic surgeon. Noida mein practice karta hu aur main pichle aath saalo se cosmetic aur plastic ke chetra mein kaam karta hu aajkal humlog jaise ki dekh rahe hai ki bahut zada log dhyan de rahe hai ke wo kaise dikhte hai aur log unko kis tarah se samjhte hai aur kya unke baare mein sochte hai. toh look ek bahut hi important hai, aap kaise dikhte hai aur log aapke baare mein kya sochte hai aur kya wo dekhna chahte hai. naa kewal iska aapke confidence ke upar prabhav padhta hai lekin logo ke interpretation aur log kis sense mein aapko lete hai, wo bhi aapke upar bahut farak padhta hai. aaj hum hair transplant and baalon se related jo samasya hai ke baal jharne ki samasya aur jo kuch common infection hai baalo ki uske baare mein baat karege. Baalo ki bahut hi badi samasya ye hai ki nutrition jo hai wo acha nahi hai, stress bahut zada hai wo kaam ki ho ya gharelu ho ya economic ho ya lifestyle hu.
Ye saari samaya aapki baalo pe bahut bada prabhav padhta hai aur isse baal zada jharte hai. dusra ek ki waatawaran ek bahut hi important factor hai jaisi ki aap dekh hi rahe hai ki roz aata jaata hai tv pe, net pe, social media pe, ki heavy pollution ho gaya hai, heavy particulate matter bahut ho gaya hai, saans lene ki diqqat ho rahi hai. iske wajah se skin aur baalo ki samasya bhi kaafi badh rahi hai. naa kewal ye samasya badh rahi hai par bahut saari allergy aur usse hone wale rogo ko paida kar rahi hai aur iske wajah se kaafi kam umar mein logo ke baal jhar jaate hai. pehle aap dekhte the ki humare jo buzurg hote the wo 40 saal 50 saal 60 saal 80 saal umar tak unke baal jharte nahi the, baal kale bhi rehte the, lekin ab aap dekhege ki 25 saal 30 saal ke unke baal jharne lagte hai aur dekhege ke log aadhe ganje ho jate hai. aur uske baad wo idhar udhar ghumte hai ke kisi tarah se humare baal thik ho jaye ya unka koi ilaaj ho jaye.
Ab iske liye ye bhi dekhna zaruri hai ki aap jisse apna baalon ka ilaaj karwa rahe hai kya wo qualified hai ya nahi hai, kya wo is tarah ka ilaaj kar sakta hai ya nahi, uski appropriate education ya degree hai ki nahi hai humare desh mein kya hai ke koi bhi aake kehne lag jaata hai ke main is cheez ka specialist hu aur log uski baton mein aake aadha adhura ilaaj karwate hai, uske baad mein sochte hai ki iska koi ilaaj ho nahi sakta. Baalon ki samasya jo hoti hai unke liye dawai, khan paan aur hair transplant, ye kuch main cheezein hai jisse inki baalon ka ilaaj kiya jaa sakta hai. log baal jharne ki samasya ko shuruat lete hai ki kya kaaran hai, kyun baal jhar rahe hai, kya ye health related issues ke wajah se hai ya environmental issues ke wajah se hai aur ye nutritious issues ke wajah se hai. in cheezon ko dekhne ke baad hum ye dekhte hai ki kya ye allergy ke wajah se, kya ye fungal infection ke wajah se hai, ya ye genetic hai, pita ji ke bhaiyo ke baal kaafi jaldi umar mein jaldi chale gaye.
Is sab cheezon ko assess karne ke baad mein, teen option hum aapko suggest karte hai. ek toh ho gaya Pharmacotherapy, mane dawaiyon se ilaaj, isme allergy ka ilaaj, fungal infection ka ilaaj, dandruff ka ilaaj sab hai. dusra ho gaya, nutritional support therapy, jisme ki multivitamin aur jo ki growth factor hair specific hote hai, unko khane ki form mein diya jaata hai, dawai ke form mein diya jaata hai, aur sath mein PRP ya Mesotherapy ki local blood supply ko aapki scalp ke health ko badhate hai. aap ye samjh skte hai ki ye ek khaad ki tarah kaam karta hai. uske baad mein agla number aata hai jaha ke koi bhi gunjaish nahi bachti hai, usme hum hair transplant kar sakte hai. hair transplant ek bahut hi reliable and specialized tareeka hai baalo ko dobara grow karne ka.
Jaise ki aapne bahut suna hoga ke main 25000 mein baal laga dunga, koi keh raha hai ki main 50000 mein baal laga dunga, main ek lakh mein baal laga dunga, parantu aapko dekhna hoga ki aap aap jiske paas jaa rahe hai baal lagane ke liye kya wo uske liye upyukt aadmi hai ya nahi hai, kya unke centre pe facility hai ya nahi hai, unke results kaise hai aur unka commitment kaisa hai. baal lagan eke liye FUT aur FUE, do tareeke hai, dono mein koi vishesh antar nahi hai, kewal baal nikalne ka tareeka alag hai. baaki basic saari cheezein same hai, kaise baal nikale jayege, kaise nikale jayege. Hum apne centre pe baal aur isse related ilaaj karte aaye hai aur humare result reliable hai aur humara prayaas ye rehta hai ye hum dilver kare jo hum kehte aur jhoothe promises na de.
Hum apne centre mein pura assessment karne ke baad mein fitness dekhne ke baad mein ye chahte hai ke mareez kuch din dawai le jisse ki uske jo detrimental problems hai wo solve ho jaye aur uske baad mein baalo ko lagaya jaye. Agar aap humare baar mein aur adhik jaanna chahte hai toh aap lybrate pe online salaah le sakte hai aur agar aap mujhse personally milna chahte hai toh noida mein Gunjan Clinic, B Block Market, Sector 31 pe aap sampark kar sakte hai ya Greater Noida mein J. R Hospital, beta 1 mein aap sampark kar sakte hai. main bahut dhanyavaad deta hu aapka. Thank you.read more
Treatment for Scars and Unwanted Hair Removal
Main Dr. Nishant Chhajer, Gunjan Clinic ke taraf se aapka abhivaadan karta hu aur main aapko batana chahta hu ke pichle 8 varsho se main cosmetic surgery aur plastic surgery ke chehtra mein karya kar raha hu. Main sarkari aur gair sarkari, sabhi tarah ke sansthaano mein kaam kiya hai. is waqt hum apni clinic aur hospitals ke dwara noida, greater noida aur muraadabaad mein apni sevaye de rahe hai. humara prayaas hai ki aap sachai ke sath cheezon ko sune aur ussi hisaab se hum aapko promises karte hai. aur nishjit hi aajkal ki duniya mein acha dikhna bahut hi mahatvapurn hai aur sabhi chahte hai wo ache dikhe, koi apne chehre par kalapan naa rahe, jhurriya na rahe, nishaan na rahe, acne na rahe, scars na rahe, chehre pe baal na rahe, daadhi ho toh bilkul shape mein ho, galat jagah pe jaha pe wo pasand na karte hai wo naa uge, banana bhi na pade.
Toh, bahut saari iske liye ilaaj available hai, jaise ki facials hai, chemical peels hai, cosmetic fat crafting hai, fillers hai, lasers hai, botox hai, is tarah ke bahut saari cheezein hai. isme sabse important ye hai ki aap jaha bhi is baare mein raye lete hai kya wo wyakti ke liye sahi hai ya nahi hai aur usko anubhav kitna hai. iske baad mein unka commitment kya hai, unka satisfaction rate aur result kya hai. iske baad mein aap ye dekh sakte hai ki kya wo commit karte hai. humara prayaas ye rehta hai ki hum jo hai job hi practically possible hai ussi ko commit karte hai and we try to fulfill that. Bajaye mareez ko bewajah zada promise karke practical promikses ko fulfil karne ka humara prayaas hota hai. jaisa ki aap lasers ke baare mein jaante hai toh lasers kayi tarah ke hote hai aur bahut hi aajkal jo prachlit hai, baal hatane wale laser.
Aaj ki paripeksh mein diode laser hair removal ke liye sabse uttam maani jaati hai. humare centre pe diode laser se hair removal hota hai. ye individual sitting or package ke aadhaar pe hota hai, iske results bahut hi reliable hai, more than 87% satisfaction rate hai aur hair reduction rate hai. dusra aata hai til aur masse aur tattoo hatana, toh Q Switch Nd yag Laser bahut hi acha maana jaata hai. aur sahi wyakti dwara karne par iska result bahut hi acha aata hai, aur generally til, masse, tattoo hatane ke baad mein amuman koi nishaan nahi bachta hai. teesra scar removal CO2 Fractional laser ya RBM yag laser hum use karte hai jisme ki hum chote mote scars ya bahut saare baareek bareek scars acne se related scars ko hata sakte hai.
chemical peel ek bahut hi acha tareeka hai, bahut saare pigments ya scars ko hatane ka ya mild, moderate, severe depth ke hisaab se ho sakta hai aur kaafi cost effective bhi ho sakta hai. bahut zada kharcha nahi hai, results kaafi reliable hai aur sahi tareeke se karne pe ye aapko scar-free problem free results aapko deta hai. thoda laser aur peeling ke sath precaution hai ki aap thoda dhoop ke sath dhyan rakhege toh result aapko zada acha milega, aur zada jaldi milega. Acne ek bahut hi common problem hai jo yeaap dekhege ke ki aadhe se zada log jo ki apni young age se related problems se jhujhte hai lekin sahi gyaan nahi hone ke kaaran wo usko phodte rehte hai aur usko nochte rehte hai aur saare scars ban jaate hai. uska sahi treatment karne se naa balki ye thik ho jate hai, inke dobara hone ki sambhavna bahut hi kam hoti hai. acne ke scars ko bhi peeling or laser ke dwara sahi tareeke se deal karne mein 80-90% scars kam kar sakte hai aur chehre ko wapas bahut acha kar sakte hai.
Main aapko batana chahta hu ke lybrate par mere se paraamash le sakte hai aur humari clinic noida mein Gunjan Clinic, Sector 31, B Block market mein hai. Greater noida mein J.R Hospital mein baat kar sakte hai. dhanyavaad.read more
Doctor in J.R. Hospital
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for J.R. HospitalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Facelift surgery is a procedure that allows you to knock years off your face with the help of an incision and refashioning your face. The effects stay for 10 years, and in most cases surgery causes minimal pain and discomfort, and a very short downtime ranging anywhere from a day to a week before resuming normal daily activities.
However, like any good medicinal procedure, you have to customize the procedure to your exact personal needs to obtain the best results possible. Here are the choices you can flip through and make a decision:
- The deep plane lift: This has been considered the most reliable sort of face-lift surgery by popular opinion, as it keeps the face in the post-surgery state and appearance till the longest time among all the methods. It works by penetrating the skin through a cut or ‘incision’ until it reaches the ‘deep’ level. There, it works to remove excess fat tissue and wrinkles to give a naturally youthful look.
- Short scar lifts: These are done in case it is imperative for you to have only a short scar as remnant of your surgery, and not a longer one. It also is usually the best for you if you are in your 40’s or 50’s. In most cases, the scar left behind is ‘S’-shaped.
- Endoscopic facelift: The specialty of this method is that 2-3 tiny tubes with cameras are inserted into your face carrying cameras (the endoscopes) and your face is pictured onto a screen to operate on the areas most requiring improvement. This treatment only helps cheeks look younger, though.
Facelifts are common and risk free surgeries, but there exist different varieties to give results or either the whole face (say the deep plane lift) or specific parts only (the endoscopic lifts only the cheeks). Choose one judiciously, as they are permanent and therefore should give only the desired results. Wishing you a safe surgery!
I need 1000 grafts for hair transplant across forehead. Can I go for this surgery. Is there any side effect? And I wll take treatment of PRP for rest hair n the reason behind it. They can stay for long time. Is I am right? Tell me the cost of 1000 grafts My age is 21 years.
Hair transplantation surgery is a procedure where the hair follicles are taken from a donor site (usually the side or back of the head) and implanted on the recipient site that is on the area of baldness. This is a common treatment for men with androgenic alopecia (male pattern baldness) where the hair follicles reduce due to the influence of androgenic hormones. It can also help women with female pattern baldness.
Many people have reservations about the procedure but hair transplantation comes with a number of advantages, such as:
1. Natural growth after surgery - The biggest and most obvious benefit of hair transplantation is that it improves your physical appearance and eliminates the problem of balding completely. This is because the implanted hair follicles continue their natural growth process after they have been transplanted. So, your hair does not look artificial. Premature bald spots often result in low self-esteem and self-confidence issues which can be effectively addressed by the surgery.
Uniform distribution of hair follicles. Hair transplantation with latest techniques gives natural distribution of hair and proper coverage to bald areas.
2. Easy procedure and no side effects - The operation is done under local anaesthesia. You will feel no pain throughout the procedure. Very comfortable procedure and you will be awake throughout the procedure. This surgery is done at the level of skin and this is not related to the brain. There is no side effect of this surgery. Today, the surgeons mostly use micro grafts which are placed in such a way that all bald spots are covered with minimal effort.
3. One-time procedure - Hair transplantation is the only permanent solution of baldness. No medical treatment for baldness is permanent. Once hair transplantation has been done, it lasts a lifetime. Since the grafts are made of your own hair, they continue to grow naturally throughout your lifetime allowing you to cut or style your hair as you wish.
Hi, What should I do for breast reduction in less time. And is it breast reduction surgery is safe to do. And tell me about side effects after surgery.
Gynecomastia is swelling of the breast tissue in boys or men, caused by an imbalance of the hormones estrogen and testosterone. It could be due to aging (which also shifts hormone levels) or because of certain medicines.
Liposuction is a type of cosmetic surgery that removes excess fat from some parts of the body to improve your overall body contour. Essentially, this cosmetic procedure involves insertion of small, thin but blunt-shaped needles under the skin in those areas that have excess fat. Fat is then suctioned out through these needles by moving them from one place to another under the skin. Also called as “lipo”, this type of cosmetic surgery addresses the following body parts;
- Hips and buttocks
- Fat located on abdomen and waist
- Fat on the upper arms
- Fat on neck, chin and cheek area
- Fat deposited on the back, inner knee, chest, calves and ankles
Liposuction can be performed along with other cosmetic surgeries such as facelift, breast reduction, tummy tuck etc. Please note that liposuction cannot be used to reduce obesity, diabetes and other weight-related disorders.
Types of Liposuction
In recent years, this surgical procedure has been made less painful by developing newer techniques. These are;
- Tumescent Liposuction- This involves applying a local anesthetic on the area where the procedure has to be done. A combination of chemicals e.g. lidocaine and epinephrine is then inserted under the skin. This numbs the precise area where liposuction will be done.
- Ultrasound liposuction: This procedure involves melting of the undesired fat by ultrasound. This form of liposuction is suited for fat deposited on the neck, upper abdomen, sides and the back area.
- Laser liposuction: Low-energy waves are sent under the skin to liquefy the fat that is later removed through the cannulas.
Liposuction is not an elaborate procedure and does not require overnight hospitalization most cases. The patient is administered a local anesthetic so that she does not experience any pain. Overnight hospitalisation may be required if the volume of fat to be removed is large.
Post this surgery, expect your body to swell. The parts of your body where liposuction has been carried out will display swellings, bruises etc. You may even experience pain in those areas. To alleviate discomfort, patients are wrapped up in bandages, support hoses, girdles etc. Some patients may report fluids oozing from the areas affected by liposuction. To prevent infection, doctors prescribe antibiotics to such patients.
Swelling and bruises may continue for the next 7- 10 days post this surgery. Patients may have to wear the bandages, girdles, wraps etc. for the next 3-4 days.
Liposuction results in a better shape if the volume of fat removed is small. If the patient regains weight after liposuction, fat reappears in those areas which have not been treated.
Laser hair removal refers to a process in which a special laser light is shone upon hair follicles. Pigments in the hair follicles soak up the light and this stops the hair from growing. There are several advantages as well and risks associated with laser hair removal treatment. Here is everything you need to know about laser hair removal.
- Precision: One of the biggest advantages of laser hair removal is the fact that you can pick and choose and remove only the hair, which you want to remove, which is not the case with waxing.
- Speed: Laser hair removal is relatively quick as an area, roughly equal to the size of one coin can be treated within a second. Therefore, small areas which need to be treated can be treated in under a minute while the whole back can have all the hair on it treated in about an hour.
- Reliability: Laser hair removal is very predictable and reliable due to the fact that hair will permanently be gone if this treatment is opted for.
What not to do?
Laser hair removal like any other treatment requires trained professionals as well as some precautions. Here are some precautions you should take before laser hair removal treatment.
- Limit plucking, electrolysis and waxing : All of these treatments remove the root of the hair. This is not good as the laser hair removal treatment is meant to be performed on the root of the hair. These should not be done for six weeks before treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure: Exposure to the sun creates complications and should be avoided for up to six weeks before treatment and also six weeks after treatment.
There are also several risks of laser hair removal, which are pretty common and about which you should be aware of. These include.
- Blisters and sunburns: Even though blisters are rare, sunburns are pretty common. You can wear makeup on your face to cover up the side burns unless it has blisters.
- Changes in the color of the skin: Sunscreen can be worn to treat this problem.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
What is the success rate of hair transplant in female? How much time it takes for new hair to come? Is there any Lifetime precaution needed?
Scars may mar the beauty and proportion of your face and its features. There are many reasons why we may suffer from scars starting from accidents to other causes like birth defects and other ailments. When we are injured or the skin is ruptured, the bruise or the wound usually heals itself by turning into scar tissue.
While much of this may disappear for smaller wounds, there are others that remain obvious and become scars. Many of these scars may be in a prominent location like the face, which can lead to loss of confidence and self-esteem. While make-up and creams can diminish the jarring effect of such scars, there is also a permanent way to deal with them cosmetic surgery. Here is everything you need to know about the same.
- Point of surgical techniques: While total scar removal will depend on the severity of the scar and its location, the point of most surgical techniques for scar removal involve making the skin as smooth as possible so that the scar becomes almost invisible.
- Skin resurfacing methods: Dermabrasion and laser resurfacing are some of the most popular methods employed for this process. While dermabrasion basically helps in scraping away the top surface of the skin in order to help new skin grow back, laser resurfacing does pretty much the same with the help of laser beams that will act on the problem areas. Dermabrasion usually helps when the scar is slightly raised and embossed on the skin, giving the appearance of a second skin with its defect. The laser light of the laser resurfacing helps by smoothen the rough patch of skin that forms the scar. This is done by running the beams on the rough or elevated patches until they are removed for the new skin to emerge eventually.
- Kelotoid scars: Most kelotoid scars are treated with the help of medicated injections that can be administered by a cosmetic surgeon. Hypertropic scars are also treated in this way.
- Surgical incisions: In case the above methods do not help in removing particularly stubborn or old scars, the cosmetic surgeon can also suggest using a surgical incision in order to join the skin together with very fine stitches. This process can help in making the scar less prominent to a great extent.
- Side effects: In all these methods, you would do well to discuss the possible side effects with your cosmetic surgeon. Some amount of bruising and redness of the skin is to be expected for a few days. Also, a little bit of swelling is normal. But if these side effects do not abate in a hurry and get progressively worse, then it would be a good idea to report the changes to the doctor for further treatment.