Doctor in Dr.Manoj kumar Behera
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr.Manoj kumar BeheraYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
very nice experience... humble and polite and accurate in diagnosis with exact process of treatment
I am 24 year old girl. My face is little oily. I can't get over the pimples on my face. Its taken me to depression. Please suggest me to get over from it. I used only Himalaya neem face wash. I don't apply any cream. Still I'm suffering. please help me out.
I want to know which date is safe day for sex for not getting women pregnant? If a women has done sex 1 day after her period? What percentage of chances is getting her pregnant? And how many days are safe for sex before or after period?
I have pain in head on back part it occurs usually after masturbation is it damages our brain if it is how can we recover from it?
Ulcerative colitis is a chronic inflammation of ulcers, or open sores, in the innermost layer of the large intestine. It is a form of inflammatory bowel disease. Even though there is no absolute cause of ulcerative colitis,there are some possible factors such as genetics, infections and stress. It mostly seems to be hereditary in the sense that of the 10-30% people that have ulcerative colitis, most of them have one close family member with the same condition.
Treatment of Ulcerative Colitis
Even though conventional treatment such as corticosteroids and aminosalicylates are used to reduce inflammation, homeopathic treatment can help stop the bleeding and diarrhoea. A long-term remission is possible, and future attacks can be prevented by homeopathy.
Some of the common homeopathic ulcerative colitis remedies are:
- Argentum nitricum: This is used to relieve diarrhoea with mucus and blood, excessive gas; it is also used to treat anxiety that may arise from diarrhoea.
- Arsenicum album: This is used if the stool is foul-smelling and frequent, especially at night, and there is a burning pain in the abdomen; fear of disease and death along with sudden chills is also treated by Arsenicum album.
- Mercurius Corrosivus: This is used to treat haemorrhagic and ulcerative lesions, severely painful defecation and painful foul smelling diarrhoea with blood; it might be taken if the pain remains even after defecation.
- Nitricum acidum: This is used if there is diarrhoea with mucus and blood and stinging pains; it is also taken if there are chills coupled with irritable anxiety.
- Phosphorus: It is used to treat bloody and painless diarrhoea; it is also used to treat emotional oversensitivity to the feelings of others.
Pain on the sides of the abdomen between the ribs and the hips is also known as flank pain. A patient may experience flank pain only on one side or on both sides simultaneously. In most cases, the pain is more pronounced on one side of the body. Flank pain can usually be attributed to conditions affecting the kidneys. The two most common such conditions include:
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI): When bacteria enter the urinary tract, it can cause an infection. This can be limited to the urethra or travel inwards to the bladder and kidneys. Pain in the lower flank is typically a sign of a UTI affecting the bladder while pain in the upper flank is a sign of an upper UTI. This may be accompanied by an increased urge to urinate frequently, blood in the urine or a burning sensation while urinating. UTIs can be treated with oral antibiotics but in case of recurrent UTIs, the patient must consult an urologist.
- Kidney Stones: Kidney stones can be described as crystal deposits that are formed by highly concentrated urine. The size of these crystal deposits can range from being small enough to pass through the urethra to being the size of a gold ball. Large kidney stones can be very painful. Flank pain caused by kidney stones comes and goes. The location of this pain depends on the position of the stone and hence can move through the abdomen. Drinking plenty of water can help a kidney stone move out of the body. In cases of larger stones, a surgical procedure may be needed to break the stone down into small pieces.
Another common cause of flank pain is a musculoskeletal problem. This could be in the form of a muscle tear or sprain. Lifting heavy weights, repetitive actions and a fall or trauma are common triggers for such problems. This type of pain usually worsens with any activity or action that uses these muscles. Even sneezing may aggravate this type of pain. Flank pain in the case of musculoskeletal problems usually feels like a dull ache. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and an ice pack are usually very beneficial in handling this type of flank pain.
Sometimes, flank pain can be a symptom of a much bigger problem. For example, it could be a symptom of kidney cancer, gallbladder disease, appendicitis or a blockage in the urinary tract. Hence, if this pain continues for a long time, you must consult a doctor.
Asthma is an inflammatory disease, which affects the airways of your lungs (respiratory tract that pumps oxygen into the lungs). It is long term in nature. It is characterized by shortness of breath, coughing and wheezing. It occurs few times a day or few times a week depending on the person it affects. Sometimes it worsens during the night.
What triggers Asthma?
- Airborne particles such as dust mites, mold spores, pollen and cockroach waste.
- Infections in the respiratory system such as common cold.
- Cold air can also trigger asthma.
- Physical or outdoor activities which make you pant such as running, skipping, jogging and jumping can cause shortness of breath, thus triggering asthma.
- Pollutants and irritants in air such as smoke.
- Some medications can also trigger asthma.
- Stress and nervous attacks (panic attacks) also trigger asthma.
How to manage asthma better by changing your lifestyle:
- Try to avoid keeping animals in your house such as dogs, cats and rabbits. Many times animal fur, waste, urine and saliva contains particles which can cause allergic reactions and make you cough uncontrollably. This in turn triggers asthma attacks. If you have pets try keeping them away from your bedroom.
- Dust mites also cause allergies which trigger asthma. So wash your carpets, rugs, bed-linen and pillowcases in hot water.
- Bugs and insects such as cockroaches are not only unhygienic, but can also trigger asthma. Cockroach droppings near your bed, kitchen and food are dangerous and you should call an exterminator to get rid of these bugs.
- Sometimes, heavy fragrance also aggravates your respiratory tract and triggers shortness of breath. Avoid using heavy perfumes, deodorants and room fresheners.
- Pollution also triggers asthma. Dust particles come out from the vehicles and mix with the air. If this air is inhaled, it might trigger uncontrollable asthma. So try to cover your mouth with a cloth when you step out of your house.
Asthma can be very severe and can bring many hurdles in your day to day activities. Changing your lifestyle and certain habits can reduce asthma to a great extent.
Your mental and emotional health impacts how you think, feel, and carry on in everyday life. It additionally influences your capacity to adapt to stress, defeat challenges, construct connections, and recover from life's difficulties and hardships. Whether you are hoping to adapt to a particular psychological wellness issue, better manage disagreeable feelings, or essentially need to feel more confident, enthusiastic, and adjusted, there are a lot of things you can do to take control of your emotional health.
Regardless of how sad or defenseless you feel as of now, these systems can help your state of mind, fabricate versatility, and increase your general pleasure in life:
- Remain active: The psyche and the body are naturally connected. When you enhance your physical wellbeing, you will naturally encounter more mental and emotional happiness. Physical movement additionally discharges endorphins, effective chemicals that lift your state of mind and give you energy. Customary practice or action can majorly affect mental and enthusiastic medical issues, mitigate stress, enhance memory, and help you to rest better.
- Oversee stress: At the point when stress gets to be distinctly overpowering, it can harm your state of mind, trigger mental and physical medical issues, and influence your personal satisfaction. As examined above, face-to-face social association and physical action are both instinctual approaches to get rid of stress. In any case, when stress hits, it is not generally practical to have a companion close by to incline toward or to have the capacity to go out for a walk or run.
- Eat a solid eating routine: Unless you have tried to change your eating regimen before, you may not know exactly how much you eat or not eat. This influences the way you think and feel. An unfortunate eating regimen can inflict significant damage on your brain and mindset, disturb your rest, decrease your energy, and weaken your immune system.
- Get enough quality rest: Reducing sleep may appear like a good move when you have a very busy life. However, with regards to your mental and emotional wellbeing, getting enough quality sleep is a need, not a luxury. Skipping even a couple of hours here and there can inflict significant damage on your mind, energy, mental sharpness, and capacity to handle stress. Long-term unending work can wreak destruction on your health.
- Discover reason and importance in life: Everybody determines significance and reason in various ways that include doing things that benefit others, and also yourself. You may consider it an approach to feel required, like yourself, a reason that drives you on, or essentially motivation to get up in the morning. In natural terms, discovering importance and objective is fundamental to mental wellbeing as it can produce new cells and make new neural pathways in the brain.