Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in gidderbaha and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Mr. BalkaranYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from weakness till 1 month. My weight is 40 kg and I am 20 years old boy. Someone suggest me to get small amount of alcohol or beer for health. So I want to ask you is it good. Please suggest me.
Sex, which gives pleasure to most, can be painful for some. Many women, mostly in their menopausal or post-menopausal phase find intercourse and penetration extremely painful. Menopause results in hormonal imbalance, with a significant drop in the estrogen level. The reduced estrogen level results in Vulvovaginal Atrophy (dryness of the vagina and thinning and weakening of the vaginal tissues). In such cases, women experience irritation, Vaginismus (vaginal tightness) and soreness after sex.
One can also experience a burning sensation during urination. There may be inflammation of the vaginal tissues. If untreated, the inflammation can cause infection and other complications. "Dyspareunia" or pain during intercourse is very common in postmenopausal women. The pain experienced during sex can be due to "Vulvodynia" as well. Vulvodynia is a condition whereby a women experiences chronic pain in the external genitals or vulva. A number of other factors can also contribute to the pain during sex. A thorough and detailed investigation is thus very important.
Treatment: Many women find it extremely embarrassing to discuss menopausal problems with their partners and doctors. The key to effective treatment lies in timely diagnosis and medication. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. The postmenopausal changes can vary from person to person. Thus it is very important to discuss every minute detail with your physician.
Many options are available to make intercourse a less painful experience:
- Keep dryness at bay: In most cases, painful intercourse results from dryness of the vagina. Use of a lubricant can ease the pain to a great extend. A water-based lubricant is highly recommendable. Regular use of vaginal moisturizers is also effective to deal with vaginal dryness.
- Vaginal care and hygiene: It is very important to keep the vagina clean. Avoid using soaps, bath oils and shower gels. They do more harm than good to the vagina. It is advisable to wash the vagina with warm to lukewarm water. Undergarments should be changed twice daily.
- More is good: Having sex at regular intervals is a healthy practice. It not only enhances and improves the blood flow, but also helps to overcome vaginal dryness.
- The Pelvic Floor Therapy: It is immensely beneficial. In this therapy, a gentle pressure is exerted in the pelvic region to relax the stiffened and tightened muscles. One can also massage the area to relax the muscles.
- Squat: It is a very effective exercise to strengthen the buttocks and hip muscles. Exercises to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles are also very helpful.
- Other therapies: One can also opt for Local Estrogen therapy and Systematic Estrogen Therapy.
Menopause should not affect your conjugal and sexual life. Visit here to know more and forget painful intercourse forever.
Related Tip: "Pain During Intercourse? Here Are The Causes"
I am 20 years old I had some white white dots in my hands from past two years,what can be done for this?
Hello my name is sagar sir I'm just 18+ My height is 5.10 I need to improve my body building so please give me suggestions and any tips to get a hygiene body will awesome look And also I need to be glamorous so and also give more tips for beauty And give me any facial packs to improve my glamour So please give me the answer for both body building and also to improve the glamour to me As early as possible DOCTOR Ji.
I am boy and my age is 28 years and I am unmarried My penis has never been standing when having sex. What is the treatment.
My wife suffering headache at the top centre of head It's is very painful Only one straight position she will sleep If she turn her sleeping position at left side She realised some liquid flow to left side of head same for right side please explain me what happened Three month earlier some problem accursed We did the MRI of head but everything is normal.
I want to know about musli power extra capsules. Can I take this to improve my sex ability and ejaculation time.
Don't take caffeine after 6 pm
Avoid visual stimulus after 8 pm
Bed time should be regular
Don't discuss tomorrow's matters and worries in bed
Bed is only for sleep
Go to bed when you get sleep
Don't see time if you don't get sleep
Don't try yourself to sleep, that will awake your brain.