Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vani PuriYour feedback matters!
My partners last day of period was yesterday n today we had intercourse. And I have given her I pill. Is Dr. any other medicine that she has to take. N is Dr. any chances of she getting pregnant? We don't want pregnancy now.
I'm 20 years old male. My aunt is not getting pregnant from many years with my uncle. So she decided to have kid with me. So we're having sex daily from past 6 days. Like I'm having strong sex with her daily 6 to 7 times. Will she be pregnant by now or should I have still more sex with her. I want to make her pregnant. Please help.
My husband is having an orgasm and ejaculation. We do not have children now. We have took all the related test and everything is fine except having 9.24 LH and grade 1 varicocele. factor told that its due to cycogenic better go for IVF. We are so much worried. Please help us by suggesting an way to cure this.
From which month can we have sex if my partner is pregnant and from which month we can stop physical relation.
I am 25 year old. I was taking homeopathy medicines for pcod problem in the last two years. My periods got regularised and my acne too got cured yet my hair thinning is still there from front .it has got very thin. I dnt have any thyroid problem too. I eat healthy diet and exercise too. What is the reason? Please suggest for my hair problem.
Sir/madam Whenever I discharge in my partner's vagina during sex, after sometime all my semen comes out from her vagina. So I am worried that how will we able to get pregnant. please help me.
My gf means period 15/3/16-20/3/16. I had unprotected sex whit my gf on 29/3/16 and same day she get unwanted 72 tablet. My gf see 16/4/2016-20/4/2016 in this time her some garua colour bleeding. But her means period she did not get. So I want to know what is the problem? She is pregnant? Or any chance of pregnancy for this matter?
Hi doctor. I am 19 years old (female) and I have an ovarian cyst since last 2 years and it is normal cyst. And its about 3 mm. What should I do. Please suggest me.?
I am 21 years old. Recently I have missed my periods, I generally have irregular periods. I have been on medication for 6 months n next tym I got it on time now it is missed. I had unprotected intercourse during the period but I had unwanted 72 after it but beyond 72 hours but before 75 hours. I m tensed as I have missed my period and now there has been 10 days from the date. There was little spotting after 10 dayd of my last period as well. I am feeling dizziness since 2-3 days. I have 9. 3 hemoglobin and even took thyroid precautionary medicine before. Please suggest.
Can a girl become pregnant if ejaculate near verging I ejaculated on her while she wearing underwear will her period is late is she pregnant.
I have severe cramps during my periods starting from one day before period starts till after bleeding stops on 3rd or 4th day. I am 30 years old and married for last 10 years. I do not have children and have decided to remain childless. We currently use condoms as contraception. I visited a gynecologist who clearly said that I have primary dysmenorrhea and there is no cure except for painkillers. He also suggested me to have child to get rid of period pain permanently. I have been thinking about using oral contraceptives hoping that it may reduce pain or if I continue taking oral contraceptives without break, I may avoid having periods. Am I thinking correctly. Kindly suggest what oral contraceptive (name & chemical composition please) would be suitable for me!
Hi sir when I'm having sex with my wife she is getting more pain and also when I ejaculate inside the vagina it's coming out from that after sometimes It happens 2/4 times. Is there any problem to my wife be pregnant.
My wife is of 25 years and I am of 26 we have married before 2 years back but from past 7 months after normal delivery of baby she lost interest in sex totally please help and suggest some medicines for her we dont have any past medical history?
My wife have undergone surgery of her right arm. Doctor have wraped the wounds with cotton band for six weeks. I have heard that operated wounds are not needed to be wraped for six weeks. Please clarify.
Me and my boy friend were together today. I touched his genitals. And then few moments later I touched Myself. He did not ejaculate. I am not sure even if he pre ejaculated. My period is due on 24-25th of this month. Can I be pregnant if I touched My genitals with the same hand.
Hi i am suffering from PCOD AND MIgraine. M using rizact-10 from migraine. Should I take rizact or not.
Hi doctor I took 6 months treatment of siphene 50 mg tablets course then 3 months without medicines that time I will be get pregnant means it is too long already 18 months over please tell me My egg not growing so she told. I don't have periods problem it is regular now.
Travelling during pregnancy - Is it safe?
Pregnancy places some restrictions on the expectant mother, and one of them is limiting travel so much so that most women do only the required and essential commutes and skip any other travel, including vacations and business travel, completely until delivery. However, with the lifestyle changing for the woman so radically, this is being revisited. The doctor’s current advice is that unless there are potential complications expected or significant concerns, it is completely safe to travel.
The first trimester especially is a little tricky for travel, with the morning sickness. The second trimester is considered more ideal for travel, as the morning sickness and the feeling of being pregnant is sunk in, so the mother is comfortable. The third trimester is fine too, but the chances of fatigue are higher, and so travel is better avoided.
Read on to know some significant things to remember whether you are on a plane, train, or road during your pregnancy.
- Always buckle yourself up as soon as you enter the car. Use both the seat belt and the lap belt.
- Keep the air bags turned on.
- Try to avoid travel time of four hours at a stretch.
- When stopping for breaks, try to walk around a bit and stretch so that you do not feel the strain of sitting for long hours.
- Most airlines allow women to travel during the first eight months of pregnancy.
- Some airlines do allow for travel during the ninth month, if the doctor approves it, or if there is an attendant with the expectant woman.
- It is okay to walk through airport screening during pregnancy. There are some women who are apprehensive about this aspect.
- Similarly the cabin pressure in the commercial planes reduces, but does not bear any significant impact for a pregnant woman.
- Select an aisle seat, as it allows for easy seating and getting up.
- Walking to the restroom and back should be carefully managed. The aisle is quite narrow and care must be taken to avoid hurting yourself.
- Use the seats for providing support when walking through the aisle.
- Especially, in turbulent stretches, try remaining seated, bearing in mind the safety aspects for yourself and the baby.
- Traveling by bus is safe, but trips to the restroom would be difficult.
- Trains are generally considered safer, as there is a lot of room for movement. Restrooms are available anytime, which is another major advantage.
- Sea travel is also considered safe, but sea sickness could add to the nausea.
- For long-term sailing, check with the cruise provider or the boat facility about availability of a healthcare provider on the ship. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Child deliveries during pregnancies are of two types. If you are pregnant or have someone in your family who is then you can either go for caesarean section (or C-section) delivery or normal delivery, which is also known as vaginal delivery. In some case C-section delivery is chosen by your doctor as it may be a safer option in case you have some health complications. Diabetes, high blood pressure or herpes can cause complication that may in advance let you know whether the delivery procedure would be C-section or the normal one. Here are the pro and cons of both the procedure.
Natural Delivery: Benefits and Disadvantages
- Shorter stay in the hospital and time for recovery can help you in case of normal delivery.
- It may be physically painful but at the end of the day as it is a natural delivery method and you will experience less postpartum pain.
- There would be lesser chances of respiratory problems in your baby.
- Normal delivery may cause fear and anxiety which may lead to huge complications. Even your baby may face the risk of being deprived of oxygen from cord compression.
- It is also more painful and unpredictable.
- There may be increased chances of pelvic organ prolapses in normal section deliveries.
C-section: Benefits and Disadvantages
- You will be well in advance told about the delivery date by your doctor and hence planning is made easy. 2. If you have any infection like herpes chances of your baby being is reduced by c section delivery.
- There will be lesser risk of pelvic floor injury and few cases of urinary continence.
- There will be no risk of birth related trauma like bruises and swelling.
- There are surgical risks of anesthesia which can cause severe adverse side effects like headache, nausea and vomiting.
- There are also chances of heart attacks and blood clotting in veins. You may also have chances of postpartum infection in c section delivery.
- Numbness around the area of operation and bleeding may require a hysterectomy which is a surgery to remove the uterus.
There are many other pro and cons of the two methods of delivery and you should always consult your doctor and follow proper medications for better delivery of the newborn.