Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Upendra SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 20 yrs old and I get irregular menses. At Least 1 month get skip in a year. Why this kind of problem?
I am 21 year old, I feel always tired. I am feeling well. Everything feel weakness. What is your advice?
Iam 25 years old since last 2 years I have a serious back pain. I used many medicine. Its not solving. So please tell me what should I do.
I have oily scalp. And dandruff also. Can I apply oil in my hair. I m suffering from hair fall from last 2 years. Baldness in front head. please help me.
Hello doc. Me in very tired but very tikness and very harmful and very tordg. Please suggest doc mi there are why in me. But you no my heart bit very low. And many more. You are doc NA to please suggest. Me I'm very harmful. Your and be reddy to my qathion.
My age is 28, since 4 days I am having backache left side and also urine infection, please help me in this aspect.
Hi I m not concieving trying for 2 yrs having normal and regular periods for 3-4 days also gone through pelvic xamination showing everything normal ovaries and uterine wall but having a problem of facial hairs under my chin. What can b the problem with me.
Hello Dr. I'm looking for homeopathic medicine for skin whitening. Searched a lot about it but every new site suggest new medicine I can't believe on them tired of fake products. Would please suggest me some fast and effective homeopathic medicine for skin whitening.
Hi I am 36 years old my hair is turning white from last 4 yrs now its 80% white what should I do tell me good medicine which help in 15 days.
Hello sir, I am a Jumby boy and I have hairs on my chest much rather than the others. Is there any medicine to reduce them growing.
Hello sir I am 28 age my problem is bad breath and washroom smell I had treatment at dental and normal hospital but my problem is not solved.
My Father's age is 62 and he suffer asthma last 16 years, please tell me the how I permanent cure my father diseases?
Hello, Actually I newly got married and my wife is suffering to much problem like, her periods not coming on time in last four months only one day periods came again it's not coming and too much burning while she goes for bathroom and another thing from last one month she is lots of pain in legs. She feels itching on her private part, so please guide me what should I do and with whom I should to meet.
Sweating during warm weather is very common, but if a person wakes up from bed soaked in sweat, it is not a pleasant feeling. It does not allow for a sound sleep, and may not always be related to warm weather.
There is no serious underlying medical issue, but it is always advisable to consult a doctor to get this corrected. The following are some common reasons that could lead to night sweats.
- Menopause: The hot flashes that are so popularly associated with menopause is one of the main reasons for night sweats. The presenting factors (woman, age, and other symptoms) should help arrive at this diagnosis. Hormonal levels can be checked to confirm if required. Even puberty and pregnancy can cause night sweats, due to hormonal level alterations.
- Infections: Most infections present with fever and night sweats are very common. Tuberculosis, osteomyelitis, endocarditis, influenza and even HIV can cause night sweats and hamper a person’s sleep. Most infections cause an increase in temperature, which is worse at night.
- Obstructive sleep apnea: The walls of the windpipe get narrowed, and the person might have short periods where the breathing just stops. These people are three times more likely to develop night sweats.
- Hypoglycemia: One of the most common symptoms of low blood sugar is night sweat. When the sugar drop happens during the time the person is sleeping, it is very common for the person to wake up soaked in sweat.
- Cancer: For some cancers, night sweats are one of the first warning signs. These cancers include lymphoma, and presence of symptoms like unexplained weight loss, fatigue, etc. should be addressed to rule out the possibility of cancer.
- Side effect of medications: Antidepressants, psychiatric drugs, anti-pyretic drugs, anti-virals, steroids, anti-diabetic medications, hormones, etc. can lead to night sweats. Suspected cases of night sweats should have their medications reviewed to see if any drug is causing the night sweats.
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease: GERD, as it is popularly known, can cause night sweats in addition to heartburn. They would also have other symptoms of indigestion, which will help in identifying the problem.
- Neurologic disorders: Stroke, neuropathy and anxiety disorders can cause night sweats and would require psychotherapy in addition to medications.
- Idiopathic: And despite all these possible reasons, if there is no identifiable reason, it is known as idiopathic hyperhidrosis (increased sweating). The person produces too much sweat without any known underlying cause and can even wake up at night soaked in sweat.
Management: Identifying the underlying cause is the first step in treatment. It may require hormonal corrections, changing or withdrawing the causative medications, treating associated conditions, etc., as the case may be.