Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sumita Sinha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sumita SinhaYour feedback matters!
Hello I am 37 weeks pregnant. But right now I have deep pain or ache all over body. And feeling very tired and exhausted .What would be the reason for this? Is it pre labor symptoms? What is the cure for this.
I am 28 years old lady, many times not able to wake up early, dont have energy levels, feel mentally tired out.
For the first time, centuries of subjective knowledge has been demystified using modern artificial intelligence. Nadi tarangini's ultra sensitive sensors and advanced software give you precise nadi patterns and a high degree of accuracy.
**Quick and comprehensive nadi report*
In just five minutes, get physical and mental wellness indicators, along with diet and lifstyle suggestions
*Detect dosha imbalances*
Through gati and sparsha based vikruti
*Easy report interpretation*
With low, medium and high references for each parameter. Compare current nadi pattern with averaged healthy dosha patterns.
Tackle the problem of patient retention with clear evidence of your treatment's effectiveness over time.
I am 18 nd I have sex with my partner on 5th December. But not fully sex only penis goes 1 cm inside vagina but no semen came out from boy. Is there chance of pregnancy? But I am 3 day late for my periods?
Doctor I have skin problems in hip and vagina area. It happened to me last one year. It feel scrachs all the time and I did as well dn the blood comes out from the allergy areas it pains nd when I put water into it its feel very burning nd paining. Its spreed very badly at my assets area to please five me a solve.
I have irregular periods and came to know that I have PCOD problem and im using krimson 35 tablet from 3 months. I am not getting proper discharge after using that medicine. And I am gaining weight too. How can I get rid of this?
Hello doctors, I am 16 weeks pregnant with twins. And everyone is saying that by this time I must feel some movements. But I am not feeling any movement. Is there anything to worry. please guide.
PCOS stands for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. With vast lifestyle changes, today’s young generation is affected by this condition more often. A hormonal disorder, PCOS, causes the enlargement of the ovaries with small cysts on the outer edge. More than 10 million cases of PCOS are treated by the doctor per year. PCOS requires a medical professional to diagnose the condition. Most cases are treated successfully, however, it can be chronic sometimes and last lifelong.
The Causes of PCOS -
The causes of PCOS are not fully known yet but genetics might be a factor. If someone in the family has had PCOS, or has irregular periods or diabetes, then the chances of you having PCOS are likely higher. However, you can still be affected by PCOS even if no one in your family has it. The hormones in PCOS normally gets out of balance and triggers more hormonal change thereafter.
The symptoms of PCOS -
The symptoms might seem to appear a lot later or early, it depends. The most common PCOS symptoms are:
- Acne is one of the most frequent symptoms of the disease. The hormonal change causes the acnes to appear.
- Weight gain is another symptom of it, the people affected by PCOS even finds it hard to lose the weight.
- The growth of extra facial, and body hair. Women often notice the growth of hair on the body parts like face, belly, back when affected by PCOS.
- The scalp hair starts to fall. Though hair on the other body part may grow, hair fall occurs near about the scalp area.
- Irregular periods is one the major and most prominent symptom of PCOS. Some women have no periods at all while others have heavy bleeding often.
- Infertility is another symptom of the disease.
The Treatment and Diagnosis of PCOS –
A number of lab tests are done to ensure the blood sugar level and other hormonal levels. The treatment of PCOS begins a home by eating healthy, exercising and by controlling weight. Walking is a great exercise that can prove to be really helpful in ruling out PCOS. Eating food that includes a lot of fruits, vegetables, nuts and whole grains cure PCOS. People who smoke should immediately quit smoking, as it triggers the chances of having PCOS. One should never opt for any medicines without the consultation of a professional medical expert as it might turn out disastrous later and have fatal effects. There has been advanced diagnostics available for the treatment of PCOS now, and it is curable. PCOS, a commonly dealt complication by teenagers and young population should be detected early for a better treatment.
If one has 7 hpt negative and 2 beta hcg test result as < 1 mIU/ml. And has got 2 normal periods after the I pill intake. The beta hcg was taken 1st on 42 days after unprotected sex and 2nd was taken on 63 days frm the incident. So what does it mean. Is there any chance of pregnancy or no pregnancy at all. N. It is completely ruled out?
Hi I am 25yrs, I am 6weeks pregnant. I am losing my appetite. What are the symptoms I should be having otherwise which are ok at this stage?
I have this fermented apple cider type smell in my urine since 2 months. Some times there is tingling itching and dryness in the vagina too. Can you please help.
Hello Doctor I missed out my periods which has to happen on 18th. I took a pregnancy test on 19th but it says negative What should I do now.
Homeopathy is a holistic and a natural approach towards quick healing of an ailing individual. An estimate suggests that about 30% of the Indian population relies solely on the homeopathic treatment for their medical complications. People have witnessed incredible results with Homeopathy. The best part of Homeopathy is that there are no side effects associated with it, making it a much safer form of treatment. The fact that Homeopathy is both cost efficient and holistic or permanent in its cure, is one of the key benefits of this treatment.
Let us discuss some of the benefits of Homeopathy in detail:
- No side-effects: Homeopathic medicines are very safe to consume as they are formulated using natural ingredients. Homeopathic pills are known to boost our immune systems and do not hamper digestion process. They do not cause allergies and suits almost everyone including children, adults and even pregnant and senior patients. National medicine agencies assure the safety and quality of homeopathy medicines as per the requirements of European Union Legislation and European Pharmacopoeia standards. Furthermore, homeopathy medication is completely free from chemicals and synthetic materials.
- Effective and Permanent cure: Acute or Chronic - homeopathy works like a miracle in both the cases. It treats a disease from its root and thus follows a more holistic or permanent approach to healing a person with least chances of reoccurrence of the disease. Most effective for allergic disorders and seasonal illnesses, homeopathy works wonders for bacterial or viral infections.
- Inexpensive and cost effective: When compared to conventional drugs, these medicines are much less expensive. Homeopathy medicines are also sustainable as they can be stored for prolonged periods and reused, if required.
- Long term gain: Studies have shown that homeopathic treatment ensures long term relief, eventually leading to complete cure. It is best known to boost our immune systems and strengthen the body's defense mechanisms alongside curing our diseases. There are least chances of reoccurrence of the disease, with this medication.
- Gentle way of treatment and easy to administer: One of the vital reasons behind prescribing homeopathic medicine over conventional drugs is its gentle nature. The doses are in the form of sweet globules and thus are consumable by people of all age groups. Those who do not want to consume the sweetened globules have provision for liquids, powders or dissolvable tablets. The best part is that there are no injections! It boasts of non-invasive therapy and avoids surgery. It can be very well incorporated along with other therapies and medication.
Further, the medications of homeopathy are non-addictive in nature unlike some of the chemical antibiotics. Studies have shown that with appropriate medical treatment, homeopathy can reverse even the most chronic disorders with its gentle approach.
There’s a lot that nutritionists around the world don’t agree on, but most of them advise you to have more vegetables than fruits and more water- based vegetables like bottle gourd in summers.
Let’s take a look at why this is so.
- Bottle gourd keeps you hydrated and cool in summers: Bottle guard has always been regarded as one of the healthiest vegetables, and for a reason. This versatile vegetable is full of about 92 % water and minerals and is the best that nature can offer to keep your body hydrated and cool. It’s a good idea to have bottle gourd or ‘lauki’ as a juice because cooking deactivates the minerals and vitamins found in it. The juice keeps your stomach cool and reduces body heat or ‘pitta’. You can also eat boiled lauki with curd to get its cooling benefits. This vegetable helps replenish the water lost due to sweating during summers and is also a great remedy for any kind of heat-related ailment like nose bleeding, pimples or ulcers according to Ayurveda.
- Helps control weight: It helps control weight as Bottle gourd is excellent for you if you are trying to lose weight. The vegetable is packed with fibre which helps in keeping you full for longer, thus reducing food cravings that make you pile on the kilos. It is also a low-calorie vegetable with no fat and thus helps you lose weight too. Bottle gourd is prescribed by Ayurvedic medicine to reduce flab as fibre is the key to weight -loss.
- Storehouse of essential vitamins and minerals: Bottle gourd contains essential vitamins and minerals like Vitamin C, B, K, A, E, Iron, Folate, Potassium and Manganese. These play a critical role in metabolism and body functions.
- Treats urinary tract infections: Freshly made bottle guard juice mixed with lime juice is one of the best natural remedies for treating pesky UTIs.
- Cure for stomach problems: Bottle gourd helps in curing constipation and also treats diarrhea. This is due to the fact that the vegetable contains a lot of water and fibre which helps in cleaning your digestive track and allows easy bowel movement. One of the best home remedies for treating diarrhea is to drink bottle gourd juice with a pinch of salt. This helps in maintaining the electrolyte balance of your body, as well.
- Bottle gourd helps in controlling diabetes: Bottle gourd juice is also beneficial for diabetic patients as it stabilizes blood sugar levels and maintains optimum blood pressure. The best time to have it is in morning before breakfast to reap this benefit. Also, take care to consume the juice immediately as it oxidizes quite fast. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Night shift workers are more likely to suffer from insomnia, fatigue, accidents, ulcers, and even certain types of cancer than those who work during the day. People also frequently gain weight when they work the night shift. Although it’s clearly not ideal, many people have no choice but to work nights. So, here are some tips on how to keep shift work from sabotaging your nutrition or your health.
5 nutrition tips for shift workers:
- Eat more protein, fewer carbs during your shift.
- Avoid sugar and sweetened beverages.
- Don’t use food as entertainment.
- Stock up on healthy foods.
- Have healthy foods readily available both at home and at work.
- Preparation is key.
- Stop unhealthy snacking.
- Stick to a schedule.
- Cut down the caffeine.
- Exercise when you can.
The benefits to your health and well-being will be well worth the extra time and effort.