Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sumita SinhaYour feedback matters!
My wife is continuing her 5 mnths. Pregnancy. She is a itp patient having only 30000 tpcin present month despite infusion on 4 pkts. Of rdp. Suggests what to do?
Everyday you’ll hear about a new fancy ‘superfood’ that you absolutely must include in your daily diet. Some would ask you to gorge on goji berries, while some would advise bingeing on bee pollen (!). All this can get a little overwhelming for the average Indian individual. The good news is that there are certain everyday superfoods you can get from your local mandi.
Here are six of them you easily could and absolutely should include in your cart to guarantee a healthier and longer life without burning a hole in your wallet at an expensive gourmet store.
1. Carrots: Carrots are your best source for a healthy intake of Vitamin C, beta-carotene (Vitamin A), magnesium, potassium, and other antioxidants that are essential for the functioning of your immune system. Plus the good thing about carrots is you can have them anyway you want - so sauté them as a part of your mixed vegetables or feast on your favourite 'gajar ka halwa.' The choice is yours. One raw carrot a day is ideal.
2. Coconuts: An excellent source of essential fatty acids, raw coconuts are equipped with quite a few health benefits. They are anti-microbial food and natural hormone boosters. The other good thing about them- they don't add to your weight. Coconut fat is used by the liver for the production of energy, thereby keeping your weight in check. Raw coconut shreds, raw coconut butter and coconut flour are the forms in which you should consume this superfood. Although if you’re already obese, you should avoid consuming coconut as it has a high calorie and saturated fat content.
3. Apples: 'An apple a day, keeps the doctor away' did not become so popular without cause. High quantities of pectin, potassium and Vitamin C make it a superfood you just can't ignore. Apples are known to keep your heart healthy, lower your cholesterol and body weight and improve your mood. Plus, they keep you fuller for a longer time than unhealthy processed junk food. A fun fact you must know- the tarter the apple, the better it is for you as it contains more antioxidants. 3 apples a day are good to keep you healthy always.
4. Bananas: The superpower of bananas lies in its tryptophan content. Tryptophan is an amino acid that converts to serotonin. Serotonin is a brain neurotransmitter that improves your mood, so you should be sure to add it to your grocery list next time. Potassium and Vitamins B and C further make it a superfood you must try. Have it raw or make a smoothie for yourself to enjoy its benefits. Just like apples, 3 bananas a day are good enough.
5. Dark Chocolate: At the end of a hard day, it is important to treat yourself. So why not go for a healthy dose of dark chocolate? Dark chocolate is full of antioxidants, and is currently creating buzz in the medical world that it might be helpful in preventing cardiovascular disease. Do you need more reason to indulge?
A word of caution: Be careful with your consumption of dark chocolate, specifically if you suffer from cardiac disorders or have a high cholesterol. Its high calorie content is not good for those who are overweight either. It is advisable to have no more than 100 gms of dark chocolate in a day.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Hi, i am 43 years old female and i have subserosal fibroid in uterus. Please guide me. I want to cure it at home.
My wife have a vaginal infection. She have irritation burning in her vagina. When she urinate its burning. Please tell me what should I do? Tell me some advice or prescription for get rid off vaginal infection.
One week back I had sex with my husband immediately after my periods And I used pill There is any chance of getting pregnancy? If there is a chance what should I do to stop it?
I am 31 and I had one miscarriage and one abortion 1 and half years back. And Am hypothyroid patient but am very thin. Now am finding difficult to conceive. Doctor gave injection for ovulation but still m not able to conceive Pls suggest as I want to conceive naturally.
I am 24 years old women I got marriage recently I have a doubt before the periods can we have sex or not it may kill my starting pregnancy.
This month My period is still not come till today while in month of October my period was came on 28 Oct and ends on 31st November. Please suggest me the solution.
Im 44 yrs okd female n I got my periods after 2 months n now its getting with full of clots and im suffering with lot of pain snd Dr. suggested me (k stat ET) and I facing with its side effects plzzzz help me to get rid of dis problem.
Abs Are Made in the Kitchen
Every person hitting the gym for an exhaustive workout has the goal of getting into 6 pack Abs or flaunting one.
The Human body has well-toned muscles, however, it's the layer of fat which causes the muscles to hide. Thus, fat loss is the biggest concern.
Daily diet contributes to 70% and workout contributes to about 30% towards your fitness.
What you eat in 23 hours is more important than banking on that 1 hour spent for a workout. Having said that the role of diet is very clear, however, your workout is also an important aspect as 30% missing cannot complete 100% fitness goal.
Mera ek dost hai usko 2 saal se diabetes hai, age 37 year hai wo jab bhi bina condom ke apni patni ke saat sex karta hai to use infection ho jata hai ,is baar use penis me infection ho gaya hai or skin me crack or red ho gaya hai or urine discharge karne me taklif hoti hai please mujhe ye bataye ki use kis ke paas ilaj karana chahiye ,wo abhi Mangalore me rahta hai.
Hello doctor, I'm 32 years old female and I have a 5 years old daughter who is a normal delivery. I'm getting very less periods. I mean only for one day. That too only for half day as liquid blood and remaining half day as little thick like thread size blood. This condition is since 6 months approximately but the cycle is regular like 28 days. I used to get 1 and half days periods. I checked with doctor 1 years who did all the required tests like breast ultrasound, uterus ultrasound and thyroid tests. She said that there is no issues except there are some polycystic ovaries which are quite common and advised me to walk in order to eliminate those cysts. Since my mom also used to get periods for only three days, doctor said that it would be heredity and she said as long as periods are regular, there wouldn't be any issues. But now I'm concerned a lot because it's only for one day, that too not having good flow for past few months. I never used any birth control pills or any abortion in my life. I have not made any changes in diet, I'm taking a proper diet which includes fruits, vegetables, weekly twice non veg like chicken and fish. Then what could be the reason. For additional information, I have uterus cervix prolapse for past 15 months approx. Please suggest me on this.
Hi. I have sex with my gf many times without condom but for not taking risk so that she may get pregnant I always used to take out penis from vagina when it seems that sperm is going to ejaculate during intercourse. My this act can prevent pregnancy. Is this a good sexual habit. Can it have effect on her sexual desire.
Hi I am having symptoms of pregnancy. I came to korea for one month so could not consult any doctor. I am having acidity problem and not feeling like eating anything whole day. Everytime I feel like I may puke. Is this a normal behavior. What should I prefer to eat as I have to live here for 1 more week. I have to work from 10AM till 9PM , is this so much stress? I have to travel from Korea to Bangalore so any precautions that I should take while travelling?
I had unprotected sex on the 6th day of my period and I had an emergency contraceptive pill the next day and now it's 6.days I had the pill and I started bleeding yesterday if it is withdrawal bleeding how long will it last? And will I get my periods again this month? And are they anyy chances of pregnancy? I am really worried? I am even getting headaches and mild fever is it the side effects of the pill? Please help I don't wanna get pregnant I am still studying!
Causes for tremor
There are a variety of causes for tremor, some serious, but most relatively benign or temporary.
Neurological diseases including multiple sclerosis, parkinson's disease, and stroke are some of the most serious causes.
A number of drugs including amphetamines, corticosteroids, antidepressants, thyroid replacement, and asthma medication can produce tremors.
While the exact cause for essential tremor is still being studied, there is some suggestion that it is related to mild degeneration of an area of the brain (cerebellum).