Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shashi Bala GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hii mera name nisha he me 24 year ki hu. Mujhe pcos ki bimari he. Mera FSH 1.61 or LH 2.21 he. Kay ye bimari thik nahi ho sakti. Me doctor se consult ki to usane kaha ki tume yasmin medicine lo 3 month jse tumhare regular period hoge. Fira tume pregnant hone ki planning karo. To me kay pcos ke bavjood pregnant hosakti hu. Please reply dijiye. Me pregnant hona chati hu. Please help me.
Hello mam I am 30 years old, and marriage ko 2 years ho gae hai. Ab hum baby plan krna chahte hai, last month 14 June ko periods aye the, mujhe kuch dino se legs pain ho rha tha, 3 day pahle pregnancy test kiya tha, but negative aya, but ab 2- 3 din se nabhi k niche pain ho rha gai and morning me loose motion bhi. Aisa kyu ho rha hai, kya mai dubara pregnancy check jr sakti hu. And please tell me k pregnancy k liye week me kitni var sex kr sakte hai, jis se mai jaldi pregnant ho jau.
I feel pain in the right side of my abdomen when I have sex.In addition to the toilet I feel this pain. Is this a serious matter? Please tell me what i'll do.
With terminal illnesses like cancer, the disease is not the only thing that requires treatment. In addition to controlling the severity and spread of the main disease, the effect it has on the other body systems including emotional, social, psychological problems and also physical issues like pain and inflammation. Though the disease has reached an advanced stage and cannot be cured, the patient can be made to be pain-free and at peace to the extent possible.
The goal of palliative care is not to cure - in fact, palliative care is in place for diseases like cancer from the time it is diagnosed and treatment is begun but becomes the major component of treatment once the cancer is identified to be in terminal stages. Therapeutic care aimed at curing the cancer is gradually reduced and palliative care assumes a bigger role. This is also called as symptomatic care, supportive care, or comfort care.
Aspects of palliative care: Once the disease is identified to be in terminal stages, then the following become considerations:
- Stay at home or hospital
- Withdraw chemotherapy and radiation?
- Withdraw feeding tube
- Spiritual discussions
- Reduce anxiety
- Good quality time with the family
- Reduce pain and suffering
As is evident, there is a huge component of social/emotional/spiritual management in addition to reducing pain and suffering:
- Physical: Pain, fatigue, shortness of breath, sleeplessness, loss of appetite are some symptoms that need to be managed. In addition to pain killers, small exercises can be included to make them feel better, even if it is just getting a breath of fresh air.
- Social: Depression (learn the ways to handle depression), anxiety, uncertainty, fear are all looming large and they are not sure how to manage these feelings. Talking to a counselor or some close family member or friend can be a big relief - the burden is off their chest.
- Legal: There could be issues related to property, insurance, property that also need to be discussed. External help can be sought if required to provide financial counselling and legal advice.
- Spiritual: Looking into the spiritual needs and understanding the deeper meaning of life, restoring faith are some things that also can help them feel better. "Why did this happen to me?" is a question most people keep asking and while there is no answer, some solace can be provided through talks.
It is to be noted that palliative care is not just for the patient. The caretakers (family and close friends) are equally in need of some support. So, once the patient is identified to be in terminal stages, all effort is made so the final leg of the journey is peaceful and as painless as possible.
I had been physical with my girlfriend past 2 months approx. And I gave an ipill to her after before 24 hours next day she was bleeding from private part and she said that she having pain on uprr side of private part. Now her date was of 27 bt its 10th she is not bleeding please help me out.
Dear sir. please give me the best solution of my question. I had a sex with my wife after the period of her 6 days later. Her period date was April 4. Till now no period has been occurred. But I have used condom at the time of my sex.
Can ASHWAGANDHA POWDER cause abortion or miscarriage if taken on the day of CONCEPTION ONLY? 2 TEASPOONS OF IT ON THE DAY OF CONCEPTION?
Can a woman gets pregnant from sex with fully cloths on if ejaculation happened in male underwear and still having her monthly period?
PLease see the below report and condition & suggest Single live foetus in breech presentation. Placenta: posterior low lying with grade 1 maturity, lower margin of placenta is near the internal OS. Liquor: just adequate for gestational age. Fetal cardiac activity and movements are normal. Cervical length (TAS&TVS): 3.0 cm. Internal OS closed. Nuchal translucency measures 1.8 mm normal. Nasal bone is visualized. No obvious congenital anomalies noted. Impression: single live intrauterine foetus in breech presentation with gestational age of 14 weeks 5 days. PLease suggest according to above
Post pregnancy, you may experience pain due to multiple reasons. However, such pain might subside within a few weeks, but still it is advisable that one should be prepared prepared for all kinds of discomfort post pregnancy, such as the pain you endure while breastfeeding or the epidural pain. If you have undergone surgery, then there may be pain due to surgical incisions as well. One should keep herself hydrated all throughout and be patient while trying to deal with such post pregnancy pain.
Managing pain depends on the type of pain you are experiencing. Below is a summarized account of the different types of pain one might go through and how to come out of it.
- Incisions: In case the delivery occurs by the caesarian procedure, you might have to endure pain from the incisions. The pain generally lasts till all the incisions heal, so you will require pain medications to get relief from the pain.
- Uterine contractions: The uterus needs to return to its normal size after the delivery. The pain from these contractions tends to increase with subsequent pregnancies. Like incisions, pain medications will be administered to help you get relief from the pa
- Vaginal dryness: A woman’s vagina tends to be dry while she is breastfeeding. This can cause pain if you want to indulge in sexual intercourse. In this regard, lubricants (preferably water based) are a good way to treat vaginal dryness.
- Engorgement of the breast: When a woman starts lactating, her breasts tend to become fuller and thus, cause minor but persisting pain. A breast pump (used to extract milk from a woman’s breasts), in this case, can relieve you of such pain.
- Back pain: Pregnancy related stress and strain can often lead to back pain. This back pain usually stems from holding the baby and breastfeeding it. If it so happens, you can consider changing your posture while breastfeeding and taking warm baths twice a day to get rid of the backaches.
- Joint pain: There may be pain in your joints such as the one in your wrists, hands and feet. This usually occurs due to all the chemical changes that your body undergoes during pregnancy. Pain medications and stretches can help ease this sort of a pain.
- Pain in the legs: Post pregnancy leg pain is caused because of all the fluids that are administered intravenously. Once the content of fluids in the body reduces, the pain tends to subside. However, any sign or symptom of blood clots or visible redness in the legs might warrant medical attention at the earliest.
- Headaches: This is the most common type of pain that can result from a pregnancy. Headaches are caused due to hormonal imbalances, insomnia and stress that you may experience. It is advisable to not take any pain medication in this regard as painkillers can interfere with your bodily hormones even more, given that headaches are usually not something to worry about. Drink plenty of water and try to get ample rest; this should take care of the pain automatically.
Hello I am having severe menstrual cramps on first day of my period for maximum extent I bare it but suddenly when it becomes intolerant I take 1 tab meftal spas even though it does not set it last for about 3_4 hours I have pcod problem please give me some suggestion to cure it it shows me hell during examinations please.
Hi. I'm getting continuous miscarriages. My doctor is suspecting the egg quality and advice me to go for donor egg. Im not interested in that. Is there any way to check the quality of the eggs?
I got sex before 2months earlier and only ones the periods occurs just for too days. Now no periods has come 1 month has passed plssss help me plsss aur tell me any type of pill that can help me.
Respected Doctor, My wife gave birth a female child on Sep. 23.2015. It is a normal delivery. Now almost 4 months have been over. At birth time to reduce the stomach she bandaged by using cloth around her stomach for a 2 months. At that time the stomach is reduced but now the stomach size is being increased where is the wrong? Is there any excersize to do to decrease the stomach or else any other way? Please suggest me.
I am 42 years old woman. After my second son ligature has done now I want to have a child again, is there any way to have a child?
Lady finger Okra is another great natural vegetable that can help your sexual health. It is high in a number of vitamins and also a great source of zinc. As you know zinc deficiency is one of the major sources of erectile problems.
Mens sexual health
As mentioned above lady finger (okra) is great for improving sexual health. You can stir fry some okra in butter or you can have the root powder of it with a glass of milk and honey. This will help you with your erections as well as give you sexual stamina.
Women’s Sexual heath
Lady finger is also great for female sexual health. Women who suffer from excessive bleedings during their menstrual cycles or endometriosis can use it for their benefit. Poke holes in two to three okras and put them in a glass of water. Keep them overnight at room temperature and drink the liquid first thing in the morning. Drinking this for a few weeks will help reduce the bleeding during the cycle and also help in other matters of sexual health.
Promotes Skin Health
As it contains good amount of iron and folates which enhances the production of hemoglobin which is very good for skin health.
Improves Blood Circulation
It enhances blood circulation to the whole body which provides glow, shine and natural pinkness to the skin.
I am 36 female and have suffer from hormonal changes during menses and pre menses. Severe constipation and too much swell in anus area and also urine infection. Pls tell me what to do.
My gf is pregnant, today doctor said dat she was 11 weeks pregnant. What is d easy way for abortion?
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy.