Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shashank AgrawalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Shashank Agrawal provides answers that are inspiring, saved my life, caring, very helpful and prompt. Thank you so much doctor...now without and tension i can fulfill my aunt sexual desires.
Finally with his treatment, I am completely cured from the disease. Shashank Agrawal has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. The overall atmosphere in the Pranacharya Arogyam - Ghaziabad is very soothing. I had lost hope, but the gastric problem treatment given by Shashank Agrawal has helped me regain my confidence. It was amazing, the Pranacharya Arogyam - Ghaziabadl was so nicely made. He is very patient with all his patients.
I was in so much pain due to my erectile dysfunction. Dr Shashank Agarwal's treatment suited me the best and now I am fine. The nurses at the Pranacharya Arogyam - Ghaziabad were really helpful. He ensures that he listens to his patients. The guidance of Dr Shashank Agrawal gave me has helped me immensely with my situation.
As someone I knew, consulted this dr Shashank Agrawal and they referred us.i consulted him for my allergy he is very professional, yet very understanding he has in depth knowledge and ensures that he explains the problem in detail. His clinic is Pranacharya Arogyam in Ghaziabad
Dr. Shashank Agrawal provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough, inspiring and caring. Better answered my query than other doctors who were just giving one line answers without even telling the medicine name to be taken. Thanks a lot Doctor
dr Shashank Agrawal ensures that he gives enough time to each patient. Over the period of time the the treatment of acne and pimple that I received from him has helped me a lot. All the staff members at his clinic Pranacharya Arogyam in Ghaziabad were very helpful.
I was in so much pain due to my allergy.With great ease dr Shashank Agrawal explained us the problem and how the allergy treatment will be carried out at his clinic Pranacharya Arogyam - Ghaziabad.Thanks to him I am totally satisfied with the results.
Dr. Shashank Agrawal provides answers that are knowledgeable, caring and practical. That what you told is good for health, can cure my headache but what about the girl sir. I always thinks about sir. How can i remove it completely from my mind sir ?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shashank Agrawal to be very helpful, knowledgeable, caring and practical. Thank u so much doctor. I'll try these medicines and will let u know if there is any change. Thank you so much
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shashank Agrawal to be very helpful, caring, well-reasoned, inspiring and professional. Thank u so much sir. But these pranacharya syrup or capsule are not gettiing in the markets
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shashank Agrawal to be knowledgeable, practical, very helpful, professional and helped me improve my health. Thanks u so much sir!! yur answer was very helpfull to my heath
Surbhi Bansal Goyal
Dr. Shashank Agrawal provides answers that are caring, prompt, well-reasoned and knowledgeable. Thank you for your reply doctor. But the problem is that I can't make for workout. But I l focus on my diet.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shashank Agrawal to be very helpful and knowledgeable. Ive consulted other doctors and im happy woth the doctors consultation. Thanks lybrate for the help !
Dr. Shashank Agrawal provides answers that are very helpful, professional and nurturing. Thnku after reading article on lybrate regarding buscuit consumption can harm memory i got scared
Dr. Shashank Agrawal provides answers that are very helpful, prompt, sensible, professional and well-reasoned. Thank you for entire suggestion and not just the jist of it, i appriciate it
Dr. Shashank Agrawal response is very good. He has answered to my every query. I am starting his treatment for 15 days as suggested. I am sure it will help without any side effects.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shashank Agrawal to be prompt, very helpful, knowledgeable, practical and helped me improve my health. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Shashank Agrawal provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thanku so much kindly help me with her cholesterol problem also .she has very low hdl which is good cholestrol
Tips provided by Dr Shashank Agrawal are very effective and useful....I m getting benefit by his prescribed medicines...thank you so much doctor....keep it up doctor...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shashank Agrawal to be very helpful. Thanks sir for guidance me and sir i take daily after i see improvement on me so i tell you
Dr. Shashank Agrawal provides answers that are very helpful. bahot bahot sukriya aap sab ka ke aap logon ne apne kimti waqt se kuch time mere liye nikala thanx to all
Dr. Shashank Agrawal provides answers that are very helpful, caring, knowledgeable, well-reasoned and sensible. Thank you very much sir its really helpful for me
Although a vegetable, garlic is primarily classified as a spice and is used in many dishes across cultures. However, apart from the pungent smell which is the most known characteristic of garlic, it also has medicinal properties and thus, was even used by healers for various ailments before the advent of modern medicine.
Some of the reasons garlic is considered healthy
Garlic is considered healthy for a multitude of reasons. Let's look at some of the ailments that garlic can prevent as well as help in healing.
- Great against common cold: Garlic and garlic based homemade treatments are great ways to ward of the common cold. Garlic contains the chemical "allicin" which is known to aid health within the body. Having a few cloves or garlic can help you fight the common cold infection.
- It is known to improve bone health: Garlic is known to be very beneficial for bone health, especially in menopausal women. Women may encounter bone loss during menopause as the production of estrogen is lowered. Garlic encourages estrogen production which can stop bone loss and even protect against bone problems such as osteoarthritis.
- Is an effective agent in lowering blood pressure: Hypertension is a known killer all across the world. Garlic contains polysulfides which are effective in vasodilation or the widening of the blood vessels and also relaxation of the muscles. This helps blood pressure being lowered within the body and is an effective home remedy if consumed in controlled amounts.
- Reduces fatigue and is a performance enhancer: Garlic is known to reduce fatigue within people as it controls the heart rate by lowering blood pressure. Whether it is an athletic performance or other physical work related performance requirements, this spice tends to give an extra boost.
- Controls LDL cholesterol, thereby reducing chances of heart disease: LDL cholesterol, also known as bad cholesterol, is controlled by allicin as it improves liver functions. The liver can then break down LDL cholesterol easily and thus also helps in preventing arteriosclerosis. Garlic is also known to prevent blood clots that lead to heart attacks.
- Garlic has anti-parasitic and anti-bacterial properties: Garlic has been known throughout the ages to be an affective antibacterial and anti-parasitic agent. Garlic extracts or small amounts of garlic in your diet can help you build up immunity and also kill infections within your system effectively. It is also known to be very effective against tapeworm infestations within the gut.
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian life science that requires you to make various lifestyle changes along with the use of medication that is based on herbs and condiments with massages and Yogic postures. This field of medicine believes in getting to the root of the problem so as to cure it and prevent it in the future as well. Gastritis is no different and enjoys the same kind of attention when it comes to Ayurveda.
Here is everything you need to know about the Ayurvedic perspective of gastritis:
- Definition: As per Ayurveda, gastritis is known as Urdhva Amlapitta, which can lead to the occurrence of stomach ulcers when the inflammation of the stomach lining goes untreated for a prolonged period of time. This inflammation is the basic outcome of the condition.
- Causes: Problems in the Vata Dosha, one of the three Doshas in the body, can cause this condition. Also, a build up of Ama or toxins due to poor digestive health, can lead to the occurrence of this disease. As per Ayurveda, there are many reasons that may cause this toxin build up and the imbalance in the Vata Dosha. This includes eating spicy food on a regular or frequent basis and taking too many drugs like pain killers and analgesics which can lead to this condition. Also, too much of alcohol consumption and greasy food can cause gastritis. Further, one of the main causes of gastritis as per Ayurveda, is the presence of too much stress and worry, and the lack of a proper routine when it comes to eating, sleeping and exercising.
- Symptoms: The main symptoms include appetite loss and nausea, as well as discomfort and pain in the abdomen. Gastrointestinal bleeding and blood discharge may also occur for patients suffering from this condition. Headaches and vomiting are also common symptoms of this condition.
- Medication: There are various Ayurvedic medicines that can help in treating this condition. Sukumara Ghrita are ghee based preparations that can be taken every morning with a glass of warm milk in order to activate the digestive fires and improve the digestive powers. The difference can usually be seen in a matter of days. Dhatri Lauha includes amla juice which should be taken twice a day. Lemon juice, ajwain, amla and ginger are also helpful in such situations.
- Lifestyle Changes: Avoiding spicy and greasy food as well as stopping alcohol abuse and smoking can help in curing this condition. One should also stay away from excessively stressful mental and physical tasks.
Taking the right steps at the right time for a proper routine with good habits can help in treating this condition as per Ayurveda. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Bathing with cold or luke warm water on early mornings helps in being active and peaceful all the day.
Diabetes patients should make a habit of eating cucumber regularly, it is very helpful in preventing and curing diabetes.
Hathras Timings- 4 PM to 8 PM
Vijaygarh Timings- 11 AM to 01 PM..
For any query call 9719996848
Hathras Timings- 4 PM to 8 PM
Vijaygarh Timings- 11AM to 01 PM..
For any query call 9719996848
Drinking water immediately before and after meals suppresses digestive fire, and it leads to gaseous problems.
Ayurveda is an ancient life science that originated in India. It recognises herbs as medicines and Yogic postures as well as lifestyle changes as the supporting factors in its medicinal field. It is called a life science because the basic mode of treatment is done by tweaking one's lifestyle in order to reach the root cause of the ailment, which will be cleared from one's life gradually. Congestion is recognised as the accumulation of too much mucus and fluid in your lungs and is usually born due to an imbalance of the Vata Dosha, as per Ayurveda. This congestion can happen in the nasal or respiratory passages.
Let us find out what else Ayurveda says about congestion:
- Symptoms: The symptoms of congestion include a tickling sensation at the back of the throat as well as the nasal passages, depending on the exact area of the congestion. Also, severe headaches and wheezing along with laboured breathing and tightening of the chest can point at the presence of congestion. In very severe cases, the patient may also complain of blood discharge while coughing, high fever, rashes on the skin, neck stiffness and other such conditions.
- Causes: There are various causes of congestion. While infection, allergy and cold are some of the most common conditions that may cause congestion, it has also been seen that congestion may arise as a symptom of a more serious ailment. Asthma is one such respiratory ailment that causes swelling in the airways, which can give rise to congestion. Also, inflammation of the bronchial tube lining can cause this condition where a greenish discharge happens due to the viral nature of the condition. Pneumonia and tuberculosis are also ailments, which can cause severe and painful congestion.
- Remedies: As per Ayurveda, there are many remedies that can help in treating this condition. One can drink herbal tea all day as the anti-oxidants will help in flushing out all those toxins that are causing a painful build-up of mucus and fluids inside. Also, one can use essential oils like eucalyptus oil for inhalation, steaming and even massages. One must take care not to let this oil touch the hair as greying might happen. Yoga and aromatherapy can also be practiced so as to do away with congestion. Also, the patient can add a pinch of salt to a glass of warm water in order to do a saline water gargle which will eventually clear the air passages.
Taking care of one's diet is one of the most important parts of any treatment in Ayurveda. Ingesting warm liquids like milk and warm food can help in loosening and removing the mucus build up. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Chew 5 to 10 basil leaves with fresh water in the morning on empty stomach, this ayurveda tip helps in increasing immunity power.
Apply and massage fresh aloe vera gel taken from the plant, it is very useful in getting rid of black marks on skin.
Make habit of fasting with only fruits or milk once in a week, this routine reduces toxins in the body.
According to ayurveda, there are six tastes. – sweet, sour, salt, pungent, bitter and astringent. Ideally a balanced diet should have all the tastes, to make it a complete and balanced diet.
The skin is the first organ, which shows the signs of ageing. Whether it is wrinkles or stretch marks the first signs will be shown on the skin. Stretch marks are not only the cause of ageing, but also form due to obesity, sudden increase in height, sudden weight loss or gain, etc. You might often think of how to get rid of these marks as they aren't attractive and make the skin look old.
Here are a few ayurvedic remedies to get rid of stretch marks:
- Olive Oil: Olive oil is a wonderful type of cleanser and moisturizer. Olive oil cures the damaged collagen of the skin. It also helps to increase the blood flow to the surface of the skin.
- Cocoa butter: Cocoa butter can be used as a moisturizer. It helps to improve the elasticity of the skin. By hydrating the skin, it also improves the appearance of the skin. Besides cocoa butter, you can also use almond oil, vitamin E oil and lavender oil.
- Aloe vera gel: Aloe Vera has a variety of uses for the body. In the case of stretch marks, aloe vera gel helps lighten the stretch marks. This will eventually result in complete disappearance of the stretch marks.
- Sesame oil: Mix Sesame oil with pure olive and almond oil and massage it gently over stretch marks area, this will help lighten the marks on skin.
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood helps the skin to cool down. It also improves the elasticity of the skin.
- Potato Juice: Potato juice contains a lot of antioxidants, which help to soothe the skin and remove stretch marks.
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa has a huge amount of vitamin K, vitamin E and amino acids. These help in curing damaged collagen in the skin which is the prime cause of stretch marks.
- Castor Oil: Castor oil helps to stimulate collagen and elastin production. It also helps the damaged tissues regain their original shape. It also helps the skin to return to its original position after suffering from stretching.
Apart from the above mentioned oils, regular yoga asanas, stretching exercises, nutritious diet, and a wholesome meal is a must for your skin nourishment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Make the habit of massaging navel with mustard oil after everyday bath, this is very useful in removing dryness on the face, cracks on lips and also increases skin glow.
Drinking buttermilk is excellent as it is easily digestible, kindles hunger, instigates vata and kapha and cures dropsy, haemorrhoids, enlargement of abdomen, abdominal tumour, duodenal diseases, dysuria, enlargement of spleen, loss of appetite, and anaemia.
Make the habit of doing sun salutations (surya namaskaras) every morning, this simple routine is not only beneficial for your health, but also for your skin.