Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shashank Agrawal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shashank AgrawalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Shashank Agrawal provides answers that are inspiring, saved my life, caring, very helpful and prompt. Thank you so much doctor...now without and tension i can fulfill my aunt sexual desires.
Finally with his treatment, I am completely cured from the disease. Shashank Agrawal has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. The overall atmosphere in the Pranacharya Arogyam - Ghaziabad is very soothing. I had lost hope, but the gastric problem treatment given by Shashank Agrawal has helped me regain my confidence. It was amazing, the Pranacharya Arogyam - Ghaziabadl was so nicely made. He is very patient with all his patients.
The male sexual treatmnet given by Dr Shashank has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine. During the treatment, he supported me a lot. In the past i consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me with my problem, but he has helped me immensely. He is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems. Also He is very talented and seasoned doctor.
In the past i consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me with my male sexual problems , Atlast I consulted Dr Shashant who is a knowledgeable doctor in the field of Ayurveda, but he has helped me immensely.He is really like god send person. It was so quite pleasant in the Pranacharya clinic. Thanks to him I am much better now.
I was in so much pain due to my erectile dysfunction. Dr Shashank Agarwal's treatment suited me the best and now I am fine. The nurses at the Pranacharya Arogyam - Ghaziabad were really helpful. He ensures that he listens to his patients. The guidance of Dr Shashank Agrawal gave me has helped me immensely with my situation.
I was shocked to experience the problem of pimples. I am so much benefitted with his treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. The staff was very attentive to my needs. I searched Dr Shashank Agrawal online and saw his reviews. The interior of the Pranacharya Arogyam in Ghaziabad was no nicely done, it was so clean.
It was a bad case I had issues of weight loss. I am so thankful that Dt.Shashank Agrawal has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner. He did my weight loss treatment.
As someone I knew, consulted this dr Shashank Agrawal and they referred us.i consulted him for my allergy he is very professional, yet very understanding he has in depth knowledge and ensures that he explains the problem in detail. His clinic is Pranacharya Arogyam in Ghaziabad
Dr. Shashank Agrawal provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough, inspiring and caring. Better answered my query than other doctors who were just giving one line answers without even telling the medicine name to be taken. Thanks a lot Doctor
dr Shashank Agrawal ensures that he gives enough time to each patient. Over the period of time the the treatment of acne and pimple that I received from him has helped me a lot. All the staff members at his clinic Pranacharya Arogyam in Ghaziabad were very helpful.
I was in so much pain due to my allergy.With great ease dr Shashank Agrawal explained us the problem and how the allergy treatment will be carried out at his clinic Pranacharya Arogyam - Ghaziabad.Thanks to him I am totally satisfied with the results.
Dr. Shashank Agrawal provides answers that are knowledgeable, caring and practical. That what you told is good for health, can cure my headache but what about the girl sir. I always thinks about sir. How can i remove it completely from my mind sir ?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shashank Agrawal to be very helpful, knowledgeable, caring and practical. Thank u so much doctor. I'll try these medicines and will let u know if there is any change. Thank you so much
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shashank Agrawal to be very helpful, caring, well-reasoned, inspiring and professional. Thank u so much sir. But these pranacharya syrup or capsule are not gettiing in the markets
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shashank Agrawal to be knowledgeable, practical, very helpful, professional and helped me improve my health. Thanks u so much sir!! yur answer was very helpfull to my heath
Surbhi Bansal Goyal
Dr. Shashank Agrawal provides answers that are caring, prompt, well-reasoned and knowledgeable. Thank you for your reply doctor. But the problem is that I can't make for workout. But I l focus on my diet.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shashank Agrawal to be very helpful and knowledgeable. Ive consulted other doctors and im happy woth the doctors consultation. Thanks lybrate for the help !
Dr. Shashank Agrawal provides answers that are very helpful, professional and nurturing. Thnku after reading article on lybrate regarding buscuit consumption can harm memory i got scared
Dr. Shashank Agrawal provides answers that are very helpful, prompt, sensible, professional and well-reasoned. Thank you for entire suggestion and not just the jist of it, i appriciate it
Dr. Shashank Agrawal response is very good. He has answered to my every query. I am starting his treatment for 15 days as suggested. I am sure it will help without any side effects.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shashank Agrawal to be prompt, very helpful, knowledgeable, practical and helped me improve my health. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Shashank Agrawal provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thanku so much kindly help me with her cholesterol problem also .she has very low hdl which is good cholestrol
Stress is a mental condition that can be triggered by various factors like personal problems and diseases. Ayurvedic unlike many conventional treatments, has natural treatments and as such is free from side effects. There are multiple treatments in Ayurveda that can be used to treat stress, they are:
- Exercise: Exercising helps in releasing endorphins (feel good hormones) in the body. Exercises like running and swimming can help in treating stress as well as aid in burning calories and keep your weight levels in check. Exercise also helps in boosting your alertness and concentration and thus boosting your overall mental health.
- Diet: Include plenty of vegetables and fruits in your diet to increase your intake of vitamins and antioxidants. Avoid eating non vegetarian foods as they can lead to accumulation of toxins in the body and cause problems. Include foods like nuts and dark chocolate as they are known as mood boosters. These foods also promote feelings of satiety.
- Practice relaxation techniques: You can practice relaxation techniques like meditation, which helps in calming the mind. Basic meditative techniques like focusing on your breath and practicing mindfulness are very beneficial. They also help you in de-stressing and improving your focus.
- Herbs: You may also include herbs like brahmi that has properties which can reduce stress levels in your body. It can also help in controlling anxiety and stress. It also provides the body with antioxidants that are good for the body as they help in controlling the free radical damage. Ashwagandha is yet another herb that helps in limiting levels of stress and fatigue in the body. It also improves the immune function in the body which means that you will be less prone to diseases.
- Massage therapy: You may opt for massage therapy to reduce stress levels in the body. Use a concoction of various medicated oils to massage your head and body. Massage therapy can improve blood circulation in the body and lead to lower levels of stress.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Lice are miniscule insects which generally germinate within the head of the infected person by laying eggs and sucking blood from the scalp of the head. Lice infection is generally viral and is heavily contagious in nature. It is generally advisable to treat lice infection properly due to its contagious nature. The causes behind lice infection are skin-to-skin contact with the infected person or sharing bedding or combs with the infected person and living in unhygienic places.
The symptoms of lice infections are extreme scratching at the scalp region due to the presence of the lice. Ayurveda can work as a useful remedy for lice infections. The most common ayurvedic remedies for lice infection are as follows:
- You can apply onion juice on the scalp region and rinse it after 1 hour.
- A juice of Indian hemp might be applied to the scalp region.
- An application of a crushed paste of seetaphal before going to sleep.
- A mixture of phitkari and water can be applied regularly to the scalp region of the head.
Though a preliminary application of the Ayurvedic mixtures tends to remove a layer of the lice, all the eggs are nearly impossible to destroy in the first dosage, if the infection has been there for a long period. For the complete extermination of lice, the prescribed mixture should be applied again. In order to prevent lice infection, you can wash the clothes, stuffed toys, combs etc. with warm water.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Although a vegetable, garlic is primarily classified as a spice and is used in many dishes across cultures. However, apart from the pungent smell which is the most known characteristic of garlic, it also has medicinal properties and thus, was even used by healers for various ailments before the advent of modern medicine.
Some of the reasons garlic is considered healthy
Garlic is considered healthy for a multitude of reasons. Let's look at some of the ailments that garlic can prevent as well as help in healing.
- Great against common cold: Garlic and garlic based homemade treatments are great ways to ward of the common cold. Garlic contains the chemical "allicin" which is known to aid health within the body. Having a few cloves or garlic can help you fight the common cold infection.
- It is known to improve bone health: Garlic is known to be very beneficial for bone health, especially in menopausal women. Women may encounter bone loss during menopause as the production of estrogen is lowered. Garlic encourages estrogen production which can stop bone loss and even protect against bone problems such as osteoarthritis.
- Is an effective agent in lowering blood pressure: Hypertension is a known killer all across the world. Garlic contains polysulfides which are effective in vasodilation or the widening of the blood vessels and also relaxation of the muscles. This helps blood pressure being lowered within the body and is an effective home remedy if consumed in controlled amounts.
- Reduces fatigue and is a performance enhancer: Garlic is known to reduce fatigue within people as it controls the heart rate by lowering blood pressure. Whether it is an athletic performance or other physical work related performance requirements, this spice tends to give an extra boost.
- Controls LDL cholesterol, thereby reducing chances of heart disease: LDL cholesterol, also known as bad cholesterol, is controlled by allicin as it improves liver functions. The liver can then break down LDL cholesterol easily and thus also helps in preventing arteriosclerosis. Garlic is also known to prevent blood clots that lead to heart attacks.
- Garlic has anti-parasitic and anti-bacterial properties: Garlic has been known throughout the ages to be an affective antibacterial and anti-parasitic agent. Garlic extracts or small amounts of garlic in your diet can help you build up immunity and also kill infections within your system effectively. It is also known to be very effective against tapeworm infestations within the gut. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian life science that requires you to make various lifestyle changes along with the use of medication that is based on herbs and condiments with massages and Yogic postures. This field of medicine believes in getting to the root of the problem so as to cure it and prevent it in the future as well. Gastritis is no different and enjoys the same kind of attention when it comes to Ayurveda.
Here is everything you need to know about the Ayurvedic perspective of gastritis:
- Definition: As per Ayurveda, gastritis is known as Urdhva Amlapitta, which can lead to the occurrence of stomach ulcers when the inflammation of the stomach lining goes untreated for a prolonged period of time. This inflammation is the basic outcome of the condition.
- Causes: Problems in the Vata Dosha, one of the three Doshas in the body, can cause this condition. Also, a build up of Ama or toxins due to poor digestive health, can lead to the occurrence of this disease. As per Ayurveda, there are many reasons that may cause this toxin build up and the imbalance in the Vata Dosha. This includes eating spicy food on a regular or frequent basis and taking too many drugs like pain killers and analgesics which can lead to this condition. Also, too much of alcohol consumption and greasy food can cause gastritis. Further, one of the main causes of gastritis as per Ayurveda, is the presence of too much stress and worry, and the lack of a proper routine when it comes to eating, sleeping and exercising.
- Symptoms: The main symptoms include appetite loss and nausea, as well as discomfort and pain in the abdomen. Gastrointestinal bleeding and blood discharge may also occur for patients suffering from this condition. Headaches and vomiting are also common symptoms of this condition.
- Medication: There are various Ayurvedic medicines that can help in treating this condition. Sukumara Ghrita are ghee based preparations that can be taken every morning with a glass of warm milk in order to activate the digestive fires and improve the digestive powers. The difference can usually be seen in a matter of days. Dhatri Lauha includes amla juice which should be taken twice a day. Lemon juice, ajwain, amla and ginger are also helpful in such situations.
- Lifestyle Changes: Avoiding spicy and greasy food as well as stopping alcohol abuse and smoking can help in curing this condition. One should also stay away from excessively stressful mental and physical tasks.
Taking the right steps at the right time for a proper routine with good habits can help in treating this condition as per Ayurveda. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.