Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. S.K TyagiYour feedback matters!
I have contact dermatitis of hands using polaramime tab n halovite ointment but no recovery I am 30 yrs feeding mother of two yr old.
I am having Skin disease since my birth. It causes dryness to my limbs which causes patches on them. It gets automatically cured in summers. So can you help me in resolving this problem.
I am 24 years old. And I have problem of anxiety disorder please give me some tips to getting completely out of this problem ?
Swimming is the better exercise. However after swimming in Club maintained swimming pool regularly, my skin is becoming dark. Not just mine, I have noticed this with other members as well, who swim regularly.
Hello doctors. I was recommend to take ashwagandha powder for height increase with warm milk at sleeping time. And I did that for 2 months. Still my height has not increased a bit, but I gained a lots of weight. And only after 10 of my mc, I am getting a lots of pain in my lower abdomen, feels like getting periods again. I am getting a lots of pain in my private area. please recommend me, what shall I do now.
White rice is originally Brown rice which has been thoroughly refined before it is made available in the stores. Rice grain in its natural unpolished state is rich in fiber, thiamine, proteins, magnesium, calcium, and potassium. Whole rice is also rich in fiber which is good for your digestive system and also aids you to manage your weight effectively. There is a raging debate over the type of rice which is good for your health.
The following are some of the pointers that compare white rice to brown rice:
- Calorie composition: White rice contains more calories when compared to brown rice. A cup of white rice comprises of 242 calories, while a cup of brown rice comprises of 218 calories. Brown rice is recommended to people who are interested to cut down on their calorie intake as a whole.
- Carbohydrates and Fiber composition: Both brown rice and white rice are rich in carbohydrate. A cup of brown rice comprises of 53 grams of carbohydrates and a cup of brown rice comprises of 46 grams of the same. But when it comes to fiber content, brown rice contains more fiber. Fiber is known to boost the blood cholesterol level and aids in weight management; therefore brown rice is more beneficial for help.
- Fat and Protein composition: In case of fat and protein composition, both types of rice have a low fat composition while a cup of each type of rice contains about 4.5 grams of protein.
- Vitamins and Minerals composition: Brown rice is known to contain more percentage of natural vitamins and minerals when compared to white rice. White rice is thoroughly refined which results in the loss of its natural properties. The manufacturers tend to add vitamins and minerals artificially during the processing of the whole rice grain.
- Glycemic Index: According to studies, foods which have a high glycemic index tend to increase your blood sugar level. As per the glycemic index, brown rice has a much lower glycemic index than white rice. The average glycemic index of white rice is about 89 while in case of brown rice it's 50.
It can be said that brown rice is much more nutritious than white rice due to its wholesomeness and higher concentration of nutrients. Brown rice is highly recommended to those people who are health conscious and tend to be careful about their calorie intake.
Related Tip: "6 Do's and Don'ts of Healthy Eating Habits"
Garlic also helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels in diabetic people, thanks to its anti-diabetic and hypolipidemic properties. It contains sulfur compounds that protect against oxidative damage and even high cholesterol.
According to a 2011 study published in the Pakistan Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, garlic supplementation with standard anti-diabetic agent provides better blood sugar control in Type 2 diabetics.
A 2014 study published in the Journal of Diabetes & Metabolic Disorders suggests that garlic can help treat diabetes and related cardiovascular diseases.
•Eat 2 or 3 raw garlic cloves daily on an empty stomach.
•Also, include garlic in your cooking or take a supplement after consulting a doctor.