Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi SainiYour feedback matters!
I am 29 year, I had thyroid problem due to which I have gained 76 KGs. I trying to conceive but no result. My doctor suggested to immediately loose atleast 5kg weight to have healthy pregnancy. Can you please suggest.
Hi my Girlfriend periods date: 10aug-15th aug. Had unprotected sex on 27th aug. She took ipill (ecp) after 6 hours. She started bleeding on 1st September at 1 30a. M which was just like her periods. She bleed for 3 days and on 4th day, bleeding gradually stopped. We don't want any pregnancy right now. please help.
I had an unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 25th Feb and she had her periods on 8th to 10th Feb and today is 8th March and still there are no symptoms of periods, after sex I had given her unwanted 72 as I had unprotected sex soon after sex within 2 hr. Also using a condom I had ejected sperm in her and the condom was perfect as well as was not leaking, so is there any problem, if yes then please give me the solution or give me proper understanding of this as I don't want her to get pregnant please help me out with this.
We tried to conceive on 13th 14th 15th day after the count of 16th april(first day of my period) as per my doc suggestion later she told me to take duphaston from 1st april twice a day for 10 days its 13th today haven' t got my periods yet last time my periods started the day I ended duphaston. I took upt test as well but it came negative am I taking test too early or is it right time and it is giving right result? should I wait for more 10 days before another test or what? am confused I do want to conceive but dont know if I am taking right steps or not? am getting white vaginal discharge as well which is first time. Please guide me am I pregnant or not? what are other ways to confirm pregnancy
I am close to 33 years old female and I have history of hypothyroidism since 6 years. I conceived naturally in two months of marriage and my son was born in April 2014. I was nursing my baby till August 2016. First 14 months I didn't get periods. Went to gynaec. She gave me tablet regestrone to get period. After that also my periods didn't get regular. After 21 months (Jan 2016) of delivering a baby I was diagnosed with several immature follicles in both my ovaries and usg said I have PCOS and I have put on 9 Kgs weight and now I weight 75 kgs and I am 5.2 in height. First 4 months I took tablet Krimson 35 and then gynaec gave me tablet Bestova 100 and metformin hcl 1000 mg. And from second cycle onwards she gave bestova 150 mg and metformin hcl 1000 mg. The follicular study showed that I ovulated for the first 4 cycle but didn't conceive. Fifth cycle the doctor gave me bestova 100 mg and Emee 75 mg shot where I didn't ovulate. My weight is not getting reduced inspite of diet and mild exercise. Does this means that I won't be able to conceive naturally or with clomifene citrate. Or is there any other alternatives to conceive?
Hello doctor Is herbolax tablets and triphala tablets are safe during 1st month pregnancy for constipation. If not can you tell any treatment that is safe during for constipation. I am feeling constipation from long time around from a year. But now problem is increasing.
I have been trying since 2-3 months to get pregnant but it's not happening. We try between 5th to 9th day. I have a problem of white discharge and I'm drinking water. We are not taking any medicine. We are married for four years and have a three year old son.
If a girl do first time sex in her life, then is it necessary that she will bleed for the first time. Does bleeding happens with the every girl,
With all the parties, late nights and heavy food, the festive season is notorious for weight gain. Along with a decorated tree, Christmas is synonymous with Christmas cake that tastes wonderful, but does nothing for your health and waistline. Store bought Christmas cakes are loaded with sugar and hence if possible, it is always better to bake your Christmas cake at home. As with any other type of food, home cooked food is always healthier than store or restaurant food. This is because you get to control the ingredients of your cake.
So here are a few tips on making a healthy Christmas cake:
- No added sugar: Unlike other cakes, Christmas cake does not really need additional sugar as the fruit inside it adds natural sweetness. Do not sprinkle the fruit in, but maintain a high ratio of fruit to flour. You can include all types of dried fruits, berries, apricots, dates, prunes, pineapples etc. in your cake. Traditionally, these fruits are used in their candied form, but for a healthier version of this cake, try using them in their natural or dehydrated form.
- Almond meal: If you buy a cake, it is likely to be made with refined flour. Refined flour has negligible nutritional value, but is very high on calories. Hence, when you’re baking a cake, consider replacing this flour with almond meal. Almond meal is lower in calories, gluten free and adds moisture to the cake. It is also rich in vitamin E, magnesium and potassium.
- Fresh fruit juice: Along with the pieces of fresh and dried fruit, the juice is also an essential element of Christmas cakes. Avoid opening a can here and instead use freshly squeezed juice as far as possible. Fresh fruit juice has no added sugars and is loaded with vitamins as compared to canned juice. It is also free from preservatives. You can also include the pulp that is extracted while juicing fruits like oranges into your cake.
- Coconut oil: A little oil is a must in cakes to make them moist and spongy. Replace your refined oil with coconut oil when baking a Christmas cake to make it healthier and more wholesome. Coconut oil has a high level of good cholesterol and when used wisely can also reduce the accumulation of fat in the body.
- Sides: Christmas cake is usually served with custard or ice cream; both of which are loaded with sugar and are unhealthy. Consider replacing these sides with natural yoghurt that has been sweetened with a drizzle of honey. Alternatively, you could also try some flavoured greek yoghurt and almond flakes. This will make your dessert light on the stomach and easier to digest.