Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh ChandYour feedback matters!
My face was with full of pimples now its formed into holes. How close that holes on my cheeks to my face fare.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and 8 am having headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Now a days dengue is major problem. What are the symptoms? And how to be protected from the dengue mosquitoes.
My wife is suffering from severe knee pain and has a swelling. Now it is under control. Whenever she steps into hard surface she gets pain on her knee, but she is fine with the soft surface. She has been diagnosed as osteoarthritis. Suggest best treatment without joint replacement. Thanks.
I have skin problem and not able to find the reason behind dat problem, its something like pimple but not pimple also there is no pain. Can you please suggest wat shud I do.
I can't sleep. Always I am thinking of something. Without my knowledge if I sleep its coming in dreams. If I wake up then it runs in my mind. What shall I do.?
My father is 68 years old suffering from muscular or never pain. Pain starts from thigh and goes to the hip. Sometimes he feels that it is only in the hip and next day the pain shifts to the thigh. X-rays has been done and report is normal. But he couldn't bear the pain. He has shown to doctor, and doctor prescribed some best quality pain killers and administered some injections too. Pls suggest, why it is happening or any medicine can cure it. He is been a patient of CAD and three stent have been implanted in last two years, n having medicine.
Hi, I am suffering from severe lower back pain. please Advise. Looking for some physiotherapy near by.
The kidneys filter the blood and eliminate the waste products through urine. The waste deposition is sometimes in the form of excessive calcium, uric acid and other undesirable contents. It causes the urine to get highly saturated. The solid depositions then turn into stone like formations, also termed as renal lithiasis or calculi. There are different kinds of kidney stones, which are differentiated based on its varied constituents. Kidney stones cause excruciating pain and uneasiness. Frequent urination and discomfort during urination, presence of blood in the urine, are some major signs of kidney stones.
Kidney stones can be prevented by maintaining a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet with sufficient nutrients:
- Calcium and oxalate-rich food should be consumed together. This leads to the binding of calcium and oxalate together in the stomach intestines, before they can be processed in the kidneys. This helps to control the formation of calcium and oxalate depositions in the kidneys.
- Do not cut down on calcium. Since most of the kidney stones are found to be calcium depositions, many people tend to cut down on their calcium intake. It is important to continue with food that is rich in calcium such as milk. However, it is necessary to reduce intake of other calcium supplements. Decrease in calcium can lead to degeneration and deformation in bones and muscles.
- Too much of red meat consumption and high fat dairy products can lead to the formation of stones in the kidneys. Animal protein is rich in purine that increases uric acid, saturating the urine and creating stones. It is important to balance your diet by including lots of green vegetables, whole grains, fibres, fruits and low-fat dairy products. Opt for non-animal protein such as lentils or legumes.
- Cut down on sugary and aerated drinks. They contribute to the formation of depositions due to their high and unhealthy levels of fructose and preservatives.
- Reduce or abstain from alcohol. Alcohol is known for its multiple disadvantages to the human body. It has also been found to increase the levels of uric acid in blood.
- Keep your body hydrated. Drink adequate quantity of water throughout the day, preferably 3 litres or more depending on your physical activities. It prevents the solidification of the depositions and helps to eliminate wastes smoothly.
- Increase the intake of anti-oxidants in the form of green tea, dark chocolates and fruits.
- Lower the intake of salt. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a urologist.