Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Hi, I Am 22. Female I Had Unprotected Sex With My Long Term Partner. But He Just Inserted Once That Too Not Full Inside My Vagina. And After Masturbation .He Ejected Outside. Is There Any Chance Of Me Getting Pregnant. My Periods Starts From 17th Aug - 22st Aug Last For 5 Days. Please Help It Was My First Time. I Am Sacred.
I am 44 years old female. I am fully healthy. But have family history of b. P, diabetes thyroid etcc. Kindly suggest me how shall I protect myself from not being diseased in future. I do not do any exercise but I am very conscious of what I eat . Whatever option of exercise I take, I feel too tired and can't pursue the household chores. Other wise I am active the whole day. So kindly suggest me the steps to be healthy in future.
According to the preconceived notion, drinking alcohol is harmful to the body. It is partly true. Drinking alcohol is harmful to the body, but only in huge proportions. In fact, despite popular belief, drinking alcohol is also good for health.
Here are 8 alcohols that are secretly keeping you healthy:
- Beer: The most common alcoholic drink, beer is loaded with antioxidants called phenols. This protects you against suffering from heart diseases. Beer also lowers the risk of acquiring high blood pressure and helps maintaining it.
- Red Wine: Apart from being a classy drink and having the same benefits of beer, the additional brownie points of red wine is that it helps in increasing life span by generating longevity genes. It also increases good cholesterol and reduces bad cholesterol in the body.
- Ethanol: Ethanol reduces the risk of wear and tear in the brain neurons. Any damage to the neurons may lead to Alzheimer's or dementia. Hence ethanol helps to prevent any harm to the brain cells.
- Vodka: Vodka helps in clearing bad breath as the high alcohol content kills all bad odour bacteria present. It also helps to reduce stress and disinfect wound. It improves the health of the skin and stimulates hair growth. Toothache is also another issue which Vodka can work wonders on.
- Whisky: Whisky helps to numb throat pain when it is gargled in a mixture with warm water. It stimulates weight loss. Whisky also helps in preventing dementia. Other benefits of this drink that it prevents diabetes and cancer. It also helps to keep the heart healthy, increases the level of good cholesterol and terminates blood clots. Whiskey is believed to be one of the healthiest drinks among the alcoholic beverages.
- Tonic: The combination of gin and tonic is very useful while treating malarial infection as it contains quinine; which is used for the treatment of malaria.
- Brandy: Brandy is one alcoholic drink which is full of healthy antioxidants. It has anti ageing properties; hence is very good for the skin. Brandy also reduces the level of bad cholesterol in the body. It also helps in the treatment of bladder and ovarian cancer as well as sore throats and cough.
- Rum: Rum increases life longevity. It is very beneficial for the heart. It also functions as a blood thinner and helps in increasing the level of good cholesterol. Having this wonderful drink occasionally also guards you against osteoporosis and common cold.
Actually I was in a love with a guy for 5 years and we had done sex also at least 7-8 times every month regularly for about 1 year but now due to some we have done breakup and now I am doing sex for about a year now I am getting married with another guy which my family likes and I not even touching vagina from 2 years so now i'm afraid that my future husband get to know that I was physically committed or not when he do sex with me first time and does now my vagina become tight as i'm not doing anything from 2 years and please tell me clearly that after this 2 year gap when I get married with another guy when we do sex does he get to know that I am not virgin.
I got married 4th June my period is on 6th June after 10 days of period me and my partner had sex daily now my period is on time it didn't miss I doubt am pregnant or not if not what I have to do to get pregnant Please suggest thanks.
Hello gyna Mam, Here is my question On aug 28th 2015 (week 4 preg confirmed) On sep 4th new guy missed me On sep 11 (6 weeks) On oct 16 (11 weeks) On dec 18 (20 weeks) On feb 17th (29) My baby born on april 9th (36, to 37weeks duration) Please let me know after early preg confirmed did new guy can a father for my baby I conceived on sep or august..? Did my baby have her dad dna 100per? Pls let me know that newlt missed guy blackmailing me he s not ready to come for. Dna test. I do not know what to do. Did I tell. This to my husband n go for a test dna test? Or dna not required?
I had unprotected sex with my bf and he penetrated his semen into me bt I took unwanted 72 after one hour of this deed .my menses date is around 15 june nd we did coitus on 8 june bt the tablet I took was taken out of cover half an hour before consumption .is there any chance of pregnancy as the tablet was unwrapped half an hour prior to consumption. please rply me as soon as possible I am very much tensed.
I had normal delivery recently and feeding baby, how to reduce weight during this period? Now my baby is 1 and half month old.
Sir/mam, We are trying for baby. Now my wife period not come over to 7 days Today we check prega news strip test in early morning. But they show negative result. So please give a suggestion she is pregnent or not.
Mari friend hai usko leucoorrhoea ki problem hai bachpan se usne bahut sari medicine khayie but ab tak wo prob solve out nahi hue hor usko bathroom b bahut aata hai na hi uska sex karne ka dil karta hai ek hor chiz peshab wali jagah hai jo usko lagta hai ki horo se alag hai means jaise usne pahle sex kar rakha hai but kabi usne assa nahi kiya bus usko ye daar hai ki uski marriage ho jaye uska husband usko kuch na kaha de ha ek baat hor usne fingering ki hue hai jisse uski seel tut gaye hai jayda nahi thodi bahut hor usko feel hota hai.
I can not sex My spam discharge in kissing period And some time my spam discharge very slow When I talk with girl Paz. Help me.
I had a sex with a girl. Later I came to know that condom has tore upper side. Please tell will I get aids?
Hi sir I want to know After sex how many days vomiting ND nausea happen if she is pregnant plzz help me sir details.
One of my relative got breast cancer it was cured but now she got it again doesn't cancer have no cure.
This is regarding the vagina. It always smells making it hard for oral during love making. Sessions. Please suggest causes and any remedies please.
We've probably heard about it, read it and even watched it a few times - devices like TV and laptop take a toll on our health. But are the studies backed with statistics applicable to us? What duration crosses the limit between acceptable and dangerous. Given that both these devices are entwined in our lives not only to entertain, but also make our lives easy, how much can you really avoid them? The reality is that you can't. So here is a quick look at what impacts you the most and how you can manage it best.
1. Increased eye irritability: We are quite used to multi-screen viewing these days. We work on our laptops or iPads while we watch TV at home. While this may seem like a skilled process in multi-brain functionality, but it is subjecting our eyes continuously to artificial light, making us blink less often. Often extending to over 12 hours a day, a mix or laptop and TV viewing can cause dry eyes, irritability, and reduced vision problems.
2. Increased obesity: Having access to everything from groceries to jewelry online makes it unnecessary to move out of the house on a Sunday. This is a boon and a bane in its own right. Easy access means spending lesser time standing in supermarket queues but more time in front of the TV. This can lead to lethargy and obesity. This risk is very real in children and we are battling with an entire generation on the brink of obesity and related problems. Did you know that childhood obesity risk increases by 60% when kids watch one hour of TV! Don't even try the math for a year's worth of television!
3. Increased affinity for junk food: TV has more side effects than you think. It automatically makes us reach out for the most harmful foods that taste great but hardly have any nutritional value. From chips to pizzas to burgers to quick fix noodles some with extra cheese others with a copious quantity of salts slowly add harmful toxins to the body. The worst part is that we are so lost in our work or TV that we don't realize the quantity we are chewing down.
4. It affects your sleep cycle: Having these handy late in the night also confuses our body with artificial light, throwing our sleep cycle off balance.
5. The one-off cases are real for some people: We often hear horror stories about some 12 years old whose thighs burned up because of excessive laptop use. There are other stories about a man who came home after a workout and accidently touched his laptop's power cord to be electrocuted. There are other stories linking these gadgets to cancer risks. These stories may be played up by the media for viral effect but the fact remains that you never know when you can be that 'somebody'. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
My gf period is on 28th oct and I had sex with her on 18th nov then small amount of sperm is fall on her vagina tell me is there chance of pregnancy if chance of pregnancy please tell me the pills name I will take them in medical shop to avoid pregnancy please.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.