Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pratibha MishraYour feedback matters!
1. Moist and damp skin can lead to infections rashes skin discolouring and ring worms and use dry towel
2. Wear cotton clothes and preferably full sleeved ones to avoid mosquito bites
3. Bath twice a day and dry your nails hair and gaps between between fingers carefully
4. Don't forget to apply moisturiser at night to help fight dry skin
5. If you wear lenses or glasses make sure to wipe them with dry hand kerchief before you use them
6. Always have anti fungal cream hand sanitizer dusting powder and lip balm handy
Respected doctor, I am pregnant from last 4 weeks and I am taking Folic Acid 400 mcg tablet daily and citrate 600+D (Calcium Supplement) daily. Is that above both tablets are good for me and my unborn baby? Is that said tablet have any side effects? Please suggest me also if I suppose to take extra medicines or diets. Thanks Regards.
Hello, doctor I am 9 month pregnant I want to ask something that today when I did my ultrasound my gyno said dat the FL is 66 mm corresponds to 34 week 2 days (Apply slightly short) bt in my last ultra sound reports every thing was perfectly fine my 1st FL was 38 mm corresponds to (22 week 3 days) and second was FL: 56 mm corresponds to (29 week 2 day ). I am really tensed is everything alright cos m very much worried about my little one.
4 ways couple yoga can take your fitness and relationship to the next level
Different from traditional yoga (involving a single person only), couple yoga involves the merging of your body rhythm with that of another person. This sync between partners is achieved through touch, movement, breath and body positions. The benefits that you gain from this practice are not only limited to your body but extend to your relationship too.
Far from the seriousness that you usually associate with traditional yoga, couple yoga allows the two of you to be more happy and playful. This is because trying to get the right pose with your partner can lead to a fair share of fun and laughter. You not only have to figure how to get into that pose, but also how to hold it.
In terms of how it affects your fitness levels, couple yoga can.
1. Strengthen your core
Couple yoga comprises of poses that strengthen your core, leading to improved metabolism and overall strength. The varied poses that you'll come across in this form of practice strive to engage the muscles of your back and abdomen, which are crucial in building your core strength. Double boat pose and side plank pose are two of such core strengthening poses. You can check out these various poses online.
2. Boost immunity
Whether it's your nervous system or the digestive system, the different yoga poses (like the child poses or the upward dog pose) bring about the stimulation of one or more of the body's systems, leading to a bolstering of your immune system.
Here's how couple yoga can deepen your relationship -
1. It builds trust
The practice of couple yoga can help build trust as certain poses call for trusting your partner implicitly. Difficult yoga poses may require you to hold onto your partner to stay balanced; and this total dependence on the other person creates a sense of confidence and comfort as you realise that your partner is there for you. A case in point is the partner tree pose, which can be both entertaining and challenging. It calls for great amount of trust and balance to sustain this pose successfully.
2. It improves intimacy between the two of you
Apart from all the fun, there's to this form of yoga, couple yoga also calls for a certain level of intimacy. While practicing it, you not only get to learn your own limitations but also those of your partner, helping you to accept all of them. The opening poses (heart hug) serves to do just that, it opens the two of you up so that you can fall in sync. Gestures like placing your hand on the heart of your partner, feeling the other person's heartbeat and keeping pace with each other's breathing serve to strengthen the bond between you two.
While improving your health and fitness levels, couple yoga strives to improve your relationship with your partner and help the two of your to explore patterns and aims within your relationship.
Related Tip: Yoga Vs. Gymming- Find Out What Works Best for You
My wife is 32 years old. She is pregnant now .during these days of first trimester. She is suffering from excessive vomiting. M medicines doxyla+b6, ondansetron,all ayurvedic treatments etc not effective, even juices r also vomited. please suggest.
Whenever I put my penis in vagina ,I jerk off. please tell me how can I have sex for at least 30 minutes without jerking off.
If we kiss to a girl for a long time then she get pregnant or what? now she feels stomach pain. Please advise.
I am undergoing IVF treatment. My stimulation day is 3. Kindly suggest me what is good and what precautions to take during IVF?
My cousin had unprotected sex with her partner last Wednesday, he had not ejaculated inside her but now her period's been delayed for a week, she had not taken any contraceptive n birth control pills at that time, what should we do now do a pregnancy test, intake birth control pills ya her period's are delayed because of stress. What should we do now plzz suggest and there's any chances of her getting pregnant we are in panic state please tell.
Symptoms and preventions for Menopause
Hi Good morning! I am doctor Aparna Jain, senior consultant obstetrics and gynaecology. Today we are discussing problems related to menopause. Average age of menopause in an average Indian woman is 48 years. 2/3 years beyond that and before that is the period of perimenopause. Lot of women suffer from problems related to menopause first of which is hot flashes, another is urinary problem and sometimes menstrual disorder. Then there can be joint pains as well.
1. Hot Flashes. In hot flashes women usually feel lot of sweating and nervousness. Deficiency of hormones lead to hot flashes, for that we need to supplement the woman with hormones and usually we ask to avoid taking hot drinks and advice to take natural isoflavones to avoid hot flashes.
2. Menstrual Disorder. Menstrual disorder usually happens in the form of either irregular periods or heavy menses and irregular period usually occur in the initial six months to one year time then the period usually stops. If the period continues to be irregular then we need to do investigation to find out whether this woman is having any benign disorder in the uterus or malignant disorder in uterus. For that we need to do an ultrasound of lower abdomen and if required a D&C Hysteroscopy to find out whether there is any growth inside the uterus and we send this tissue for histopathology to rule out malignancy. If the bleeding till persists then the woman may need hysterectomy in that age.
3. Urinary Problem. It is quite common. Usually women do not come out with this problem because they feel shy about disclosing it. The most common problems are either frequency or dysuria which means burning during urination. Another is stress incontinence. Whenever they sneeze or cough they pass small amount of urine. It is all because of hormonal deficiency. Because of which the lining of the urinary bladder as well as the lining of the vagina becomes thin so there is chances of recurrent infection and women suffer from this problem. For this we need to supplement the women with hormones as well as ask them to take natural sources of oestrogens like soya isoflavones.
4. Joint Pain. Usually this is because of the deficiency of Vitamin D and Calcium. For this we need to address and tell them to do lot of exercises and to take Calcium as well as Vitamin D
Usually we subject every woman with health package during menopausal period in which we include a pap smear, and ultrasound routine, blood test like CBC, blood count, as well as lipid profile and kidney function test, sugar, urine routine culture, ultrasound of lower abdomen and if required mammography and if we find any problem one can go for a cardiac check up also. And, usually we tell every post menopausal woman to do some amount of exercise and take calcium and vitamin d and plenty of liquids to avoid any problem related to postmenopausal.
Thank you very much. If you have any problem related to this you can consult me either on Lybrate or you can come down to my clinic.
1. Bananas help overcome depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin — the happy-mood brain neurotransmitter.
2. Eat two bananas before a strenuous workout to pack an energy punch and sustain your blood sugar.
3. Protect against muscle cramps during workouts and nighttime leg cramps by eating a banana.
4. Counteract calcium loss during urination and build strong bones by supplementing with a banana.
5. Improve your mood and reduce pms symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
6. Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type ii diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin b-6.
7. Strengthen your blood and relieve anemia with the added iron from bananas.
8. High in potassium and low in salt, bananas are officially recognized by the fda as being able to lower blood pressure and protect against heart attack and stroke.
Eating bananas aids digestion
- Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
- Bananas act as a prebiotic, stimulating the growth of friendly bacteria in the bowel. They also produce digestive enzymes to assist in absorbing nutrients.
- Constipated? high fiber in bananas can help normalize bowel motility.
- Got the runs? bananas are soothing to the digestive tract and help restore lost electrolytes after diarrhoea.
- Bananas are a natural antacid, providing relief from acid reflux, heartburn and gerd.
- Bananas are the only raw fruit that can be consumed without distress to relieve stomach ulcers by coating the lining of the stomach against corrosive acids.
Natural cures from a simple banana
- ?Eating bananas will help prevent kidney cancer, protects the eyes against macular degeneration and builds strong bones by increasing calcium absorption.
- Bananas make you smarter and help with learning by making you more alert. Eat a banana before an exam to benefit from the high levels of potassium.
- Bananas are high in antioxidants, providing protection from free radicals and chronic disease.
- Eating a banana between meals helps stabilize blood sugar and reduce nausea from morning sickness.
- Rub a bug bite or hives with the inside of the banana peel to relieve itching and irritation.
- Control blood sugar and avoid binging between meals by eating a banana.
- Eating a banana can lower the body temperature and cool you during a fever or on a hot day.
- The natural mood-enhancer tryptophan, helps to relieve seasonal affective disorder (sad).
- Quitting smoking? bananas contain high levels of b-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium to speed recovery from the effects of withdrawal.
My partner was supposed to have her periods on 29th of December. We had sex a week before. I used condom and she took a pill too within 4 hours. Its 31st December, she is still not getting her periods. Is there any risk that I should worry about. Is there any chance of her getting pregnant? Should I buy her a prega news?
Hello, My age is 25. Its been 3 years I got married and now we are planning for baby. Please let me know what are the things to be taken care before that.
I have unprotected sex with my husband 2 days back but after sex I have taken unwanted 72. But after one night. Can there is a chance to become pregnant. I am feeling vomiting everytim. Headache and upset stomach. Is this is sign of pregnancy or its due to my over attention to it.
I am 22 years old. My periods are irregular. When I get medicine, periods come. I have started asokarist syrup. Does this syrup will affect? also suggest me other medicine. I have habit of eating slate pen. Whether this habit affect my monthly periods or not.
Dr. Sharmila majumdar
Sexual dysfunction is broadly defined as the inability to fully enjoy sexual intercourse.
The disorder must be deemed to have caused significant distress. In addition to the existing specifiers of lifelong vs acquired