Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prachi Kaushik
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Fungal Infection
Treatment of Psoriasis
Treatment of Eczema
Treatment of Warts
Treatment of Peptic Ulcers
Treatment of Dermatitis
Treatment of Herpes Infections
Submit a review for Dr. Prachi KaushikYour feedback matters!
I have oily skin, and get lot of pimples I have tried a lot of things but nothing worked, what should I do.
I am getinf lightly bald. Im 19 years old now. How to reduce it. How abt hair plantation? Is der any prblm wth hair plantation?
Sir I have patchy beard on cheeks I want to grow a full perfect nuc beard. I am thinking of using minoxidil 5% lotion is it safe to use and how I can get this lotion.
I am continuously lose my hair for last three years and scalp was heavily formed on my head. It was removed as small thin layers when I used to scratch with my nails. What I have to do for this problem?
I had a very good long hair. Streght silky hair. I am working girl. Since last 5 years working in corporate world. Not able to care for my hair. It becomes rough very very thin and lots hair fall. Now it looks too much dull. I use sesa hair oil. But there is no growth. I am thinking to switch to trichup hair oil. Right now I have dandruff problem also. This can be a cause of hair fall. Sir I need Growth in my hair please suggest me some good hair oil or shampoo.
Hiii dr, I used to prefer arnica shampoo, but after using that my hair becomes very ruff & dry. Iz there is any herbal conditioner or some thnq else which I can use after arnica shampoo.
My hair are going white I am just18is it due to sickness or hormonal imbalance iamfelling very embracing please give me help.
I am 18 years old my problem was I have lot of pimples my faced they become marks on their and a lot of hair fall condition.
Healthy, glowing skin is what they call 'neighbour's envy, owner's pride'. Stop being jealous janet and get off your chair because you need to do a little homework to get that glowing skin. Some women look like they have inherited the glow without a day's work but in reality, good skin is a result of constant care and solutions that suit them right. Here are some fail proof techniques that women with great skin follow.
1. They cleanse it right: Cleansing the skin is almost done like a ritual. It has its set of rules which differ from skin to skin. As a base rule, women with good complexion do it at least twice a day - once in the morning and once before bed. It helps clear the oil, dirt, impurities and make up that clogs the pores and lets the skin breath. Use lukewarm water and a creamy cleanser. Let the cleanser sit on your skin for a minute while you gently rub it in before you wash off. This is one step women with good skin simply don't miss.
2. They remember their ctm: You know what the c stands for, now you need to follow it with a toning and moisturizing ritual to keep your skin soft and supple. Learn to differentiate between night and day moisturizers. You day moisturizer needs to contribute to your spf protection while your night moisturizer should be hydrating.
3. They use a good night cream: Night time is when your skin gets to relax and rejuvenate. Help this process by adding a good night cream to your daily ritual. A retinoid cream, for example, is a vitamin a derivative rich in collagen which helps in skin repair. They can also help reduce the occurrence of fine lines and pimples.
4. They work on their blemishes: Some have puffy eyes, others have dark circles or sun spots and may be even a couple of wrinkles here and there. But all these flaws can be steadily worked upon on a daily basis to reduce the skin problems and prevent appearance of new ones.
5. They follow the antioxidant mantra: Foods rich in omega 3 and antioxidant-rich foods like blueberries, green leafy veggies, and green tea help reduce the effects of aging to add a youthful glow to the skin.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!