Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Meenakshi Titoria Sahu
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Meenakshi Titoria SahuYour feedback matters!
My wife taken unwanted-72 pills, her periods are unnatural, now she wants to be a mother, when her periods will be fine for taking motherhood.
Hello! I had my normal period on 4th November and then missed my period on December. After confirming pregnancy via urine and blood tests by 6th of December, I consumed misoprostol by 8th and bled from 9-12th December. After an USG and several hcg blood tests, today (29th of December), I am told to have an intrauterine gestation sac with mean sac diameter of 10. 32 mm= 5 weeks 5 days (no live foetal pole and no focal SOL is seen). How shall I terminate the sac? Please help soon.
Loss of sexual desire is more common in women than in men. As many as 3 in 10 women have reduced or limited sexual interest in any kind of sexual activity. While the medical term for this problem is Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD), it is generally understood as a loss of libido.
Following are the causes of less libido in females:
1. Hormonal Disorders:
- Dryness of the vagina and pain during sexual intercourse may affect sexual drive both mentally and physically.
- After menopause, drop in the count of testosterone hormone also affects sexual drive which can result in loss of libido.
- With advancing age, the level of androgens decrease, and hence results in a lack of sexual desire.
2. Lifestyle Disorders:
- In some of the cases, lack of emotional support in a relationship plays a significant role in the loss of libido. Post baby 'coolness' may also act as a driving force for loss in libido.
- In today's era, changing lifestyle is drastically affecting our lives. Following an unhealthy lifestyle may result in increased weight that may affect self-image, and indirectly may also affect the sexual desire.
- Stress and job, family pressure and exhaustion may also influence sexual desire of a woman.
3. Medical Disorders:
- There are conditions such as endometriosis, fibroids and thyroid disorders that may have a negative impact on the sexual drive of a woman.
- Certain medicines such as antidepressants, oral contraceptives, and medicines that lower blood pressure may also negatively impact the sexual drive in women.
4. Psychological factors:
- Increasing cases of depression, anxiety, frustration, stress is also an important cause of loss of libido in the contemporary society.
- After childbirth, new moms tend to suffer from lack of sleep, insufficient lubrication of the vagina and exhaustion, which may affect her sexual desire. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Homeopathy world has currently brought unique solutions for reducing unbearable back pain. You can get speedy recovery and on the other hand, your back muscles will also become much more flexible than ever.
Top 5 homeopathic medicines for curing back pain:
- Arnica: Injured back often leads to severe back pain and it can be well treated by this homeopathic medicine. Both recent and past back-injuries can be treated using this medicine. This medicine is absolutely safe and thus you will not face any side-effects at all. Unwanted back stiffness and soreness within back muscles can also be minimized to a great extent with the consistent application of this medicine. Back motions can be made much more flexible by curtailing restlessness.
- Rus Tox: If you want to stop chronic condition of your back pain, then nothing can be the best option other than this medicine. Most of the homeopathic practitioners are now strongly recommending this medicine for severe cases. Only limited dosage of this medicine taken in a consistent manner can offer you more relief from your back pain, and you can get greater relaxation.
- Mag Phos: This medicine is very much useful for alleviating all kinds of back pains and this medicine can be accompanied by external heat. Cramping muscle pains are simply unbearable and thus cannot be gotten rid of at times. In such a condition, there is no other safest alternative other than this medicine.
- Bryonia: There are some prominent symptoms of back pain and they can be easily and efficiently alleviated by this medicine. If you have become pretty tired of applying homemade therapies, then you can try out this solution. This medicine can reduce your pain and inflammation within a few hours, and you can get back to your daily activities with great energy. Apart from taking this medicine, you have to take enough rest so that your back can get relaxed. Your back motion can be smoothened and made flexible by taking the concerned medicine.
- Kali carb: This medicine is the best back-pain solution for females. Those females who have severe back pain immediately after delivery can get greater relief from this medicine. In this case, back muscles often develop cramping pains and these pains are very much irritating and thus you might feel disturbed. This is the reason doctors often recommend taking this medicine to fix the problem.
Related Tip: "When Should You See Your Doctor in Back Pain?"
I am 30 years old female. I have dark circles around my eyes. These are from 13-14 years. What should I do to remove these. Kindly tell treatment by keeping in mind that I am pregnant. So tell the treatment which a pregnant woman can do. Thanks.
I am 32. Weight 75. Height 5" on March 5 I had DNC bcz of no heart beat. Am suffering from thyroid since 15 yrs. Taking thyronorm 75 mg daily. Now I did thyroid test again. Attaching reports. When can I start plan for 2 pregnancy. I am getting puffiness on my face. How can I reduce. Present TSH value is 4.9 and HB% is 13. Am using folic acid 5 mg daily.
The summers are at their peak already with the blazing sun and soaring temperatures and what's frightening is that this is just the beginning. All one can think of in this heat is to grab something cool that rejuvenates one's senses. One of the best ways to do this is to prepare yourself some refreshing icy drinks.
Well, before you settle for the calorie dense colas or boring plain water, try out these easy to make and low on calories summer drinks that will surely quench your thirst:
1. Watermelon fizz
Apart from the stimulating taste it naturally has, watermelon juice is very good for kidneys and eyes. It has 90% water and thus you don't need to worry about the calories. It is also very high in fiber which is an add- on health benefit.
How to prepare
Blend the watermelon in a mixer jar and add some crushed ice to it. Avoid straining the blended mixture as you will lose on the fiber. The best part is you do not need to add any sweetener! you may want to add some salt and mint leaves for a different sweet- salty flavor. Add some soda water and your watermelon fizz is ready.
Calorie count: 30 kcal/glass
2. Aam Panna
One of the most relished summer drink for mango lovers is aam panda. It is rich in vitamin c and iron and has antioxidants too which heightens your metabolism rate. Aam Panna keeps you well hydrated and thus prevents heat stroke.
How to prepare
Pressure cook raw mangoes (3-4 whistles) and peel them off to remove the pulp. Blend the pulp in a jar and mix salt, cumin seeds (jeera), black pepper to it. Avoid adding sugar to it but if you really want it sweet, use alternatives to sugar like artificial sweeteners. Store the mixture in a jar in the refrigerator. Add 1/ 2 tsp in a glass, add chilled water and ice and top it up with mint leaves.
Calorie count: 40 kcal/glass
3. Sparkling plum soda
Plums are known for assisting in weight loss owing to the plentiful antioxidants and fiber they possess. It also keeps you full for long which cuts down your overall caloric intake. It is profusely rich in essential nutrients like vitamin a, c, k and iron, calcium, magnesium.
How to prepare
For 4 glasses, take 8-10 plums, cut them into pieces and blend in a jar in a processor. Add artificial sweeteners to the pureed mixture and blend again. Stain the mixture through a sieve using the back of a spoon. Fill 4 glasses up to half with the strained juice. Add soda water and crushed ice to each and relish the drink to your heart's full.
Calorie count:- 120-150 kcal/glass
4. Fizzy peach punch
Peaches are the low-calorie summer fruits that offer a treasure of zinc, calcium, iron, magnesium and potassium. They have a good amount of dietary fiber and have no saturated fats.
How to prepare
For 4 glasses, take 8-10 peaches, cut them into pieces and blend them in a jar to form a puree. Strain the puree through a strainer and obtain the nectar in a jar. Take 1-2 tsp of peach nectar in a glass and fill it up with soda water. Add some artificial sweeteners according to your taste. Squeeze half a lemon into it. You may want to experiment by adding 1 tsp of ginger juice for a sharp and pungent flavor! add crushed ice and serve.
Caloric count: 80 kcal/glass
5. Strawberry lemonade slush
Strawberries bring freshness and add a vibrant color to any drink or dessert they are added to. They have bountiful antioxidants and are a wonderful source of vitamin c. They also have high fiber content are loaded with manganese, iodine, potassium and biotin.
How to prepare
Take about 20-30 strawberries and cut them into small pieces to blend in a jar until smooth. Add some lemon juice to it and one cup of water. Add some artificial sweeteners to add some sweet flavor. Blend well. Freeze this mixture for 3-4 hours till it turns into slush. Add 1/4th cup of this slush mixture to a glass, top it up with soda water and some ginger juice. Enjoy the perfect balance of sweet and tart.
Caloric count: 90- 100 kcal/glass.
My wife is 6 week pregnant And I can't control to do sex. But I do intercourse in side by side sleeping and doing slowly with softness. Is that any problem with her pregnancy or baby I am worried!
Is there any chances of normal delivery if Baby's head is not engaged. Today I am 39 weeks pregnant. I am 23 years old. This is my first pregnancy. I am not having any health issues. Baby head came down at 7th month itself. I am so worried. Please help me.
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend 2 days after her periods was over, as she told me that 10 days after period are safe to have unprotected sex. Is that true?
My wife is 38 weeks pregnant now. She had cervical stitch. Whether she will get labor pain or not? Or the cervical stitch will not allow for the pain?
What is the best way to get pregnant? We've been trying from last 7 months but couldn't succeed. My wife's cycle is irregular, it comes normally 6 days before and there have been months where it came 10 or even 12 days before. Does it make any difference?
My wife is in 7th month of pregnancy. She frequently feels immense pain and starts crying. How much safe is Anafortan Tablets. She can take it frequently?
Daily walnut consumption could have beneficial effects when it comes to delaying age-related health issues. Findings from walnuts and healthy aging study indicate that eating the nuts could positively impact blood cholesterol levels without adverse effects on body weight among older adults.
The trial, conducted by researchers from the hospitals clinic of Barcelona, Spain, and Loma Linda university, us, saw 707 healthy older adults divided into two groups. One group added daily doses of walnuts totaling around 15% of their caloric intake to their diets while the other group stayed off the nuts. The walnut-eating group experienced significant LDL cholesterol reductions.
Hello doctor I have not got my menstrual cycle since last 6 weeks and I had undergone pregnancy test also it was negative please suggest me proper remedies Thank you.
For pcod my doctor referred letrozole tablet. And after 6th day they told me to take follicular scan. May I know the treatment details. How the pcod treatment is conducted. And after what can I do for my pcod problem. Im very worried about this. Can you pls help me to getting pregnant with pcod.
Unexpected or abnormal vaginal bleeding usually refers to the kind of bleeding that occurs any time outside of the normal time of menstruation. Also termed as spotting, inter-menstrual bleeding or metrorrhagia, bleeding between periods always calls for extra measures to be taken against it, and is a matter of serious concern.
The primary causes for unexpected vaginal bleeding generally are:
- An imbalance of progesterone and estrogen levels triggered by a variety of causes like thyroid gland problems, dysfunctional ovaries and irregular doses of birth control pills, which may eventually lead to spotting. However, one must take note of the fact that hormonal contraceptives, in many cases, may cause abnormal bleeding for the first few months, after which it always subsides.
- Noncancerous growth such as uterine fibroids are also potential causes of spotting or abnormal bleeding.
- Miscarriages, ectopic pregnancy, and other kinds of complications involved during childbirth can cause abnormal vaginal bleeding.
- Infection of reproductive organs caused due to intercourse, vaginal douching, pelvic inflammatory disease, or STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) may lead to bleeding and inflammation.
- Cancer of the vagina, uterus, cervix, or ovaries, albeit extremely rare in nature, may cause abnormal bleeding of the vagina.
While in most cases, this type of bleeding is naturally corrected, some women might need to undergo treatments when the case is severe. Overlooking an otherwise minor issue might thrust you in the face of life-threatening circumstances, if it develops into a case of cancer, infection, or any other type of disorder.
‘Prevention’ of vaginal bleeding, as such, is indeed a narrow possibility and the measures will almost always vary since the factors that cause intermenstrual bleeding aren’t the same in all cases. However, what your doctor will always advise you in this regard will be to ensure that your diet is balanced, your weight under control and your lifestyle is essentially healthy. If you happen to be on birth control medications, be so while adhering to medical instructions. Resorting to taking aspirin doses often might also influence the incidence of such abnormal conditions. If your pain still persists after you experience unexpected bleeding, you must consult your doctor without any further delay.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!