Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Meenakshi Titoria SahuYour feedback matters!
My baby now 3 month old breast milk not enough for my baby how to increase breast milk what can I do any additional supplement giving for baby.Please tell.
What type problem arise if policyst seen in left (size 39) and right (size 42) ovary? Which type treatment need for this?
Hi doctor, which formula milk is the best for my one month baby I'm also giving breastfeed. In case of emergency want to give formula milk. please suggest me.
Infertility is a condition, which is characterized by the inability to have a baby for over a year in spite of having planned and unprotected sex. It is a pretty common phenomenon for both men and women. However, there are several treatments available for both the sexes to help them recover from this problem. Here are some of the most common treatments available for infertility:
- Changing your lifestyle: Certain factors in your lifestyle, which may cause you to be infertile include the medications you take, lack of exercise or not having intercourse frequently enough or not at the right time. The solution for these problems is simply incorporating certain changes in your daily life, such as exercising more, sticking to a healthy diet or having intercourse more often at the right time.
- Sperm retrieval: Sperm retrieval is the technique used when you cannot ejaculate or when there is hardly any sperm present in your semen. It is also used in case of a low sperm count.
- Intrauterine insemination: Intrauterine insemination is a process in which healthy sperm cells are put into the uterus so that the egg gets fertilized when it is released. The sperm cells have to be inserted at the time when your ovaries release eggs; therefore it is crucial to know your menstrual cycle as well as how fertility drugs are affecting it.
- Fertility drugs: Fertility drugs are used to stimulate ovulation. This is done by administering medications which either regulate or cause ovulation to occur. There are several types of fertility drugs, so you should talk to your doctor about which should be the best for you.
- Hysteroscopic surgery: This is a last resort, which is taken only when there are significant problems such as intrauterine scar tissue, uterine septum or endometrial polyps.
- IVF: IVF is an assisted reproductive technology. During IVF, the sperm is first retrieved, after which fertility medications are given to the woman so that the egg can be retrieved. Finally, the egg is fertilized on a laboratory dish and injected back into the mother or a surrogate mother. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
On april 4, 19 and 30 I had unprotected sex. On april 16th I had a very light period but I normally have a pretty heavy flow. On may 8th I had an iud put in place. I had extremely light spotting for three days in may june and july. I have been experiencing all pregnancy symptoms. And just recently my boobs started leaking a yellow white fluid. I have been also having a lot of watery discharge. Could I be pregnant?
Hi I have white patch grown in last 3-4 months near vagina outer libs abd anal part. It causes itching n some skin removes as well. Sometimes swelling in affected area. I am unable to sleep properly due to this. Patch is growing daily. .i maintains hygiene. .i m nt sexually active. . Age is 26 unmarried. . Never had sexual relation . Takes plenty of water daily. I am worried. Is it lichen sclerosus or something else. Please guide me.
Hello. My age is 24 years I got married last year. When I had sex with my husband I got rashesh in my genital area. Maine Dr. Ko dikhana she said mjhe vaginitis hai nd maine trtmnt b kiya bt theek nai hua. 2-3 days itching hone lgti h pubic hair remove krne pe chhote chhote rashes ho jaate h .sexual intercourse krne me prob hoti h.plz tell me Dr. What should I do. Labia majora and minore me bahut itching hoti h jb mai candid b crm lgati hun toh theek ho jaata h but 1-2 din me phr itchng hone lgti h.
I had unprotected sex on 8th Oct. My period date was on 28th but period didn't come. Earlier Ihad consulted a gynecologist who prescribed m meprate for 3 days .I had bleeding around 14th but scanty flow dark brown in color for 2 days. I did a self urine pregnancy test on 25th which came out to b negative. Is there still any chances of pregnancy. Was it implantation bleeding? Nd I had taken meprate 2-3 days before I had unprotected sex with my partner. I am very tensed. please guide m.
I have irregular periods problem I suggest to many doctors but its not use for me please help me out.
Seasonal allergies are usually characterized by sneezing, coughing and other allergic reactions. Also known as hay fever and allergic rhinitis, the condition tends to appear only during certain seasons of the year. The disease is triggered by changes in the weather and exposure to certain allergens like dust. The allergens cause the body to release histamine into the blood thus, resulting in symptoms of allergy.
The symptoms of seasonal allergy are:
- Congestion in the nose
- You may experience a blocked and runny nose
- You may have an itchy nose
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment that focuses on improving your overall well-being. The various Ayurvedic remedies for treating seasonal allergies are:
- Restrict Dairy Intake: You need to cut dairy out of your diet as dairy products have all the characteristics of a cold food. They tend to create imbalance in the “kapha” dosha in the body, thus leading to various diseases.
- Ayurvedic Detox: Consider doing an Ayurvedic detoxification to cleanse the body of the various toxins. It helps in smoothing out the “dosha” balance and hence improves your overall well-being.
- Nasya: This process requires you to put drops of medicated oils inside your nostrils. This lubricates the nasal cavity and prevents the allergens from causing an allergic reaction in the body.
- Eat More Warm Foods: Try to eat warm and cooked foods as much as possible. Eating frozen foods is not recommended as the nutrients from the food may not be absorbed properly owing to a weak digestive system which may be the result of a bout of severe seasonal allergies. Include foods such as soups and porridge and you have a perfect dish to gorge on.
- Exercise on a Regular Basis: Make sure you exercise on a regular basis to improve your fitness levels and also to keep a check on your weight. Certain “yoga” poses such as the downward dog and the cobra help to improve the digestive process. Add cardio workouts such as running and swimming to improve the health of the lungs.
- Add Spices: Add spices to your cooking such as turmeric or garlic as they help in rejuvenating the respiratory system.
STDs can be said to be the main down side to what is globally known as the most widely appreciated pastime. Yes, your read that right, as they can also be quite rampant. For example, by the age of twenty five, about half of all sexually active adults would have been the victim of at least one STD. Therefore, one should be aware of the risks and take precautions while indulging in sexual activities.
A lot of people are of the opinion that only an actual act of sex can lead to an infection by an STD. However, this is really not true as any sexual activity which features any or all of the mouth, penis, vagina and the anus has the potential to lead to an infection by an STD.
What doesn’t feel right?
- STDs come in all sorts of ways. Some of them are curable and can be successfully treated while others just have to be managed. One of the symptoms to keep an eye out for includes a swelling or redness in the region around the penis or the vagina. Also, if a person experiences a lot of pain during urination, it is a very good idea to get checked for an STD.
- The symptoms of an STD are basically that not everything feels okay. Apart from the symptoms which have been mentioned, others which also exist and serve as a warning sign are a severe itching, which is experienced in the genital region and a discharge from the penis or vagina. In addition to this, unexplained weight loss along with skin rashes and bumps, sores or warts around the mouth, or the genital regions are also fairly good signs that an STD has been contracted.
Road to recovery
- If a person suspects that he or she may have an STD, it is very important to consult a doctor as delaying in doing so can harm other parts of one’s body, and at times permanently.
- When it comes to the treatment of an STD, an antibiotic course of treatment is usually the way to go. It is important that the course of medication which is followed is specifically for that person as using another person’s medicine course can backfire.
- The best way to practically avoid contracting an STD is to practice safe sex. Sex is something which is supposed to be fun and satisfying. Keeping a few things in mind, the fun can be almost unbridled. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
My 4week preg confirmed on aug 28th 2015 and another new person sperm enter to my uterus new guy misused me in sep5th again sep11 my scanning shows my 6 weeks pregnancy. I just want to know after pregnancy confirmed did new sperm can enter into the preg n change the DNA or new egg will catch this new. Sperm. If yes. Within 6 days baby growth will comes for 6 weeks pregnancy Im carrying only one babt due date on april, 29th 2016.
After how much time of coitus, we can have pregnancy test using prega news or other similar home kit?
Sir she is my friend's wife. He is so close with me, that's why I asking question. My question is that he is newly married and when he sex with her first 10 days he noted that there was no blood (nikla) from her. So he confused that is she not virgin? This is too much for thinking this or another thing is for know that Pls tell me Sir its a very important. Pls tell me asap.
Hello doctor. I have a sis whoz married since 1 year. She complains of having too much vaginal white discharge most of the times. She had dis problem even before her marriage. Its associated with leg pain on both sides n she starts feeling weak n irritable for dis discharge. Could you help me in knowing wats happening with her?
Hello, friends, I am Dr Rakhi Gupta, I am senior consultant gynaecology and obstetrician I am here to talk about female diseases.
So regarding female diseases, we have a very complicated biological system meant for reproduction, masturbation, lactation and so many other things. So I will just give you a brief about female anatomy. The female anatomy comprises of reproductive organs which consists of vagina, cervix area, uterus, tubes and the ovaries. Different diseases of different organs cause different problems for example the ovaries very commonly we are saying Polycystic ovarian disease is which leads to infertility and other problems. Then there is ovarian tumors and infection. Similarly the tubes tube may be involved in various infections, the blockage of tube may also lead to the problems of infertility. Ovaries are the place as you know the egg is formed and here it is mainly responsible for the reproduction and menstrual cycle. It may be affected because of various diseases which is Polycystic ovarian disease or PCOD infections, inflammations and tumors. The tube may be involved in infections or may be blocked which may lead to infertility again. Now uterus is the place where womb is where foetus is carried. It may be affected by different things such as infection, inflammation, different actions from fibroids, tumour. And there may be problem related to different kind of vaginal discharges. There may be excessive bleeding from vagina and similar kind of problems.
Furthermore there is a cervix which is the main area which is mouth of the uterus. It is the main part of the uterus which bears the brunt during the intercourse so here it is prone to infections or cervical carcinoma which is second most commonest cancer after the breast cancer. So we have to know what are the symptoms for which we have to consult a doctor. Any problem in cases of Mensuration, irregularities, severe pain, too heavy cycles, too frequent cycles have to be consulted. Apart from that there may be abnormal vaginal discharge, there may be itching, there may be blood mixed discharge and so many other things. In case of constant abdominal pain, back ache, one must discuss the doctors.
So in case of any such thing it is always better rather than suffering we must consult.
So in case of any such problem I am always available to all of you. For such kind of things you may consult me through lybrate website. You may take appointment and see me accordingly.