Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 8 weeks 2 days pregnant. I am having mild cramps in lower abdomen. Why is it so? I am much concerned as it's my first pregnancy after 9 years of marriage. That too 2nd ivf. What should I do follow to have a healthy baby?
Hi, My wife is pregnant, continuing 5 months, doctor advised for protein. But I am not agree. Is it good this time. Please advise me.
Hello Doctor, I'm 20 years old my body weight is 50 kg and my height is 5'6. I feel my breast is a little saggy a little low than normal. Is it possible to firm breast with exercise.
I have consulted a doctor to postpone my periods (menstruation cycle )date she advice me to consume MEDROX tab. Thrice a day. Is it safe to postpone period with this medicine and if there are any side effects please tell Is this medicine really works or which is best and safe.
I am a 26 year old unmarried girl and have problem of irregular periods since last 6 months. I have even checked my thyroid level which is normal. I can't get the reason why I am not getting my periods. Can you suggest me any remedy for this?
Dear Sir/ Mam, please give me your valuable advice and correct idea to deal with my problem as I am very much tense. I had my marriage in dec 2014 and conceived in jan 2015 and had miscarriage in March 2015, And after that I tried but no success. Later I shown to doctor in jan 2016 and had HSG in feb which show that both tube is blocked at corneal end (one is completely blocked and other is partially blocked. Dnt knw wht to do further as I want to conceive and want to have child. So please help. So that I can get successfully pregnant. please also give the rough idea regarding cost bcoz I m financially weak.
I have checked my tsh level and it came 27.76. Doc prescribed thyronorm 75 mcg, and I am started today. Is it hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism. And what should be avoided. I am 24 yrs. Can I try for baby. 2 yrs 4 months of my marriage.
Hello sir, I'm a female of age 20. My issue is, I'm having irregular periods for the last 3 months and the present month I have passed my due date of periods by 10 days. I'm in a relationship we were pretty deep but the point is we did not have any sex. Is it normal to have late periods this is worrying me a bit. Please I request you to help me with this issue.
1. A healthy diet will help ensure your body is getting the nutrition it needs, and will help you maintain a healthy weight.
2. People who are overweight or obese are at an increased risk for certain health problems such as heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure and stroke.
3. Your weight is directly affected by your diet and physical activity, and the food you eat greatly affects your body and how blood flows through your heart and arteries.
4. High fat and high cholesterol diets can cause a buildup of plaque in your arteries. A blockage in a heart artery can cause a heart attack just as a blockage in your brain can cause a stroke.
5. A healthy diet will help prevent buildup in your arteries and blood vessels and reduce your risk of acquiring weight-related health problems.
I have sex with my gf for the first time, but she is not bleeding during nor after sex, how can I know that she is a virgin, when I ask she said that its her first time but her vergina got bit lose when I have sex and she seem that no pain with her when I pit my panis in her vergina, can you suggest me doctor.
I have manturecycle problem. Please tell me the solution My period come after 2~3 months irregular I m very upset.
Want diet plan for weight loss after c-section delivery. My baby is taking feed of mine and 3 times feeder in a day.
STDs or diseases that spread due to the exchange of bodily fluids and most of them are treatable in nature, but one should get them treated as soon as poosible and should not ignore them as them can turn fatal as well. And, yes STDs can also spread without having sex. Some of the most common way of getting STDs without penetrative intercourse is mentioned below.
The most common way of contracting Sexually transmitted disease without sexual intercourse is:
1. Pucker up: Kissing can also cause STDs. Infections can be transmitted through the saliva if you swap your spit. Diseases like Mononucleosis and STD’s like herpes can be transmitted through kissing. This can cause cold sores and infections in the mouth.
2. Oral sex: If a person has an STD, he or she can easily transmit the disease to their partner by having oral sex. During oral sex, fluids from the genitals can flow to the mouth and vice versa. For example STDs caused by herpes simplex virus 2 can be easily transferred by oral sex. Chlamydia can also be transferred by oral sex. This can cause infections and immense discomfort in your throat. STDs can be prevented by wearing a condom or using a dental dam during oral sex.
3. Contaminated foods: You can also develop STD like Hepatitis A from food which is contaminated. If a person infected with an STD prepares your meal without washing his or her hand after using the restroom, it can easily contaminate your meal thus, transmitting the disease.
4. Touching bases: Skin to skin contact or indirect contact with a person who already has an STD can make you prone to contracting STDs. It can be caused by using an unwashed sex toy with an infected person and also with hand to genital contact.
5. Tanning salons: STDs can be easily spread from person to person by means of a tanning bed. If the surface of the tanning bed is contaminated by someone who has STDs, the risk of developing an STD increases for the next person who ends up using the same bed.
6. Razors and syringes: Sharing a razor or anything which pierces or cuts the skin is an easy and common cause behind contracting an STD. If the razor cuts the skin of an infected person and is contaminated with blood, the next person using that razor can develop STD due to blood contact. The same may be said of a syringe where users share them. Many people, especially drug users shared common syringes which resulted in large scale transmission of HIV. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.