Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Indira PrasadYour feedback matters!
My last menstrual cycle was on 17th november 2015. On 21st november had unprotected sex. Though he did not come inside me. But he rubbed his penis on my butt region outside and there was ejaculation on my butt. As soon we realized it. I soon got it washed with warm water and, later on with soap. Then within 18 hrs consumed I pill for the very first tym. As a precaution. Then after 6 days. I. E on 27 & 28th november. Had bleeding for 2 days with slight abdomen pain. And Dizziness. Then on the 34th day on 20th december 2015 I got my normal period of 4 days. In the meanwhile took 6 home pregnancy test with the prega news kit. Specifically on the 23, 27, 30, 33, 44 & 56 days after the incident. All came negative. Also after 42 day from the incident took a blood beta hcg test which showed result of less than 1 miu/ml. My cycle has always been regular from past 1 year of usually 27-33 days. But now as I m due for my next menstrual cycle. Today is the 29th day. I m having right side lower abdomen pain. And there is back pain more on right side. So just wanted to know. Are there any chance of pregnancy. Or pregnancy is ruled out completely. As I do not want to get pregnant now. Also whether is there any possibility of ectopic pregnancy? please help me soon. Advise needed in urgent. As this worry is constant killing me day by day. please help as soon As possible.
Today, I had sex with my boyfriend and while washing, I realized that my periods has started. So, should I take i-pill?
Hello Doctor. I recently got herpes on my stomach. So doctor advised me to take some tablets like aciclovir ,zovirax .etc. And even he gave injection . In 7 days bubbles on my stomach got dis appeared and I'm alright Now. What may be the cause for me to get herpes ? I want to know how herpes is caused . And recently I tried to have sex with my cousin .but I did not penetrate my penis in her vagina .only I touched her outer part of vagina from my penis. And I kissed her a lot. And I performed oral sex on her . I inserted my penis in her mouth .and cummed in her mouth .is that the reason for me to get herpes ? Or is there any other reason .please help doctor .
My daughter is 10 years old. She was age attend (starting first period) on Oct 11 2016. Somebody told me girls first period starts between 12 to 13 age. But my daughter menstruation period starts from 10 years age. What is the reason?
After how many days of unprotected intercourse will the prega news pregnancy test show accurate results. ?
I know the days on which we should have sex to conceive. But should we try every day or should we have gaps of 2-3 days for the sperm volume to go up? Any foods the wife should avoid? Any tips and precautions during sex?
इस गर्मी बाथरूम में कीजिये सेक्स
अपने पुरुष अथवा महिला पार्टनर को महज नग्न देखने भर से आपके अंदर जोश भर जायेगा? नहीं ऐसा नहीं है, उसके लिये जगह का काफी महत्व होता है। बेडरूम में तो संभोग आप अकसर करते ही होंगे, लेकिन कभी बाथरूम में भी ट्राई किया है क्या? अगर नहीं तो एक बार जरूर ट्राई कीजिये। आपको एक अलग ही अनुभूति होगी। और ऐसे में जब गर्मी का मौसम शुरू हो गया है, तो पानी में रंगरलियों का मजा ही अलग होगा। बाहर तेज गर्मी और घर के अंदर बाथरूम के टब और शावर में ठंडा पानी, साथ में आपकी पार्टनर वो भी निर्वस्त्र। ऐसे सुहावने पल का अंदाजा आपको अभी से लग गया होगा। लेकिन सिर्फ अंदाजा मात्र लगाने से कुछ नहीं होने वाला, इस सुखद पल का बेहतरीन अनुभव प्राप्त करने के लिये आपको कुछ अलग हटके करना होगा।
सरप्राइज सेक्स बाथरूम में सेक्स करना है तो उसका मजा तभी है जब आप अपनी पार्टनर को सरप्राइज दें। बेहतर होगा अगर आप बाथरूम में पहले से तैयारी कर के रख लें और अचानक पार्टनर को बहाने से अंदर ले जायें, तब जो शूरुआत होगी वो अलग ही होगी।
शावर के नीचे सेक्स बाथरूम में ले जाने के बाद यदि आप पहले फोरसेक्स करते हैं, तो ज्यादा बेहतर होगा। शावर से टप-टप गिरती बूंदें और उनके नीचे आप दोनों एक दूसरे की बाहों में। यहां पर धीरे-धीरे कपड़े उतारना और फोर सेक्स करने का मजा अलग ही होगा।
वॉटरप्रूफ सेक्स ट्वॉय सेक्स करते वक्त यदि आपके पास सेक्स ट्वॉय है तो उसका इस्तेमाल जरूर करें।
डॉगी स्टाइल सेक्स शावर के नीचे सबसे अच्छी स्टाइल डॉगी स्टाइल ही रहती है।
अब आप टब के अंदर लेट जाइये और ऊपर आपकी पार्टनर। टब में बबल और पानी के अंदर संभोग का आनंद लीजिये।
टब नहीं है तो अगर बाथरूम में टब नहीं है, और बाथरूम इतना बड़ा है कि आप लेट सकते हैं, तो लेट जाइये, गीले फर्श पर संभोग का अनुभव अलग ही होता है।
मस्ती जारी रखें बाथरूम में सेक्स के दौरान मस्ती जारी रखें। अगर हैंड शावर (फॉसेट) है तो उससे पार्टनर के विशेष अंगों पर पानी जरूर डालें, पानी में छप-छप करते वक्त बूब्स से खेलना मिस मत करें।
My friend is married and having menstruation problem. She isn't getting menses from last 2 months. Her sonography reports showed distended urinary bladder, uterus having endometrial thickness 8.9. No evidence of ovarian or adnexal masses. Minimal free fluid in pelvis. Can you please tell me the reasons and treatment for the same.
Good morning everyone. My name is Mahendra B Mehta. I am graduated from Mumbai University. And my designation is MBBS, MBPS, Diploma in acupuncture and post graduation Diploma in Clinical research.
Here, I want to highlight that by modifying lifestyle and by Alkalizing ourself and by doing immunotherapy, we can definitely restore our health. In 1931, Dr Auto Heinrich Wurzburg had been awarded Nobel prize for his excellent work proving that Hypoxia and Acidosis cause cancer. The cancer cells can not survive in the Alkaline medium. and therefore the usage of alkalization is important. This was done 90 years back, and we have seen Industrialization, Deforestations, Pesticides, fumes, unhealthy food habits, unhealthy food, radiations, all these are producing acidic radicles in our body. And this is how body reaches the alkaline stage, i.e, 7.4 pH. We advance our age being exposed to all acidic foods, which results in more of an Acidosis pH. Where the chances of diseases Chronic diseases, hypertensions, diabetes, autoimmune diseases, COPD and asthma, all these diseases happen due to pollution, pesticides as discussed above.
In order to emphasise, it is a great work done by Dr Hiromi Shinya, he is a doctor who invented Colonoscopy. He is one of a renowned best Gastroenterologist in Japan and America. Practising 6 months over year in Japan and practising 6 months in America. And it is his Hiromi lifestyle which advocates the usage of Alkaline diet and usage of alkalinization energic water which is going to have a great benefit to our body. And this is how, by modifying our body alkalinization, because it has got three properties of;
- Ionization, which reduces the Oxidative stress
- The alkalinization is to neutralise the acidic effect of the body.
- The micro clustering ensures the great transportation to the target cells.
Because all these three radicles are producing, are damaging our cells, degenerative diseases, lifestyle changes diseases and the cardio vascular diseases, which are more prominent due to the acidic nature.
Having highlighted you about the importance of alkalinization by changing the lifestyle, immunotherapy, one can restore the normal health.
By doing all these things, we can be helped out greatly, By Dr Hiromi Shinya is food practising in total alkalinization diet, not to himself, but he has installed the machine for his own clinical practices and he is working on all his cancer patients, all other patients for great testimonials are always available. So I advocate alkalinization, immunotherapy to improve your health to the desired level.
In order to clear the doubts and for guidlines, you can contact me through Lybrate, as I am the member of Lybrate and I would definitely help
In order to clear the doubts and for guidelines, you can contact me through Lybrate, as I am the member of Lybrate and I would definitely help.
Hunger before bedtime is common esp. when you are used to staying up late. The craving to eat something before going to bed makes a person consume anything that is available. Bedtime hunger is not wrong, but there certainly are foods that shouldn't be consumed before going to sleep as they can create health issues.
Avoid these 8 foods before going to bed.
1. Dairy fat - Having calorie rich cheese or butter for dinner or even before bedtime ensures that your digestive system is going to have a hard time at the night, thus disrupting your sleep.
2. Caffeine - Caffeine from the coffee doesn't let you sleep. It is used to kick our sleepiness so it should never be consumed before bedtime.
3. Spiced/Oily foods- Spices cause flatulence and oils lead to indigestion, ensuring incomplete and disturbed sleep.
4. Red meat - Dinner should always be the lightest meal of the day. If you make your digestive system work heavily overnight, it’s difficult for you to get sound sleep! Red meat being a very heavy, must be avoided to ensure a good night’s sleep.
5. Beans- Beans before bed simply fastens the process of flatulence! Avoid it to have a trouble free night.
6. Sugars- Sugars give you instant energy. That’s exactly what you don’t need before a good night’s sleep so avoid it before bedtime.
7. Aerated drinks- These drinks have acidic content with a lot of sugar and caffeine. Drinking them can destroy you sleep for the whole night so keeping it for the day is wiser!
8. Alcohol- Alcohol makes you drowsy and in a way bogs you down. But that’s really not the kind of sleep you’d like to have. Avoid alcohol to invite the perfect sleep!
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
The most common dietary problem that every vegetarian comes across is protein deficiency. It was a widely acknowledged fact that animal products are the best protein sources. However, it is no longer so, and vegetarians everywhere can now rejoice!
Here are the 13 best sources of protein for vegetarians:
- Green peas: Green peas are legumes, which are a very good protein source. They contain 7.9 grams of protein per serving.
- Quinoa: Grains usually contain very little protein, but quinoa is unique. It contains 8 grams of protein per serving; and contains all nine important amino acids that your body needs for repair and growth.
- Nuts and nut butter: Nuts are a good source of proteins and healthy fats. However, eat them with caution, as they do contain 160 calories per serving. Butter made from nuts like peanut butter and almond butter is also a good source of protein.
- Beans: Beans are available in a variety of colours and shapes, but all of them have one thing in common that is the high level of protein.
- Chickpeas: Chickpeas are also from the legume family, so they also contain high amounts of protein; 7.3 grams of protein in only half of a serving.
- Tofu and tempeh: Tempeh and tofu are both soy products and they have the highest amount of vegetarian proteins, about 15-20 grams per serving.
- Edamame: Edamame or soybean is excellent for snacking. They contain 8.4 grams of protein in just half a cup.
- Leafy greens: Vegetables usually do not contain much protein, but eating green vegetables will significantly add to your protein consumption. For example, you can eat one cup of cooked broccoli as that contains 8.1 grams of protein.
- Hemp: Blend hemp seeds in smoothies or baked goods to get your daily dose of protein. Hemp contains 10 grams of protein per tablespoon.
- Chia seeds: Chia seeds contain 4.7 grams of protein per two tablespoons, making them excellent sources of protein.
- Seitan: This is a meat substitute made from wheat gluten and it contains 36 grams of protein per serving (about half a cup).
- Non-dairy milk: Milk made from soy (best non-dairy protein source), almond, rice and hemp are good dairy substitutes.
- Unsweetened cocoa powder: This will surprise you, but bitter cocoa contains nearly 1 gram of protein per serving (1 tablespoon)! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.