Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Pediatricians online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gaurav Mishra
Treatment of Lactation problems
Management of Restless Child Disorder
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Bedwetting Treatment & Management
Treatment of Polio
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Treatment of Cerebral Palsy
Treatment of Neurofibromatosis
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Sids
Treatment of Cough in Children
Treatment of Asthma in Children
Submit a review for Dr. Gaurav MishraYour feedback matters!
Hi, my daughter is 4 years old. Today I bought RED ANTI ROACH GEL from market to kill the cockroaches from home. And she opened it and spread over the floor on her own. I asked her whether she ate or not. She replied as no. I can see her behaviour as normal after 6 hrs of this incident. However still I'm worried about her. Doctor please let me know if I need to rush to the hospital.
My granddaughter is now 4.5 years old and 3 weeks back she suffered of some scratch in her left cheek and below ear. (not deep one) this scratch was not by injury and it appeared one morning in her cheek and spread below cheek and near ear within 2 days. Now after using medicine, the wound cured but in its place, white color markings are there. I used honey but no use, it? s still there. I afraid this white markings will go or not. Please advise.
My daughter six and half years is suffering from severe cough without phlegm since two years for every fifteen days it starts and prolong for five days. She is asked to do lungs scanning. Is it necessary, and any serious problem is there.
Hi My baby is one month old. He does not suck ma nipples. He is not taking breast feed. Please suggest me what should I do. 1.
My child's age is 2 years and 7 months, weight 8 kg, he has not increased weight from the last 1 year, even 8 kg in September 2017 and still 8 kg in September 2018. He feel lazy all the time and don't want to walk. He said'thak gya Hu or ni chal skta, godi le lo. Please suggest any Diagnostic test. I am worried about it please suggest what should I do?
1. It is important to gargle with warm water immediately after nebulization. This measure is intended to wash out the deposits of drugs that if allowed to stay within the oral cavity, will lead to hoarseness of voice and oral ulcers.
2. Following the gargle, drink 2 cups of warm water. This measure will wash out the drugs that is deposited during nebulization on the walls of the esophagus. Thus avoid esophageal irritation caused due to the drug deposited on the inner walls of the esophagus.
3. It will definately help to have a air purifier at home to monitor the particulate matter content in the ambience. This will also reduce the frequency of attacks and enable relatively clean air for the affected, creating comfortable indoors.
4. Take time out to teach children on how to apply the inhaler effectively so as to be able to self-help during acute asthmatic attacks. If available, adrenaline shots of 0.5 to 1 mg may be carried on them, so that in event of severe asthmatic attack, a subcutaneous shot of adrenaline is life saving.
5. Be aware of early signs of an attack, point out these early signs to asthmatic children so that they may stop their activity and take self-help measures.
6. Do not wait for ambulances to arrive in case anybody is in acute asthmatic attack, sit the person in upright position, give them multiple shots through pocket inhaler or start nebulisation with duolin +/- budecort, if the affected person is carrying a adrenaline shot - 1mg subcutaneous should be given on the deltoid of either upper limb of the person.