Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Role of homeopathic medicine in management of malnutrition
Malnutrition is defined as the imbalance between supply of nutrients and energy and body's demand to ensure growth, maintenance, and performance of the specific function. The main victim of malnutrition are children under the age group of 15 years but it is also common in children below 5 years. It is due to lower socioeconomic status, nuclear family, poor hygiene, late introduction of solid food and acute infectious diseases. Many times in spite of proper feeding and eating well children suffer from malnutrition. Malnutrition makes the child immunodeficient so it makes a child more susceptible to infection. Homeopathic can augment the recovery of children suffering from malnutrition.
Hello doctors i'm a 8th month pregnant now. Last time when I met my doctor she suggested me to do exercises at home. I started doing n one of my family members told me not to do now as the baby is delicate in 8th month. I'm in a confusion now. 2) can I go out for shopping now? as I need to buy baby related things. Pls help me from this confusion:(
Diet for PCOD and Scope of Homoeopathy
PCOD is a very common condition seen in women these days. Women with PCOD are more prone to developing serious health conditions. There are several causes that lead to this condition, one of the primes of them being the diet we choose and our lifestyle. Given below are some important Do’s and Don’ts to follow, for women with PCOD and for all those who would like to prevent this condition. A little extra care if taken in effectively managing our diet and lifestyle could go a long way in preventing PCOD.
- Wheat products (wheat bread, wheat pasta)
- Natural diuretic fruits
- Raw fruits (especially apple, pear etc.) and vegetables
- Oats, Corn, Butter, eggs, almonds, peanuts, pumpkin, beans, cabbage, cauliflower, cucumber, eggplant, lettuce, mushroom, onions, peppers, spinach, vegetable oil, soya beans, apricots, blueberries, cantaloupe, cherries, figs, grapes, honeydew, lemon, tomato juice, kiwi fruit, pineapple, plum, raspberries, strawberries, watermelon, mango, cheese, radishes, olive oil, nuts, salmon fish, flaxseeds
- Protein rich foods
- High fiber rich food and Vit B rich food
- Opt for lean meat. Avoid chicken though, as they may be injected with male hormone to increase the muscle bulk, which would trigger PCOD
- Move to Soy products instead of milk, as milk has the tendency to increase the testosterone levels
- Include 1-2 litres of water in your diet, which avoids water retention
- Divide meals into small healthy 5-6 meals per day, instead of 3 heavy meals and never miss breakfast
- Sit –ups, push –ups
- Skipping helps you to lessen binge eating, the release of serotonin and dopamine will keep your stress levels low.
- Stress free methods such as Yoga, meditation, listening to music etc.
- All whites (Maida, white bread, pasta, etc.)
- Junk or fast foods, cakes, cookies, sweets, chocolates, soft drinks and soda, desserts etc.
- Avoid red meat, whole milk dairy, fried food, margarines
- Reduce Sodium intake, by avoiding sauces, chips, salted nuts, canned soups
- Quit smoking –as it stimulates Androgen
- Avoid alcohol
Scope of Homoeopathy in PCOD:
Homeopathic approach towards management of PCOD is constitutional, taking into account the presenting complaints along with physical, mental and genetic make-up that individualizes a person. It involves prescribing “Constitutional Medicine”, which is also capable for working on the Ovaries and the entire Endocrine system. The treatment logic varies depending on the presence of any genetic predisposition, physical makeup (obesity), peculiarities of your menstrual, etc. In Homoeopathy, medicines are given to induce ovulation in a natural way, which would improve and regularize your menstrual cycle and also helps in the prevention or minimization of cyst formation.
Feel free to drop a personal message for any query.
I am 37 yrs. Can I get pregnant? I have 13yrs son. I have heavy back pain near by 10 days during my periods (before & after)
If I kiss and lick my wife vagina. Will it be harmful to me. Because bacteria ror fungus might be present there. Some secretions from vagina also can go in my mouth.Please tell.
I watch porn movies n masturbate more often, recently after the masturbation I noticed that my testicle are sagging or lowered from the normal position, and I started feeling the movement of testicles. Sometimes I feel burning sensation n loosened skin of the testicle. Now I'm worried that will it cause infertility?
Take meals on time
Take small and frequent meals
Drink atleast 10-12 glasses of water
Don't keep too much gap between meals
Eat all vegetables and fruits except papaya, pinepale
Eat handful of nuts everyday
Eat one green leafy vegetable (palak, methi) daily
Eat sprouted food 2-3 times a week
Eat fermented food like idli, dhokla, khaman twice in a week
Consume more of proteins in diet like dals andpulses, milk, soyabeans,
Take plenty of raw vegetables and fruits in salad formto avoid constipation
Avoid taking too much of caffeine in your diet.
Limit upto one cup of tea or coffee.
Do pregnancy exercises thrice in a week or walk at least 30 min daily
. Avoid outside food especially chinese which contains aginomotto
Avoid black salt which is present in chaat items like pani puri, bhel, papdi chaat.
Avoid junk food
Don't take more of spicy and oily food
Avoid all kinds of soft drinks or aerated water.
Take calcium and iron supplements daily.
Take proper rest 8-10 hrs sleep.