Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arun
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ArunYour feedback matters!
I'm having a masse on my nose. It looks really bad and piss me off every time I look atmyself in mirror. Also I'm surrounded by dark circles under my eyes. I need to get rid as soon as possible.
O have black spot as well as pimples on my face. I used fair and lovely cream for 1 month but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Please help me. Where I can test for Chlamydia and gonorrhea STDs in Bangalore. I can't find any diagnostic centre to test gonorrhoea. I don't have any symptoms but bit muscle ache is there I received oral from a unknown women one month ago that was my first time. Am scared help me to get tested.
I have brown marks on my face. I want to show you .but I can't find a particular. Option for this. Help me.
When I was child I was very fair in color but now when I am 19 I got dull color please help me to regain my skin color.
Can you please suggest how to apply multani mitti on oily face for better cleansing? How many times in a week can I apply it?
My skin is dark and very oily. I want to make it fair. I have used creams like meals and melabest. Both this cream burnt my skin. And now the burnt part are extremely dark. please suggest the best medicine for getting a fair skin without getting burnt.
Hai sir I have some black scars and black spots on my face .please help me suggest me any treatment or any cream to make my skin clear.
The most common form of leishmaniasis, cutaneous leishmaniasis is generally identified as a parasitic disease caused by the bite of infected sand flies and is responsible for causing skin sores. These skin sores vary in size and appearance and are susceptible to changes over time. They have often been described as miniature volcanoes, having slightly elevated edges with a central crater, and at times covered by a scab. Occasionally, swollen glands can appear in and around the sores, and may or may not be painful.
Causes of cutaneous leishmaniasis include:
- Cutaneous leishmaniasis can be easily spread by the mere bite of certain types of phlebotomine sand flies. Initially, sand flies get infected when they bite an infected animal; say a rodent or a dog, or even another person already suffering from it. They then act as a vector agent and carry the virus around with them. If they happen to bite you, you will discover the growth of these volcanic skin sores gradually, if not immediately.
- Cutaneous leishmaniasis can also be spread via blood transfusions or through the use of contaminated needles.
- Occasionally, though very rarely, cutaneous leishmaniasis can also be spread from a pregnant mother to her newborn baby.
Cutaneous leishmaniasis can be treated in various ways. Some effective methods of treatment may include:
- Local heat therapy (most suitably at around 40 degrees celsius)
- Several topical paromomycin preparations
- Certain types of sodium preparations
- Antibiotic therapy
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.