Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ArunYour feedback matters!
My forehead becoming black and on my face some pimples are there due to that some dark black spots on face I am taking codox tablet and vitamin A tablet and applying eukroma cream with climnskin on face by mixing but result is very less if I am missing tablets then pimples are increasing.
I have few marks on my face and also few small holes which emerged due to bursting of pimples years ago. So my question is how can I remove this holes and marks from my face and make my face clean (plain)?
I am 24 years old boy I have puffy face from last 2 years how to get rid of puffy face can you please suggest any medical treatment?
Hi. I am 27 years of age. Having a problem of black upper lips. They look black even after doing threading. What should be done?
Please my prolactin level is 96.4 and am not pregnant or been pregnant before my breast is very painful and the bones of my hand and feet hurt and my veins hurt too and I have milk discharge in my two breasts whenever I press it please what could be the cause.
Morning Sir, Jub sir sardi ka mosam aata he tab meri skin bahut zyada khusk ho jati he chehre pr khichao hone lagta he aur chehra rookha sa lagta he, Sir kuch esa batae ke meri yeh problam sahi hojae Thank's.
I am 24 year old. There are many spots on my face yet my skin color is not dark but my face is dull due to these spots people told me that I am sleeping too much that is why my face is fainted. Please tell me what I should do?
I am 20 year old girl. I have freckles on my face mostly on my cheeks and nose. I have done chemical peel already once as it was suggested. But I have still 40% freckles on my face. Should I do the chemical peel again or there is another permanent solution for this. Any daily remedy or anything please suggest.
‘If you don’t bathe properly, you’ll get rashes’. We’ve all heard this statement when we were young, but being unhygienic is not the only cause for eczema. Skin conditions such as eczema, allergic dermatitis, urticaria, skin allergy, psoriasis, etc. are usually symptoms of a larger constitutional problem. Thus, merely treating the visible rash will not cure the problem. Homeopathy is an effective form of treatment for skin diseases as it addresses the root cause of the problem.
When it comes to homeopathy, no one medicine can be used universally. This is because homeopathic prescriptions depend on the symptoms presented and the mental state of the person.
Here are some of the common homeopathic remedies prescribed for skin disorders.
1. Graphites: This is used to treat a number of skin conditions. Some of the symptoms it can address are:
Moist scabby eruptions on joints, between fingers, behind the ears or on the scalp
Dry and scaly skin
Fissured eczema that bleeds or has a thick gooey discharge
Itchy eczema on the scalp and face
2. Arsenicum: Arsenicum is prescribed to treat chronic eczema, psoriasis and urticaria. Some of the visible symptoms it helps treat are:
Itching and inflammation of the skin
Pimples and nettle rash
Ulcers that burn and ooze discharge
3. Sulphur: Any skin condition that seems to feel aggravated or burns after washing can be treated with sulphur. Some of the symptoms it treats are:
Coarse skin with a tendency to have pustular eruptions
Dry and itchy scalp
Eruption with yellow crusts
Itching in the folds of the skin
Slow growing or brittle nails
Dry skin around the corners of the mouth and around the nostrils.
4. Mezereum: Skin allergies and conditions? that are accompanied by intense itching can be treated with mezereum. It is usually used to treat symptoms like:
Crustiness and itching
Scabs with thick pus
Itchiness that gets worse at night
5. Rhus Toxicodendron: This can be used to treat a number of skin conditions such as
Eruptions with rheumatic pains
Extreme itchiness and persistent tingling sensations
Skin covered with small cysts filled with fluid that have a red areola around them.
6. Natrum Meriaticum: This can be used to treat both dry skin as well as moist eruptions. Some of the symptoms it addresses are:
Blisters filled with fluids in the joints
Moist eczema that does not itch
Eczema that oozes pus
- Itchy hives caused by allergic reactions
If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Microdermabrasion is a quick and painless treatment that accelerates the rate at which dead skin is exfoliated, and jump-starts the proliferation of new skin cells. Your dermatologist may recommend a series of microdermabrasion treatments, which can treat hyperpigmentation, sun-damaged spots, dryness, fine lines and wrinkles and even minor acne scars. Microdermabrasion can be coupled with just about any other type of skin treatment and is usually recommended to be done every few weeks to every two or three months.
Suitable for all but the most sensitive skins, microdermabrasion combines vacuum suction with tiny abrasive crystals to polish away the uppermost layer of skin, eliminating roughness as well as fine lines and wrinkles. It is a quick and virtually pain-free procedure that uses tiny, rough aluminum crystals to vigorously exfoliate the top layer of the skin, removing dead skin cells.
How is a microdermabrasion procedure performed?
Most often, your microdermabrasion treatment will be performed by a licensed skincare professional in your plastic surgeon's office or medical spa.
There are two general methods for microdermabrasion:
Crystal Microdermabrasion: For this type of microdermabrasion, a handpiece emits crystals onto the surface of the skin, resulting in a gentle abrasion or "polishing" process. Then the dead skin cells along with the crystals are suctioned off either instantaneously (in the same handpiece) or in a secondary process.
Diamond-Tip Microdermabrasion: This type of microdermabrasion works with a diamond-tip handpiece that gently abrades and exfoliates dead skin cells. Like the crystal microdermabrasion, the dead skin is either suctioned off right away in the same handpiece or in a secondary process. The diamond-tip microdermabrasion is safer to perform closer to the eyes and has more flexibility in sensitive areas or on more sensitive skin.?
Microdermabrasion works best for anyone looking to revitalize their skin. If you have any of these conditions, you are a candidate for microdermabrasion:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Hyperpigmentation or sun spots
- Dry skin
- Minor acne scars
- Blemishes or large pores
Acne is a skin condition that leads to the outbreak of pimples and sores as well as whiteheads and blackheads. These have a reddish appearance and make the skin look less than ideal. With the help of microdermabrasion, one can gradually reduce the appearance of light scarring and make the skin look even toned.
This is an inflammation-based skin condition which leads to the appearance of prominent blood vessels as well as other kinds of skin eruptions. Microdermabrasion can come to the rescue of the patient who is suffering from severe symptoms of this condition.
When to Avoid Microdermabrasion:
This procedure should be avoided by people who have sustained deep scars. Also, anyone who has active keloids and lesions that are yet to be diagnosed should avoid this treatment as it may lead to an aggravation. Further, anyone who is suffering from an immune system disorder or diabetes should also avoid this kind of treatment as it may lead to complications. If you have had a chemical peel recently, you should also steer clear of this kind of treatment as it may lead to inflammation, swelling and bleeding on the skin which is already tender from the previous treatment.
My face suddenly become very dull and black before 4 months. I do not know why it is occur. Please help me to get my glow back and become fair.
I am a 25 years old female and have dirk circles last 6 months so please give a me best suggestion ?
My wife has melasma like patch over cheeks both sides for 2 yrs. . Can you suggest any further treatment. .she is on azelic acid and HH lite cream.
I am 40 years old male. I have problem of bleeding per rectum from 5 days. Unsatisfied stool. Complaints aggravated by spicy food. Please suggest . What should i do ?
My skin around testis are get rupture due to the moisture I am feeling continuously reaching around that area then what I do.
1) Cleanse - Cleansing and moisturizing is equally important to restore the softness of the skin that is at the risk of getting lost because of pollution etc.
2) Exfoliate - It is crucial to remove dead skins and assist in improving blood circulation on the face, specially during summers. The most common and effective way to exfoliate is by using a pack made at home by mixing besan, milk, rose water and haldi, mixing into a paste and apply. Wash off after it?s dry.
3) Wash - Make sure you wash you face at least twice a day, once before stepping out of home and once after you are home.
4) Hydrate - Drink water! Yes, the more water that goes into your system, the better your skin will look from outside. In summers, our bodies lose a lot of moisture which dries our skin. Staying hydrated ensures that the skin is happy.
5) Tone - You go outdoors during summer and almost instantly all the pollution particles start settling on your face. This is why toning is very important. Toning also cools your skin.
6) Use Sun Protection. Try staying indoors as much as possible, specially during the afternoon hours. Apply sunscreen, wear sunglasses and cover your skin with clothes or hats. Use water based moisturizers.
7) Ditch Aerated Drinks - Avoid consuming aerated drinks as much as possible. To quench your thirst, plain water is the best solution. If it is flavor that you wish, then drink detox or flavoured water.
8) Cool - Cucumber, watermelon, papaya, curd are good for your skin. They also cool your skin.