Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Arti SinghYour feedback matters!
I read on the internet that Aloe Vera juice is good for application on eyes, so why can't I apply it on my eyes?
I am using neti pot manufacturer by patanjali, but when I pour water inside nose, it starts paining allot in nose plus eyes becomes red. The pain is unbearable but lasts only for 5 minutes maximum. I am using Luke warm water without any salt. My questions are: 1. Why such pain and burning sensation? 2. Is salt required to be added? If yes, can I use salt like tata salt used in home? 3. Proper method to use it. After using though, feels good. Breathing becomes also earlier.
Good Afternoon Doctors, I need to clarify about my eye sight. I had under gone Lasic operation 2. 5 years before and now I am 28 years old. I have a problem of glaring effects in night time while driving. I have asked the doctor where I under gone operation. They prescribed the Hypromellose Ophthalmic Solution USP - Eyemist Forte. But again I have same problem. Can you please advise me on this. Thanks
I have a problem with my eye. There is always a water like fluid always floating on my top of eye ball?
I have head ache due to eye sight. My eye sight had been increased from -1 to -2, but i'm still having my old -1 skeptical. Is the head ache due to the old skeptical.
Hello. This is me. Roumya. I want to know how to make my eyesight better? I'm only 17 years old. N I'm having blurred vision.
I have an black on near eye. And my face colour is black and my skin of face is poly in 4 hrs. So what can I do to get brighter face skin and look pretty and look handsome.
I have red eyes and not sleeping well in night and also many thought in my mind please solve problem.
Redness in eyes, itching and ropy discharge sometimes. Taking loteprednol eye drop from 1 month. What to do now? Problem is still present.
I have red eyes I think I have fever can you help me for this any medicine please I can't sleep also with my red eyes.
Mujhe Eye Pimple hua hai puri Eye fool rahi hai bahut pain hai please koi Eye drop ya koi medicine suggest karen please.
Dear Sir please suggest exercise to improve eye sight especially for RP I am 48 years old Regards Pln.
With everything requiring a computer to execute, more and more people end up looking at the computer screen for hours on end. This could range anywhere from a couple of hours to really long hours like 16 to 18. The effect of is a group of symptoms, which are collectively known as computer vision syndrome or CVS (syndrome means a collection of symptoms). The cause of this is the strain and pain resulting from constant staring at the monitor.
It is a type of repetitive stress injury, where a particular organ, the eye here, is subjected to repeated action (staring at a monitor) resulting in a group of symptoms. This is also compounded by age, where the flexibility to adjust to near and far vision is gradually reduced.
Symptoms of CVS:
There is no damage per se, but a constant strain on the eyes leads to:
- Blurred vision
- Double vision
- Dryness of the eyes
- Redness of the eyes
- Irritation of the eyes
- Headaches and neck/back aches
This could be a progressive condition, where the symptoms get worse with time. Treatment is definitely an option once the problem sets in, but this is a condition which can be definitely prevented with some simple, effective steps.
- Desk arrangement: Make sure the desk or monitor is slightly below eye level, about 30 inches away from the face. If you are straining the neck or the back to look at the monitor, it requires a change. The chair also can be changed in height to suit the seating. Also, prints can be pinned to the workstation when something is being typed, so constantly looking up and down while typing is avoided.
- Screen type: Move away from the older tube-style monitor with an LCD screen, which is easier on the eye. Check the computer settings so that brightness, contrast, and font size and shape and contrast are altered to suit your convenience. Ensure you are not requiring to strain to read.
- Alter the lighting: Look around you, and ensure there is adequate lighting with no glares on the monitor from surrounding windows or bright lights. A glare filter on the monitor is an effective way to manage this.
- Rest your eyes: Follow the 20-20-20 rule, with a 20-second break every 20 minutes where you look at something 20 feet away.
- Keep them moist: Blink your eyes constantly to ensure there is enough moisture. Eye drops can be used if required additionally.
- Frequent breaks: Not just your eyes, this also reduces strain on the neck and the back.
- Regular eye checkups: An annual visit, especially after 40, is a must for optimal eye health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.