Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Arti SinghYour feedback matters!
I have red eye for over 5 day so what should I do? Please sir give me your good spich? And benefit medicine.
Hi I have some itching around my eyes. There is no pain but I can see some swelling in the eyes due to itching. Can you please help me with this.
I am 19 years old girl I have sags under my lower eyes. It makes difference between my eyes and checks. I want to permanently remove it and I want to have a perfect, smooth face. please tell me about non surgical treatment for get ride of eye bags with cost range upto 15000 rupees.
I have keratoconus in one eye and done C3R I want to know after C3R vision remain same or progressive decrease with time.
I am not able to study continuously for an hour because of headache n ma eyes get swollen after continuous concentrating on any thing, doctor advised me to wear spectacles of test -0.75 but I feel that I am not able to see clearly and I feel so irritating to wear ma spectacles. What should I do?
I want a details for laser surgery for eyes is there any age limit what are the instructions we take before laser surgery.
Hii Doctor, I am having a eyes & head paining problem, from last few months I can not watch tv because after a hour my headache start & tht also so badly tht I had to take pain killer like disprin. And also my eye sight has became vry poor as compare to last few months. First I thought becoz of big tv40 inch in my bedroom bt whn I watch 32 inch tv in my friends house than also the same problems arise. I had also made eyes glass it has a minor number but after wearing tht also no use. So pls suggest me some good remedies so it could help me to gwt rid of this pain & I can get return my proper eyesight. Thank you Doctor Waiting for your reply.
I am 25 year old, I have eye problem since 2 months when I use computer 2-3 hours my eyes are blurred.
Sir/mam I had a sphenoidal meningioma tumor in right side of my brain. It has damaged my vision nerves. Tumour has been removed by the surgeon but I have not get back my right eye vision, according to surgeon my right vision nerves has been damaged because of tumor and it became dry. Doctor has said that it has no medicine in allopathy for dried nerves. I want to know it there any hope for me in Homeopathy. Kindly suggest me best treatment.
I am suffering from colour blindness is there is any medicine for it? Or there is any yoga to cure it for a bit?
I am 18 year old boy. I have been facing with conjunctivitis for a long time. So I consulted an ophthalmologist few weeks before. And she prescribed me "Azithromycin Eye Ointment" And told me to use it for 10 days now its nearly 2 weeks and still there is no much improvement.
I am 29 years old male having multiple gall bladder stones 4mm, no symptoms identified so far except slight yellow coloration of eyes. Stones identified during routine medical checkup, and not due to any symptoms. Please suggest me any treatment other than gallbladder removal.
I am suffering from the redness on eyes due to laser operation now I wants to remove its redness what should be done?
I'm a years old male having problem my eyes my childhood doctor says its due to past infection , so how to overcome this issue and which tests should be carried out to sort out this problem.
Appeared vision disturbances in the right eye. Treatment like barrage laser done. But disturbances in the vision have continued.what can be done now?
I am suffering form headache at night randomly. When I goes for sleep than my back pains very much. And when I wake up early morning than my eyes seems like red. Some dark pimples on my mouth Suggest me what could I do.
An inflammation resulting in the formation of a thin layer inside the eyelids or the white part of the eyeball is known as pink eye or conjunctivitis. This condition turns the eye ball into pinkish color, hence the name. Based on the severity of the infection, either one or both eyes get affected.
What are the common symptoms?
- Medium to heavy swelling of the eye
- Eye crusting after sleep
- A burning sensation
- Irritation, itching or blurred vision
- Redness and increased sensitivity of the eye
Different kinds of conjunctivitis:
- Allergic Conjunctivitis: This is the type of conjunctivitis that results from eye irritants such as animal dander, dust particles and pollen. This is not infectious in nature. Treatment prescribed by ophthalmologist includes eye drops and non-steroidal medications. It is advised to keep the eye moist till it gets cured.
- Viral Conjunctivitis: As the name suggests, this kind of conjunctivitis is caused due to a viral attack. Sadly though, antibiotics don’t work and there is no particular medication for this type of conjunctivitis. Like common cold, viral conjunctivitis runs its course in a span of 1-2 weeks. Since virus is contagious, it is necessary to ensure that the microbes don’t spread. Some common prevention measures are listed below:
- Eye cosmetics should be abandoned till the conjunctivitis is cured
- Hands should be frequently cleaned
- Hand and eyes should not be in contact
- Frequent change of pillow covers, towels and clothes
- Swimming should be completely avoided
- Spectacles in place of lens should be used until advised otherwise by a medical practitioner
- Bacterial Conjunctivitis: This kind of conjunctivitis is caused by the streptococcal bacteria and has potential to cause real damage if proper medication is not taken on time. This is highly contagious. Prescription often includes antibiotic drop and ointments. The medication is prescribed for 2-3 weeks depending on the level of bacterial spread in the eye. It is very essential to complete the full course of medication to avoid recurrence. Prevention measures as stated above should be strictly followed.
- Chemical conjunctivitis: Eye irritants such as chlorine cause this conjunctivitis. Frequent swimmers often get affected by this type of eye infection. Topical steroids are prescribed to cure this kind of infection. Immediate medical attention is required to avoid lasting injury to the eye.
How to prevent pink eye?
While prevention is the best way to refrain from conjunctivitis, some basic hygiene checks are very important. Here is a list of must do’s:
- Do not share personal items such as combs, towels and toiletries.
- Stay away from a conjunctivitis infected patient
- Using of goggles while swimming
- Frequent usage of hand sanitizer and hand wash. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.