Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hapur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ankur Singhal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ankur SinghalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ankur Singhal to be very helpful. Thnkeww sir...actually I m in such a surrounding where I Kant share wid ny1.bcz it will b an issue again n ikant handle that.i wlcontinue meditation ..n every moment I say myself to focus on the goal.bt when I see those persons things flash back.i have to study n tis college for more 2 yrs and they are my batch mates.sir do I nid medication?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ankur Singhal to be very helpful. More informative details on diet could be listed. On spices and salt is it decreasing to low quantities or completely take away from food
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ankur Singhal to be very helpful. Thank You so much sir for your advice
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ankur Singhal to be very helpful. U r right
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ankur Singhal to be very helpful. V.helpful
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ankur Singhal to be very helpful. Good
Dr. Ankur Singhal provides answers that are very helpful. I do it every day.
Dr. Ankur Singhal provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you doctor
Dr. Ankur Singhal provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks doctor
Dr. Ankur Singhal provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thanks
Dr. Ankur Singhal provides answers that are sensible. thanks
It is necessary that you detoxify your body after regular intervals because with detoxification, you do not just remove the dangerous toxins from your body but also increase the vitality of your body.
In Ayurveda, all natural ingredients are used for detoxification. Ayurveda works wonders in cleansing the blood by removing impurities and toxins, accumulated in various organs of the body such as the liver, intestines, kidneys, lymphatic system, lungs and skin. It is equally effective in case of both healthy and unhealthy individuals. While the unhealthy person gets rid of the chronic diseases, the healthy person becomes fit enough to prevent diseases and stay physically and mentally fit.
- Panchakarma: Panchakarma is Ayurveda's primary purification and detoxification treatment. Panchakarma means "five therapies". These 5 therapeutic treatments eliminate toxins from the body, they are Vamana, Virechana, Nasya, Basti and Raktamoskshana. The series of these five therapies help remove deep rooted stress and illness-causing toxins from the body while balancing the doshas (energies that govern all biological functions).
- Nasya: Nasya or nasal administration is a procedure of cleaning the accumulated Kapha from the head and neck region. At first, the face, head and chest is massaged thoroughly using certain herbal oil which promotes perspiration. The excess mucus accumulated in the throat, sinus and head is drained out through the nearest opening- the nose. This treatment helps in treating sinusitis, headaches, migraine, Rhinitis, facial palsy, paralysis, insomnia, frozen shoulder and neurological dysfunctions. It is also effective in improving eyesight and memory.
- Abhyanga: It is a combination of long strokes and synchronized soothing that helps in restoring balance, harmony and composure in the body. Your body is massaged with oil in seven different positions and the type of oil is chosen based on the body equilibrium. It stimulates healing at a micro-cellular level as the oils get absorbed in the intra-follicular and intra-dermal layers of the skin. It helps you to steer clear of tiredness and enhances immunity and sleep. It cures psychological imbalances and fosters flexibility in the joints and muscles, thus rendering softness to the skin glands.
- Shirodhara: In this therapy, warm medicated oil is continuously poured on your forehead for about 30 to 45 minutes followed by a 15 to 20 minutes Abhyanga massage. Depending on your body type, milk, oil, buttermilk or herbal decoctions are used to boost up the therapeutic effect of the treatment. It provides deep relaxation to your central nervous system and rejuvenates it. Shirodhara oil regulates the functioning of your hormonal system too, eliminating ailments such as high blood pressure, migraine, anxiety and headaches. Medicated buttermilk massage treatment helps treat diabetes while medicated milk serves as a good remedy for insomnia as well.
- Kati Vasti: This is a form of sedation therapy (procedure to induce sweat without the use of heat) that helps to ease lower back pain caused due to inter-vertebral inflammation. Vasti is two types Niruha vast that is vasti with medicated decoction and other is Anuvasana vasti that is vasti with medicated oil. Like other therapy, vasti has also pre-therapeutic and post-therapeutic techniques. Pre-therapeutic includes snehana lubrication internally and externally and also swedana sweat therapy. These poorvakarma help in loosening and liquefying the toxins accumulated in cells and get collected in the colon. After the application of herbal medicines, this toxin collected in colon is eliminated out.
- Basti (Enema or Colonic Irrigation): The term 'Basti' stands for a pouch or bag. The procedure involves introducing ayurvedic liquid and herbal concoctions made of oils and milk through the perineum or anus or the vaginal opening in women in order to cleanse and heal the lower part of the body and remove the toxins accumulated in this part through the colon and urinary tract. Basti is considered as the mother of all Panchakarma treatments. It cleanses the accumulated toxins from all the 3 doshas: Vata, Pitta and Kapha, through the colon. Basti is also highly beneficial as a rejuvenating treatment. Medicated oil or ghee and a herbal decoction are given an enema to clean the colon and increase the muscle tone. This treatment is provided for several days, based on the medical condition of a person. It provides treatment for: For Hemiplegia, Paraplegia, Colitis, Convalescence, Cervical Spondylosis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Constipation, Digestive disorders, Backache & Sciatica, Hepatomegaly & Splenomegaly, Obesity, Piles, Sexual Debility & Infertility.
It is always better to practice these under the advice of an expert Ayurveda practitioner.
Hi Sir. I have high cholesterol and high blood pressure (150-100) issue. My cholesterol level is Total- 219 Hdl- 42 Triglycerides- 189 Vldl- 38 Ldl/hdl- ratio- 3.2 Cholesterol/hdl- ratio- 5.2 Direct ldl- 135 Please suggest something to control my cholesterol. Can I take organic India lipid care. Is it has any side effects.
I feel very depressed last some days and I taking 7-8 hours sleep everyday. Suggests ayurvedic treatment.
Suffering from schizophrenia early stages. Please advise cure. She now taking antibiotics, but I believe medicines not good in long run. Please advise natural cure.
I at times feel like am depressed tho not sure bcoz am an introvert. Can the thinking too much be he problem I need help.
I have pimples on my face, I have changed many face wash but no good change occur but my face colour change to dark.
My hair are falling too much for last two months. What should I do to reduce it. Can it be due to breastfeeding? My 4 months daughter is exclusively on breastfeed.
Sexual problems are something that can be born due to physical ailments, stress, anxiety and even relationship problems where intimacy and the culmination of the various phases of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement and peak, cannot be possible in a satisfactory manner. So what are the routine sexual problems recognised and treated as per Ayurveda? Read on to know more.
- Erectile Dysfunction: This condition is also known as impotence and it usually occurs when male patients cannot muster up and retain an erection for long enough to enjoy sexual intercourse. This problem can be fixed with various herbs and condiments including Sanda Oil massage on the testicles and nearby areas in order to increase the blood flow. Also, one can have ginger, honey, drumsticks, milk and other such ingredients for better achievement and retention of an erection for a prolonged period of time during sexual intercourse.
Sanda oil is not available in its pure form and simple branding of this name is not useful. Sanda is a wild reptile which was boiled in ancient times and fats taken out to make Sanda oil. This is not possible now a days. Instead various 'Tilas' (penis massage oils) prepared by valuable herbs and vegetable oils such as Seasame oil should be used. Tila using Mall (purified arsenic) and egg are also effective. Preparation and use should be as per instructions in classic Ayurveda. Tila is selected as per history, present condition and duration of pt. specific problem, by Ayurveda doctor.
OTC or advertisement products are general products which do not benefit all. Post application directions are also important otherwise there may be adverse effect of Tila application
- Premature Ejaculation: Premature ejaculation is a condition when the male patient may face ejaculation as soon as the intercourse begins, or upon insertion. This happens in an unplanned way and is a sudden occurrence that usually puts a damper on the sexual mood and activity. In Ayurveda, there are various herbs including Ashwagandha and a variety of oil massages that can help in treating this problem.
- Sexual Weakness: Sexual weakness is a condition when the female or male patient may not have the energy to go through with sexual intercourse and may even complain of pain during intercourse. This problem is especially common among women, and may be caused due to fatigue, stress or even low pelvic strength following child birth or miscarriage. The best way to treat this issue is with the help of proper counselling and therapy that will help in introducing Yogic poses that can strength the pelvic area so as to have better sexual strength.
- Infertility: This problem may be found in both men and women. Ashwagandha, Basantkusumakar Ras, Shilajeet and Labub Kabir are some of the herbs and concoctions that can help in increasing virility and the chances of conception by creating better sperm quality and quantity, as well as more effective ovulation.
Most of the sexual problems in Ayurveda are recognised as factors that arise from stress and anxiety. These are recognised as temporary issues that can be fixed with the help of a proper routine of eating, resting and exercising, as well as a healthy diet where the patient stays away from smoking, excessive drinking as well as drug abuse. Before taking any herbal medicines, one will have to consult the doctor and find out about side effects for patients suffering from chronic ailments like diabetes, cardiovascular diseases and others.