Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Hi, I am 23 year old,pursuing CA,currently in my 1st year of articleship. Nine months back I got into a relationship with a man who was 6 years older than me,this was the first time I ever got indulged in emotions of love.I felt our relationship was serious and will reach to a serious commitment,but he broke up with me in last July. After that I have gone into a depression,which I don't show to anyone.I am dealing in my own way. I feel very sad that a 3 months relationship has affected me so deeply and I am not able to get out of that sadness. My studies are getting affected,my work is getting affected. I hardly feel like smiling,I want to get out of this sadness and lead my life happily. Suggest a remedy doc. Thanks
I am having diabetics for past 5 years. Type 2. I was not able to control. How to keep diabetics under control.
I am 37 years old male. I have started developing baldness. There are different opinions on the net about various treatments and medicines available in the market. What' s the best treatment for baldness, to avoid hair fall and trigger regrowth?
It Sanu Chakraborty, my age is 21 I got the endless pain of in my knees by an accident. Give me some home remedies to reduce pain.
Hello doctor, I want to remove a genital hairs for permanently, as I remove every month it makes me feel negligence to shave ,if I keep it feels itching, please advise me ,thank you.
I use to thin but 6years back I gained weight and still now I failed to loose weight I have reduced my died But failed to reduce my fat near my belly.
I am suffering from head drilling since 1/4/16. Not yet relived. I used Gariniyer hair daier and after that stand one hour in sunlight. After 4 hours I am suffering head drilling.
I have a skin issue Fungal infection Pls help me to recover as soon as possible And my digestive system. Is also weak.
Hi! My hair has been falling from last week, please let me know the reasons and remedy. It got started from my last journey to pune.
Rheumatoid Arthritis is a degenerative disease that progresses over time. It generally affects the fingers, feet, wrists, and ankles. It causes immobility due to inflammation and stiffness as well as severe pain. This is an autoimmune disease where the body mistakenly ends up attacking the joints instead of attacking bacteria and other substances as it normally should. Severe cartilage damage can be caused if this condition is not treated on time, which can make the spacing between the bones even smaller than usual.
Let us find out how one can tackle this condition.
- Rest: While there is still no cure for this condition, one can take a number of measures in order to tackle it. One of the foremost ways of managing this condition is with the help of rest and relaxation. It is important to get plenty of sleep so that you can keep the condition from getting worse. There are a number of relaxation exercises that will help you in sleeping better, especially if you have been having trouble sleeping due to the aches and pains.
- Exercise: Depending on the doctor’s recommendations, you will need to exercise on a regular basis so as to keep the motion in your joints intact for as long as possible. Muscle and joint strengthening exercises include swimming, walking, and even gentle stretching that can help in reducing muscle fatigue. This can make your muscles stronger and increase the range of motions as well.
- Ointments and Lotions: One can turn to gels and lotions which can be topically applied. These can be prescribed by the doctor as well, so that the pain is soothed and temporary relief from pain and stiffness may be experienced. These are also available in the form of sprays. These ointments, gels or lotions usually contain camphor, menthol, capsaicin and salicylates.
- Fish Oil Supplements: Pain and stiffness can be significantly reduced with the help of fish oil, as per many medical studies. Before adding fish oil supplements to your food, you will need to talk to your orthopaedic specialist to find out if it may interfere with any medication that you may be taking for the condition or any other related disorder.
- Plant Oils: Plant oils are also known to contain fatty acids known as gamma linolenic acid, which can give much relief when it comes to pain and stiffness, especially in the morning. One must remember, though, that excessive use of this oil can lead to liver damage. So it is imperative to speak with your doctor or therapist before taking any plant oils.
- Medications: Aspirin and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs can help in containing the pain and inflammation for severe cases.
Hi Sir, How we can erase acne marks from our face? it is a big issue on many people faces. Please suggest me for this.
Sir I want to gain weight. But I don't get success I try so many times. Take medicine. Consume powder also. But my weight not gain. Pls. Give me a appropriate answer.
Hello sir. Please suggest me any vegetables juice for calcium. I want to get strong bones. Please reply.
My son is not gaining weight from last 6 months he is not eating enough daily. He is not taking milk. His weight is 10 kg only. 2 years. Please advise us .He is active only he plays all the day and sleep 3 hours in day and 10 hours night. He is going motion after his meals. Is anything going wrong.
i m suffering from throat pain and coughing from 13 days.prescribed by three doctors,but result is nothing. also suffering from low fever 98-100 from two years.
Adding magnesium bath salts and essential oils in your warm bath relieves stress, pain and soreness, and detoxifies your skin.