Doctor in Naturopathy Treatment & Training Center
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Siddha Marma Treatment
Yoga During Pregnancy
Tantra Yoga Treatment
Submit a review for Naturopathy Treatment & Training CenterYour feedback matters!
I have high cholesterol and I am overweight. Hardly getting time for exercise. Please suggest a good plan to reduce my weight.
I want to lose fat and gain stamina. Can you suggest a diet and exercise to lose fat and gain stamina.
Platelet-rich plasma or PRP is a concentration of platelet-rich plasma protein that is extracted from a patient's own blood. PRP is a clear, yellow fluid that has an increased concentration of growth factors than regular blood; therefore, it is used to encourage healing and growth and is often referred to as liquid gold.
PRP for hair loss is a minimally invasive, highly effective procedure meant for anyone concerned with a receding hairline or hair loss both men and women, as well as younger and older patients can benefit from this procedure.
PRP can also be used to rejuvenate the skin when used in conjunction with a procedure called micro needling. Medical-grade micro needling is a great way to improve complexion, fine lines, texture, coloration, and acne scars.
This procedure is particularly popular for its minimal downtime and camera-ready skin results.
Yoga helps you beat erectile dysfunction (ed) through stress relief, improved blood flow which is essential for stronger and long-lasting erections, and other mechanisms that scientists are now beginning to elucidate.
If you want to beat ED, study says yoga poses as an effective, natural, and inexpensive solution. We bring you seven poses to try.
1. Boat pose (naukasana)
Boat pose activates sexual hormones in men and helps you last longer between the sheets by strengthening your hips, buttocks, and thigh muscles. It belongs to one of the basic yoga poses due to its simplicity. Here’s how to do it:
• lie on the back with arms beside your body and feet together
• inhale and as you’re exhaling start lifting your chest and feet off the ground
• stretch your arms toward your feet
• your eyes, fingers, and toes should be in a straight line, but at first, it might be easier for you to keep them at knee height
• maintain the pose for a few seconds while taking a deep breath
• exhale and return to the starting position
2. Plank (kumbhakasana)
Plank is one of the most beneficial poses or exercises, you can do and it happens to combat ed. Improved endurance during the sexual performance and upper body strength are additional benefits of this useful pose. To maximize your effort, combine plank with one of the top male enhancement pills for super strong and hard erections. Here’s how to get into this posture:
• begin with the kneeling position with hands resting on your thighs
• bend forward with hands on the floor right in front of you
• raise the buttocks with knees still on the ground
• slide both feet backward and raise your knees making sure that your head, trunk, back, and legs are forming a straight line
• don’t bend your knees and elbows
• maintain the pose for a few seconds and release
3. Raised leg pose (uttanpadasana)
This particular yoga posture provides an intense workout to your core and engages glutes and quadriceps. As a result, you last longer in bed, particularly in the missionary position. Raised leg pose stretches the psoas and the hip flexor muscles, thus boosting your energy levels and increasing blood flow to the pelvic area, thus helping you beat ed. To make this pose, you should:
• lie flat on the back and breathe normally
• place hands by your sides with palms facing down
• inhale and lift the legs from the ground at about 45 to 60-degree angle
• hold the posture for 15-20 seconds
• exhale and return to the starting position
4. Seated forward bend (paschimottanasana)
Seated forward bend is yet another pose that combats ed and helps you last longer in bed. It does so by improving your endurance and strength while targeting perineal muscles, the group of muscles found between scrotum and anus. Here are the instructions:
• sit straight with legs extended and toes flexed towards you
• inhale as you’re raising arms over your head
• exhale and bend forward moving the chin towards your toes
• stretch out your arms and try to let them reach the furthest they can (preferably all the way to your toes) without making it feel uncomfortable or too painful
• inhale, lift your head and elongate the spine
• exhale while trying to bring the navel to your knees
• remain in that position for a few seconds and release
5. Bow pose (dhanurasana)
One of the most important characteristics of bow pose is the stimulation of reproductive organs. Besides ed, bow pose tackles premature ejaculation and intensifies your orgasms. To get into the bow pose, you should:
• lie on the stomach with feet hip-width apart and arms at your sides
• raise your legs so that feet are facing the direction of your head and hold your ankles
• inhale while lifting the chest off the floor
• pull your legs up and back
• stay in this position for 15-20 seconds and release
6. Half camel pose (ardha ustrasana)
Half camel pose improves your digestion and helps you tone the entire body. Also, it has a beneficial impact on a man’s urogenital system. In order to get into this incredibly simple pose, you should:
• being with kneeling position with hands on your thighs and knees apart
• rise up with arms beside your body
• hold the left ankle with right hand and stretch left arm in front of the head, like you’re pointing something at the horizon
• stay in this position for 30 seconds
• return to the initial pose and switch sides
7. Half moon pose (ardha chandrasana)
With this pose, you can improve stamina and endurance as well as tone your entire body. As you already know, stamina and endurance are crucial for your sexual health and performance which is why enhancement pills like endovex provide ed relief as well as a boost in endurance, strength, and other factors vital to your sex life. So, here’s the process:
• stand straight on your mat and bring right foot back so that you are at a low lunge with left leg
• your hands should be framing your left foot
• bring right hand to your right hip
• lift up right foot
• straighten your left leg out behind you
• rotate your right hip back stacking it on top of the left hip
• extend right hand toward the sky
• maintain this position for 5 deep breaths
• return to the starting position
Yoga isn’t just for women; it benefits male sexual health as well. Yoga improves your endurance, increases blood flow, and strengthens muscles thus allowing you to improve your sexual performance in a natural manner.
My Health is not good I want to increase my weight and height how can I increase my weight and height.
Ayurveda also believes that wrong diet and lifestyle are two main causes of skin diseases. For instance, following a diet or lifestyle that is against the season or nature of a person, results in the creation of imbalances in bodily energies, thereby contaminating body tissues resulting in skin disease. Skin is the biggest organ of the human body, constituting of seven layers. Unlike what many of us think, skin is not merely peripheral but stretches itself to deeper levels in the body. Hence, Ayurveda believes that skin diseases have deep-rooted causes. Most skin diseases are rooted deeply in various tissues, and ‘dhatus’ like fat, blood, muscles etc.
Common skin diseases and its characteristics:
Some major skin diseases are: Itching, Erythroderma, Psoriasis, Urticaria, Eczema, Blisters, Angioedema, Metastatic skin carcinoma, Widespread blistering, Photosensitivity, Acne, Scabies, Pressure sore, and Vitiligo.
- Itching (Pruritus) – provokes a desire to scratch, sometimes accompanied by a scaly rash, and is a common symptom of primary skin diseases and underlying medical disorders.
- Erythroderma – Eczema, drug eruptions, psoriasis, lichen planus may all rarely progress to erythroderma, which presents itself with or without scaling on all of the body surfaces.
- Urticaria – This is also known as Nettle Rash or Hives, characterized by itchy or burning swellings, occurring throughout or anywhere in the body and lasting less than 24 hours.
- Photosensitivity – Sunlight is the main cause of several skin diseases, due to exposure from UV radiation and visible light. Face, particularly nose and cheeks or area under the chin, hands, are usually light-exposed sites subjected to photosensitivity.
- Eczema – Presents itself with symptoms like redness and swelling, ill-defined margin and papules, blisters, vesicles, cracking or scaling.
- Psoriasis – is a non-infectious inflammatory disease of the skin, presenting with defined erythematous plaques with large adherent silvery scales. It is believed to be due to an excessive division of cells in basal layers, and is well-treated in Ayurveda.
- Vitiligo (Leucorderma) – This disorder is due to little or no melanin in the skin, and is an acquired condition, with depigmented patches developing often in the wrists, knees, neck and around the body orifices. Psoriasis is believed to be due to emotional stress that poisons internal system, manifesting in the form of rashes and skin problems in the body’s surface. Ayurveda believes that Urticaria is largely caused by allergies, whether external or internal, while Eczema is caused by major aggravation in kapha, which coincides with more minor unsettlements in vata and pitta.
Causes of skin disease:
According to Ayurveda Skin diseases may manifest when a person indulges in one or more of the below listed reasons:
- Intake of incompatible food combinations such as milk with fish.
- Consumption of excessive amounts of drinks which are unctuous and heavy to digest.
- Suppression of the urge to vomit or other natural urges.
- Physical exercise or wandering in excessive heat after eating a heavy meal.
- Haphazard intake of foods with hot and cold properties.
- Use of cold water immediately after exposure to scorching sun heat, exertion or exposure to frightening situations.
- Intake of excess food, uncooked food and eating before the complete digestion of the previous meal.
- Improper administration of Ayurvedic detox therapies.
- Excessive intake of foods made from freshly harvested grains, curd, fish, salt and sour substances.
- Excessive intake of black gram, radish, pastry, sesame seeds and jaggery.
- Performance of sexual activity while suffering from indigestion.
- Sleeping during the daytime.
- Insulting people and engaging in sinful acts.
Although skin diseases are caused due to imbalances of the doshas, the prime dosha involved here is Pitta, which symbolizes heat or fire.
Apart from that, allergies, over-exposure to hot conditions, mental stress, genetic disorders and fatigue are also common. Diabetes is also a major cause of skin disorders, as the excess sugar in the body is an ideal breeding ground for bacteria, which multiply rapidly using the skin cells.