Doctor in Intermed Family Health Clinic
Submit a review for Intermed Family Health ClinicYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 30 years old Male, since many days having body pain and also pain on right side of Cheeks. What could be the reason. I have also noticed my Hands and wrist size have decreased, but no weight loss. What could be the reason. Any cancerous symptoms or whom should I go for check up. Which doctor.
I am 27 years old now I am planing for baby. But I have pain in full body and and also I am weak internally I have calcium problem. So is It right that body cheek-up for baby.
I am 32 year women. Sometimes I feel body ache at night especially legs .foot fingers. Neck.what could be the possible reasons and cure.
Hi doctor, I am 19 year old. When I wake up in morning my body is much more in paining. And i'm not completely fresh. What to do doctor.
With the word accident, the first thing that comes to our mind is a traffic accident or an outdoor accident. We all may usually relate accidents with outdoor hazards, but little do we realize that the place that we consider to be the safest, that is, our homes, has a number of hazards itself. Accidents at home are usually caused due to negligence. Children are especially prone to be hurt by such accidents. Just like we stay careful outside our home, it is also important to maintain safety indoors to prevent accidents.
Here are some of the common accidents that occur mostly to children along with the preventive steps that can help you to avoid them:
1. Fall: Falling is one of the most common accidents that children experience. There may be a number of factors such as objects scattered on the floor, the floor being slippery, unstable walking of the child, lack of supervision, etc.
- Keep floors clean, dry and free from unnecessary obstructions.
- Always keep a check on your toddler as he learns to walk
- Do not keep babies unattended when they are sitting on a high surface
- Keep the bed rail of the baby cot raised whenever the child is in it
2. Choking: Choking is a serious condition that leads to breathlessness due to accidental swallowing of foods or objects, covering head by blankets, strangulation, etc.
- Avoid toys that have small detachable parts
- Keep a watch on your child when he/she plays with small objects
- Keep children away from buckets or tubs filled with water
- Never allow your children to play while eating
3. Burns: Burns may occur from contact with hot objects, hot water or fire.
- Make sure that you don't hold a child and a hot object or beverage at the same time
- Make sure that your child doesn't enter the kitchen without supervision
- While preparing warm water for bathing your child in, always check the water temperature beforehand
- Keep all medicines, detergents, soaps and chemicals out of the child's reach
- Store all chemicals and toxic substances in their respective containers or make sure the containers are labelled properly
- Always keep a first-aid box ready at hand if you have a child at home. For severe conditions talk to a doctor or visit a hospital immediately.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!