Doctor in Adyan Ultrasound
Diagnostic X- Ray
Bone Densitometry Procedure
Uterine Artery Embolization
Interventional Diagnostic Procedures
Angiography Radial Approach
Submit a review for Adyan UltrasoundYour feedback matters!
I am 32 years male diagnosed with L5 S1 disc protrusion, annular tear in T11-12 disc and lateral bulge at T12 L1 disc a week back. I have been advised 3 weeks bed rest. Am I allowed to have sex or masturbate during this recovery? Or should I wait for a few weeks?
Homoeopathic remedies for Breast lump.
Most lumps are not cancer, A breast lump is a growth of tissue that develops within your breast. Different types of breast lumps can vary in the way they look and feel. You may perceive a lump as a mass, growth, swelling, thickness or fullness.
You might notice:
- a distinct lump with definite borders
- a firm, hard area within your breast
- a thickened, slightly more prominent area in your breast that's different from surrounding breast tissue
- other breast changes, such as redness, dimpling or pitting of the skin
- one breast that's noticeably larger than the other
- nipple changes, such as a nipple that's pulled inward or spontaneous fluid discharge from your nipple
- persistent breast pain or tenderness, which might increase during your menstrual period
Sometimes, a breast lump is a sign of breast cancer. That's why you should seek prompt medical evaluation. Fortunately, however, most breast lumps result from
Noncancerous (benign) conditions.
Breast lumps can be caused by:
- · breast cancer.
- · breast cysts — fluid-filled sacs in your breast that are usually benign
- · fibroadenoma— a solid, benign mass most common in young women
- · fibrocystic breast.
- · injury or trauma to the breast
- · intraductal papilloma — a benign, wartlike growth in a milk duct
- · lipoma— a slow-growing, doughy mass that's usually harmless
- · mastitis-— an infection in breast tissue that most commonly affects women who are breast-feeding
- · milk cyst (galactocele) — a milk-filled cyst that's usually harmless
Well selected homoeopathic remedies are effective for breast lump and cure the condition without further complications
Bryonia alba 1m - Bryonia alba is indicated when breast lump with stitching pain is present. The breast is hard and painful. Pain in breast at menstrual period. The breast pain aggravates during movement.
Calcarea carb 30- An excellent remedy for breast lump. Breasts are hot and swollen. Chronic cystic mastitis. Blunt duct adenosis; best remedy for fibroadenoma. Lump in breast is hard, nodular and tender to touch in the beginning. Then the pains are reduced and the lump turns to be hard due to calcification. Calcarea acts best when the tumours are calcified. These breasts are swollen and tender before menses. Deficient lactation. The breasts are distended in lymphatic women. Patient complains of profuse sweating around the genitalia with dirty smell. Inflammatory condition of the breast. With breast condition patient has the mental symptoms due to sufferings. Patient is anxious, tired and weak, both mentally and physically.
Calcarea flour 30 - Calcareaflour. Is another top remedy for lump in breast. Lump in the breast which is hard, movable with clear margins which are sharp in nature, or their edges are sharply defined. Most commonly they are solitary, very rarely multiple. Occurs in young patients usually unmarried. Nodules are in upper right quadrants. The patient is sad and depressed due to financial condition. Confused due to melancholic condition of mind. Patient is chilly, and she is very sensitive to cold air, cold wind and cold atmosphere in general. Genitals are sore. Urine is copious and offensive. Pain at the tip of the urethra while urinating and after the act. Pain in back extending to sacrum.
Conium maculatum 30 - Conium maculatum is one of the top remedies for breast lump. Here the mammary glands are hard and sore. A typical carcinoma of the breast, that is, scirrhous adenocarcinoma, which begins in the ducts and ends in the parenchyma. As the stage advances the cooper's ligament shortens and thus it produces the notch. Sometimes the condition is associated with the inflammation of the breast tissue. The region is hard and nodular, tender to touch. Burning and stinging pains in the breast. The skin over the tumour is adherent. Occasionally there is discharge of pus from the nipple. The lesion is hard, almost cartilaginous. The edges are distinct, serrated and irregular; associated with productive fibrosis.
Baryta carb 30 - Baryta carb is very effective for breast lump. Inflammation, induration and enlargement are the fundamental pathogeneses of this drug. The mammary gland is enlarged and there is a lump, which is hard. There is very sensitive to touch. The glands which are enlarged are tender with infiltration. The women of late twenties are affected. These patients present with hard but not serrated mass with firm rubbery consistency. Their edges are sharply defined. Most commonly the tumours solitary. Or occasionally are multiple. They are differentiated from cancer by smooth rather than irregular lobulations. A bloody discharge from nipple is indication of this drug. All the glands of the body are very sensitive to cold and they are worse by taking cold. The skin over the gland becomes ulcerated. It is seen that this remedy works better in paget's disease of nipple which is supposed to be primary carcinoma of the mammary gland.
Bellis perennis 30 - Bellis perennis is prescribed when the lump is caused by a trauma that causes injury to deeper tissues of the breast. The main indication is sore, bruised feeling in breast. Breasts engorged.
Chimaphilia umbellata 30 - Chimaphilia is indicated for painful tumor of mammae in women of large breasts. There is sharp pain through breast.
Hydrastis canadensis 30 - Hydrastis is prescribed to those patients who have the tendency to indurated glands. Swelling of the mammary glands. Fat necrosis and glandular cell myoblastoma are common in this remedy. Fat necrosis tumour is probably post-traumatic. Patient complains of pain and tenderness. The lesion is fixed to the breast tissue, which sometimes causes dimpling of the overlying skin. Engorged nipples, cracks and discharges of watery fluid or there is serosanguinous discharge. The patient is weak and emaciated, fainting due to improper assimilation or defective assimilation. All-gone sensation or empty feeling in the stomach, not relieved by eating. Chronic catarrhal condition of the membrane of the stomach. Patient is thirstless. Obstinate constipation, colicky and crampy pain in the abdomen. Liver is enlarged and tender.
Iodum 30 - This remedy predominantly acts on the enlargement of the mammary glands which may be either neo-plastic or malignant. The mucous membranes of the glands and the breast tissue are inflamed. The breast tissues are hypertrophied, enlarged, hard and nodular. Emaciation of the patient due to malabsorption. The tumours are well differentiated. They have a discrete capsule. Small lesions present leaf-like intracanalicular protrusions and large lesions have cystic space. Inflammation of the lesions, ulceration occasionally, excoriating and acrid discharge from the nipple or from the lesion. Oedematous swelling of the affected breast.
Lapis albus 30 - The main action of this remedy is on the glands of mammary region. These glands have the tendency to turn malignant. Remarkable results are observed in scrofulous condition of the glands. Fibroid tumours, intense burning pains in the parts. The tumours have pliability and a kind of softness rather than hardness. The margins are clear. The glands are elasticity, exactly the reverse of calc. Fluorica.
Phytolacca dec. 30 - Phytolacca is another remedy effective for lump in breast. Mammae hard an very sensitive. Tumors of the breast with enlargement of axillary glands. When child nurses pain goes from the nipple all over the body. Irritable breast before and during menses.
Plumbum iodide 30 - Plumbum iodide is another effective remedy for breast lump. There are indurations of breast, especially when a tendency to become inflamed, appears sore and painful. Indurations of great hardness and associated with a very dry skin.
Scrophularia nodosa q - Scrophularia has specific affinity for the breast. It is very useful in the dissipation of breast tumours.
Thyroidinum 1m - An intercurrent remedy
Breast cancer is cancer that forms in the cells of the breasts.
After skin cancer, breast cancer is the most common cancer diagnosed in women in the united states. Breast cancer can occur in both men and women, but it's far more common in women.
Substantial support for breast cancer awareness and research funding has helped create advances in the diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer. Breast cancer survival rates have increased, and the number of deaths associated with this disease is steadily declining, largely due to factors such as earlier detection, a new personalized approach to treatment and a better understanding of the disease.
- Nipple changes
- Nipple changes
Signs and symptoms of breast cancer may include:
- A breast lump or thickening that feels different from the surrounding tissue
- Change in the size, shape or appearance of a breast
- Changes to the skin over the breast, such as dimpling
- A newly inverted nipple
- Peeling, scaling, crusting or flaking of the pigmented area of skin surrounding the nipple (areola) or breast skin
- Redness or pitting of the skin over your breast, like the skin of an orange
- Doctors know that breast cancer occurs when some breast cells begin to grow abnormally. These cells divide more rapidly than healthy cells do and continue to accumulate, forming a lump or mass. Cells may spread (metastasize) through your breast to your lymph nodes or to other parts of your body.
- Breast cancer most often begins with cells in the milk-producing ducts (invasive ductal carcinoma). Breast cancer may also begin in the glandular tissue called lobules (invasive lobular carcinoma) or in other cells or tissue within the breast.
- Researchers have identified hormonal, lifestyle and environmental factors that may increase your risk of breast cancer. But it's not clear why some people who have no risk factors develop cancer, yet other people with risk factors never do. It's likely that breast cancer is caused by a complex interaction of your genetic makeup and your environment.
Inherited breast cancer
- Doctors estimate that about 5 to 10 percent of breast cancers are linked to gene mutations passed through generations of a family.
- A number of inherited mutated genes that can increase the likelihood of breast cancer have been identified. The most well-known are breast cancer gene 1 (brca1) and breast cancer gene 2 (brca2), both of which significantly increase the risk of both breast and ovarian cancer.
- If you have a strong family history of breast cancer or other cancers, your doctor may recommend a blood test to help identify specific mutations in brca or other genes that are being passed through your family.
- Consider asking your doctor for a referral to a genetic counselor, who can review your family health history. A genetic counselor can also discuss the benefits, risks and limitations of genetic testing to assist you with shared decision-making.
A breast cancer risk factor is anything that makes it more likely you'll get breast cancer. But having one or even several breast cancer risk factors doesn't necessarily mean you'll develop breast cancer. Many women who develop breast cancer have no known risk factors other than simply being women.
Factors that are associated with an increased risk of breast cancer include:
- Being female. Women are much more likely than men are to develop breast cancer.
- Increasing age. Your risk of breast cancer increases as you age.
- A personal history of breast conditions. If you've had a breast biopsy that found lobular carcinoma in situ (lcis) or atypical hyperplasia of the breast, you have an increased risk of breast cancer.
- A personal history of breast cancer. If you've had breast cancer in one breast, you have an increased risk of developing cancer in the other breast.
- A family history of breast cancer. If your mother, sister or daughter was diagnosed with breast cancer, particularly at a young age, your risk of breast cancer is increased. Still, the majority of people diagnosed with breast cancer have no family history of the disease.
Inherited genes that increase cancer risk. Certain gene mutations that increase the risk of breast cancer can be passed from parents to children. The most well-known gene mutations are referred to as brca1 and brca2. These genes can greatly increase your risk of breast cancer and other cancers, but they don't make cancer inevitable.
Radiation exposure. If you received radiation treatments to your chest as a child or young adult, your risk of breast cancer is increased.
- Being obese increases your risk of breast cancer.
- Beginning your period at a younger age. Beginning your period before age 12 increases your risk of breast cancer.
- Beginning menopause at an older age. If you began menopause at an older age, you're more likely to develop breast cancer.
- Having your first child at an older age. Women who give birth to their first child after age 30 may have an increased risk of breast cancer.
Having never been pregnant
- . Women who have never been pregnant have a greater risk of breast cancer than do women who have had one or more pregnancies.
- Postmenopausal hormone therapy. Women who take hormone therapy breast lump.
The spine plays a very crucial role, both from a person’s movement and sensation point of view. It carries the nervous supply for a lot of internal organs and the lower body. By virtue of its structure, it also helps in movement through the disks. Due to various reasons, spinal injury is common, causing pain along the back, lower extremities, neck etc.
Medicines and exercise are the first line of treatment for most spinal injuries. The issue, however, is that these only provide relief from the pain and the medicines, but do not actually ‘rectify’ the underlying problem. Whether it is a herniated disk or a pinched nerve, the medicines and exercise can relieve the symptoms, but the disk continues to be herniated and the nerve continues to be pinched. Definite treatment is in the form of surgery, and with recent advancements in the field of spinal surgery, there are minimally invasive surgical options, which provide complete cure with minimal recovery time. Some of the benefits of this are listed below-
Smaller incision compared to traditional surgical procedures, where only the injured area is accessed
The surrounding tissues are untouched, unless they are injured and require repair
Lesser bleeding compared to earlier techniques
Lesser painful procedure
Reduced hospitalization period
Quicker recovery and return to normal activities
The question, however, is whether this is indicated in everybody. A detailed discussion with your surgeon keeping the below points in mind will help identify the answer for this. The main driver should be the answer to the question – will the surgery be able to effectively relieve you of the pain and symptoms? Additionally, the following factors help in getting better results out of a minimally invasive spinal surgery.
Presence of symptoms relating to nerve compression, including pain from the spine down the leg.
Recent onset of symptoms, with pain starting days to months before seeing the doctor. This indicates the condition is relatively new and so damage is minimal, indicating favorable outcome. Chronic pain conditions take slightly longer time compared to recent injuries.
People with active lifestyle who engage in regular physical exercise are likely to have better benefits from the minimally invasive procedure.
Smoking reduces blood flow to the spine, leading to disk degeneration and weakening of bones. Healing is highly slowed down and recovery is overall delayed.
Excessive weight puts strain on the back, and so healing can be delayed or badly affected with more complications. It is not a contraindication, but be prepared for a longer recovery period.
Talk to your doctor keeping these points in mind, and you can bid farewell to your back pain forever.
The human body has 206 bones and bone cancer can affect any of these bones. This condition starts when healthy bone marrow cells mutate and grow out of control to form a tumor. There are many different types of bone cancer. Treatment of bone cancer varies from case to case and depends on factors such as, type of cancer, stage at which it is diagnosed and the patient’s overall health amongst other factors.
Surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation are the three most common types of treatments favored for bone cancer. Surgery is usually used for low-grade tumors. This involves the removal of tumor and the surrounding healthy cells and tissues to ensure that that cancer does not recur. For high-grade tumors, surgery may be accompanied by chemotherapy, radiation or a combination of the two.
Chemotherapy involves the delivery of medication to destroy cancer cells orally or intravenously. Radiation involves the use of high energy X rays to kill cancer cells. This is often used to treat patients with a tumor that cannot be surgically removed.
Apart from these standard forms of treatment, bone cancer patients are often advised to take part in clinical trials for their treatment. This can be described as a research study to test the efficiency of new approaches to the treatment of bone cancer. A clinical trial can be used to treat the safety and efficacy of a new drug, the new dosage of standard drugs or a new combination of treatment types. As a member of a clinical trial, you may be one of the first few people to benefit from treatment even before it is available to the general public.
Some of the new options available through clinical trials are:
- Immunotherapy: This is also known as biologic therapy. It is designed to boost the patient’s immune system to fight cancer cells. Mifamurtidesi one of the types of immunotherapy being tested. Immune checkpoint inhibitors such as monoclonal antibodies are also being tested for their ability to block specific molecules.
- Targeted therapy: This type of therapy targets the genes and proteins that contribute towards the growth and survival of cancer cells. Targeted therapy limits the damage caused to healthy cells and tissues and only blocks the growth of cancer cells.
- Myeloablative therapy: This involves an intense regimen of chemotherapy. High doses of chemotherapy aim at destroying all the cancer cells. Unfortunately, in the process, healthy cells may also be killed. This may be followed by introducing stem cells through a bone marrow transplant to the patient’s body to renew blood cells.
- Intraoperative radiation therapy: These trials evaluate the use of radiation given inside the patient’s body during a surgery. In cases where tumor is in a distant location of the body, stereotactic body radiotherapy and radiofrequency ablation may be used.
Breast cancer, is a type of cancer, which is common to women, where cancer cells grow on the breasts or the female mammary gland. It starts out with the formation of a small lump in your breast and can spread out to your other organs very rapidly. It generally affects women above forty years of age. Breast cancer can be classified into two types. They can either start forming on the inner linings of your milk ducts ( known as Ductal carcinoma) or in the lobules which supply milk (known as Lobular carcinoma).
There are many causes responsible for breast cancer they are mentioned below:
- Obesity or post -menopausal obesity.
- Exposure to frequent radiation (X-ray)
- Consumption of alcohol
- Being taller than average
- Start of periods at an early age
- Late menopause
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Consumption of birth control pills
The most common symptoms of breast cancer are as follows:
- Formation of a lump in your breast
- Swelling or shrinking of your breast
- Change of size, shape and color of your nipple
- Blood or milk discharge from the nipple
- Breast pain
- Itching sensation
- Appearance of rashes
Breast cancer if not diagnosed and treated at an early stage may turn out to be fatal. Ayurveda offers promising cures for breast cancer.
A few of the Ayurvedic remedies are mentioned below:
- Include foods, which are well supplied with vitamin D in your diet. Researches show that women with less amount of vitamin D in their bodies are more likely to develop breast cancer. Consider including foods like eggs, orange juice, dairy products and fish like salmon in your diet.
- Drink more of green tea as it has anti cancer properties.
- Exercises like walking, yoga, meditation and certain breast exercises can help you to relax the pain sensation, reduce stress and also get cured.
- Incorporate bitter gourd in your diet. Researches show that bitter gourd can kill those cancer cells, which cause breast cancer.
- Ayurvedic herbs like Ashwagandha, tulsi, curcumin have certain properties that can destroy cancer cells.
Since, breast cancer has less survival rates, it is absolutely essential for you to visit an Ayurvedic practitioner if you wish to get cured through Ayurvedic treatment.
What is Giant cell arteritis?
Giant cell arteritis causes inflammation of the lining of the body’s medium and large arteries that carry oxygen-rich blood from your heart to the rest of your body.
Symptoms of Giant cell arteritis-
- Scalp tenderness
- Jaw pain when you chew
- Severe headache
- Tenderness over one or both sides of the forehead
- Permanent loss of vision in one eye
- Weight loss
Causes of Giant cell arteritis-
What causes these arteries to become inflamed isn’t known. However, it is thought that a combination of genetic and environmental factors is responsible for the condition.
Risk factors of Giant cell arteritis-
- Older adults
- Being women
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
- People born in Northern European countries
Complications of Giant cell arteritis-
Diagnosis of Giant cell arteritis-
Diagnosis of Giant cell arteritis includes the following tests and procedures:
- Physical exam
- Blood tests
- Duplex ultrasound
- Positron emission tomography (PET)
Precautions & Prevention of Giant cell arteritis
- Regular aerobic exercise, such as walking, can help prevent bone loss, high blood pressure and diabetes
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains
- Limit your intake of salt and sugar
- Get adequate amounts of calcium and vitamin D
- Avoid alcohol
Treatment of Giant cell arteritis-
- Homeopathic Treatment of Giant cell arteritis
- Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Giant cell arteritis
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Giant cell arteritis
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Giant cell arteritis
- Surgical Treatment of Giant cell arteritis
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Giant cell arteritis
- Other Treatment of Giant cell arteritis
Treatment of Giant cell arteritis-
Homeopathic Treatment of Giant Cell Arteritis-
Homeopathy heals the tissue and brings it back to normal. It treats the person as a whole. Treatment is constitutional. It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. It balances the energy system, improves immunity and body functions. It naturally cures the root cause of disorder. Some of the homeopathic medicines for treatment of giant cell arteritis are:
- Ars alb
- Carb V
- Kali iod
Acupuncture and Acupressure Treatment of Giant Cell Arteritis-
Acupuncture relieves by improving the physiological function of the organs and organ system. In acupuncture therapist will first diagnose the case on the basis of energy system or chi blockage as well as on the basis of status of five elements. On this basis certain disease specific acupoints are selected and stimulated.
Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy Treatment of Giant Cell Arteritis-
Psychotherapy and hypnotherapy can help in stress relief. They can help in better coping and early relief.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Giant cell arteritis-
In the allopathic treatment of giant cell arteritis, inflammatory drugs such as corticosteroids are used. These drugs can effectively relieve pain.
Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Giant cell arteritis-
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains
- Eat lean meats and fish
- Limit your intake of salt and sugar
Lung malignancy. Lung malignancy is a sort of growth that starts in the lungs. Your lungs need aid two light organs over your midsection that take in oxygen at you breathe in furthermore arrival carbon dioxide at you breathe out.
Lung malignancy will be those heading reason for disease passing in the united states, around both men and ladies. Lung malignancy asserts a greater amount exists every year over would colon, prostate, ovarian also breast growths consolidated.
Individuals who smoke bring those best danger for lung cancer, in spite of lung malignancy might likewise happen on people who need never smoked haddock. That danger of lung malignancy builds with that period about period also amount of smokes you've smoked haddock. Though you stop smoking, much after smoking auto to large portions years, you cam-wood altogether lessen your possibilities about creating lung malignancy.
Indications. Lung malignancy commonly doesn't cause indications furthermore side effects done its soonest phases. Indications what're more indications of lung malignancy commonly happen just when the ailment will be propelled.
Indications and indications of lung malignancy might include. • another hack that doesn't try out. • hacking up blood, significantly a little sum. • shortness of breath. • midsection torment. • roughness. • losing weight without attempting. • bone agony. • cerebral pain. The point when will view a specialist. Aggravate an arrangement with your specialist though you have any persistency indications alternately indications that stress you.
Assuming that you smoke also have been unabated to quit, settle on an arrangement with your specialist. Your specialist could suggest methodologies for quitting smoking, for example, counseling, medications and nicotine reinstatement items.
Makes. Smoking auto makes the lion's share about lung growths — both on smokers furthermore clinched alongside individuals presented should use smoke. However, lung malignancy also happens done people who never smoked haddock and over the individuals who never required prolonged presentation will use smoke. On these cases, there might a chance to be no reasonable reason for lung malignancy.
How smoking auto reasons lung malignancy. Doctors trust smoking auto reasons lung malignancy toward harming the phones that line those lungs. The point when you breathe in smoke, which will be full for cancer-causing substances (carcinogens), transforms in the lung tissue start just about promptly.
From the beginning your figure might have the capacity with repair shed this harm. Be that for each repeater exposure, typical units that transport your lungs would progressively harm. In time, those harm makes phones with go about abnormally and in the end malignancy might create.
Sorts from claiming lung malignancy. Doctors separate lung malignancy under two major sorts in view of that manifestation from claiming lung malignancy phones under the magnifying instrument. Your specialist makes medication choices dependent upon which significant sort from claiming lung malignancy you have.
Those two general sorts about lung malignancy include. •
Little cell lung malignancy. Little cell lung malignancy happens very nearly only in overwhelming smokers also may be lesquerella basic over non-small cell lung malignancy.
• non-small cell lung malignancy. Non-small cell lung malignancy is an umbrageous haul to a few sorts about lung tumors that act over a comparative manner. Non-small cell lung growths incorporate squamous cell carcinoma, adenocarcinoma and expansive cell carcinoma.
Danger figures. A number from claiming components might expand your danger for lung malignancy. A portion danger figures could a chance to be controlled, to instance, toward quitting smoking auto. What's more different elements can't make controlled, for example, your family history.
Danger figures for lung malignancy include. • smoking auto. Your hazard from claiming lung malignancy increments with those amount of smokes you smoke every day and the amount of a long time you have smoked haddock. Quitting toward at whatever period camwood altogether bring down your danger for creating lung malignancy.
• purposes of presentation will use smoke. Regardless of you don't smoke, your danger about lung malignancy builds on you're laid open on used smoke.
• presentation should radon gas. Radon is transformed eventually tom's perusing those common breakdown of uranium on soil, rock and water that inevitably gets to be and only those air you relax. Perilous levels for radon might gather clinched alongside any building, including homes.
• purposes of presentation should asbestos also other carcinogens. Work environment purposes of presentation will asbestos furthermore different substances are known should result in disease — for example, arsenic, chromium also nickel — likewise could increment your hazard about creating lung cancer, particularly though you're a smokescreen.
• family history of lung malignancy. People for a parent, kin alternately kid for lung malignancy have an expanded hazard of the sickness.
Difficulties. Lung malignancy cam-wood cause complications, for example. • shortness of breath. People for lung malignancy might encounter shortness of breath if tumor grows with square the real aviation routes. Lung malignancy might likewise cause liquid with gather around the lungs, making it harder for the influenced lung to extend completely when you breathe in.
• hacking up blood. Lung malignancy camwood cause dying in the airway, which could reason you with hack up blood (hemoptysis). Now and then dying might turn extreme. Medicines are accessible with control dying.
• torment. Propelled lung malignancy that spreads of the lining of a lung alternately should an additional territory of the body, for example, such that a bone, camwood reason torment. Let your specialist though you knowledge pain, similarly as huge numbers medicines are accessible on control agony.
• liquid in the midsection (pleural effusion). Lung malignancy might cause liquid on gather in the space that surrounds those influenced lung in the midsection cavity (pleural space).
Liquid collecting in the midsection camwood cause shortness of breath. Medicines need aid accessible will channel those liquid starting with your midsection and diminish the hazard that pleural radiation will happen once more.
• malignancy that spreads on different parts of the physique (metastasis). Lung malignancy regularly spreads (metastasizes) to other parts of the body, for example, that cerebrum and the bones.
Tumor that spreads might result in pain, nausea, headaches, alternately different indications also side effects relying upon what organ will be influenced. When lung malignancy need spread past the lungs, it's by and large not reparable. Medicines would accessible should diminish indications what's more manifestations and help you carry on with more.
Aversion. There's no beyond any doubt manner with keep lung cancer, yet all you might lessen your danger assuming that you. • don't smoke. On you've never smoked, don't start. Converse with your know youngsters around not smoking auto so that they could see how will dodge this real hazard component to lung malignancy. Start discussions over the dangers of smoking auto for your youngsters punctual something like that that they think how will respond on companion weight.
• prevent smoking auto. Stop smoking auto right away. Quitting lessens your danger for lung cancer, regardless of you've smoked haddock to quite some time. Converse with your specialist over methodologies furthermore stop-smoking helps that cam-wood help you stop. Choices incorporate nicotine substitution cost products, medications what's more help supportive networks.
• evade used smoke. Assuming that you carry on with alternately fill in for a smoker, urge him or her to stop. During those thick, as least, solicit him alternately her should smoke outside. Evade territories the place people smoke, for example, such that bars what's more restaurants, and search out without smoke smoked alternatives.
• test your home to radon. Need those radon levels previously, your home checked, particularly assuming that you live in a territory the place radon is known on be an issue. Secondary radon levels cam-wood make cured with aggravate your home safer. For majority of the data on radon testing, contact your neighborhood office of government-funded well being or a nearby part of the American lung affiliation.
• stay away from carcinogens at work. Take precautions to protect yourself starting with purposes of presentation should dangerous chemicals at work. Take after your employer's precautions. To instance, in you're provided for a face veil to protection, generally wear it. Solicit your specialist what more you might to ensure yourself at work. Your danger from claiming lung harm from working environment carcinogens increments on your smoke.
• consume an eating regimen full of products of the soil. Pick a sound diet with an assortment of products of the soil. Sustenance wellsprings of vitamins what's more supplements are best. Stay away from taking vast doses from claiming vitamins over pill form, as they might a chance to be destructive. For instance, analysts planning to decrease those hazard for lung malignancy over overwhelming smokers provided for them beta-carotene supplements. Comes about demonstrated those supplements really expanded the danger from claiming growth done smokers.
• practice large portion days of the week. Assuming that you don't practice regularly, begin gradually. Attempt should practice the greater part days of the week.
Brain surgery involves several medical procedures, which incorporate fixing issues with the brain, including changes in the tissues of the brain, cerebrospinal fluid and brain blood flow. Brain surgery is quite a complicated method of surgery and the type of surgery to be conducted depends on the underlying conditions.
The complications depend upon the type of surgery being performed and where in the brain lies the problem . There are areas where if surgery done can lead to more damage, so every surgery needs to be planned in a way that minimum damage is done to the existing anatomy and with the best possible outcomes. Sometimes it might be necessary to compromise upon a function of brain to achieve complete excision of tumor or pathology.
Reasons for Brain Surgery:
Brain surgery is performed for the correction of physical brain abnormalities. These abnormalities could occur because of diseases, birth defects and injuries. A brain surgery is required when the following conditions arise in the brain:
- Abnormal blood vessels
- Blood clots in the brain
- When the protective tissue or dura is damaged
- Due to nerve damage
- Parkinson's disease
- Any kind of pressure after an injury
- Skull fractures
- In case of stroke and tumors
A surgery may not be required for all the above mentioned conditions, but in case of many, a brain surgery is very important as the conditions may worsen health problems.
Types of brain surgeries:
- Craniotomy: During this open brain surgery, an incision is made in the scalp, and a hole is created in the skull, near the area, which is being treated. After this process is complete, the hole or bone flap is secured in its place using plates or wires.
- Biopsy: This form of brain surgery helps in the removal of a small amount of brain tissues or tumors. After removal, the tissues or tumors are examined under a microscope. The creation of a small incision and a hole in the skull is indicated as a part of this process.
- Minimally invasive endonasal endoscopic surgery: This form of brain surgery enables the removal or lesions and tumors via the nose and sinuses. Private parts of the brain can be accessed without creating an incision. An endoscope is utilized in the process which is used to examine tumors all across the brain.
- Minimally Invasive neuroendoscopy: This process is similar to the minimally invasive endonasal endoscopic surgery. This method also involves the use of an endoscope for removal of brain tumors. Small, dime sized holes may be made in the skull to access some brain parts.
Brain surgeries may be associated with several risks. They may be:
- Allergic reactions to anesthesia
- Blood clot formations
- Swelling of the brain
- A state of coma
- Impairment in speech, coordination and vision.
- Problems in memory
- Strokes and seizures
- Infections in the brain
A brain surgery is a serious and very complex surgery. There are different kinds of brain surgeries, which are conducted depending on the condition and severity of the disease.
Hi, Is acupuncture is good for mild disc bulge. I had taken physiotherapy for 45 days but only 50 percent pain reduced.
Breast cancer is an abnormal growth of cells in the tissues of the breast. Mainly it occurs in females but less than 1% of all the breast cancer cases develop in males. The majority of breast cancers start in the milk ducts. A small number start in the milk sacs or lobules. It can spread to the lymph nodes and to the other parts of the body such as bones, liver, lungs and to the brain.
With more reliable early detection methods as well as the trend towards less invasive surgery, there is hope that even more women with breast cancer will be treated successfully and will go on to resume their normal lives.
Signs & Symptoms
It is painless, especially, during the early stage. Watch out for the following changes in the breast:
- A persistent lump or thickening in the breast or in the axilla.
- A change in the size or shape of the breast.
- A change in the colour or appearance of the skin of the breast such as redness, puckering or dimpling.
- Bloody discharge from the nipple.
- A change in the nipple or areola such as scaliness, persistent rash or nipple retraction (nipple pulled into the breast).
Consult a doctor immediately if you notice any of these changes.
Being a woman puts you at risk of getting breast cancer. There are certain factors that increase the risk of breast cancer. Some of them have been listed below:
- The risk increases with age; most cases of breast cancer develop after the age of 50
- Genetic alterations in certain genes such as BRCA1 and BRCA2
- Family history of breast cancer
- Being overweight
- Early menarche (onset of menstruation before the age of 12)
- Late menopause (after the age of 55)
- Never had children
- Late childbearing
- No breast feeding
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
- Use of hormonal replacement therapy (HRT) for a long period of time
However, most women who have breast cancer have none of the above risk factors. Likewise, not having any of these risk factors does not mean that you will not get breast cancer.
Early Detection and Screening
More treatment options are available when breast cancer is diagnosed at an early stage and hence the chances of recovery is also higher. So regular breast screening is important for early detection even if there are no symptoms. Following are the ways of screening:
- Breast Self-Examination (BSE): Perform BSE once a month about a week after your menses are over. If you no longer menstruate, choose a date each month which is easy to remember e.g. your date of birth or anniversary.
- Clinical Breast Examination: Get a breast specialist to examine your breast once a year if you are 40 years and above.
- Mammogram: Go for a screening mammogram once a year if you are 40 to 49 years old and once every two years if you are 50 years and above even if you do not have any symptom. It is not recommended for younger women (less than 40 years of age) as they have dense breasts, making it difficult for small changes to be detected on a mammogram. So ultrasonography of the breasts is advisable to them.
Types of Breast cancer
- Non-Invasive Breast cancer: These are confined to the ducts within the breasts. They are known as Ductal carcinoma in-situ (DCIS).
- Invasive Breast cancer: It occurs when cancer cells spread beyond the ducts or lobules. Cancer cells first spread to the surrounding breast tissue and subsequently to the lymph nodes in the armpit (Axillary lymph nodes). These cells can also travel to the other parts of the body such as bones, liver, lungs or brain and hence known as metastatic breast cancer.
Making A Diagnosis
If you notice any unusual changes in your breasts, you should see a doctor immediately. He will examine you clinically and may ask you to undergo some tests so that a definitive diagnosis can be made. Further, the staging work up is done to find out the stage of the disease and management accordingly.
Treatment of breast cancer may include various methods such as surgery with or without breast reconstruction, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, hormonal therapy and targeted therapy. Treatment options offered, depend upon the number of factors such as the stage of cancer and likelihood of cure, your general health and your preference.