Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Gangtok. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. RoshanYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old and my weight is 45 kg from last 2 year and height was 165cm. How can I increase my Wight and height rapidly now??
A small piece of bone is known as a fragment and it is very common that an avulsion fracture also tends to damage the protrusions of bone to which the tendons attach. This basically means that the tendon or ligament will come away from the bone and it will take a small piece of bone with it. It is sometimes very hard to find out what type of injury you have and this is why knowing the causes and symptoms of an avulsion fracture are very helpful in determining exactly how severe the injury is.
Here are the causes of an avulsion fracture.
Explosive Landing: Athletes who tend to jump or land with great impact tend to get these most commonly. Therefore, it is crucial for your health that if you participate in such sports, you do follow the correct method of jumping.
Explosive Extension: Similar to how an athlete landing ferociously can get an avulsion fracture, someone who is extending the legs very violently and explosively during an exercise can also get an avulsion fracture. This is because the bone getting extended could very well damage the protrusions to which the tendons are attached.
These are the two main causes of an avulsion fracture. There are not many symptoms of an avulsion fracture. This is because an avulsion fracture can only be determined by an MRI or by an X-ray scan. Therefore it is nearly impossible to diagnose that you have an avulsion fracture without looking at the results of the tests performed on the part of your body. However, the way you got the fracture and especially the details of it are very good indications of whether you have an avulsion fracture or not. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My skin tone now a days faded. In my childhood I had good skin color. But since my teenage my skin tone faded. How to recover my skin tone back. please help doctor.
I am feeling discomfort while urinating the urine is yellow in colour and feel pain to penis while urinating. It is because of my food intake or something else I do not know. But few say it is because of high heat in body. And they say do not take chapati and oil food etc While I ate 6 chapatis daily with spicy curry. Weather it is the food or something rlse. Please prescribe me some good medication to this uneasiness.
Have diabetes and am fed up with allopathy medicines and some times do not get one medicine at shops for months together pl suggest any natural medicine so that the level can be maintained and the other side effects be eradicated.
Mild dilatation of left pelvicalyceal system with dilated proximal ureter due to obstructing mid ureteric calculus of size 3.6 mm.
Dear sir/madam, I got marks on my face and blackheads on nose ,alzo want to look fair ,what should I do? Also looking for weight gain.
I am 34 years male old height 6 feet 74 KG, I really work hard to reduce triglyceride but it never reduce 180 to below I always found 180-220, my HDL, LDL and total cholesterol under control, and not having sugar problem as well. Kindly suggest the way ahead.
1. Petroleum jelly is easily available and comes very cheap. It can be used on dry skin, dry lips and cracked heels – the remnants of winter on our body! Petroleum jelly has moisturizing properties and helps to get rid of the above mentioned dry skin conditions.
2. Add the 2 tbsp of olive oil to the bathing water prevents the winter dry skin.
3. Mix the 1 tbsp of glycerin, 1 tbsp of lemon juice and 1 tbsp of rose water. Mix all the ingredients well. Apply this solution before going to sleep. Glycerin is the natural humectant keeps the moisture in the skin.
4. Take the 2 tbsp of milk powder and 2 tbsp of almond oil and mix them well. Apply this paste on the dry skin wash it after 15 minutes. The milk powder has the moisturizer properties and almond oil contains the vitamin E both helps a lot for the dry skin.
5. Take equal amount of yogurt and buttermilk. Mix them well and apply all over your body. Keep it for 20 minutes and then wash off with water. Yogurt is rich in Zinc and other useful enzymes. Buttermilk contains lactic acid, which has a mild peeling property and hence it helps to clear dry and dull skin in winter.
6. Take the ripe papaya and ripe banana mesh and mix them well. Apply this paste all over the dry skin. Best easy remedy for winter dry skin.
7. Coconut oil makes the skins softer and provides moisture to the skin naturally. It is rich in fatty acids and prevents moisture loss. During the winter months, apply coconut oil at night before going to bed.
8. Warm up the milk in a saucepan.Place the oatmeal in a bowl, and add the milk to it. Wait for a few minutes before adding the honey to the mixture.Apply the face mask. Keep it on for 20 minutes. Rinse with cold water. Apply it once or twice a week.