Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in ffwewfef. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AfvffYour feedback matters!
Why do I feel ankle pain whenever I get up in the morning? Whenever I wake up and put up pressure on my foot it pains like hell. What sort of diseases it is?
Weight 50 age 24. And I have used h vit biotin tablet for hair grow tablet is his beneficial for my hair. Sir My hair is short and straight. please suggest me the best natural hair oil. I have make my hair thick also.
Oily hair can kill the entire effort a person invests in looking good on a special day. It is hard to style oily hair. Excess oil can also lead to skin problems. Facial acne or pimples are often caused due to an oily scalp. Cribbing about the problem is of no use. The best way to deal with oily hair is to see a dermatologist at the earliest possible. Following a few home remedies could help you control excess oil.
Ways to deal with oily hair:
- Aloe Vera can work wonders- Aloe vera when used in combination with a mild shampoo and a spoonful of lemon juice can remedy oily hair. A concoction, such as this should be used as many times a person shampoos his or her hair. Washing your hair with aloe vera for three weeks at a stretch can give you desired results. Aloe vera can also be used as a conditioner. A mixture of fresh aloe vera gel and apple cider vinegar, when applied on wet hair, conditions hair while removing greasiness.
- Use some lime juice- Lime or lemon juice has effectively treated excess oil and dandruff since ages. It can be used without much hassle. Lemon contains citric acid that treats sticky hair and also fights bacterial infections. It is important to wash your hair after the juice has been absorbed into your scalp.
- Rinse your hair with tea- The benefits of tea leaves are just too many to list. While drinking tea improves your biological health, rinsing your hair with tea can condition hair ends like nothing else. Apply tea liquor when it is lukewarm; tea leaves act as an astringent in treating oily scalp. This is due to the presence of tannic acid in tea.
- Shampoo thrice a week- Shampooing your hair every alternate day can prevent oil accumulation in the pores of the scalp. Sebum and dirt make a person have sticky and oily hair. Washing regularly will rid you of the dirt; the hair remains fresh and clean. Light massaging in the shower can also improve blood circulation in a person's scalp.
- Do not rub or scratch your scalp- There are people who love moving their fingers through their hair. This is a bad habit as it leads to more oil secretion. Scratching your scalp from time to time or drying the scalp too vigorously can also act as a deterrent in controlling oil secretion.
Hello doctor, I am 21 years old. I have a problem with my right hand every night the pain has increasing day by day please tell me a how to solve the problem?
Sir. I Am suffering from pain that is under my knee from last six months! This is not joint pain! I have took treatment from an orthopadics . After xray there was no problem found. He suggested me to do exercise but I m already a hockey player. Suggest me Properly . Thanks
Sir my hair is falling day by day. I am very worried about it. Please tell me to grow my hair back and should I use the product like hair gain or not? I am just 21 but my hair look like 40.
How much it will cost me to take laser treatment for body hair removal? Is it available in all cities?
I am having pain in my legs joints whenever I walk further distance what are the possible cases and what are the possible cures for this.
I have upper lip unwanted hair problem .its very thick I want solution for that .i tried so many Home Remedies. No use please can you tell me the solution.
Hello sir, I am a 20 year old student from bangalore. My native is in kerala. Sir my hair is loosing very quickly. Whenever I am bathing too much of hair is loosing. I am using dove conditioner shampoo. People saying that it is the problem of bangalore water. Is it the problem behind this? What should I do or what do should I need to use for preventing it? Is my shampoo is good? If it is the problem of water what should I do? Please suggest me a suitable solution for overcoming this Regards Syam.
I am retired from air force having severe giddiness when I look from top to bottom, right to left or while walking on the road. I was treated at moolchand hospital for 9 mths. It is slightly reduced but not fully gone. Giddiness started on 5-3-15 and since then I have been suffering. No doctor is able to tell the actual reason. I am loosing weight also. At present I am 55 years old and 58 kg weight.
Hi. I'm 24 Yrs old. My beard has nt grown completely nor hair on chest. Could you suggest something for this?
I am 21years old and I'm suffering from foot pain from one month, before I use to walk around 6km a day now I am using some ointments but no use now what is my next step.
My grandmother has a problem leg pain. We do all thing every doctor every type of treatment but the pain remain same. So what should we do?
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collar bone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendinitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.