Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Fazilka. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Cold Cough
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwani Kumar Khera KheraYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I read about Dr Ashwani Kumar Khera Khera on one of the social media platform. I owe him a big thanks for making me fine again. Dr Ashwani Kumar Khera has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. He never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. The symptoms were severe and unmanageable, as I was suffering from hair fall, but Dr Ashwani Kumar Khera was able to handle it.
I had joint pain. Dr Khera guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. The facilities available in the Khera Hospital are very nice. No matter how critical be the situation, he is always very calm. he has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. Overall joint pain treatment was very effective.
A friend of mine referred to Dr Ashwani. He is a very practical doctor. He has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. Due to his treatment I am able to increase muscle. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. It was so quite pleasant in the Khera Hospital.
Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I got to know that I have typhoid. Dr Ashwani's treatment suited me the best and I am happy that I chose to consult him. He never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. Thanks to him I am totally satisfied with the results.
dr Ashwani Kumar Khera Kherais a very approachable and friendly doctor. he is a good listener and gave me a treatment for Androgenetic Alopecia Treatment i am very happy and satisfied with the treatment and my problem is totally cured now.
Prem Singh Airi
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ashwani Kumar Khera Khera to be very helpful. Thank you very much sir ,for your best way response
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ashwani Kumar Khera Khera to be very helpful. Please suggest me how to rduce weight
Dr. Ashwani Kumar Khera Khera provides answers that are very helpful. promptly answered. thank u
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ashwani Kumar Khera Khera to be very helpful. Thank u
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ashwani Kumar Khera Khera to be very helpful. Thanks
Dr. Ashwani Kumar Khera Khera provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you sir
Dr. Ashwani Kumar Khera Khera provides answers that are knowledgeable. ok
In Ayurveda, vata is considered to be extremely important. It regulates the movements of your body and mind. In the body, large intestine is considered to be the main site of vata as well as in the bone tissue. Therefore, medications which are administered through the rectum affect the bone tissue. Vata maintains and regulates our daily activities, nervous system as well as our excretion. An enthusiastic and a lively mind are all manifestations of a balance of Vata.
Subsequently, its imbalance is considered as detrimental to health. Basti therapy is a treatment that manages the pain and treats the diseases arising from this imbalance. In this, a liquid concoction of sesame oil and other herbs are inserted through the rectum, which in turn treats various ailments arising from the imbalance of vata, such as pain in the joints, in the spine and back as well as painful menstruations.
Before Basti therapy, Abhyangam and Sedanam are practiced. Enema can be assumed, but Basti has power to detox and nourish as well. Yoga Basti for is done for 8 days, Karma Basti for 1 day and Kala Basti for 30 days, or according to the health issues and affected system, in order to drain doshas and nourish dhatus.
There are primarily three types of Basti therapy:
- Uttar Basti
All three of them, individually treat various ailments, some of them are:
- Stiffness in the back and pain in the spine: In this method, pain in the spine and vertebral column are managed and treated. It involves pouring warm, herbal oil on the spinal cord, which is retained by small wells created from flour or gram paste. This method is particularly beneficial for treating back problems. This method nourishes the liquid in the joints that consequently relieves you of the pain.
- Bell's palsy: Bell's palsy is a disease where the muscles on the face become weak or you suffer from a facial paralysis. Basti therapy has proved to be particularly beneficial in treating it. In this, a medicated oil is placed on the head for a specific period of time which helps in treating Bell's palsy as well as any numbness on the face.
- Painful menstruation: Though menstruation is a natural process, most women suffer from extremely painful cramps during this time. Anuvasana therapy is extremely useful in lessening this pain. In this various oils and decoction enema is provided to patients, the consumption of which have resulted in significant improvements. Painful menstruation cramps are also treated by Uttar Basti where medicines are provided through the uterus. This method helps in cleaning the blockages in the uterus as well as providing nourishment to it.
Ailments that accompany monsoon: Though monsoon provides relief from the scorching summer, but at the same time it is accompanied by a host of diseases. With the onset of monsoon and the fall in temperature, there is a tendency for acidity and the vata that was accumulated in summer manifests itself in loss of appetite, indigestion and piles. Basti therapy operates as a corrective for the vata imbalance and treats various digestion related problems. At the same time it also prevents return of the ailments. The oils and decoction used rejuvenates the body and as well as help in regulating the metabolism.
Cashew nuts or kaju as we know them in India are widely loved and used in almost every course of food, from starters and snacks to the main course to dessert. Apart from being a delectable food, it also has numerous health benefits.
Few of them are:
When compared to other nuts, they have low-fat content which is in the form of oleic acid, and oleic acid is good for the heart.
- Cashews also happen to be free of cholesterol and have anti-oxidants which help in keeping your heart healthy.
- Magnesium present in the cashews helps them to prevent the rise in blood pressure.
- One major benefit of cashew nuts is that they help fight cancer. They have high copper content and also have flavonoids called proanthocyanidins which help fight cancer cells in colon cancer.
- The copper in cashews helps in maintaining the color of the hair.
- Cashews have magnesium and calcium, both of which are important for bone health.
- Eating cashews with help maintain the level of magnesium in bones and prevent calcium from penetrating nerve cells, thus ensuring healthy nerves.
- The minerals present in cashews makes it act as an antioxidant
- They help in growth, digestion, and development of the body.
- Despite being considered as fattening, cashews have good cholesterol, and eating them can also reduce your risk of gallstone formation
I am 25 years old woman. My weight is increase dy by day. Nw I am 80 kgs. And also my arms are too much wide than my body shape so please give me solution.
I am 6 month pregnant. What I should I do. I had dizziness and vomiting, motion at a same time. Sleeping also not there. My blood percentage is 57.
It’s been long known about the numerous health benefits of beetroot. Surprisingly though, beetroot has some not-so-known qualities such as increasing stamina, removing skin blemishes and increasing the glow of the face. Apart from this, it can fetch benefits to the skin, hair and the overall health. In this article, we will discuss the benefits of beetroot consumption in vivid detail.
- Reduces the impact of aging: Beetroot being a great antioxidant successfully blocks free radicals and helps to fight the symptoms of aging. All it requires is a medium slice beetroot. The juice should be extracted from it and the pulp needs to be removed. The juice then could be applied to the face using cotton balls. Applying this simple solution once in a week can fetch dramatic results.
- Reduces blemish and pigmentation: Beetroot is one of the few vegetables that have a large amount of vitamin C embedded in it. It helps the skin to retain its original color, reduces blemishes and pigmentation. 3-4 cubes of beetroot serving twice a week should do the trick.
- Hair loss: Beetroot is a great source of food to stay away from hair loss. Being a good source of potassium, beetroot can prevent hair loss and enhance hair growth. A weekly serving of 3-4 cube of beetroot over a span of few months will show visible results.
- Improves liver function: Beetroot contains glutathione that is known to be a great agent for the liver. It acts as a detox diet and helps in functioning of the liver. This liver, in turn, helps the body to detox. Beetroot also helps in the regeneration of cells of the liver.
- Boost hemoglobin: Beetroot is an excellent source of iron and folate. These are the nutrients that are required for the body to maintain an adequate amount of hemoglobin in the body. A deficiency in the hemoglobin level can lead to anemia. Regular consumption of beetroot can ensure that a person refrains from deadly diseases such as anemia.
- Fight inflammation: Some typical symptoms of inflammation include infection, trauma etc. This is a sign of the immune system not acting efficiently against sudden panic. Some typical symptoms include pain, redness, swelling etc. Beetroot in known to have a super-efficient anti-inflammatory response. Injection of beetroot is often suggested by medical practitioners.
- Cancer prevention: Beetroot can elevate the level of oxygen in the blood. Since cancer cells are acidic in nature, beetroot can successfully neutralize them due to its alkaline nature. Owing to this anti-cancer properties, oncologists often suggests the intake of beetroot juice on a regular basis to patients suffering from liver, rectal, colon and various other types of cancer. 2 glasses of beetroot juice are often recommended for cancer patients.
I have sensitive skin. And one month ago small portion of my cheeks start getting black and then the pain arises there and the skin get thicker there. And then there pimples are form. Now the pimples are vanish. But the skin is still have black and red marks there. So please tell what I should use there to vanish these red and black marks.
M 18 years old only. Having female baldness and also it's my hereditary problem. Should I use krba natural hair oil/arnica hair oil/mahabringaraj oil/montana Q30 ml with coconut oil /follicles external liquid with olive oil. Which is best oil for me please suggest one. I want thick hair please kindly help me. Please Dr. advice how could I regrow my hair and get thick hair.
I have started taking karela juice at empty stomach in the morning. However I have noticed that after 4 to 5 hours of taking juice I feeling urge to go to toilet and pass stool. I have noticed that stool was in liquid form. What is the cause of this problem and whether I should continue of taking such juice or to stop this.
I am not an alcoholic neither smoke, however I have issues with my food habits, it's an observation for more than a month since the issue with my raised liver function was informed, I am having more veggies and no oil/fat products, walking every morning for about 1 he, as medicine I am having udiliv 450 twice a day. Kindly advise if any modifications are suggested. Thanks and regards.
Sir, I am suffering from TB. So kindly grant gaze to me OK. My Father is suddenly suffering from depression mind. Thanks
Doctor, I have a common problem some time I am hunger but when I go to eat food then I eat only a single chapati So my health is so weak so please doctor give me some advice what I do?
I am a 33 years old male suffering from fever, cold and flowing nose. I consulted a doctor in person and get treated with 2 injections Montaz, along with Moxikind-CV 625, Paracetamol 650, Sinarest tablets and Otrivin for nose and Biorex-dx as cough syrup. After that I have bleeding nose, feeling dizzy and diarrhea. Should I stop taking the prescribed medicines?
My stomach is paining severely, I don't know the reason, I haven't eat anything outside, please help me, I'm not able to walk straight. Please help me,
My brother vomited some blood and this is first time. Give me one suggestion. I think he had more heat on his body because he eating fried eggs.
Sir, the area below and around left ear is paining from last 4 days, also it is swollen a little bit, and from today morning, coarseness in throat and fells something while swallowing. Please help.
I have a strange silly problem, could be funny too. It's just that I am scared of cockroach like many do. But in my case this is somewhat serious. I scream and run away like mad whenever I see it and my heart beat goes up for few seconds to a minute. I always check the rooms before I enter, to find if any and complain any1 to kill it and cannot stay calm until it is killed. And unfortunately its only me who always finds it.(I do not react this much when I see other insects unless they are too near.) There's not even much insects problem in our home but sometimes its common to find in any place and I just cannot ignore it .I do not know why I do I react soo high. I do not think this problem needs medication but I just need to change my perception towards it. PLEASE Give me some tips to change my view to this issue!
Hello I am married I have various health issues at the age of 24 my stomach is always upset and I have very severe pain in foot and knees. I am going on walk daily but keep on putting more weight. Please suggest.
One of the best known oils known to humanity is derived from the sunflower plant. This staple oil has become a part of many cultures across the world. However, not many know that the seeds apart from making the ever popular sunflower oil, can be used in many other beneficial ways on your health. The seeds are packed with health benefits and nutrients that are overall helpful for the body.
They are loaded with vitamin E, antioxidants and magnesium. They are also excellent for your heart and can keep the condition of cholesterol under check, thus directly benefitting the arteries. They can be added to your cuisine, and the possibilities are limitless. Let us have a look at some of the beneficial properties of sunflower seeds and their extraordinary healing powers.
- Cardiovascular health: Sunflower seeds contain two nutrients such as, vitamin E and folate that are very helpful for cardiovascular health. Vitamin E helps in neutralising free radicals, thus protecting the aorta and heart tissues against swelling. They reduce the chances of heart attacks and stroke drastically. Folate too is one substance that studies have proved to be very beneficial for the cardiovascular health. Try using them in its refined form, if using the seeds as a part of the sunflower oil.
- Magnesium: Magnesium deficiency is the leading cause of many health problems that affect the cardiovascular, nervous, and immune systems. Also, magnesium is needed for the efficient functioning of the respiratory system and heart health. Sunflower seeds are loaded with magnesium and are useful in restricting a wide variety of ailments that occur due to magnesium deficiencies. They are also known to stimulate moods, and hence can be used as a natural anti-depressant.
- Selenium: Selenium is considered as a natural antioxidant. Sunflower seeds have fabulous quantities of selenium in them and thus are very efficient in reducing redness and swelling in the body. They also act as natural detox and helps in cleansing the body.
- Copper: Sunflower seeds are abundant in copper and are helpful in the reduction of inflammation in the joints, bones, and muscles. In some cases, they are also suggested as a part of the diet when a person has arthritis. Copper content is also required for iron build-up - a component needed for blood robustness.
Sunflower seeds can be had in its roasted form, or they can be crushed and garnished as part of your cereals, smoothies, and juices. They can be even added to the recipes to increase the spice quotient or can be used as a flavor enhancer or can be eaten in their raw form. However, make sure that you avoid eating the seeds that are very sunburnt as they can cause some soreness to the mouth and can leave a bad after taste. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Herniated disc, bulged disc, protruded intervertebral disc (PIVD) are the different names of one condition. This is a condition where- disc in between the two vertebral bodies starts peeping out on one side- anterior or posterior. These discs are just like the bags filled with liquid material, which work like shock-absorbent. There are several hard bony vertebrae in the vertebral column and there is plenty of movements with these vertebrae. When we look on one side to other side, we look upwards, downwards or we twist and even we bend forward or backward in each and every condition, there will be a movement in these bones, these discs decide the free movements of the spine. Along with this- when we walk or run there will be shocks and jerks to all these bones and these bags decide that there wont be any kind of jerks in between the bones. So, these discs are of multiple uses.
Our spine is inverted “S” shaped. There are two main curvatures in the spine which are free to move- Cervical and Lumbar curvatures. These curvatures of the spine are maintained due to the spaces in between the two vertebrae. Whenever there is a loss or change (specially reduction) of this space between two vertebrae- pressure will be exerted on the intervertebral discs. This uneven pressure on the disc causes- protrusion/bulge/herniation of the disc- this is the condition known as SLIPPED DISC, in layman language. Why does disc slip
Generally, slipped disc condition is diagnosed by its signs and symptoms. When slipped disc starts exerting pressure on the nerves surround the disc- the nerve will be excited which gives sensation of- Pain, Burning or Numbness in the related area of the nerve. This sensation can travel long far away to the areas, which are being supplied by the nerve and can be limited to a particular location in neck or back even. Sign & Symptoms of Slipped Disc.
Ayurveda about Slipped Disc
Where modern medical (Surgical) sciences believes that this is a problem of just bones and joints of the vertebral disc besides this Ayurveda takes a “Wholistic” (Complete and wholesome) approach towards this and tells that this is a problem at three levels-
- Mamsa Dhatu, Asthi Dhatu, Majja Dhatu!!
- These are different tissue levels according to Ayurveda- Mamsa is muscles, Asthi represents bones and the Majja denotes everything which is in between and in the bones.
- Mamsa (the muscles) starts stiffening due to the dryness – improper diet and imbalanced lifestyle and deteriorate the curvature of the spine- which leads to the deterioration of the intervertebral discs.
- Asthi (the bony tissue) is affected due to the muscles.
- Majja (the disc and the neural tissue- spine) is compressed due to the pressure and all effects.
So, we need to treat the condition, wisely and in a wholesome manner, rather just to removal of the protruded tissues (Laminotomy) and this is the basic reason- there are risks associated to the surgery of the spine and in almost more than 45% cases patients had to go for a second surgery to stay pain free. Why Surgery for spine doesn’t succeed. Secondly, this is a mechanical problem so medicines alone can give you temporary relief rather than the cure- So better you save your money and invest it on complete cure for the problem, rather than just taking the pain killers and medicines which were indicated in epilepsy to just reduce the signs and symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.