Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Khaga. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mahesh Kumar Yadav
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh Kumar YadavYour feedback matters!
How can I increase my health by eating natural things like food, fruits, etc without any supplement because I am so thin.
I do not have anal fissure I also do not have a sensation of stool when I go for passing my stool without constipation also I have strain for defecation and my sphincter muscle is very tight as per doctor evaluation.
Mera age 23 hai. Mai hasthmaithun v karta hu toh 1 min me dishcharge hojata hu. Mai homeopathi me 6 mahina tak dava liya. Kuchh din thik rahane ke baad fir se suru ho gya. Homeo pathy me mujhe (stiamaic) diya gya tha.
Psoriasis can it be treated? Is it the treatment is homoeopathic? And how much will be the cost for medicines?
I am having itching in my groin reason Nd the skin is coming out while itching .I use candiderma but it again reappears. How to completely cure it.
Pre mature ejaculation problem is coming for last one month With in 2 minutes in first time so need the solution please suggest a good medicine which will give me good results please.
I am suffering from very high sinus and now even I am suffering with breathing also please suggest me for something best for me.
I am 25 year old. I want to increase my sex timing during sex .so please tell me which medicine is best without side effects.
With the advancements in technology, you have gained more and more comforts for life and with that the incidence of lifestyle diseases to have increased. Diabetes mellitus, commonly referred to as diabetes, has affected an approximate 422 million people across the world, and is continuing to affect a large number of people every year.
Insulin is a vital hormone in the body which regulates the level of sugar in the blood, and when this level is elevated, it can lead to issues in various parts of the body. Diabetes is a disease that doesn't allow the body to produce enough insulin or optimize the use of insulin produced in the pancreas, and thus impairs several organs and decreases the quality of life adversely.
What are the effects of diabetes on the kidneys?
- When a person has high blood sugar, the tiny blood vessels in the body are injured. When the blood vessels in the kidneys are damaged, the kidneys are not able to clean the toxins from the body properly. It results in the retention of water as well as salt in the body, which typically leads to weight gain and swelling in the ankles. Also, a person may have protein in the urine along with waste materials in the blood.
- High blood sugar can also lead to nerve damage in the body, causing difficulty in releasing the contents of the bladder. The pressure exerted from the bladder may back up and cause harm to the kidneys. Also, when the urine remains in the bladder for an extended period, one may develop infections from the rapid growth of bacteria in the urine owing to high blood sugar level.
- About 30 percent of people affected with Type 1 diabetes and around 10 to 40 percent of people with type 2 diabetes would eventually be affected by kidney damage.
What are the signs and symptoms of kidney damage due to diabetes?
- The earliest symptom of kidney disease due to diabetes is a rise in an excretion of the protein known as albumin in the urine.
- This increase in the protein is confirmed through various general tests. Therefore, it is essential to get these tests done on a yearly basis. In its early stages, it diabetes leads to weight gain and swelling in the ankles.
- There is an increase in blood pressure, and it causes frequent urination, particularly at night. If you are affected by diabetes, you should get your blood, urine and blood pressure checked at least once in every year.
- This can allow you to exercise better control of the disease and the early treatment of kidney disease. You should try to lower your blood sugar level to reduce the risk of severe kidney disorder.
In the advanced stage of kidney disease, the blood urea nitrogen will increase along with the level of creatinine in the blood. It will cause symptoms such as extreme fatigue, weakness, loss of appetite, vomiting, anemia, and muscle cramps. Your nephrologist will work with you and your dietician for reducing the blood sugar level and also keep the kidneys in working condition. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!