Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin Kumar ManglaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am so much benefitted with his increase concentration treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but my Sachin Kumar Mangla guided me to change my attitude. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the Hope Land is so nice. Sachin Kumar Mangla has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. I read about the Sachin Kumar Mangla on one of the social media platform. Hope Land had all the amenities, a patient requires. I owe him him a big thanks for making me fine again.
Due to my depression my daily activities were suffering. I was having severe depression. I am so much benefitted with herdepression treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. The facilities available in the Hope Land are very nice. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but my Sachin Kumar Mangla guided me to change my attitude. The Hope Land was equipped with various facilities. Finally with hertreatment, I am completely cured from the disease. On the very first day he identified my problem.
I went into depression due to my small penis size and I used to think about this issue whole day and night. My brother took me to Dr Sachin who is a famous psychiatrist. He told me the exact things and explained the things into detail. Also he provided certain treatments which helped me resolve this problem.
I received an anxiety therapy from dr Sachin Kumar Mangla at his clinic Hope Land in Faridabad. He is friendly, polite, understand problems and then made diagnosis of the treatment. The results have been satisfactory and effective. we are happy.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sachin Kumar Mangla to be caring, professional, knowledgeable and very helpful. Thanks alot sir alot really
Very nice, caring and knowledgable. Listened to my problem carefully. I am getting benefit which i did not get yet from many places. Thanks a lot
I was facing so much problem due to my illness. Then I visited to Sr. Sachin Mangla. U am 100% OK now. Behavior of doctor is very good.
Dr .Kashif Qureshi
FABULOUS,HE IS THE BEST DR. IHAVE MET IN MY LIFE,I SHOWN MYSELF IN US,AUSTRALIA,UK....BUT NEVER FOUND LIKE HIM.
Dr. Sachin Kumar Mangla provides answers that are very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sachin Kumar Mangla to be very helpful. Thanks a ton Sir.
Krishan Kumar Soni
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sachin Kumar Mangla to be very helpful. Thanks
Dr. Sachin Kumar Mangla provides answers that are knowledgeable. Helped me a lot
Dr. Sachin Kumar Mangla provides answers that are very helpful. Thank u Dr...
Dr. Sachin Kumar Mangla provides answers that are very helpful. Perfect
He was good at listening to the problems and remedy the disease
Childhood depression is a condition marked by persistent sadness. It causes the child to feel lonely, hopeless, helpless and worthless. If this type of a sadness persists, it can disrupt his/her childhood and may have lasting effects even into adulthood. If neglected, childhood depression can lead to suicide.
What are the causes?
The exact cause of childhood depression is not known but a combination of other factors can lead to such. Some of them are:
- Physical health
- Family and external environment
- Mental health
- Genetic vulnerability and
- Biochemical disturbance
Children who suffer from such depression can behave and misbehave erratically. Yet, some children may continue to behave reasonably well in structured environments. Some young children may impulsively attempt suicide due to anger and frustration. Studies show that girls are more likely to commit suicide than boys.
What are the symptoms?
Children who suffer from such depression exhibit certain symptoms. Some of them are:
- Increased or decreased appetite
- Changes in sleeping patterns
- Difficulty in concentration
- Sadness and hopelessness
- Vocal outbursts
- Irritability and anger
- Increased sensitivity to rejection
- Suicidal thoughts
Some children start to use drugs or pick up detrimental habits like smoking and drinking to evade their depression. Children with a family history of physical or sexual abuse are at a greater risk of experiencing depression. Consulting a therapist or a counselor in this case is duly advised.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 24 years old and I'm working as a software engineer. I just want to calm down myself so tell me something to do. If I opt meditation, what is the right time to it and how long should I do it? What is the ideal sleep time for my age?
Anxiety is a disorder where the body is in a state of alertness as a result of a stressful situation. It is an inbuilt mechanism, which can result from stress, threat or pressure. Being constantly anxious impairs work performance and creates havoc in relationships. The blood supply to the brain increases during anxiety, thereby quickening heart rate and tensing the muscles of the body to facilitate a state of high alertness. High anxiety levels can give rise to a number of health issues, reason why you should try to minimize your anxiety levels.
Here are 5 reasons to get rid of anxiety:
1. High blood pressure - Spikes in blood pressure occur during periods of anxiety. These temporary spikes can result in damage to heart health and blood vessels in the body. Anxiety may also cause a person to smoke or consume alcohol, which affects blood pressure.
2. Stomach problems - Anxiety is known to cause problems in digestion as symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome and an upset stomach are reported to occur. It may cause vomiting, abdominal pain, and constipation.
3. Weight gain - Binge eating during periods of anxiety can cause weight gain in affected people. A study reported that stressed out women processed fat and sugar in a different manner than usual, thereby leading to an increase in weight. Weight gain can give rise to other complications like diabetes and high blood pressure.
4. Disorders of the respiratory system - People with respiratory diseases face complications due to anxiety. Breathing problems such as hyperventilation can cause further complications.
5. Depression - Anxiety can cause a person to develop depression, which can be life-threatening. Thus, preventing anxiety can help in preventing depression as well.
6. Any obvious reason: Anxiety can occur sometime without any obvious reason. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
Bipolar disorder is the medical term for extreme depression and mood swings that are abnormal or too frequent. The mood swings may go from depression to mania, where the symptoms may border on suicidal behaviour, and other such dangerous tendencies. Find out more about Bipolar Disorder with this article.
- Main Symptoms: The major symptoms of Bipolar Disorder are hypomania and depression. The patient may swing between these two states on a sudden basis. The dramatic mood swings do not have a set routine or pattern and can strike at any given time. The patient may be in a certain kind of state for a prolonged period like many weeks and months, or can even be in a certain state for a matter of days, before the next mood strikes. While hypomania is a very severe outcome of Bipolar Disorder, many people do not recognise it as a problem until it gets out of hand. This state can actually make a person feel high on energy where the patient may also achieve all-time highs in terms of productivity and a sense of wellbeing. This state can switch to a state of depression and hopelessness within a matter of days or weeks.
- Types: Bipolar Disorder can be categorised into many types, depending on the level and severity of the mood swings. To begin with, Bipolar Disorder I has full blown cycles of ups and downs in the mood of the patient. The up mood never really manifests into full fledged mania. This is a more mild form of the disease, and the symptoms are often missed. Rapid Cycling is another form of Bipolar Disease where a patient may experience at least four or even more episodes of major mood swings within a period of 12 months. Further, Mixed Bipolar is a form of the disease where the depression and elevation may come together or in rapid succession of each other. Cyclothymia is another mild form of this mood disorder and comes with subtle changes in one's mood.
- Diagnosis and Treatment: While the diagnosis is done by a clinical psychologist or a psychiatrist with the help of an examination of the symptoms, the treatment includes long term counselling and therapy as well as medication for more severe cases. The drugs and therapy aim at making the mind more stable with psychotherapy. Drugs like lithium or benzodiazepine can also be prescribed to control sleeplessness and hyperactivity as well as hostility and suicidal tendencies.
Talking and discussing things are the foremost methods used by psychiatrists when it comes to treating this disease. Persistent mood alterations must be run past a specialist in the field. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
Internet addiction is a very recent phenomenon, but is already a cause for concern. With the advent of various social networking websites, people are increasingly becoming addicted to the internet. Internet addiction disorder is often characterized by people inching to form an emotional attachment with people and activities, all of them online. You may enjoy connecting to people more over the virtual interface instead of the real world; this usually stems from an inability to establish real human contact.
The symptoms of internet addiction disorder are:
1. Excessive usage of the internet
2. Depression, mood swings and irritability if one doesn’t get access to the internet
3. Any effort to reduce internet usage is usually unsuccessful
4. You may experience constant problems in personal relationships, education and your job due to incessant internet usage
5. A tendency of lying to close ones when they ask you how much time you spend over the internet
6. Using internet to escape from real world problems
Internet addiction can gradually isolate you. You may develop an aversion to meeting and communicating with people in real life. This can impair your social skills and make you socially awkward. This disorder also create problems in relationships as it can reduce the time you spend interacting personally.
Internet addiction may also lead you to create online personas to evade low self-esteem issues. This actually aggravates the problem instead of solving it; can result in severe anxiety and depression. Withdrawal symptoms might result in anxiety, depression, irritation and loneliness. This disorder can lead to complications such as dry eyes, headaches, change in sleep patterns and subsequent problems in falling asleep. Back pain from sitting upright while you are on the internet is also very common problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.