Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Psychologists online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mrs. Namrata Grover
Management of Smoking Addiction
Anger Management Therapy
Substance Addiction Management
Counselling And Stress Management
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Treatment of School Refusal Problems
Submit a review for Mrs. Namrata GroverYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
She is very sweet and have a heart warming nature. I was suffering from depression because of my financial condition and relationship. A friend of mine suggested me to consult a psychologist so I went to Dr. Namrata. After a one to one conversation I realised that somewhere I was not responding well to the problems. Thanks Namrata ji. Your guidance helped me a lot.
Dr. Namrata Grover provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, practical, helped me improve my health and saved my life. Thanks a lot doc.. Tq for your information...
It's was amazing experience with Dr Namrata
My son is drug addict and has very poor anger management at times he get violent and hurts us please help get rid of his drug dependency and resolve the problem.
I feel less sensitivity in muscles ,stomach ,sometimes increase sometimes less. Please advice is it due to stress or something else.
I have been using Drugs powder through smoke by mouth by burning it with cigarette for the last two years. Many a times, I have tried to give up but it is feeling impossible to give up. I have taken oath, promises, pooja and many things not to do again, but when time comes all my concentration goes to that thing. When not found that thing, I feel suffering of many types ache, nose running, vomiting, fever, not able to concentration, goosebumps etc. How to recover from this hell? Please help. Whom to consult? What and what not to do? Please confirm.
Simple ways to show courtesy.
1. Don't break up with someone over text messages.
2. In case you miss a call, drop a message as soon as possible if you're unable to call.
3. Pay back borrowed money as soon as possible no matter how little the amount is. Don't assume that they don't need it and never make them ask you for it.
4. Turn the volume down when you're watching a video, playing music or playing a game on your phone in a public place or better yet, use headphones.
5. Don't press your phone or use headphones when someone is having a conversation with you. Unplug the headsets from your ears even if nothing is playing and give them your undivided attention.
6. When using someone else's phone or computer, don't go through their stuff without permission.
7. Always leave the last piece (of meat) for the person who bought it unless they insist they won't eat it.
8. Don't use speaker phone to have a two person conversation unless your hand are unable to hold the phone.
9. When someone else cooks for you, offer to help clean the kitchen.
10. If you stay the night at someone's house, make the bed or fold the blankets when you leave.
11. Don't let your arguments escalate in public. Find some where else to continue arguing where others won't feel uncomfortable or interested.
12. If you ask your friends for help with some house work, feed them as payment.
13. When someone buys you food or coffee, try to return the favour within a week (if You can)
14. When you borrow someone's car, fill up the tank as a way of saying'thank you'
15. Don't smoke when someone around is feeling uncomfortable. (so wrong)
16. Make sure you don't forget to return that book you borrowed.
17. When someone gives you a gift, no matter how small it is or the way it was presented, even if it wasn't up to your expectation, just say'thank you.
18. When you have someone deserving of Your respect by way of age or status who's friendly and makes himself free with you, speak to them with respect.
19. Don't feel too big to be corrected or reject good advice because you feel it's your life.
Health benefits of loveheart disease;
- lower the chances of having cancer;
- improves our memory;
- provides a sense of secuirity;
- raises our confidence;
- helps us lead longer and happy lives.
" I say I can to my dreams that seem impossible'
"I question authority when I am confronted by limiting beliefs of so called experts"
" The past is no indicator of what I can do in the present. I believe."
" Believing I can is self direction, not self deception"
" If I shoot for the sun and miss, I become one of the stars"
" When I act " As If", I get a lift"
"Labelling is disabling. I don't judge or limit the outer boundaries of my potential"