Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dinesh Kumar
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh KumarYour feedback matters!
Hi, My skin is extreme dry. I have small pimple scars on my face. My skin color is fair. I have recommended many doctors but these products make my skin more drier. I want to remove small scars and want a shiny skin. Please recommend me good oral medicine.
I am suffering for my skin diseases during 6/7 years. Some months ago, I started to intake homeopathy. I want to help doctor please.
My daughter was born fair. But now her face hands n rill tummy fair legs are dark some kind of dark spots. She is 2 months old. Right now am using cetaphil moisturizer lotion and daily massage with coconut oil and almond oil. Do I need to change the lotion? And 1 hour before oil massage I massage her with fresh milk cream which I take from milk after boil in home. Please suggest me any good talcum free baby powder to use often. Some dermatologist recommended Desonide Cream to use for 10 days at night. But in net I saw some people found the effect of side effects from it. So I'm scared. Please do help me to find to clear my daughter dark leg n dark spots. I can even consult online if necessary. She is 5.2 kg. Thank u.
My wife is suffering from myasthenia gravis slurring speech trouble in drinking water noni juice is beneficial for this disease.
I am having leathery dark skin on the knuckles and joints of fingers so how should I get back normal skin It might be acanthosis Nigricans. Please confirm if it is Acanthosis Nigricans and please provide the remedy for this.
Pigmentation is a very common problem and both male as well female suffer due to this. The most important thing is, What causes Pigmentation? Causes of pigmentation are sunlight, allergy, kind of food we are eating and our living lifestyle. Hormonal changes even leads to pigmentation and majorily happens to female. The most important thing is that we should understand our body and pigments. A dermatologist doctor can help you in many ways. The changes which take place outside our skin gets reflected on our nails, skin and hair.
The problems which occur inside our body gets reflected on our body in form of pimples, pigmentation, change in skin colour, skin darkening. So, once we get to know what causes pigmentation, the same way we can see how we can treat with this problem. We have different types of treatment inside as well as outside human body. In Internal treatment, we give medicines, detox and hormonal treatment. External treatment includes lasers, beams. In some pigmentation, problem doesn’t get sorted out immediately, it takes time to recover. So, we should take action considering these factors and we should get our treatment on time so that good results can be seen.
If you want to know more about Pigmentation, you can contact me through Lybrate. My clinics are in Gurgaon, Khan Market aur Qutub Phase-1.
I am 38 years, have dry skin on feet and ankles and especially during winters the skin on lower legs flakes, itches and reddens with burning sensation. What could be my medical condition.
I have dark spot and face colour is is dark. So please suggest me cream for remove dark spot and get Fair glowing skin quickly.
Healthy, glowing skin is what they call 'neighbour's envy, owner's pride'. Stop being jealous janet and get off your chair because you need to do a little homework to get that glowing skin. Some women look like they have inherited the glow without a day's work but in reality, good skin is a result of constant care and solutions that suit them right. Here are some fail proof techniques that women with great skin follow.
1. They cleanse it right: Cleansing the skin is almost done like a ritual. It has its set of rules which differ from skin to skin. As a base rule, women with good complexion do it at least twice a day - once in the morning and once before bed. It helps clear the oil, dirt, impurities and make up that clogs the pores and lets the skin breath. Use lukewarm water and a creamy cleanser. Let the cleanser sit on your skin for a minute while you gently rub it in before you wash off. This is one step women with good skin simply don't miss.
2. They remember their ctm: You know what the c stands for, now you need to follow it with a toning and moisturizing ritual to keep your skin soft and supple. Learn to differentiate between night and day moisturizers. You day moisturizer needs to contribute to your spf protection while your night moisturizer should be hydrating.
3. They use a good night cream: Night time is when your skin gets to relax and rejuvenate. Help this process by adding a good night cream to your daily ritual. A retinoid cream, for example, is a vitamin a derivative rich in collagen which helps in skin repair. They can also help reduce the occurrence of fine lines and pimples.
4. They work on their blemishes: Some have puffy eyes, others have dark circles or sun spots and may be even a couple of wrinkles here and there. But all these flaws can be steadily worked upon on a daily basis to reduce the skin problems and prevent appearance of new ones.
5. They follow the antioxidant mantra: Foods rich in omega 3 and antioxidant-rich foods like blueberries, green leafy veggies, and green tea help reduce the effects of aging to add a youthful glow to the skin.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!