Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepali GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I have a abscess on my labia minora. Its painful. Please suggest some good medicine. I have used T-Bact ointment. Its occurring again and again. Is there something to worry?
Coconut water is made out of bioactive chemicals, for example, folic harsh corrosive, phosphatase, catalase, dehydrogenase, diastase, peroxidase, RNA polymerases et cetera. These catalysts help in simple assimilation and metabolism. The water likewise has more minerals like calcium, manganese and zinc than a few apples and oranges like oranges. It is additionally a great wellspring of Vitamin B, for example, riboflavin, thiamine, pyridoxine, and folates. Human form obliges them from outside sources to renew and subsequently It gets to be extremely key to the human figure.
Potassium- It serves to lower blood vessel pulse.
Glucose- It goes about as a sugar required for vigor.
Vitamin C – Vitamin C shields the form from some illnesses.
Vitamin B – It helps in the supplanting of exhausted tissues.
Muscle Cramps: One of the grandest profits of coconut water is that it forestalls muscle spasms. Coconut water is high in potassium, whose insufficiency can expedite muscle issues.
Stronger Bones: Add Coconut water in your diet plan because is rich in calcium and is required for solid bones, muscles and likewise tissues.
Weight reduction: Coconut water has sufficient energy and again ended up being extremely adequate for getting thinner. This beverage has been seen as one of the healthiest approaches to get more fit as it is a characteristic drink and holds no chemicals whatsoever. Coconut water has been utilized for a long time everywhere throughout the planet for weight reduction and has demonstrated positive outcomes. In addition it is amazingly tasteful, so you can savor the integrity of coconut water as an unanticipated morning juice.
Punamkumar B. Dave
(Food & Nutritionists)
Cont. : +91 9979022446
Note: Online Counseling (Diet chart) facility available.
website : https://sites.google.com/site/healthhelpon919427422447
Hello. Am suffering from tan. My body is fair and my face and hands become too black. How can I get rid of this?
Infection is generally understood as the invasion into the body tissues of an organism by certain foreign bodies such as bacteria, parasite, and virus. They are transmissible diseases and can be transmitted from one person to the other via sneezing, coughing or physical contact. They can be mild, moderate or severe.
- They can be acute, that is, can last for a short time, or chronic that lasts for a long time, or a latent infection that may not cause any symptoms at first but reactivates and resurfaces over a period of time.
- Although each infection has its own distinct symptom. Generally, these symptoms include fever, swelling, redness, inflammation, burning, cough, diarrhea, fatigue, muscular pain, nausea, vomiting, rapid pulse or rapid breathing.
- If the patient has a severe headache, difficulty in breathing, painful swelling and unexplained prolonged fever or cough, he or she should immediately consult a doctor.
Conventional drugs that are given to treat infections like antibiotics, antiviral, antihistamines and steroids have many side effects on the human body. They on one hand hamper the digestive power of the system and on the other hand lower the immunity power of the body. In the long run, these medicines can have adverse effects on the body. Though conventional drugs suppress the disease for some time, the disease tends to resurface in the future.
However, Homeopathy has been found to be of great success in treating both acute and chronic infections. The best part is that, there is no side effect. Homeopathy also boosts our immune system so that the body naturally develops the strength to fight against infections in future, when foreign bodies invade. Homeopathic medicines have also proved to be effective as preventive measures against infections.
Some of the Homeopathic medicines for the treatment of most common infections are discussed below:
- Throat infections: Belladonna, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Phytolacca, and Mercurius are most commonly administered to cure throat infections.
- Skin infection: Common homeopathic remedies are Sulphur, Calendula, Hypericum, Silica, and Hepar sulfuris.
- Bladder infection: Berberis, Chimaphila, Hydrastis, Apis, Cantharis, and sarsaparilla are commonly prescribed.
- Stomach infection: Arsenic album, Nux vomica, Carbo veg, Lycopodium, and Pulsatilla are commonly recommended.
- Sinus infection: Kali bichromicum, Pulsatilla, Mercurius, Natrum muriaticum, and Allium cepa work well in cases of sinus infections.
Most of the Homeopathy medicines are prescribed on the basis of symptoms observed. So, Homeopathic medicines are prescribed, even before the definitive diagnosis is made. Thus, the time saved prevents the infection from spreading, and the patient is automatically cured rapidly.
I am 21 running weight 43 I want to gain weight and muscles should I prefer gym also. Suggest me a diet?
What is the treatment for prickly heat I am having it since 15 days also recommend me a good bathing soap for this. Please advise.
Sir, yesterday I inserted my penis in a dettol liquid pvc bottle which contained a little bit of liquid in it. After sometime I failed on trying to pull out the penis due to swelling of penis. So I cut the bottle and ventilated the penis. Even now I have burn on gland& swelling of foreskin with burn identity. I want prescription of medicines & ointment to get ride of the burn& swelling effectively because only after the swelling cures I can take out the neck of the bottle on my penis.
The first thing that catches our attention when we strike a conversation with a person is their eyes. And aren't they the key feature of our body? Sadly, they take away the charm and youth from our face when they start aging. But as the fact lies, it isn't like we cannot do anything about it! Here are some of the simplest ways that help you keep your eyes gleaming!
Things you should avoid:
- The Sun: Sun exposure is a major cause of wrinkles. Thus avoiding the sun or taking precautions as you get out in the sun can make you look younger.
- Smoking: Smoking does ages skin, as it responsible for releasing an enzyme which is known to break down elastin and collagen.
- Sleepless nights: In the case of an incessant lack of sleep, the body starts producing excess cortisol, a hormone that leads to the breakdown of skin cells and thus resulting in making the skin appear aged.
- Over washing the face: Tap water usually delayers the skin of its natural oils and moisture that is meant to guard the skin against aging. Either use soaps that contain moisturizers or use cleansers instead of soaps.
Some noteworthy precautions:
- Use moisturizer and sunscreen: Completely avoiding the sun or the cold is inevitable. Hence, it is wise to consult a dermatologist and wear a sunscreen and moisturizer that is the most suitable for your skin type. It creates a protective shield for your face and keeps your skin protected from the consequences of the weather harshness.
- Use Reading Glasses: Any recurring action of the skin strains facial muscles and thus leaves a minor trench beneath the skin which is visible as a wrinkle. Hence, it's precautionary to get the eyes checked in case of any strain and use power glasses instead.
- Eat a lot of Fruits and Vegetables: Fruits and vegetables contain antioxidant compounds which aid in fighting back the harm that is created by free radicals. This helps the skin look younger and beaming.
Few home remedies:
- Cucumbers: Cucumbers are one of the easiest remedies to help you get away with your eye wrinkles. Chop thin slices of fresh cucumber and keep them over your eyelids. They help in reducing the buildup on the eyes and re-energize the skin.
- Coconut oil: This oil works miracles for wrinkles. Massage this oil into your wrinkled skin. You will see results in less than a month.
- Orange Juice: You can dip a cotton swab in fresh orange juice and lay it over your eyelid. Use this method twice daily.
- Castor oil: One of the most primitive remedies, apply and massage few drops of this oil to your face after cleansing. Repeating the treatment once or twice every week. This reduces the chances of re-development of wrinkles.
To reduce fat. How I can less my fat in few days. Is that any suggestions that you can give me. I fee l also weak sometimes.
Hi I am 21 yrs old. Mucus cannot leave my throat and I had done homeopathy course twice, kindly help me
I am suffering from fever last day after that any eating vomiting heavy so what should to do? anything eating and drinking water or liquid types vomiting so what do please suggest.
I am so leaned person. I would like to become fat. I always follow my diet in a correct time please help.
Sir Can I take" creatine supplement" for weight gain? Please suggest me best medicine, supplement or other some thing. I want to increase my weight. I will very grateful to you.
Have you experienced the ill effects of acne or have acne marks everywhere on your face? Acne or acne vulgaris is a condition where ugly scourges show up on the surface of your face. Acne causes scars, some of which might last for a lifetime. Acne scars ruin your face, and influence your appearance and self-esteem. You can adopt simple ways and strategies to get rid of acne marks. They are as follows:
Cucumber: Cucumber is ideal for the elimination of acne scars. It is a hydrating substance and is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C and magnesium. These are vital for maintaining skin health. You need to cut cucumber slices and apply them on your skin surface affected with acne breakout.
Aloe Vera: Aloe vera gel contains vitamins and helps in the fading and healing of acne imprints. Aloe vera is subtle having no side effects and does not bring about skin irritation. It works like an ideal moisturiser; it feeds the skin with vitamins and makes it gentler.
Honey: Honey is an effective natural moisturiser which eliminates acne marks successfully. You have to use raw honey for this purpose instead of processed honey, which is more commonly available. By applying fresh honey on your acne affected skin, you have to massage it gently. Combining ground cinnamon with honey makes the mixture an ideal pore cleanser.
Lemon: Lemon juice, which is an alpha hydroxy acid, helps in fading and healing acne scars. The skin gets revitalised as well. By mixing lemon juice in water, you should apply it on your affected skin. Abstain from direct sunlight during this treatment as your skin becomes oversensitive to the sunrays.
Coconut Oil: This is another beneficial natural moisturiser with excellent healing capabilities. You simply need to massage your affected skin areas with coconut oil. Leave it on your skin and allow it to absorb in. The fatty acids and vitamins in coconut oil boost your skin’s health.
Baking Soda: Baking soda is quite effective in getting rid of acne scars. It is rich in sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) crystals, which allow skin exfoliation when you use them in the form of a cleaning scrub. You have to prepare a paste by mixing baking soda with water and apply it to your acne affected skin areas. Baking soda also helps in pore cleansing and prevents blemishes.
Some other natural home remedies which are equally effective for getting rid of acne scars include rose hip seed oil, sugar scrub and potato juice. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.