Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Faridabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepali GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old female I have throat problem since two months I can not speak clearly nasal voice also produces difficulty in swallowing doctor advice me to avoid aminoglycosides gentamycin amikacin n streptomycin ans ciplox norflox and tetracycline why? Ct scan t3 t4 tsh all tests are normal.
My name is srishti agarwal! I have pain in my lower back since 3 years. I got my x ray done and it seems quite normal. Consulted a physiotherapist she said my back muscles are weak and I have to exercise regularly to keep the pain suppressed. I got ultrasound and tens done there. Once I take the treatment 8-10 days my pain disappears for 6-8 months. This time it started back in 4-5 months only. I thought of changing my mattress so I wanted to know what kind of mattress is best for lower back pains! Please revert asap.
Iam 25 years old. I work min 35 hrs per week on computer as my duty from last 2 years. Suggest me tips to restore/ preserve my vision of eyes. My current vision is -. 50 for eyes
Monsoon is a season that brings respite from the sweltering heat and ushers in joy. But at the same time the season also brings along diseases and a threat to the skin and hair. However, all it requires is a little effort from your part to keep your skin glowing and healthy. Some of these are:
- Wash your face daily: The pores of your skin tend to get clogged with dirt and pollutants during monsoon causing the outbreak of pimples and rashes. Therefore, it is imperative to wash your face two to three times a day to avert these eruptions. You can also use a toner in case you have dry skin to keep the pores clean.
- Use moisturizer: Though using a moisturizer is almost always associated with winter, it is equally important to use it during monsoon especially during the nights. Night is the time when the skin tries to repair itself on its own, therefore applying moisturizer helps in averting the wrinkles and maintains the glow of the skin.
- Exfoliation of the skin: Monsoon is the time when your skin requires the most pampering, therefore, an exfoliation at least once in every week will help you to keep the dead cells away, consequently helping you to keep your skin glowing and soft.
- Apply sunscreen: Similar to a moisturizer, a sunscreen is a product whose benefits are strictly associated with summer. But that is not rather should not be the case. During monsoon, even though the rays of the sun may not seem harsh, it can as well damage your skin; therefore applying a sunscreen should be something you must not miss.
- Eat green vegetables: Your skin reflects not only the benefits of the cosmetic products that you apply on it, but also what you eat. Eating oily and junk products show their mark on the skin sooner than later, therefore the trick is to stay away from them and indulge in green vegetables. Your skin will inevitably show the benefits soon.
- Eat fruits: The benefits of eating green vegetables and fruits go hand in hand. Rich in antioxidants, fruits help in maintaining the luster of your skin.
- Drink lots of water: Water has plenty of advantages and it takes care of the skin, health as well as hair. Drinking plenty of water during monsoon takes care of the skin and keeps the glow.
Related Tip: "Advantages of Skinboosters"
Hi team I play cricket every sunday in the morng. I have muscle pain consistently after I played cricket and the pain will there two/three days and then everything will be fine and normal after two days. Please suggest me any tip so that I can get ride of this issue. Thanks in advance.
I am suffering from hair fall and am a working and I can not put oil on daily basis so this is the reason my hair has become rough please suggest what has to be done. You can mail me or message me the solution.
Hi sir, my wife is suffering from auto immune hemolightic anemia since 8 months. 8 months back its identified and doctor suggested to use wysolone 50mg and he reduced the week by week once she reached to 5mg her rbc is 10. Suddenly due to loose motion with bleeding her rbc reduced to 5.1. Doctor started giving agin 50mg n he is saying it is 1 in 1, 00, 000 people it may repeated like this again and again. They also said there is no permanent solution for it. Plemotherophy may be a second line treatment but it gives lot side effects. Even this wysolone also giving side effects. Can we have any
I am suffering from cough n cold from last 5 days. I took medicines . But no improvement. please help me.
Health tip - green tea for healthy heart
Most of us begin our day with a cup of tea and an expert suggests replacing the commonly consumed black tea with green tea. The benefits are as follows
1. The antioxidants in green tea help to burn fat which accumulates leads to blockage of heart.
2. Recommended for people who suffer from heart ailments as it makes heart strong due to its vital antioxidants properties
3. Increses good cholesterol and reduces bad cholesterol in the body.
4. Along with this do follow exercise, quit smoking, lose weight, cut down carbohydrates and increase fibre natural source of vegetables and fruits in the diet