Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Management & Treatment of Spinal Disorders
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Treatment of Spina Bifida
Hepatitis C Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 36 stroke surviver because of smoking now I left smoking. Usually I take two beer once a week is it ok? What will be my life expectancy? How long can second stroke wait?
His father has migraine and we have heard migraine is transferred from father to his child. How does my frnd make sure he does not have migraine?
I'm 38 yes, hv severe migraine prob at times, take tab ketrol DT. Is thr any ayurvedic treatment on it? As recently I gt sudden severe attack of migraine n can't b controlled by ketrol.
Hi I work as a research analyst. So we deal with chemical. In spite of all precautions I sometimes face serious headache on right side. Is this migraine? Please suggest me a solution as it's effect my carrier growth.
I'm epilepsy patient patient ,or ye sleep disk hai, some people say k is disorder se Mari Jan ja Sakti hai, wt is truth explain me pls, nd m I normal people or not.
My mother was suffering from bell's palsy for the past two months. Now she has recovered but she feels a lot of tightness on the nerves on both sides of the forehead. Please suggest me some remedy to relieve this problem.
My mother often gets headache (migraine. She takes pain killers, but now she needs higher dose of pain killer to get relief. What can be the other treatment for this to get rid of pain killers. She also have kidney stone problem. Thats why treatment any remedy should not involve anything that provokes kidney stone related pain.
Epilepsy is a common illness and therefore, we commonly encounter women with epilepsy (WWE), who are either pregnant or contemplating pregnancy. There are a lot of apprehensions and misconceptions regarding managing epilepsy in this group of WWE. Here, I wish to highlight some of the important aspects of managing epilepsy in women who are planning a pregnancy or are currently pregnant.
1. If a woman is seizure-free for at least two years, she can consider withdrawing anti-epileptic drugs (aeds) under the supervision of neurologist, and then plan for pregnancy.
2. If a woman has seizures, it is better to continue aeds during pregnancy, as the risk to the baby is several times higher with seizures, as compared to that with aeds.
3. Sodium valproate has the highest risk to the developing baby, and it should be avoided in pregnancy.
5. The lowest effective dose of aed should be used.
6. Try to use only a single anti-epileptic drug, if possible.
7. Folic acid vitamin supplements should be used in pregnancy.
8. The dose of anti-epileptic medication may have to be increased during the last three months of pregnancy.
9. Ct scan of the brain should be avoided, as far as possible, during pregnancy, as radiation exposure due to it may harm the baby.
10. Mri brain is reasonably safe for baby, especially after the first three months of pregnancy. So, if needed, it may be performed.