Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Faridabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Caesarean Section (C Section)
Cancer Screening (Preventive)
Chromosomal Abnormality Screening
Treating Disorders of The Unborn Child
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Treatment Of Diseases In Pregnancy
Donor Insemination Surrogacy Procedures
Egg Donation Procedure
Embryo Donor Program
Endometrial Receptivity Assay
Essure System Treatment
Family Planning Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Please my wife is pregnant and she has an extremely tight Vagina. I married her when she was a Virgin and I'm very scared the she might undergo through c section. I'm currently not with her and she is also scared please do you have any advise?
I, am 36 yrs old and 5' ht. Weight is 72kgs. I have a copper T and it is intact. I normally have my periods in 28days circle and very regular. For past 4-5 months my periods are irregular. First i got my periods in less than 20 days 4 months back. Then 22 days next month, 25 , and 28. But this month its already 35 days. I feel very mild pain sometimes. Why is it so. Can I wait a little more or should I consult a doctor. I dont think i am stressed. For past 4 months I dont eat rice or food in order to diet. I just have tea buiscuits, or cucumber or other vegitables and by evening 7pm I have my dinner. Weekly thrice i follow this routine and it is not very regular. Is it because of overweight or the food pattern change. Please explain.Thank you
Hi I am 26 years old n now I am 7 weeks pregnant. In blood test my s-tsh level is 15.3. And in sonography we detect gestational sac is 19mm n crl is 5mm but no cardial activity. Sonography is done in 6weeks 2days. Is everything is ok or something has to worry. What action I have to take. My baby will be normal no? please help me out. My last lmp is 19th march 2015.
I am 20 years old I am not getting my period till 2 months due to stress or hormonal disturbance might be. Wht should I do. And I didn't have any intercourse.
Hi my age is 25 and my height is 5'4" and weight 80kgs before the time of periods my body was swelling is there any problem?
Hi For my wife continuous bleeding from February to till date not yet stopped, she is taking homeopathy but not yet stopped, usg scan report said that peripheral follicles are seen in both ovaries, next what to do?
Hi, I want to know whether medical abortion or dnc? which one is more safe and better? please suggest.
Have you ever taken a look at your food and questioned yourself about your nutritional intake? Whether you’re a vegan, pescatarian or non-vegetarian, it is essential that your food provides you with vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, proteins and fats. Never rely on vitamin supplements alone to give your body the nutrition it needs. Though a few nutrient deficiencies have no symptoms, most can be easily identified. Here are a few tips to help you understand whether your body is getting all the nutrition it requires or not.
- Cracks around the lips: Dehydration is not the only cause for cracks around the lips. This could be a sign of vitamin B, zinc or iron deficiency. It could also be a sign of not getting enough protein. To correct this deficiency, increase your intake of poultry products, eggs, cheese and salmon. Vitamin C helps the body absorb iron and hence you should also include fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin C in your diet.
- Hair loss and brittle nails: Biotin or vitamin B7 is crucial for healthy hair and nails. Hence, if you’re experiencing sudden hair loss and brittle nails, it could be a sign of vitamin B7 deficiency. Egg yolks are a rich source of biotin, but to get the most out of them it is best to eat them raw. However, avoid eating raw egg whites as this can be counterproductive. Other food items rich in biotin are nuts, mushrooms, salmon, cauliflowers and bananas.
- Red bumps on the skin: Red eruptions on the skin can be a sign of low levels of essential fatty acids or vitamin A or D. Sardines and anchovies are rich sources of Omega-3 fatty acids that can correct this deficiency. To deal with a vitamin A deficiency, you need to eat lots of green leafy vegetables, carrots and sweet potatoes. The best way to get Vitamin D is through safe sun exposure (get your vitamin D level tested today).
- Numbness in hands and feet: Numbness and a tingling sensation in your hands and feet could be a sign of vitamin B deficiency. This is often also accompanied by anxiety, depression and tiredness. Vitamin B supplements are easily available in tablet and capsule forms or can be found in spinach, beetroots, eggs and poultry.
- Leg muscle cramps: Frequent cramps in your toes, calves and arches of the foot could be a sign of potassium, magnesium and calcium deficiency, so get yourself tested today. To fix this, eat plenty of almonds, hazelnuts, apples and green leafy vegetables like kale and spinach. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized and ask a free question.
Experiencing any of these symptoms? Get tested yourself today and find out for sure!
Done one cycle of IVF and result was negative. Current AMH is 1.88 and age is 31. Pls suggest whether we should go for more IVF cycles or donor egg treatment directly AND will there will be any side effects on body because of medicines/injections in IVF cycle. Pls suggest practical solutions. Thank you.
I am a female of age 17 I always find a some white sticky substance in my lower inner wear. M I pregnant? But I Dnt think so because I am having my periods regularly. And also there is a very bad smell of my urine. Please help me with medicine and also say me the reason of it.
Hi, I am 32 years old not married. I have some irregular period problems. I discus some doctors. I have no hormonal problem no thyroid. But one problem seems that is cysts. My doc its prescribe to me krimson medicine one douse daily 6mnts. please help me.
# protect your self from dust
# cover your face in dusty areas and while driving
# stay away from dusts
# protect yourself from change in temperature