Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Skin ImageYour feedback matters!
Hi sir/madam This is Adi. I have been suffering with hyperpigmentation since two years. I have used mometasone furoate which was suggested by the local Medical Store boy. Later I came to know that it harms Very badly making it very dark. I Have used it for about 6 to 7 months. The skin around my mouth became very dark and like my body colour. Please help me out.
I have scalp psoriasis for 2 years I thoughts its dandruff now I got little sever scalp psoriasis how to cure it.
I'm a 25 years old women, unmarried and I'm lean personality (42 kg). I want my breast looks bigger. My under bust is 26 & over bust 29. I want my breast size at least 32-34. Could you please suggest me what should I do to reach this and I don't want any surgeries.
I have 30 yes old and am female. I have a problem with skin pigmentation on face since 4 months. Pls suggest and is there chance to expand more.
I am suffering from pimples and scars from past 3 years. I would like to know what treatment can you provide and also the price.
I'm 20 years old girl, I have acne problem from past 8 yrs, Now I went to dermatologist for my acne problem, doctor check my lipid cholesterol test, the test report is perfectly normal, Doctor prescribed me Tufacne20 mg tablet at only night after dinner for 30 days, Now my question is if tufacne 20 mg tablet increase hair fall? Pls reply me.
I have problem of pimples on my face there are only 2 to 3 pimples it get cured but after a few days it again come back and this happen frequently tell me the solution.
Hi doctor, I am experiencing hair fall at the age of 17 is this a part of growing? Or is it because of eating disorders? My mom told me it is normal and nothing to worry about. Please help me out Thank you.
Theory of Hair Transplantation
Homeopathy can very efficiently deal with cases of hair loss, and produce excellent results. In homeopathy, a huge number of wonderful medicines are present that are used to tackle hair loss cases. Every kind of hair loss (ranging from hair loss due to anemia / nutritional deficiencies, due to skin disorders, due to mental / physical trauma, due to childbirth or menopause, after acute diseases, to alopecia areata, alopecia totalis or androgenetic alopecia) can be treated with the help of well selected homeopathic medicines. To treat hair loss through homeopathy detail case history of the patient needs to be studied. The cause and site of hair loss are to be noted down along with the constitutional symptoms of the patient which are given prime importance in any kind of case of hair loss. The constitutional symptoms include the eating habits, level of thirst, thermals, mental symptom etc. And these are to be given top position in forming the totality of symptoms while case taking. After the case has been properly evaluated, the case homeopathic medicine is administered to the patient
You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects.
Sir how to increase my health and how to do fit own body and another problem is how to clean pimples on face.
How can I get rid from my pimples it's on my for long time I used many more treatment but it's still there.
Can you please tell me the cost of rhinoplasty at your hospital, recovery time? Also my nose is titled to right and not symmetrical. I want to get it straightened and symmetric by rhinoplasty or any other way you can suggest.
It is an unfortunate matter that many people, who choose to lose massive amounts of weight, are often bound to bear its side-effects. They are left with saggy skin, unpleasant deposits of fat, etc. They often get an unpleasant body and face great difficulty in finding the right clothes for themselves. You may also develop skin infections and general discomfort, but there is no need to worry.
Plastic surgery has a unique solution to all these problems. Body lift surgery is the best method to get rid of these problems. It is best for patients with excess skin, fat, and tissues that are visible after weight loss. This technique can be applied to the upper, mid or lower body, depending on the location of the excess fat or skin. Sometimes, a combination of these methods is done to get best results.
The method is highly customizable. If you believe that you need body lift surgery, then consult an experienced practitioner for getting effective results. But there are certain points that you must remember before undertaking this surgery. Here’s how you need to prepare yourself for the surgery:
- You should have lost between 30 and 50% of your peak weight.
- You must suffer from drooping skin or fat.
- You should have a stable weight and remember that fluctuations can interfere with the technique. It is advisable that you must wait for at least two years after reaching your weight loss goals. It helps your skin to adjust and adapt to the changes.
- Be in good health before undertaking the surgery as you will have to go through general anaesthesia.
- Keep your pregnancy plans at a bay. Don’t get pregnant after the surgery is done. It will reverse the effects.
- You must be committed to following an excellent nutrition and diet chart. You must exercise and take a balanced diet to avoid fat deposition. It is also advisable that you take protein-rich diet to accelerate your recovery process.
- Do not smoke or indulge in excessive alcoholic drinks.
- Have a realistic approach towards the results. Don’t keep yourself in the fanciful fairytale world of absolute perfectness. Although your surgeon will do his or her best, you may have scars from your incisions. There is also a possibility that your skin may begin to sag with ageing. Therefore, don’t get depressed.
- If you have lost massive weight via some surgery, you might require the permission of your specialist first before undertaking this surgery. He or she will consult with your surgeon and find the best technique for you.
- You will need to check your medical records and conduct physical tests before the surgery.