Doctor in Dr. Neeraj
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. NeerajYour feedback matters!
Kidney problem in early stage happens to be a common path towards the emergence of a number of diseases as well as the association with significant level of morbidity and mortality. Whereas the end stage kidney problem arises due to Hypertension or Diabetes. In both the cases of early stage and end stage kidney problems, homeopathy treatment happens to be ideal as it look to cure people from the root of the problems, which we would talk in great detail as we progress.
Treatment in Homeopathy for Early Stage Kidney Patients
Homeopathic treatment is ideal for those patients who are suffering from renal failure due to their suffering from kidney disease. It is even appropriate for those who have a strong family history of renal failure and in order to avoid getting passed from the first stage to the advanced stage.
- One can stop homeopathic medicines within 2 to 5 years as per the severity and its cause.
- Homeopathy can help to revive the damaged organ.
- A patient’s kidney starts to improve as and when he or she undergoes homeopathic treatment.
- Homeopathy helps in stimulating one’s immune system to carry out normal functions.
- Classical homeopathic treatment not only helps to repair the damaged kidneys but also assists in maintaining the blood sugar and blood pressure at normal levels.
Treatment in Homeopathy for End Stage Kidney Problems
The end stage kidney problem is a pathetic situation not only for the patients but also for the whole family. Homeopathic treatment in this situation involves case individualization, modality as well as mental symptoms, necessary part for finding out the exact similimum homeopathic medicine. The treatment works as wonder and has helped to prevent a number of cases from progressive towards Renal Transplant and Hemodialysis.
- It helps by offering CRF patients with cheap and easy treatment through homeopathy.
- Homeopathic treatment remedies help to reduce the number of dialysis required over time
- Homeopathy remedies even reduce and help people overcome the complications associated with chronic dialysis therapy.
- The homeopathic medicines like heparin help to prevent clotting which can lead to complications like subdural hematoma and intracerebral hemorrhage
I am 22 feb 14 I done colonoscopy it's shows I have 2nd grade hemmroids after two days I ate panner and chicken biryani Feb 16 from then to now I am suffering with gastritis problem. Stomach pain. I am not gng clg till now all doctors Saying you don't have any problem it's simple gas acidity etc than y I am not cure till now tq you for advising doctors please.
I feel nausea sometimes before and after eating, my digestion is poor & I also feel general weakness.
There can be a number of factors which leads to premature ejaculation either medical or psychological. It can be a sign that an underlying condition needs treatment.
Dear Sir, My mom is suffering abdomen pain as of now. It happened in March for the first time. Did so many test like ultrasound, CT Scan etc but there was no relief. Then we have been advised for endoscopy. Mean while the pain went away and we thought the problem is cured somehow. But now we are noticing that this is occurring whenever gas is formed in the abdomen and the level of pain is so high. Yesterday I went to AIIMS in night 1: 30 because pain level was so high. Can you please suggest me the right path in this situation? If yes, please call on Thank you in advance.
Diabetes is a silent attacker. So, you may continue to be unaware of the disease for a very long time, before you suddenly realize that something is wrong with your body one day. And then tests reveal that you are afflicted with diabetes.
There are some signs that can point to diabetes. Watching out for these can help figure out the problem:
- You might lose weight, and it may really seem like a great thing in the beginning but it is not. When a person has diabetes, he is likely to lose his weight because of the decreasing water level in his body as well as the inability of the body to break down food into more suitable forms.
- If you are taking more bathroom breaks than usual, and if the rate of going to the loo is increasing gradually with time, it can well be a sign of diabetes. When you are suffering from diabetes, your body becomes less efficient in breaking down the consumed food into sugars and utilising it. Therefore, a lot of sugar gets saturated in your bloodstream and your body gets rid of it by flushing it out through urination.
- If you are tired all the time, and by all the time we mean even after getting up from a long and good night's sleep, you may have diabetes. The reason for this is that fatigue comes to you when your body cannot produce enough energy from the food you consume, and this happens only when you have diabetes.
Complications that happen due to diabetes:
- Cardiovascular diseases: This means that if you are having excessive diabetes, then you are at a risk of having a major heart attack or a heart stroke. Additionally, increased blood sugar levels also lead to other heart-related diseases like chest pain, narrowing of arteries etc.
- Retinopathy: In simple words, diabetes leads to eye damage by making the eye exposed and prone to severe eye disorders like cataracts and glaucoma. If you have retinopathy, then you may also have face the consequence loss of vision or permanent blindness.
- Kidney problems: Diabetes causes damage to the blood vessels of the kidneys which may further result in serious kidney disorders and may increase the risks of a sudden kidney failure.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!