Doctor in DR DILIP HOSPITAL
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for DR DILIP HOSPITALYour feedback matters!
My 6 years daughter demands food very frequently (7-8 times a day). Her height is 114 cms and weight is 24 kgs. Does it mean she's having any problem? Kindly suggest.
Dear doctor My sister's age 4 years and 3 months and weight is 31 kg in this age. I also do her thyroid checkup. No problem comes from this check up. Please tell -"what is cause of weight gain?
My seven months old baby is loosening motion like water, has been suggested normet and nutrolin B but he is in the same condition still. Earlier because of chest congestion he's been given azithromycinkufril dropscetrizine syrp and vomiknd for pukes but now he is not puking but loose motions are too much. Could these motions b coz of those medicines stated above.
I have a baby at the age just 7 months. He is not sleeping properly at night time that means lack of sleep. I used triclofus syrup 2 ml for daily from 2 months is there any problem please give me information.
Do we have to avoid non veg food, if we take homeopathy medicine? Its for my baby who is 5.5 old having soft tissue tumor in her left gluten region.
Hi sir, I have two baby of 5 months old. One is boy one is girl. My one baby vomits after feeding. What is the problem?Please suggest me something for that.
It could sometimes be a challenge to give kids the nutrition and diet that they need. But it is very important. The best dietician in India says that the following foods should be included in your kids’ diets to keep them healthy and productive. The foods that should be included in kids’ diet are:
1. Milk: The best dietician in India says that milk is very important for kids. It is a good source of calcium, vitamin D and protein and should be a part of each and every kid’s diet. At least 2 glasses of milk everyday should be included in every kid’s diet.
2. Fruits: Fruits are healthy and the best dietician in India says that they should be incorporated in every kid’s diet. Apples, banana or any other fruit should be added to kids’ food menu.
3. Eggs: Eggs are a very rich source of protein. Eggs also contain iron and various other vitamins and minerals. An egg every other day is important for kids, says the best dietician in India
4. Lots of vegetables: The best dietician in India says that vegetables are very important and hence should compulsorily be a part of each and every kid’s diet. Include carrots, peas, potatoes, tomato and other vegetables in their diet. The best dietician in India says that introduce your kids to a variety of vegetables at an early age.
5. Oatmeal: A research shows that kids that eat oatmeal are better able to concentrate in school. The best dietician in India says that you can include oatmeal in your kid’s breakfast menu.
6. Nuts: The best dietician in India says that nuts such as almonds, walnuts etc. are also very important and healthy and hence these should also be included in kids’ food menus. Include nuts in their breakfast or during snack time. These are needed by kids for their growth and development
7. Tofu and cottage cheese: Tofu and cottage cheese are again excellent sources of protein. The best dietician in India says that tofu and cottage cheese should also be included in kids’ diets.
8. Cheese: Cheese is also a very good source of protein. Include a little amount of cheese in your kids’ diet.