Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ernakulam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Red MillerYour feedback matters!
Research suggests that this ayurvedic herb, also called holy basil, may help manage levels of the stress hormone cortisol, helping to boost your mood. Look for teas and supplements in health-food stores and follow package directions.
My wife is 7 weeks pregnant. She had mild brown bleeding and then stopped. She is having abdominal cramping along with lower backache. What are her chances of miscarriage.
Cholangiocarcinoma (Bile duct cancer), like any other cancer, leaves a person physically, mentally and emotionally drained. It has been mostly found to affect people above 60 years of age. The signs and symptoms associated are so common that very few people consult a physician. A delayed diagnosis implies delayed treatment. This goes on to aggravate and complicate the situation further. One needs to be a little alert. Any symptoms, no matter how common, should not be taken lightly. Look for the early signs and symptoms and bile duct cancer can be fully cured.
Signs and symptoms associated with Cholangiocarcinoma:
Bile duct cancer can be Extrahepatic (occurs in the duct outside the liver) or Intrahepatic (cancer develops within the smaller ducts inside the liver). It must be noted that Intrahepatic Bile duct cancer and Liver cancer are different.
- Bile duct cancer results in blocking the bile duct. This blockage severely effects the secretion of bilirubin and bile from the liver. Thus, the secretions (bile and bilirubin) which are supposed to flow into the intestine move back into the bloodstream. An elevated level of bilirubin in the blood gives rise to a condition, known as Jaundice (a condition resulting in yellowing of the eyes and the skin). The problem lies in the fact that many other factors can equally contribute to Jaundice. Consulting a physician at the earliest is the best resort.
- A sudden or drastic weight loss and loss of appetite is an alarming sign of Cholangiocarcinoma.
- Excessive itching can be an indication of something as big as bile duct cancer. Itching can be an outcome of the increased bilirubin (blood) reaching the skin.
- At an advanced stage of Cholangiocarcinoma, a patient may experience severe abdominal pain.
- At times, the tumour in the bile duct might exert immense pressure on the nearby organs. This can give rise to an enlarged abdominal mass. Bloated feeling is also very common amongst the patients.
- An unusual change in the colour of the stool and urine should not be neglected. The elevated bilirubin level from the intestine is usually eliminated out of the system through the urine. Thus the stool appears lighter and the urine a shade darker.
- A cholangiocarcinoma patient can, at times feel nauseated. Fever is also a common but an extremely important indication.
Bile duct cancer or cholangiocarcinoma can lead to many other complications. Click below to know every minute detail associated with Cholangiocarcinoma.
Hello I am diagnosed with pcod and wants to conceive so suggest me how and also suggest me the diet plan to control my weight.
Dear madam. Meri vagina me sex ke bad bahut jalan hoti he mujhe kya karna chaiye or turant bathroom bhi krne jana padta.
Hi, my periods was late this time last month I had used medicines due to fever, cold and cough actually my date was on 28th I'm bit tensed dis is not related to pregnancy right last month my periods was on date and after that we are not having any sexual relationship also but why my periods were late at present we are not planning for children please help me with this issue.
Dear Doctor, Me & my wife are planning for a baby. She had her periods this month 12th sep however we had intercourse two days prior to her ovulation & continued intercourse from 23 til 27th sep. My question is within how many days can we find out she's pregnant. Used KY gel for intercourse also there was white discharge after sex the white discharge decreased unlike last time there was more curdy discharge. I noticed from two days early morning around 3 am she say she wants to go to pee which unusual she never goes to pee that time. Are there chances for her to be pregnant. Kindly advice.
Hi. I just want to ask and im very worried at the moment. Ok, my first day of my last period was sept 5 and we had a contact of my husband last sept 15 using pull out method. Do you think it was safe? Pls answer my ques. I am very stressed out. Thanks.
Hello mam Am 22 years old and 5 months pregnant second time. I have a baby girl first aged 15 months. In my second pregnancy am having some watery substance coming out of vagina evenly. What may b the cause for that. Does having sex daily is the reason or something else. Please help me out. Thanking you.
Hai doctor Just confirmed that I am pregnant. By Hcg test Shall I go Ooty or should be avoided? Any risks in travelling by car. Thanks in advance.
On 26th nov I have inserted my penis partially when her ovulation period is over, she got her periods on 4th nov and ends 10th nov she is expecting next period on 1st nov. Is der any chance that she will get pregnant? Note: We do not have sex jst partially inserted.
My Wife And I had unprotected sex when she wasn't fertile now she's not having periods pain before Periods and was having pain little in stomach but it wasn't before periods pain is she pregnant? How to avoid pregnancy safely if she is. She should have her periods on 27 but today is 28 she's not even having pain what should I do any suggestion Please. Thank you.
Not getting your period on the expected date can make a woman nervous, especially if she is not planning a family. However, there is more than one reason for periods to be delayed or to be skipped. If this happens once in a while, you need not worry, but if your periods do not follow any sort of a schedule, you should see a gynecologist at once. Your body may be trying to tell you something. Here are a few of those messages that you may be missing.
- You may be too stressed out: In most cases, irregular menstrual cycles are triggered by high stress levels. Stress makes the body produce cortisol which has a direct effect on the production of estrogen and progesterone. It also interferes in the communication between the hypothalamus and the pituitary gland. This causes the hormone communication system in the body to shut down.
- You aren’t having a balanced diet: Your diet also plays an important role in your menstrual cycle. If you have gained excessive weight recently or indulge in a carb heavy diet, the hormone levels in your body will fluctuate thereby, changing your ovulation date. In order to maintain a regular menstrual cycle, a woman’s BMI should be between 17-22 percent.
- You are exercising too much: Sudden weight loss, excessive exercising and being underweight can also affect the body’s hormone levels just as being overweight affects them. Some hormones are produced only in fatty tissue and a sudden drop in fatty tissues can lower the production of these hormones leading to irregular periods. A sudden spurt of excessive exercising can also drain your body of energy leaving it with no energy to menstruate.
- You may be suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome: Missed or late periods are often also a sign of polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). Look out for other symptoms of this condition such as weight gain, dandruff or excessive hair growth to diagnose this condition. PCOS needs medical attention so it is best to get yourself diagnosed correctly by a gynecologist.
- Your medication may be interfering with your hormones: Many types of medication interfere with the body’s production of estrogen and progesterone. Even simple over the counter medication can make your periods late by a few days.
- You may be menopausal: Lastly, if you definitely aren’t pregnant and are above the age of 40, you may be turning menopausal. As a woman turns menopausal, ovulation becomes sporadic and in turn influences periods to be irregular as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Hello doc i am planning for baby, last month on my 3rd of period I used ovaa-should, gynovite syrup but no response, so I have changed the gynecologist she gave me the tabs of T. Clofert/sphere (not understanding) 50 mg on use 3rd of period and T.Valest 2 mg tabs on use 8 day of period, my doubt is will be any side effects first I used other tabs now I'm using this, and after using this when I should start the intercourse my period is started on 20th of feb and today is my third day, and I'm using folic tabs from Jan. When is the right time to take this tabs will this tabs will be use of conceive please help me out. Thank you.
Hello, doctor my age is 31 and I'm pregnant (22 week). I have a pain in my front side neck & head also last 4 days. And I want a normal delivery . So please advice me.
दही खाने के 15 फायदे | Dahi (curd) khane ke fayde in hindi
1. दही का सेवन करने से हमारी पाचन शक्ति बढ़ती हैं, हर-रोज दही खाने से भूख न लगने की बीमारी खत्म हो जाती हैं।
2. जो लोग हर-रोज दही का सेवन करते हैं ना तो मुँह से दुर्गंध आती हैं और ना ही उनके दांतों में कीडा लगता हैं।
3. हर-रोज दही खाने से हमारा इम्यून सिस्टम स्ट्रोंग होता हैं, और हमारे शरीर की रोग प्रतिरोधक क्षमता बढ़ जाती हैं।
4. यह माना गया हैं कि जो लोग नियमित रूप से दही का सेवन करते हैं उनका शुगर लेवल कंट्रोल रहता हैं।
5. दही का नियमित सेवन करने से आंतों के रोग और पेट संबंधित बीमारियां नहीं होती हैं।
6. दही में कैल्शियम अधिक मात्रा में पाई जाती हैं जिससे हमारी हड्डियां को विकास होता हैं।
7. हींग का छौंक लगाकर दही खाने से जोड़ों के दर्द में लाभ मिलता है। यह स्वादिष्ट होने के साथ-साथ पौष्टिक भी हैं।
8. दुबले-पतले व्यक्तियों को अगर दही में किशमिश, बादाम या छुहारा मिलाकर दिया जाए तो वजन बढ़ने लगता हैं।
9. दही के साथ शहद मिलाकर जिन बच्चों के दांत निकल रहे हों, उन्हें चटाना चाहिए। इससे दांत आसानी से निकल जाते हैं।
10. रात को नींद न आने वाली बीमारी में दही का सेवन बहुत फायदेमंद हैं।
11. हमारे दिमाग के लिए दही का सेवन बहुत फायदेमंद हैं क्योंकि दही में विटामिन b12 अच्छी मात्रा में होता हैं।
12. हर-रोज दही का सेवन करने से आंतो, पेट सबंधिंत बीमारी नहीं होती हैं।
13. एंटीबायोटिक दवाइयों के सेवन के दुष्प्रभाव से बचने के लिए दही सेवन की सलाह डाक्टर भी देते हैं।
14. दही खाने का सीधा संबंध मस्तिष्क से हैं, आपको ये जानकर हैरानी होगी कि दही का सेवन करने वालों को तनाव की शिकायत बहुत कम होती हैं।
15. अगर आप खुद को बहुत थका हुआ महसूस कर रहे हैं तो हर रोज दही का सेवन करना आपके लिए अच्छा रहेगा।