Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ernakulam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Red MillerYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir, Unfortunately I have done unprotected sex with my Girlfriend. And we didn't know now it's her period time. After 3 or 4 hours her bleeding is started as period. And then she took Unwanted 72 (12 hours after sex). After two days she suffers too Mach bleeding. Then we go to a Gynaecologist and take some medicine pause mF and orofer xt. Doctor said her hemoglobin rate is too low in blood. That's why he give us some medicine for increasing iron. Her menses stop in 15th November, after taking pause mF. Then she continuously suffered by headache and dizziness. But yet her menses are not starting. She also facing nausea. Is she pregnant? She is very upset. Please help us Mam/sir. We had sex 06/11/2016 at 10 PM. Her period is started in 07/11/2017 at 2 AM. And she take Unwanted 72 in 07/11/2016 at 10 AM. menses stop in 15/11/2016.
Baby is 8 mnths, I've started working past couple of weeks. Baby was exclusively on breast feeding for 6 months, now started with formula milk n rice with vegs smashed. Passes morning stools normal but sometimes in the day when I'm away at work passes loose stools is greenish in color, is it normal? Kindly help because I've been pressurised at home to stop breast feeding him. I want to continue feeding till he is 2 yrs.
My wife's period date started on 17 feb 2015, I had a sex with her on 8 March 2015 with condom, but due to heat , Condom breaks , and sperm goes into vegine now i am worried on two part. 1. Not sure on condoms any plastic remains intp vegine or not? If this is , What should i do ? 2. Regarding pregnency chance. Suggest me for both the things in 8 hours by msg.
I have a very bad habit I sex my husband infront of my children I cannot control my solve by seeing my husband penis so how can I control my self? Is it harmful for my children?
As per your suggestion for hospitalization due to malaria malaria in pregnancy. I hospitalized they giving monocef and antimalarial drug with dcn. Now in report negative shown but hemoglobin level is 7.6 i.e. Less now what precautions should be taken and will it effect baby.
I am a vegetarian. Pls say accordingly for increasing breast milk supply. I already have half a litre milk per day, galact powder with milk, what else I can eat. Pls help me.
Lung capacity (or total lung capacity) refers to the total volume of air contained in the lungs after one complete inhalation and is a direct summation of your respiratory capacity and residual capacity (the amount you inhale and the amount your lungs can keep). A diminished lung capacity can stem from a number of conditions such as asthma, emphysema, lung cancer, or from bad habits such as excessive smoking. This, however, can be combated by a number of means.
1. Breathing exercises:
- Deep breathing: Research has shown, that taking long deep breaths, which basically encompasses inhaling for as long as possible and holding your breath for about 15-20 seconds can work wonders in increasing lung capacity if it can be carried out several times a day.
- Splashing water on your face: Splashing water on your face while holding breath lowers the heart rate, and prepares the body in the same way as if you were about to go swimming. This will automatically increase your lung's capacity to hold air.
- Try meditation: Closing your eyes and meditating for long periods may also prove to be beneficial. The lesser the amount of energy that you expend, the more air the lungs can hold.
2. Physical exercises:
- Engage in rigorous cardiovascular activities: Increased cardiovascular exercising, including aerobics, running, cycling is very useful, as it pushes your body to exhaustion, thus forcing your lungs to work harder - in turn, increasing its capacity.
- Increase water-based exercises: Swimming or exercising in water is very beneficial for the body as it adds an element of resistance to your training regime and overworks your lungs to supply enough oxygen, making them work better.
- Try exercising at higher elevations: This often works as a foolproof way of increasing lung capacity. Higher altitudes have lower oxygen supply. Thus, overworking your lungs by engaging in intense workouts can be very beneficial for your lungs.
3. Long-term training exercises:
- Increase your resistance: Breathe in high quantities of air, and take time before releasing it completely and do it very slowly. This forces your lungs to hold air longer, thus stretching them out.
- Overwork your brain: Try to breathe in extra - more than what you normally do. This forces your brain to work overtime to make sure that the lungs have the capacity to take in that excess air. This will greatly increase lung capacity in the long run.
My friend was feeling kind of vibration in her left breast intermittently 4 days back. This happened for 2 days. After that since 2 days there is pain in her left breast and this pain is extended to her full left hand as well. please suggest if there is any possibility of breast cancer? Or could it be heart related problem?
I am having a problem in my menstrual cycle from last 2 years and I have thyroid I have gain 10 kg please suggest.
I had unprotected sex and I took ipiil within the next few hours of the day, after a week again I had sex nd again I took ipiil within the time. I got bleeding and it lasted for couple of hours but I had very bad abdominal pain for whole day. What do I make out from this?
My wife is pregnant first time i cant know how many times injections give him and which month for healthy baby.
Can my boyfriend give me genital herpes if he has a coldsore? But i've already had the coldsore virus in the past. If we have both had the same virus can I catch it on my genitals if he has a cold sore?
Hi, I had unprotected sex, although I did not penetrate fully and neither did I ejaculate will there be any chances of pregnancy considering that I had ejaculated before sex and washed? What are the safe options now.
Stammering or stuttering is a type of speech impairment where sounds or syllables are repeated involuntarily or there are unintended gaps in between words when the person is unable to make the desired sound.
People develop stutters due to genetic flaws, motor functioning defects, coordination problems or due to psychological stressors. The condition can result in anxiety, depression and withdrawal from verbal communication.
How does homeopathy help?
A stutter can be practiced away or corrected by speech therapy but there is no specific medicine that can be used to cure stammering. Homeopathic medicines can provide relief from the symptoms by fixing flawed nervous functions, improve motor coordination and modify the vocal apparatus. Different homeopathic treatments can be used depending on the nature of the condition.
The following is a list of homeopathic remedies and lifestyle changes that can be used to address the problem:
- Foods rich in vitamin B6 like nuts, fish, bananas and chicken should be consumed regularly by children who have a stutter to help with motor functions.
- Adults should avoid caffeine, tobacco and other recreational drugs as they cause hyper-stimulation of the nervous system.
- Stramonium (jimsonweed) can be used when the stammering is violent and the person distorts the facial muscles heavily in order to be able to speak.
- Lychopodium (clubmoss) can be useful for stammering as well as depression, memory weakness and sleep problems. This is especially helpful if the patient struggles with the last few words of a sentence.
- Spigelia is beneficial for a mild stutter at the beginning of a sentence, often followed by undisturbed speech.
- Causticum is prescribed when emotional excitability causes stammering, twitching of the facial muscles or problems in the vocal chords.
- Staphysagria can aid in reducing social anxiety which often causes stammering i.e. the stammer only happens while interacting with strangers or authority figures.
- Nux vomica (strychnine) is the medicine to use when stammering is a result of extreme stress or over work.
- Fright or shock often causes speechlessness or stammering. Aconite can provide immediate relief in such cases.
- Lachesis is an effective homeopathic medicine when the patient stutters over specific letters or syllables.
- Gelsemium is used to treat stuttering after severe viral infections when the patient complains of a heavy tongue and lack of general coordination.