Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Eluru534006. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Throat Ache
Treatment of Ear Pain
Treatment of Sneezing
Treatment of Sinusitis
Treatment of Mouth Sores
Treatment of Flu
Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis
Coughing Treatment & Management
Treatment of Hearing Loss
Treatment of Sore Throat
Treatment of Blocked Nose
Treatment of Snoring
Treatment of Stammering
Treatment of Nose Bleed
Treatment of Tinnitus
Treatment of Vertigo
Ear Wax Removal Procedures
Treatment of Nose Infection
Treatment of Neck swelling
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivasa RajuYour feedback matters!
I have a problem in my throat, after speak loudly I can't speak anything after that and throat become pain. Please help me.
Hello, I am having a bit dizziness and a slight stomach and chest pain. When I eat something my stomach gets very tight. I did one vomit last night and having loose motion too. Can you please suggest correct guidelines. Thanks.
I am 26 years old I feel burnt pain in my throat I have already checked to ENT doctors they are saying nothing so what should I do.
Hi I have breathing problem at night while sleeping, many a times I get up grasping for breath. I have had sinus problem since childhood. I also snore a lot. My neck has grown fat.
Hi ,my name is lalitha. Present I am 9 th month of pregnant lady. Past 3 months onwards I got some black spots on my face. Some body said it's common for pregnant ladies. After delivery automatically it will clear .but some people said it is a mango it spread my total face . Presently on my chicks and nose has got the problem. So give me suggestion what can I do .
I'm 28 years old. I'm suffering form snoring. In night time it disturbs to my wife. What should I do? Any remedies. Please help me.
Its been 2 weeks I had a septoplasty and turbinate reduction surgery. So one thing I noticed that doctor has not removed the bony spur on right due to which I had breathing problems. When I asked him he said he has changed the angle of spur and we cannot remove it. Is it so? And I am still facing breathing problems. How long it will take to recover completely? Shall I eat/drink cold stuff like cold-drink or ice cream?
I am getting a tingling sensation inside both my ears. There is a bit of redness in my throat. There is pain in both my ears but it goes away while sleeping. It is feeling like a rash inside my ears. Some days it pains in the morning and becomes better by the evening. I used to smoke but I have quit. The pain feels like small electrical shocks. Please advise. I have this problem since 4 weeks.
I have a pain on my neck. When head turns to right side. And have throat pain. What should I do? Please help me.
My son his age is 11 years old and he is having problem of adenoids and he sleeps with open mouth and also with big snoring and please tell me medicine of swine flu for all family members.
I am 50 years old. I am suffering a hiss sound in the left ear. Early morning it's high. Gradually it's become low. I haven't diabetes and hi BP. I am 95 kgs and 5.4 feet.
Whenever I come to Mumbai, I am fine in South Mumbai. If I go north (Parel, Dadar) and stay for three hours or more, I come back with sore throat, runny nose and heavy sneezing. What is the best treatment for this if such travel is unavoidable.
I have right maxialliary sinusitis. Early in morning, I use to have continuous sneezing & water in eyes with itching.
Hello from the past two days m feeling something like irritating in the throat with regular #khansi.
I'm 29 years old male and I have a lot of mucas problem. My nose continues to flow and even mucus stucks at tes making breathing difficult. Help me understand causes n remedies or any medicine that could fix my problem. Its almost a year now that I am suffering from this problem.
I am 29 year old I have problem Nasal Allergy please suggest me how to solve this allergy for lifetime.
I am 39 years old from chennai. A week ago seems had some throat infection. Was having little pain when swallowing food and was also coughing. Had around 100 degree fever for 2 days so took dolo 650 one tablet for 2 days. Now no fever for last 2 days and throat pain also not there. But little coughing and body ache and still feel some irritation in throat. Seems some allergy. please suggest.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.