Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Eluru534006. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Throat Ache
Treatment of Ear Pain
Treatment of Sneezing
Treatment of Sinusitis
Treatment of Mouth Sores
Treatment of Flu
Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis
Coughing Treatment & Management
Treatment of Hearing Loss
Treatment of Sore Throat
Treatment of Blocked Nose
Treatment of Snoring
Treatment of Stammering
Treatment of Nose Bleed
Treatment of Tinnitus
Treatment of Vertigo
Ear Wax Removal Procedures
Treatment of Nose Infection
Treatment of Neck swelling
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivasa RajuYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year old male and have pinching pain in throat at left side near adams apple. While swallowing saliva it pains merely in ear and sometimes when I move my neck it also pains. I do not have any throat problem earlier. Have not taken any kind of medicine. This problem persist from last 10 days. I am a smoker also usually smoke 2-3 cigarettes.
I have a problem related to my throat. I have cold last week after cold my throat got choked like something is there into it.
Dear Sir, My both ear screen has low hole inside. In right side ear, not able to hear. In left side ear, also some hearing problem, like thin sound go in ear. I want to get cure from this disease. I was gone to Doctor, he said only operation is solution. I want to know from you is there any solution. If not, then how many time it will take cure completely if operation done. And is there any tear outside on ear and may it change the shape of ear? Thanks.
My throat is paining from last one week due to which I am not able to eat anything spicy and could not even talk with full voice .what should I do?
I am suffering from Ringing Ear (Right ear) I have consulted 3 ENT specialists and take nearly 1 year medical treatment but no use. Are there any chances to get rid of this problem? (last 4 years I doesn't take any medicine regarding this)
Sometimes while speaking loudly, I hear a buzzing sound in my ears. I dont have any pain except this buzzing sound. Is this a major problem?
I hav bn suffering frm sinusitis since last 20 yrs, is dere any medicine which can completely free me frm this stupid sinusitis?
Ear discharge may occur due to several reasons. Injury or trauma to the ear canal, a ruptured ear drum or an infection in the middle ear may be the most common causes of ear discharge. Eczema, swimmer’s ear and other skin irritations may also lead to this problem. While there are some simple home remedies to treat this disorder, always consult an ENT specialist if the discharge does not stop after the application of those treatments. Let us look at some common ways to treat this disorder.
- Use gravity: While this method does not treat ear discharge per se, it does help in draining the fluid build-up in the ear. Just lie down on your side keeping the affected ear parallel to the ground. Use your finger to create a vacuum inside your ear and drain the fluid inside it. The finger must be clean. You can also use a cotton wad for this purpose. Another way could be by simply lying on your side with a towel under your ear.
- Use a warm compress: This treatment promotes the flow of ear discharge to its outer part, thereby alleviating the pain. Dip a clean piece of cloth in warm water, wring the cloth as much as you can and then place it around your ear for 2-5 minutes. Lie down on your side.
- Inhale steam: Inhaling steam, opens up the Eustachian tube, thereby promoting the flow of the trapped ear discharge. Simply mix a little bit of eucalyptus oil with some water, boil the mixture and inhale the steam. Tilt your head to one side so that the fluid drains out. Do this exercise for 5-10 minutes. Cover your head and the water with a towel to prevent the steam from escaping. Repeat this exercise as needed.
- Use vinegar and rubbing alcohol mixture: Vinegar and rubbing alcohol have excellent anti-microbial properties. Mix equal parts of white vinegar and rubbing alcohol. Put some drops of the mixture in a dropper. Lie down on your side with the infected ear upwards. Insert some drops of the solution with the dropper in your ear. Wait for 10 minutes and then drain out the ear discharge by tilting the infected ear to the other side. Repeat this exercise twice a day for better results.
- Use garlic oil: Crush 2-3 garlic cloves and extract its oil. Use a dropper to put 2-3 drops of this extract into your affected ear. Tilt the head to one side so that the juice settles down. Now hold a dryer next to the infected ear and let the warm air blow inside it. Repeat this exercise twice a day for better results.
Sir I have sinus problem and I feel so much headache. I feel irritation inside my nose what should I do.
I always suffer from mucus in my throat. One side of nose is always block. Even I have wheezing problem as well. When I take medicine then problem is solved temporarily. I have been suffering from this problem for the last 10 years. I want to know is their any treatment available in alopathic. Or should I go for ayurvedic. I want to know one more thing. Is this a worry problem. Or not.
I have a problem i lose my sleep in night by 2 pm or 3 pm so in day time i feel sleeping also i have snoring problem while sleeping with huge sound i had consult reg this problem and inserted cmr in my nose and checked with any block in my nose or any sinus prblm but he could not race any thing he told me snoring is bcs my tounge goes and blocks my small thounge and blocks my breathe frm nose and starts breathing frm mouth with huge sound . Is there any medicine or solutions frm which i can get ride of this disease my age 38 years.
Had an episode of vertigo with unconscious with involuntarily urine and motion passed. Also with profuse perspiration with nausea. ECG seen of sinus bradycardia, CT scan normal. EEG normal 2D echo normal. No any known case of diabetic and hypertension. What is the your diagnosis?
जौ (Barley) एक किस्म का अनाज होता है जो कुछ कुछ गेहूं जैसा दिखता है। बाजार से लगभग 250 ग्राम जौ ले आएँ। ध्यान रहे कि इसमे घुन न लगा हुआ हो। इसे साफ कर ले। मंद मंद आग पर कड़ाही मे डाल कर भून ले। ध्यान रहे कि जले नहीं। इसके बाद इसे मोटा मोटा कूट/ पीस ले।
जरूरत के समय 1 बड़ा चम्मच जौ का चूर्ण लेकर उसमे 1 छोटा चम्मच देशी घी मिला कर तेज गरम तवे पर या तेज गरम लोहे की कड़छी मे डाल कर इसका धुआँ नाक से या मुँह से खींचें। यदि लकड़ी के जलते हुए कोयले पर डाल कर धुआँ खींचे तो और भी अधिक लाभदायक है। धुआँ लेने के 15 मिनट पहले और 2 घंटे बाद तक ठंडा पानी न पिए। प्यास लगे तो गरम दूध पिए।
यदि बार बार मुँह सूखता हो और प्यास लगती हो तो ये प्रयोग न करें।
नए जुकाम मे जब सिर भारी हो और नाक बंद तब यह प्रयोग करें और चमत्कार देखें। 5 मिनट मे फायदा होगा।
खांसी, दमे मे इन्हेलर कि तरह तत्काल फायदा दिखता है।
खर्राटे मे प्रतिदिन ये धुआँ लें। सुबह शाम किसी भी समय ले सकते हैं।
कोई साइड इफेक्ट नहीं। बच्चों और गर्भवती महिलाओं के लिए भी सुरक्षित।
अन्य दवाओं के साथ भी इसका प्रयोग किया जा सकता है।
बदलते मौसम मे स्वस्थ भी प्रयोग करें ताकि नजले जुकाम से बच सकें।
दिन मे 4 बार तक प्रयोग कर सकते हैं। एक समय मे 4 बड़े चम्मच जौ घी
मिला कर प्रयोग कर सकते हैं
यदि बार बार मुँह सूखता हो और प्यास लगती हो तो ये प्रयोग न करें।